It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Daughter Has An Alien Implant (seriously)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Wheres the mother of the kids in all this?

I would love to hear her opinon on these marks.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Jazzscapez

Unfortunately unless you are at a UFO Convention it is difficult to get people to go this far along with you into the UFO phenomena.

As a joke I show my bf the strange marks and say they are from "my abduction."
He doesn't believe in UFO's at all so of course "abductions" are out of the question. But really I am asking him to give me something to explain the odd marks that show up.
"Another alien implant" I will say and laugh somewhat nervously to myself.
No one WANTS to believe they are being lo-jacked....Am I right?

On my neck in back and concealed in the hairline, one on each side of the backbone are two perfectly horizontally spaced dots come and go and they look for all the world like something plugs into the base of my skull. Frank had no idea and admitted they do not look like the 2 large pimples they certainly must have been.

And while ago I woke up with 6 dots making 2 perfect triangles on my wrist.
Looked like a three pronged thing had stabbed me twice, not randomly but to make a perfect geometrical "diamond shape" of the 2 individual triangles.
Showed Frank and he said it looked like a spider bite.
That's one fancy spider...I thought.
To me it looked like an imprint from one of those special band-aids designed to close a wound...as if I had laid on one. Except there were none of those bandaids in the house. Maybe it was a spider bite.

Being especially imaginative...and getting to PICK what I believe I much rather think- IF it was from unnatural causes, they were angelic and not demonic entities.
So rather than "mind control" or "manipulation" perhaps it was a critical update I needed.
Since I am in otherwise good health thank God, praise Allah or whatever your choice there is....
I find "and deliver us from evil" wards off dangerous humans, and imagine it is inoculation against all manner of evil entity regardless of where it comes from, since none is greater than the Creator of all things.

There are most likely very ordinary and simpler explanations for these markings. They are not spider bites and definitely not cigarette burns.
They look more like the blisters that form from a stiff high shoe and a wet sock. Kids pee down their legs sometimes in a diaper and if they keep a wet sock inside a leather shoe the marks will be just like that. The child looks quite large to be still in diapers. If she is not potty trained she can't be in preschool. Is she in preschool?
I would like to see pictures of both girls but seems the thread is closed. Make sure you get help if you need it.
Admittedly, just so odd all the same. All the best and God bless.

edit on 7-3-2011 by rusethorcain because: (no reason given)

link   
HEY OP, Go get an XRAY!

If there happens to be something, then get it removed and KEEP whatever is inside of your daughter. The fact you haven't done this already, and don't know to do this, makes me feel like you should has CPS called on you.

If the thing is not normal, then you should get on the phone with MUFON. They will have a look at it and tell you what you they think. Chances are, since there is obvious signs of injury, this is something simple; probably something like a bug bite or something like that.

link   

Originally posted by Aeons

I urge you to take this person at their word, and contact the children's services for this area. The potential consquences to this child are too serious to be ignored.

Speaking to the Social Services about this certainly would be slightly hysterical, don't you think? Let's not go over the top with this. Especially since for all we know he has decided to do the right thing about it.

To tell the CPS would really be quite arrogant of us and unneeded as far as I'm concerned. If you really believe that needs to be done though, why are you trying to get someone else to do it? If you were that serious about it, surely you'd just do it yourself, or do you need to make sure people know about your good Samaritan bit first?

We know nothing of the guys background. We only know he's young and yes, his behaviour, lack of empathy and selfishness is very worrying but what do we know about the mother? Maybe the best mother there ever was for all we know. What about the grandparents? Maybe it's a really close family who all love the twins more than the World.

You have no right to try and have two children taken away from their family due to the father acting like a bit of a... well, whatever, on an internet forum.

Let's just hope he grows up quickly and starts to understand what it means to be a good father.
edit on 7-3-2011 by triplesod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzscapez

For those of you who want to bring negative vibes to this thread stray clear for GODS message speaks through every breath i take.

Those look remarkably like burns or blisters. God I hope they are not cigarette burns.

