It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru - 4th March has arrived!

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MothersofAmerica

Why wasn't it noticed 10 years ago? 100 years ago? If it's been happening all along?

Because it isn't actually that easy to detect a planet as far away from us as this one is.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

hi m8
its on the UK history channel
ive seen in inbetween ufo diaries

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I thought CERN studied particle physics. What does that have to do with outer space?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by UrgentInsurgent
reply to post by boncho

No, I mean a mundane explanation.

I see some posters are very quick to ridicule the subject, but sofar I haven´t seen a satisfactory explanation of what the object in the OP really is.

Just because we dont know what it is doesnt mean we dont know what it isnt. We know it isnt a planet or star or brown dwarf. We do know that. We may not know what the photo is but we know what it is not.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Originally posted by zptramel
reply to post by havok

Me and my family are very excited! we just seen Nibiru and are making the punch that will take is to the Comet Elenin! lol heavens gate people.
I don't believe in Nibiru, I think it would be hella funny if I was wrong though!

BEST OF LUCK TO THE NIBIRU FANS
sincerely,
Skeptical Reptilian

It's just GREAT that you can see something funny in the fate of the people of Heavens Gate. Its just great that a conspiracy theory can push ordinary people to extreams. Do you not think that the closer we get to 2012 the more some unstable people will hurt themselves. Even if there is nothing to it (which is probably the truth) there will be people out there who will believe to the point of suicide. Maybe even take their whole family out because they dont want them to struggle in a world without them. There is great damage that can be done by spreading this drivel!

i didnt meant to make you upset. i was only joking.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Over 160 years ago mathematics and astronomy was good enough to predict the the existance of Neptune due to slight anomolies in the orbit of Uranus.

Soon after Newton's predictions for the orbit of Mercurywere found to have an error - not solved until Einstein applied the theory of relativity to it.

We have enough astronomical and computing power to know that Gliese 710 has the potential to pass through the Ort cloud some time about 1.5 million years from now.

spanish astronomers reckon they might have found a brown dwarfon an odd orbit in the Ort cloud - but it apparently has no known gravitational effect - although it may sent comets our way from time to time - so it seems a bit iffy, and it is certainly never visible.

I reckon that if there was anything of significant size affecting the solar system we would have some more indications of it by now than some sun dogs!!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by UrgentInsurgent
reply to post by boncho

Fyi, the world has ended, or has been reset many times in history. It just hasn´t happened in our short recorded history.

The idea is a reality, wich is actually overdue.

The fact you find the idea amusing doesn´t change its potential for happening.

Overdue in Earth years is within a million years. Sorry, I will take my chances at mocking the world so I don't have to live a paranoid life. It has worked most everyone I know to have lived and died.

So far you have added nothing valuable to the thread and the only thing you and a dozen other people do is mock, confuse the issue(s) and be a total arse. Way to go man but why do truthseekers have to put up with people like you who refuse to even be skeptical? If you trust NASA, ESA and all the other so-called "space agencies" then you should register on their site and leave us the hell alone.

FYI I don't even bother reading ANYTHING they say because I memorised their BS during high school and college because I had to get a #in job. I don't need to anymore and since then I discovered nasa is only good for bare-bones stuff like wikipedia to get a rough idea about something...but no more and no less!

And knowing the truth does not mean I or anyone else needs to panic. If the world gets destroyed by nukes, asteriods or anything else then I will accept it and make the most out of the remainder of my life. Only immature and confused people panic so for those people I guess its best to continue living in denial by burying your head in the sand.

Good luck with that!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaifan
Yes, these kind of videos should be enough proof that some times, on some days, you can see the moon at the same time you can see the sun... God! when are people really going to first understand the world they live in, before they go and follow a ridiculous theory that is just a bunch of ... ? please tell me, is the moon really something you haven't seen before with your own eyes? oh i feel so sad, how many times have you really looked at the sky in your life? that you haven't seen this before? yes, sometimes, the moon is on the sky at the same time than the sun, please learn first how nature works before talking about ridiculous things like nerabu, niboru or whatever the name is this week.

Yes, it can happen and before ignorance gets the best of some people, have you seen a total eclipse of the sun? guess what happened then... please, give yourselves some respect, don't fall below this please please

edit on 6-3-2011 by Kaifan because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-3-2011 by Kaifan because: (no reason given)

Except the moon does not glow like a star during the day. It exhibits a partially translucent effect and I have seen this a hundred times or so! During the night its a different story because all the sunlight reflects off the moon to the earths dark surface creating that glowing effect.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Very interesting thread. And yes, I do follow Nibiru threads as well as Fragile Earth threads.

