It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Daughter Has An Alien Implant (seriously)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I feel so sorry for your children...this is really so sad. Please take them to a doctor and get yourself some help.

link   
reply to post by 12voltz

Its not magnetic i just checked.
Im 21 years old you haters give me a freaking break.
YOUR ON A CONSPIRACY SITE CALLING ME LOONEY???

link   
dude
in all honesty
are u kidding? is this a joke
how can you seriously come up with a conclusion like that...if you are being 100% real, im really worried for ur child.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Implants are not normally something you see. Marks left behind are usually triangles,and not inflamed.

There must be a reason why you think its an implant. Perhaps you should share that, because this is not what I would think concerning those kind of marks So is there more to this?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Jazzscapez

I believe that you believe there is something out of the ordinary going on. Since I am not able to examine your claims fully; I only have this to say,

continue to believe what you believe, do not listen to the skeptics of ATS. do not go to the doctor,

simply observe. there is no reason to be afraid at the moment. whatever might happen is going to happen whether you want it to or not. this "implant" may be nefarious but in all likelyhood if it was planted by an alien than it is nothing to worry about. simply give thanks for your blessings and move on, but do not forget.

this may be a sign, continue looking for any possible evidence to your theory.

also; have a good day

link   

You know you should read things twice before calling people haters,I was leaning towards you telling the truth.Alien abductions do and have taken place ,so why not you? As i said, it would be pretty dumb to make something like this up.But you need to think about obvious reasons before you claim the Aliens did it

link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

?snake bite??

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Dendro

A bug bite???
no.

its cold where i live.

and that is ONE BIG SPIDER hahaha.

LMAO at people thinking im freaking out.

I speak only the truth.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
How is it you"know" she has been "visited" by aliens? Did you witness it or your daughter tell you?
I always prefered the saying "just rub some dirt on it, it will be fine", but I will go with what the others stated.
Pediatrician and for your sanity,have it x-rayed to clear up the implant on whether it is there or not.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I think that blue nail polish made of toxic chemicals is more of a threat to her health than an imaginary implant. Those chemicals are absorbed through the skin.

If you think there really is something more to your daughters injury than a little scrape, go see a doctor. Or cut out the middle man, save yourself some time, and take her to CPS.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
You say you are 21 years old?

That foot is at least 10 years old.

[off-topic comments removed]

edit on 3/6/2011 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by KOLTON

I believe that you believe there is something out of the ordinary going on. Since I am not able to examine your claims fully; I only have this to say,

continue to believe what you believe, do not listen to the skeptics of ATS. do not go to the doctor,

simply observe. there is no reason to be afraid at the moment. whatever might happen is going to happen whether you want it to or not. this "implant" may be nefarious but in all likelyhood if it was planted by an alien than it is nothing to worry about. simply give thanks for your blessings and move on, but do not forget.

this may be a sign, continue looking for any possible evidence to your theory.

also; have a good day
Thank you brother.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Oh lordy if that is the truth I would hate to see a fib.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
1 your daughter looks like shes 4 by the size of her legs or maybe shes a nephilum and painted toe nails as a baby, c mon,

2 judging by the scab that is at least 2-3 days old is it possibly u just didnt see it

3 umm last time i checked babies tend to wake up screaming for no reason and during the day and in the morning its part of being a baby,

4 is there a lump or hard thing under the skin if not then its most likely not an implant, also implants dont leave broken skin its put in with no sign of how it got in there.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by speaknoevil07

?snake bite??

That one seems to fit the pic, but wouldnt her ankle be completely swollen up. Some sort of insect, maybe spider bites?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I'm sorryto be negative with your aggravated state of mind, but as an abductee myself, I'm not impressed with your account. That is an uncommon place for an implant, being as it is under the skin at a body joint. I suspect it is the result of a simple childhood accident.

However, if you as the parent firmly believe that something is under the skin , take her to a doctor or emergency clinic in the morning and demand an x-ray. Implants usually do show up on x-rays.

Be wise and just tell them that you think something is in there. If you start talking about aliens and implants, you won't know where subsequent events could lead. The worst you can image is for someone to declare you unfit and the children be placed until you have undergone a psychological screening. --Exactly now is the time to control your emotions and reactions with great strength and serious considerations.

Take care

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
op dont wory about the haters, theyre probably jealous. its mostly likely to be alien implants, theres 2 small marks on her ankle, what else would it be!
wake up sheeple!
edit
omg)
edit on 6-3-2011 by neonitus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join