It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Daughter Has An Alien Implant (seriously)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I have twin girls.
Im 21 years old
Thats all you need to know.

My credibility is 100%
Im a real person not an agent.

Seriously. I come to this website to find out news..but people that bash others for telling the truth just piss me off.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Damn I must have had 5 alien implants on the top of my foot a few months ago, looked identical to the two on your daughters foot.

Only problem was it was a spider that did it, I guess it just didn't like my foot!

After a few days of rubbing and scratching at them they got infected and looked like your picture.

And what can you see under the skin?

link   
reply to post by Jazzscapez

Cold weather is the perfect time for bug bites. I get attacked the worse during winter, especially by spiders. At night, they are attracted to your daughter's because of her body heat and they will bite several times in the same area. That's why I suggest keeping an eye on your kids for the next few days/weeks and see if more of the marks appear. If they do, chances are bugs, but if not then it could be something else.

link   
I will have it checked out in the AM.
I will demand xrays.
I will demand copies.
AND I WILL DISCLOSE THE EVIDENCE.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

You are not listening to what they say.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Its like a rod of metal. or kinda like an RFID insert.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzscapez
I have twin girls.
Im 21 years old
Thats all you need to know.

My credibility is 100%
Im a real person not an agent.

Seriously. I come to this website to find out news..but people that bash others for telling the truth just piss me off.

truth, where is the truth? frankly your sick and and if you really think she has been implanted by aliens then you need child protective services to find you fast!

i am leaning towards you being completley fake and a hoaxer, that is not the leg of a child that wears diapers as you claim, so lets either hoax bin this or call someone to save this child.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

If they ask why, please do tell them why you want them. That way a professional can come in and make sure your children are ok. Please.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Please also make sure to demand what (if anything) the doctor finds under her skin. That and a copy of this thread definitely needs to go in her baby-book.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
yep
this is definately a hoax

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

To call people haters because they are concerned for your childs health is very worrying to me, besides the fact you are more concerned about people believing your story than for your own childs well being. The one downside to being a child, you can't choose your parents.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Unless the alien implant were a pair of shoes, i dont think they did this, buy her a larger pair of shoes...

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I took a closer look at the picture. It does look like something may be under her skin. Which leads to the question..

What did YOU stick under her skin? She will be lucky if her foot doesn't rot off. Good job dad ::thumbsup::

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Please take your child to the doctor in the morning - those bites look infected, and for a young child, that can be very bad. I'm very serious.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
What kind o' sicko puts nail polish on their baby?! Maaaaaan... If you're telling the truth, that alone is reason to seek help. If that isn't your daughter in the picture then you're lying about the victim and that is plausible evidence that all of this is BS. Either way, seek help, bro!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Also Sir, I really hope you are not saying that stuff in front of your child.

It could lead to some serious problems like dreams or worse.

With mental illness obviously already present in your immediate family history.

Please don't put this on a child.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzscapez
I will have it checked out in the AM.
I will demand xrays.
I will demand copies.
AND I WILL DISCLOSE THE EVIDENCE.

Do NOT dismiss the advice about spider bites.

I don't know where you are, but in the American southwest there are deadly little spiders called "brown recluse" spiders. They can kill. The first sign of a serious spider bite is the center turning black. that is evidence of the flesh dying and it can spread. check the internet for more info. Elsewhere in the states there are "black widow" spiders that are almost as deadly. Obviously, you are concerned and should be as a decent father would. All the best to you.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Honestly, it looks like a damn snake bite.

It could be blisters from chafing, but it doesn't quite look like that. (Maybe though.) Thing is, they're on either side of the (navicular bone.. ?), so it's a little peculiar.

The fact you believe it is an alien implant before you thought it could be anything else, is a bit more alarming.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
Do NOT dismiss the advice about spider bites.

I don't know where you are, but in the American southwest there are deadly little spiders called "brown recluse" spiders. They can kill. The first sign of a serious spider bite is the center turning black. that is evidence of the flesh dying and it can spread. check the internet for more info. Elsewhere in the states there are "black widow" spiders that are almost as deadly. Obviously, you are concerned and should be as a decent father would. All the best to you.

Yeah, that's true also. I thought brown recluse, but I'm not sure how large this child is. If it is a brown recluse, then that is not good. Necrosis of the surrounding tissue.. and it is nasty, and painful. If left untreated she could lose her foot, and/or die from sepsis. Considering it's on the end of the limb and all, circulation can be constricted quickly, among other things.
edit on 6-3-2011 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
WTF?

I Love my kids and anyone who knows me will agree.
Ive never laid a hand on them.

And to say THAT I DID IT???? WTF? Are you serious.
What kind of sick # do you think i am?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join