It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Daughter Has An Alien Implant (seriously)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

My first thought too was an itchy chigger bite. I know the OP said it is cold where he lives and it's not chigger season, so it's likely some other insect. Bed bug, maybe?

Anyhow, to the original poster, how did you determine the object was not magnetic?
edit on 7-3-2011 by OhioPariah because: changed a double "the" to a "to the"

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Jazzscapez

Look...you've been flamed because its a child involved. In all seriousness it looks like 2 spider bites, possibly a brown recluse. Yes, I realize it is cold there..but they live inside and come out at night, like warm cramp places. If there is an object under the skin it is probably infection and given the location of the 2 bites they probably looked joined. Now, brown recluse venom destroys and eats off of fat cells, babys have a lot of fat. So, please take her to an ER, and get her some antibiotics. If it is some solid object, they can remove that too with a small injection of lidocaine a small incision and some tweezers, maybee one stitch. So, if you are serious, do the above and post it back on this site.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
OP:

All everyone here is trying to do is help you and your daughter, so why ridicule them?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by OhioPariah

probably not a chigger, but a recluse, millipede or kin, silverfish etc..

probably used a magnet to see if it stuck (small one)..would only work on ferrous material..if it were an alien implant it would probably not be magnetic anyway...

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Looks like a bite of some kind, not alien.

But I dont think that matters as you WANT to see something alien about this and any comment to the contrary will simply be ignored. You say as much with the statement

For those of you who want to bring negative vibes to this thread stray clear for GODS message speaks through every breath i take.

So you don't want a meaningful discussion or even real help. You want people to simply confirm your paranoid delusions.

To which I also reiterate what others on this thread have said - take your child to a doctor! If you're worried that she is in danger due to an unknown, unexplainable wound on her ankle - FFS! Don't come on to a "conspiracy" forum looking for help. Be a PARENT and take her to the doctor - don't ask us nutjobs for medical advice!

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
flea bites happen to appear in such "parallel" adjustment. maybe your daughter had a scratch and now it looks angry.

but in my opionion somebody should call the cops or the youth welfare office cause a dad who cries "alien implant" when his daughter has a problem is obviously not able to raise the kid? Have you told your daughter, that aliens probably broke in her room and implanted her a device which allows them to track her wherever she'll be?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Jazzscapez... Judging by the hostility you have shown to members that are genuinely trying to help you, I can only surmise that you want it to be an alien implant. Especially given the highly prosaic images you have provided of the injury. You are living vicariously through your children, and not in a healthy way. By refusing to believe that it may be something dangerous such as an insect or arachnid bite, or even a playground cut that could cause tetanus, and subsequently refusing to take your child to a doctor to be certain of a diagnosis, you are recklessly endangering your child's life. When you weigh the well being of your child against a highly probable delusion, you have chosen your delusion over your child.

You can lash out at me all you please, but that will not change the fact that your child is a casualty of something far worse than aliens. It's called incompetent parenting. Don't turn this into an incident that may eventually require the intervention of a child protection agency for that's the path you are travelling!

Try explaining that one away to your god!

IRM :shk:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
sorry read something wrong.
edit on 7-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Be careful friend, they may be grays, and they work for the bad guys or Lucifer if you will.
Not all but most.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Buy her new shoes, it's a blister.
Change her diaper more often, that thing is FULL.
Get a grip.
Deny Ignorance.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by AOA2012
Be careful friend, they may be grays, and they work for the bad guys or Lucifer if you will.
Not all but most.

Stop for a second and ponder upon the ramifications of your words. There is a child involved and you are enabling this person. There is absolutely no evidence to suggest this is an alien implant. NONE! Consider for a second how this child's life may play out in the future after being given this type of disturbing diagnosis. Do you want a hand in producing a mentally disturbed child? Do you?

Think about it!

IRM

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Those scrapes are not that bad. I remember as a kid I used to get much worst ones. Like road rash from falling of my BMX. Nothing a bath and a good soapy scrub can't fix. To me those look like marks left by shoes that are too tall?? I dunno how to explain this but when I was a kid a had a pair of shoes that rubbed on my ankle and left marks just like those...take a look at her shoes.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
yea look how swollen the top of her foot is. So called cases of "real" alien implants hardly ever leave large marks like you see on either side of the ankle (maybe just 3 little dotsthe size of pinheads), and the areas of these supposed genuine impants never swell up like your daughters foot.

Take her to a doctor asap. That could be any number of insect, or snake, or spider bite, that if left unattended can turn into a VERY nasty infection. I've seen it, and they become grotesque in a matter of days.

If I saw that on any childs leg, especially my own, I'd take them to the emergency room ASAP.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Just wondering if you have been able to seek medical advice yet OP.

Also wanted to echo the remarks that you should be wary about mentioning your fears about an implant in front of your child, because as a kid something like that would have really frightened me.

now don't take this the wrong way like I'm saying your house is insect infested, because I'm not - any chance that your kids have been near fleas? Even a neighbours dog or cat? Because fleas tend to bite ankles, and it is quite easy to scratch at them until they are inflamed like that.
I hope you find an answer to the problem soon, this must be very upsetting for you.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by OhioPariah
reply to post by Aisling

Bed bug, maybe?

"

Actually you may have a point - I was listening to something a very short time ago about bed-bugs reinfesting homes throughout the USA and UK!! (It was on BBC Radio Woman's Hour, I can dig out the link if anyone wants)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzscapez
reply to post by 12voltz

YOUR ON A CONSPIRACY SITE CALLING ME LOONEY???

yes. you are a looney

just because this is a conspiracy site doesnt mean you can come on here and have everyone believe in your made up garbage. What do you take us for?

this thread is an insult to this website

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Poor baby. Just take her to the doctor..

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
What is wrong with you? GODS message speaks through your every breath huh? How about you replace some of that BS with logic and take her to a doctor if you think something is actually in there.

Do it for your little girl and quit being a sensationalist.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzscapez

DAMN NO WONDER WHY PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE IN UFOS are given a bad name.
Its because of people like you.

you are a bad liar, and a terrible troll. Go away. You got your 10 minutes of attention, now move on

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join