Get some help and get that child into some safe hands. That quote above is very troubling also. I do hope your not the only caretaker that child has. You are clearly irrational.

Or is this another banned member back to have a bit of fun?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Geez, I dont' know what is more embarassing, the OP or most of the responses to him. Thankfully the mods are using sane judgement 'cause not sure many others are.

Looks like a spider bite to me. Looks like something she scratched - exactly like mosquito bites in the summer. Since you said it's cold, I bet spider bite. They can get bad but usually don't so use common sense and watch for fever/infection. I live in the northeast where the weather is changing and it brings the spiders out en masse.....I am catching them every night. Bed bugs are a huge problem right now in certain parts of the country as well.

It is VERY wrong and dangerous to call CYS on any parent unless you are absolutely sure of abuse. Irreparable harm can be unduely caused by such irrational people. Get a grip. There is in NO way enough information on this unfortunate thread to warrant sending the IP to the authorities. OMG. (I have to say I am bothered by the picture that was supplied, however)

Lots of young girlies love the idea of being like mom or any other female figure by getting their nails done. If you think this is abuse refer to the above comment. They even make safe make up and polishes for children if chemicals are a concern to you. Right or wrong it is a personal opinion and not the business of anyone on here in relation to the op.

Did someone actually say that is the foot of a 10 yo??? OMG x 2

I truly hope the comment about being a bad musician if you are not on drugs was tongue in cheek..... If not it is as irresponsible a comment as any of the others on this thread. I can't even count the number of close colleagues and friends of mine who have suffered either a stunted career or much worse because of the misconception that drug use somehow heightens creativity. BS

To the OP you lost credibility with me when you suggested we google your name. Seemed like self promotion for your music and if that is the case shame on you plus you think you'll get any positive exposure now??? You never answered the several who questioned why on earth you immediately jumped to the conclusion of alien implant? No wonder people are jumping on you. If you have any legitimate reason to suspect that, you certainly didn't supply it in your op or any other post.

I do hope your little one is healthy and safe.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
ok you said you would take her to the doctor get check up so what are the results

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Speaking to the Social Services about this certainly would be slightly hysterical, don't you think? Let's not go over the top with this. Especially since for all we know he has decided to do the right thing about it.

No kidding.

This gestapo agency can take your child with almost ZERO due process, no arrest, no conviction, etc. and you will never see them again. Don't tell me I'm wrong, because I personally know of such a case, and I've witnessed it with others. This is NOT serious enough to involve those monsters. Did you know the majority of these folks don't even HAVE children? I'm sorry, but I fail to see how some nitwit right of college, who's never had children is qualified to determine if a child is endangered. It's absolutely insane. Heck, not even just children...just look at the Terry Schiavo case where these folks tried to circumvent the family's wishes to remove life support on a gal in a vegetative coma! (and with the governor's approval!). An absolute gap in the checks and balances system of our government.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I agree, it is 1500 here, what were the doctor's results? IF it wasn't a hoax?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I have twin girls.
Im 21 years old
Thats all you need to know.

My credibility is 100%
Im a real person not an agent.

Seriously. I come to this website to find out news..but people that bash others for telling the truth just piss me off.

I seriously hope this is a huge troll. Otherwise, your daughters are in the hands of an irrational (and possibly insane) parent. As for the snake bite people, you aren't much better. Get a grip. You see two marks and your mind jumps immediately to snake bite.

For those of you who want to bring negative vibes to this thread stray clear for GODS message speaks through every breath i take.

Uh yeah, religious nuts and conspiracy nuts are first cousins. You seem to be suffering under a delusion of self-importance; god speaks through your every breath and aliens have chosen you family for some special purpose.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Look at his name/ look at the website below his name. He is simply promoting for the website to get all u people to go to that website. Doh. of course its a stupid thread it was meant to get attention.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Just had this from the OP:

Complaint aboout thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
REMOVE THIS THREAD Immediately this is jazzscapez the OP and i request that this is closed i took her to the docter please remove this or move the thread into skunk works.

Closing per member's request. It would seem that all is well, and presumably, no alien implant, but of course, this is just a supposition.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join