It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Daughter Has An Alien Implant (seriously)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzscapez
I will have it checked out in the AM.
I will demand xrays.
I will demand copies.
AND I WILL DISCLOSE THE EVIDENCE.

[snip] People are concerned that you don't seem to have any fathering skills and that your baby may suffer due to your desperation to be involved in some daft alien agenda.

I couldn't care less if you disclose any evidence, I'd much rather know that when there is something wrong with your little'un, you care for her and take her to the Dr's, not go screaming about fantasy!

Not going to happen though, is it? You're miles away, obviously. Such a shame. I hope the mother is normal and capable or these girls are going to end up very screwed up.
edit on 7-3-2011 by elevatedone because: removed insulting remark.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Get a grip! It looks like a friction burn due to a shoe rubbing against it.
Sheck her shoes when they are one her feet, expecially around the ankle.
Ask her if its rubbing or hurting. Neosporin and band aid needed, that's it.

I fell when I was little and have a small rock still in my knee - my parents
didn't think anything about it being an inplant and neither do it.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Rohdan

Yes, however unless it's a puncture wound with fragments still inside we are talking about a very very minor issue. If it were one of the more harmful spider bites then there would already be that indication which there isn't. Therefore I choose to entertain the alien discussion just for fun no other reason. I will reserve judgement otherwise. Fellow ATS members seem to have being judgmental down to a science. I have no interest in the drama only the story.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by neonitus
op dont wory about the haters, theyre probably jealous. its mostly likely to be alien implants, theres 2 small marks on her ankle, what else would it be!
wake up sheeple!
edit
omg)
edit on 6-3-2011 by neonitus because: (no reason given)

What is there to be jealous of..? I'm sure as heck not jealous that I don't have spider bites on my foot, and if it was an alien implant why would I be jealous that I don't have one..?

And hmm.. two small marks could be any number of things, you are the sheep if you instantly think that two marks on a foot means implant.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sunsetatdawn
reply to post by Jazzscapez

To call people haters because they are concerned for your childs health is very worrying to me, besides the fact you are more concerned about people believing your story than for your own childs well being. The one downside to being a child, you can't choose your parents.

Well said, mate. Very well said.

See, Jazz, this is where most of us stand here. Well, at least the adults and those of a sane mind. The people who are egging you on and enabling your fantasies, trying to convince you further are horrible people who don't have the empathy or understanding to realise that there are two babies at risk here,

You need to take a step back and consider which is most important to you, your babies and their health, or your craving for internet fame, to feel like your blood line is something special and jump on the daffy alien bandwagon?

I hope you are intelligent enough to realise where you should go with this. Sadly, I really have my doubts that you are. I say intelligence because I would rather believe you are not very intelligent than believe you just don't care.

It's up to you now. If you can read all these messages from people who seem to worry more about your kids than you do and still not check your thought process, then it's time to have a word with your parents and your partners parents and admit that you are too immature to be a parent.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I will have it checked out in the AM.
I will demand xrays.
I will demand copies.
AND I WILL DISCLOSE THE EVIDENCE.

edit on 7-3-2011 by KaiserSoze because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

WTF?

I Love my kids and anyone who knows me will agree.
Ive never laid a hand on them.

And to say THAT I DID IT???? WTF? Are you serious.
What kind of sick # do you think i am?

People can only go off the impression you are giving them. Can you not realise how you have come across here? You really seem to have no understanding of another persons point of view, or empathy.

For those talking about snake bites, etc. From his language, I get the impression that he's either British (although the "God" thing would be quite a strange thing for a Brit to say), in which case we don't need to worry about deadly spiders and snakes. We don't have them in Britain, basically because we don't deserve them*

He could well be in Australia though, so it's one extreme or the other, really. Fat lot of good my help is!

*Al Murrey

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
AS FOR THE GOD comment if u are somebody who is a musician in a church and u believe in ALIENS??...WHEN ARE U GONNA TAKE THIS CHILD TO SEE THE DOCTOR??????????????????????AS for ur GOD save it in the darkest area of ur body.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Being a 26 year old father of a 3 yr old baby girl, i can tell you that your going to see this ALOT. You need to step back, take a breath, and do what any NORMAL person would do.

Clean the area, Get some anti bacterial cream and put it on the two bites, put band-aids over the bites and give your girl a few magic kisses to make it heal. Their is nothing wrong with her, shes fine. If i freaked out like you every time i saw a bite on my kid, i would probably be bouncing off the walls in a loony bin.
edit on 7-3-2011 by cabuki because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
What a bunch of losers some of you are. Man I would hate to be some of your kids...Seriously, you guys are giving this dude crap because of his fantasy of an alien implant, and screaming 'CARE FOR YOUR CHILD AND TAKE HER TO THE DOC!" it's ridiculous, Im the father of a little girl and my fiance and I dont take our daughter to the doc everytime she gets a little scrape, I mean c'mon let your kids breathe. Your the kind of people whos poor kids get picked on at school because they show up wearing a helmet and knee pads with moms lipstick smeared all over their faces. let your kids be kids, theyll get scrapes and boo boos, but you dont need to rush em to the ER because they got pricked by a thorn in the woods. Grow up!

