It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Daughter Has An Alien Implant (seriously)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Hi Jazz,

Has she been wearing a new pair of shoes or sandals recently? My daughter is allergic to certain metals and if she wears anything with buckles or decorated straps, she gets marks similar to this. They tend to look like your pic and can get very sore. Even if the marks are only on one foot it could mean that the buckles were tighter on one than the other so pressed into her skin more and caused a reaction.

Just wondering why you think it looks like a tracking device? If you can see something metallic could you possible take another pic from a different angle where we can see it better?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Don't Look For Zebras

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SyphonX

Its not that.... it hasn't gotten worse.
Its actually gonna get better IMO.

She has had exama since she was a baby.
But this....ive never seen anything like this.

I am a good kid.
I work to pay the bills.
Im a musician.
I dont do drugs.
People keep making these irrational posts about who i might be. lol

just google jazzscapez its that simple.... thats me im the real deal.
Just a concerned parent.
My children are in no way shape or form in any danger at the moment so why would i rush her to the hospital???

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Jazzscapez

What I can't figure out is if you saw the wound this morning when she woke up screaming in pain, why have you sat at the computer through the day posting about it instead of seeking medical help? Getting her to the doctor should have been top priority. So much for god's message through every breath you take.....

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzscapez
reply to post by SyphonX

Its not that.... it hasn't gotten worse.
Its actually gonna get better IMO.

According to your OP, you only just discovered this injury. How could you know if it will be better or worse tomorrow?

Im a musician.
I dont do drugs.

Then you are probably a bad musician.

My children are in no way shape or form in any danger at the moment so why would i rush her to the hospital???

Your daughter has an alien device implanted in her body, but you don't think it is dangerous? If you truly believed there was a foreign object in her body, you would have already been to the hospital. Your guerrilla marketing campaign for your music has failed, this time.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sunsetatdawn

BWahahahahaha yea
i wake up look at her leg and go OMGZ ALIENS OMG RUN

I suggest you do your research.
As i have done my fair share.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzscapez
I am the father of two beautiful twin girls.
Last night one of the twins woke up screaming.
She has done this in the past and i always shook it off as nightmares.

Until now.

When i changed her diaper early this morning i found that she had something on her ankle.
Something that wasent there before.

For those of you who want to bring negative vibes to this thread stray clear for GODS message speaks through every breath i take.

Now here are the photographs i took on my cell phone.

What do i do?
Why did they choose my family?
So many questions my mind is running rampant.

[Mod Edit - all caps in title]
edit on 6/3/2011 by Sauron because: changed all caps title to lower case

Obviously your daughter is about 3 yrs old...I remember those times as if it were yesterday. Mine are now 15, 16, 20, 22 and 23....My diaper changing days are over...at least until I get my 1st grandchild (which I am in no hurry for).

Ok, getting back to her ankle. I cannot tell by the photo if there is something embedded between the two "marks" on either side of her ankle bone...However, with that said...if you cannot see something through the skin, I highly doubt that there is an implant.
My kids used to get "owies" like that frequently as most toddlers do. Sometimes due to the positioning of the shoes they're wearing...or sometimes due to not wearing shoes and just "toddling" around as toddlers do.

I realize that you hadn't noticed it before, but what I see is some healing/scabing of the injuries, the slight redness doesn't worry me too much as it could be red from banging on the crib bars...although a little Neosporin wouldn't hurt.

Take care of your little ones...and if you suspect that there is something under the skin, take some good advice, get it checked out by a doctor.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
This is bigger than the music.
Dont you see?

Dont be blinded by the truth.
Accept that you cant explain it and move on.

DAMN NO WONDER WHY PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE IN UFOS are given a bad name.
Its because of people like you.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Um, what? I am a bit confused with your answer. You mentioned aliens, not me. I asked why you didn't seek medical help when she woke up SCREAMING in pain this morning. What research do I need to do??

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
give it up jazz, using your kids to troll/promote yourself is pretty low, its a pic of insect bites
pls stop digging...

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by makinit66

Will do.
Im gonna get x rays in the morning.
Like i said her skin where it is looks like it was sealed shut lol.

DAMN i sound crazy. But im telling the truth.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sunsetatdawn

I never said she was screaming in pain so dont put words in my mouth.
Babies cry any true father knows that.

When she crys i pick her up and treat her as any father would.
With a kind compassionate heart.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

I believe you, I also believe that you are afraid for her mostly because you have no idea how it came to be. I understand that.

Please let us know how things go tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
*** Thread Closed ***

Once the OP has the "evidence' from the DR check up, we'll review the thread and possibly open.

Thanks and good night.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I'm not sure if there is an existing method arranged for the OP to share the information from the Dr. visit with the membership, that would then allow the thread to be reopened, so reopening so the OP can post his information/updates. Reminder to all to be mindful of the Terms & Conditions regarding behavior in posting. Let's keep it a discussion, not a circus. Thank you all.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Natterjax

HELLO JUST MY TWO CENTS.....CHECK THE AREA WERE THE TWINS SLEEP ,maybe theres a spider or a nest from some other critter.UNDER THE matresses.or even under the house maybe theres something that comes out at nigth,and u dont know about. IN the other subject CALM DOWN and determine if this thing that u see is METAL,need to be removed,or else.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Please believe me. This is a bug bite, and it appears that it has been itchy and she has scratched it, breaking it open. It looks as if it is trying to heal over. It's not serious so do not worry. Put some antibacterial on it, a band aid, and a few kisses
it will be fine. It is not caused by an alien.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

If it starts to turn dark purple, a deeper red, or even a black color, or presents a red line moving away from the wounds, then get thee to the dr asap. Sometimes a spider bite, a recluse or widow starts off very simple. Not tryin to scare you, but just watch em. If she runs fever too, don't hesitate. Other than that check the areas of the beds, beneath and all as the other poster said. Make sure you don't see some spiders hanging out around there. I was bitten once by a black widow and it started off innocent looking but within 24 hours I was sick as all hades. It does not take long for the poison to get going, and yes those bites can hurt like hell. If she continues screaming and grabbing at these bites, it's good to go on and check it out w/ a doc.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I had that same mark when I wore sandals. The ball bit of the ankle bends part of the sandal down forming a u shape then either end digs into the skin. I hope you didn't let you child hear you talking about aliens.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
so your child wearing diaper got manicure already LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join