It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Daughter Has An Alien Implant (seriously)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Jazzscapez

Looks like she banged up her leg. If your really concerned, take her to a doctor and have it x-rayed/examined.
Without further evidence, your wasting your time and ours.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

They're NOT spider bites. You would expect swelling All around the bite. Not just along one side. Secondly for it to be a spider bite youd need two holes much closer than that, unless it was a demon spider from the nether-realms. They're HOLES, not SCRAPES, therefore, they're not scrapes. Simple logic. Falling from a swing or bed would NEVER result in holes in the ankle.

Get a scan of that area to confirm whether it is an implant. Otherwise, that isn't evidence enough.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Dude, if you're seriously worried, get her down to the hospital immediately, and pay for some X-rays if they dont think its necassary

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
First I'm questioning why we must assume this is an implant right off the cuff?

Second...until you have STRONG evidence that this is what you assume it to be I would NOT tell the child or get her worked up about it. Children have enough to be fearful of and they need strong parents who are not perceived to be afraid of anything.

This is not a very objective hypothesis. But...just to entertain this very loose theory...

1) Why do YOU think it's an implant.

2) Have you seen anything (scenario) which would indicate an abduction?

3) Have you witnessed any UFO's up close? Not at a great distance.

4) Have YOU or your significant other had any similar markings?

5) Have YOU or your significant other experienced any missing time or other indication of a personal abduction?

6) Is there ANY history of this in your or your significant others family?

7) Has your child experienced any recurring nightmares? Recurring phobias? Scared of something you cant explain?

8) Has your child told you any strange stories or made any strange references?

9) How does your child think those marks appeared there?

These questions will establish any family history. Within this subject by far the most common scenario is some sort of family connection. It is highly unlikely that this would be an isolated incident. My first reaction personally would be to take the child to the doctor to determine if this is a spider bite (likely) and get treated for that. If not, then I would opt for an X-ray to determine if this is a puncture wound and make sure there are no fragments still inside the joint. This can cause damage and infection if so. THEN, if there actually is an indication of something on X-ray then I would go from there.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
OP you have the right to believe what you want to believe. However when you take your daughter to the MD do not mention implants or any of this alien stuff. If you do, they will take your kids away or at the every least cause you major headaches. You failure to think this through properly gives a signal that separation is probably best. When you are told they are only insect bites you need to come to the realization that things are not quite right in your thinking, and start work on undoing that. Probably staying away from conspiracy websites and getting back to the real world should be the first step. People do care on this website so don't take this wrong, but something is wrong in jazzland and you need to fix it.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Last night one of the twins woke up screaming. She has done this in the past and i always shook it off as nightmares.

Until now. When i changed her diaper early this morning i found that she had something on her ankle.

So, you left her in a dirty diaper all night, you was that concerned about her?

This is a sad attempt at contributing to this website.

YOUR ON A CONSPIRACY SITE CALLING ME LOONEY???

You're the one who said it mate.

She has had exama since she was a baby.

There ^^^^^^ is the answer. Some more eczema cream!

Think this thread should be closed now or moved to the hoax bin!

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Sorry about what happen to your daughter whatever the cause is.
Hope to see the X-ray result on this.
Take care.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Why is anyone even reading this thread? It's so obvious he's attention seeking and trying to ridicule this site...ignore, ignore..

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
wow dude...really? A few cuts on an ankle and you jump to AAAALLLLIIEEEENNNNSSS WWOooOOOOoooOOO.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

That is an insect bite for sure! i have similar every summer in the country side. Is spider more than likely.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
To me the color and redness around it suggests a burn. Even something like a friction burn tend to look like that. Or an insect bite that was scratched a lot.
edit on Mon, 07 Mar 2011 11:31:53 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
ban this guys IP so he can't post here, it's putting his kids at risk.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

That child had some insect bites which look like they are getting infected! Are you SERIOUS??? Alien implant??!! Your baby cried because she was bitten by a spider or some other insect.....get a grip!!!! And take her to the doctor! I seriously hope you are not raising them alone.....

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Spirit Warrior 11:11

what the heck man?? the girl is injured and her daddy thinks it's an alien implant. that's so wrong. reminds me of those sects that don't allow medical treatment. the girl needs a doctor and so does daddy.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Really? Really? Alien Implant? Really?

Cmon.. I have 3 kids and they always wake up with weird bumps, bruises, and scrapes.. because they are.. you know.. KIDS! Kids hurt themselves all the time and we don't always see how it happened.. Unless you have actually FOUND an implant, please leave this rubbish where it belongs. Stop overreacting and seek mental help ASAP if you honestly belive this is an implant.. cmon man. really?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Ill fitting shoes will do that. Some bactine, triple anti-b, and a couple band aids and she'll be fine. I've seen it many times with people of all ages. Nothing to see here.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I had similar marks to this on my hand a few days ago where my cat had bitten me. I assumed it was just a bite, but now seeing your thread, I have come to the conclusion that my cat is an agent for an unidentified alien race who was contracted to bite my hand playfully to disguise the fact that the aliens had implanted something in my body.

Thank you for this thread. It has truly helped me and made this website so much more credible.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Wow. This thread is downright frightful.

I have four kids, oldest 18 and the youngest 7. That sort of thing happens from footwear (sandals, with side buckles) and no socks. The footwear chaffs against the skin, especially if it is brand new foot wear.

The OP probably doesn't know this. He's 21, a musician, therefore no health insurance. He can't just zoom to the ER, and is probably struggling with bills. I don't know, just guessing. I had my first at 24, and was employed full time, and it was rough then. He has twins. Wow. Talk about stress. I won't chastise him like others have for supposed child neglect. Given his age, he's doing the best he can with what he has, and NOBODY can determine the type of parent you are except yourself. It's a learning experience, and the only way to really learn is to do it. His children don't seem malnourished, a healthy looking leg otherwise, so obviously he can feed them and change their diapers. Amazing that, a man changing a child's diaper? A girl, even? He gets top kudos in my book, for being a good dad with only perhaps a moment of indiscretion.

I find it odd that only one pic was posted, no lateral views to show swelling, or indication of size. If I had a young child, I would've taken several pics, and posted them for further analysis, taking the child to the ER only if I felt something under the skin. I think THAT is the main point people are missing. He hasn't said it, but can he really feel a foreign object under the skin? Pretty much everything else is handled with some neosporin, a band-aid, and a get better kiss. The wound is not oozing, or seeping, and there are no severe lacerations requiring stitches. The blood barrier is sealed, and the wounds are too symmetrical to be caused by any insect. (Except a mutant spider, haha, which don't exist!)

Waiting for more information.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I really just want to know how you came to this conclusion? Mean, what was your line of thought?

And where's this device? All I see a little girls leg that got scratched. Nothing bizarre about it. Happens every day.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I just pray you didnt show your child how excited you were.. Aint good for a kid to see pops all stirred up and talking about aliens and implants. Hope you acted rational on this part and used ATS as the outlet for it.

One can only wish you get everything sorted out. This is written out of concern not to bash.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join