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I really don't think this guy has to worry about his daughter.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonedgolfer
What a bunch of losers some of you are. Man I would hate to be some of your kids...Seriously, you guys are giving this dude crap because of his fantasy of an alien implant, and screaming 'CARE FOR YOUR CHILD AND TAKE HER TO THE DOC!" it's ridiculous, Im the father of a little girl and my fiance and I dont take our daughter to the doc everytime she gets a little scrape, I mean c'mon let your kids breathe. Your the kind of people whos poor kids get picked on at school because they show up wearing a helmet and knee pads with moms lipstick smeared all over their faces. let your kids be kids, theyll get scrapes and boo boos, but you dont need to rush em to the ER because they got pricked by a thorn in the woods. Grow up!

If you think your child has an alien implant, I ABSOLUTLELY want you to take them in to the doctor immediately.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

reply to post by sunsetatdawn

BWahahahahaha yea
i wake up look at her leg and go OMGZ ALIENS OMG RUN

I suggest you do your research.
As i have done my fair share.

Shame you didn't do a little research on how to take care of a bairn and be a decent father.

We're just not getting through to you, are we? I'm not angry about this anymore, I'm honestly just very sad and very worried but myself, SunSetAtDawn and others have tried to add maturity, care and intelligence were there seemingly was none and it has simply been thrown back in our faces, with "ALIENS!" shouted over the top of it.

I can't take part in this thread anymore. I just hope you have a change of heart, or your parents pop round for a visit. At least promise me you will show the mark to your parents or your partners parents. Please.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

This is bigger than the music.
Dont you see?

Dont be blinded by the truth.
Accept that you cant explain it and move on.

DAMN NO WONDER WHY PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE IN UFOS are given a bad name.
Its because of people like you.

No sir. It is because of people like you. What truth are you talking about? Accept that we can't explain a picture w/ no supporting evidence? I guess you're right about that one. The fact that you haven't already taken your daughter somewhere to have this inspected and "removed" if there is in fact something there says it all. You are obviously a troll of some kind or you really need help. I hope you are just trolling. I seriously can't even begin to fathom how you can be so sure that this is an alien implant..and top of that to do nothing about it aside from post a picture that shows absolutely nothing, on a conspiracy website. Where if your concern as a father? Why haven't you taken them to be checked if you truly believe what you claim to be true? Nothing you say adds up and the fact that you would blame people for not believing you is ridiculous. You brought this all on yourself. I suggest you take your daughters in and post evidence of the findings or completely forget that you made this topic because it's going nowhere. From one father to another, I hope you will do the right thing. I normally do not get involved in other peoples business but this is disturbing to say the least. If you continue to post nonsense that leads me and the rest of us to believe you are unstable as a parent I will be forced to report you to the authorities so at the very least you can have some type of psych evaluation.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Nope but that's not the point, is it? The point is that he is running around going on about aliens, seemingly not showing any concern to the much more likely things it could be. I don't think the child is in danger from this but she could well be in danger from similar mindset appearing when there is a more serious problem.

You say "let your kids breath". Does that include going all hyper that she is being abducted and implanted whenever there is a scab/ringworm/whatever it is?

I think you are completely and utterly missing the point here. Have you seen his posts from the beginning?

Originally posted by Gazrok
I'm not sure if there is an existing method arranged for the OP to share the information from the Dr. visit with the membership, that would then allow the thread to be reopened, so reopening so the OP can post his information/updates. Reminder to all to be mindful of the Terms & Conditions regarding behavior in posting. Let's keep it a discussion, not a circus. Thank you all.

I'm disappointed in you, Gaz.

Really.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

They're saying that because the bites look infected. Infection in a small child is serious.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Jazzscapez

When was the last time she had her toenails cut? I catch myself like this all the time. Was she playing outside the day before this appeared? If the ring around the wounds appear to grow or get more inflamed, perhaps have her checked for a tick bite or Lyme Disease. Ticks tend to enjoy places that are dark and moist. In socks or shoes are a big place to them to appear.

There are plenty of "earthly" explanations for this. I'm sorry to say but, as my name implies, I Call BS!

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Having worked in the health care field till about 8 months ago i can tell you one thing.....

It looks like a staph infection...........which is serious........get her to a doctor , these things can go septic and lead to the death of your child........

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join