Has anyone thought of why these types of threads get so many stars and flags...more so than the ones that oppose it? The opposition doesn't get near the attention.

It seems to me, that more folks are starting to feel something is not right. It's a gut feeling that cannot be proved. So there is no sense in asking for proof for a gut feeling.

Is the OP's post really out of realm? We will find out soon enough! If Elenen entered our solar system, then we may see more earth up-heavels in the near future.

Today, 6.5 South Sandwich Islands, 6.2 Tarapaca Chili, new fissures in the Pu`u `O`o and Napau Crater in Hawaii.

Your guess is as good as mine to whether the above is related to Elenen being in our atmosphere.

I have that gut feeling and I am no young "fart in a skillet" either. 52 here, and my 83 year old mother has the same feelings that something is not correct....whether that be planetary, government, trouble in the East, food shortages, earth changes. Who knows.

I am definitely more apt to believe our ancestors than our government or Nasa. I believe our ancestors were the only ones giving us the real truth. I believe our government has dismissed all of this as a myth.
I don't believe it is myth. This is why I enjoy these threads and do not believe they should be filed as a hoax.
Just because another member doesn't believe, doesn't mean it should be filed away.

Something is not quite right, and folks such as the OP are trying to provide information so that others who follow can take heed if they wish.

If you don't believe or have any gut feelings that something is not right, Great! I hope you are right!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

We know it isnt a planet or star or brown dwarf. We do know that.
reply to post by karen61057

Au contraire.

We know nothing. We assume.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Versa

But.. but everyone says Nibiru is in our solar system now!! how can it be so far away and yet so close??

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Way to go man but why do truthseekers have to put up with people like you who refuse to even be skeptical?

I think finding truth involves not believing in made up stuff that has no evidence to back it. That could be way out in left field. Perhaps we should believe absolutely every post so we know every truth?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Way to go man but why do truthseekers have to put up with people like you who refuse to even be skeptical?

I think finding truth involves not believing in made up stuff that has no evidence to back it. That could be way out in left field. Perhaps we should believe absolutely every post so we know every truth?

Hey man, youtube is serious business!

If the governments of the world are so high-tech and sufficiently able to produce chemtrails to cover the sky completely, just think.. would they be stupid enough to let ANYTHING get through? If someone wants to hide something, and has the capabilities to do so, they would not half ass the job.

edit on 6-3-2011 by joshnichols189 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

reply to post by Seekeye2

Here's a question for everyone. If this was really an extinction event, meaning no one will survive it just what would you expect from your government? If its going to happen and no one will survive it why do we even need to know this? What will you do? Suddenly start treating the people in your life better? Find religion? Turn over a new leaf? What??? If total extinction is on the horizon I dont want to know about it. People will panic, their last hours might be spent in total terror. I dont want that. If I am here today and gone tomorrow so be it. If I KNOW I will be gone tomorrow I will spend this last day dreading tomorrow instead of living my life today.

Except it does'nt have to be an extinction level event and it probably will not be. I would hope the trillions of dollars "wasted" on SDI during the reagan/gorbachov era was really a ufo/asteroid deterrant and if it wasn't at least convert it for such purposes. It should not be so #in hard to deflect an asteroid so that it misses earth or at least slow down its momentum. This is almost basic physics stuff and nukes have existed for well over 5 decades, lasers have existed for 2 decades, particle beam weapons as well....

Please do not be foolish enough to assume america, russia and china(at least those three nations) do not have the technology to deal with such threats. I am sure the NWO if it wanted to severely depopulate this planet without taking direct responsibility would use the "we tried and failed" excuse without really trying anything. I provided videos of david rockefeller and the georgia guidestones as evidence, but there is much more than that and I cannot be bothered to explain this in detail to people who won't even give me a chance. The evidence exists but you gotta do the research yourself and keep an open mind to everything, regardless of how far-fetched some "theories" are. Actually the far-fetched stuff is much easier to pull off because no one really expects our leaders to be that whacky when they are that and much more.

I am dissapointed by the level of ignorance portrayed on this "alternative site" but I can't say I am really shocked. I guess you get used to it after a while and develop thick skin. Too bad john lear and richard hoageland couldn't hack it anymore because they could have added a lot more credibility to this *sinking to the bottom* site!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Here's a question for everyone. If this was really an extinction event, meaning no one will survive it just what would you expect from your government? If its going to happen and no one will survive it why do we even need to know this? What will you do? Suddenly start treating the people in your life better? Find religion? Turn over a new leaf? What??? If total extinction is on the horizon I dont want to know about it. People will panic, their last hours might be spent in total terror. I dont want that. If I am here today and gone tomorrow so be it. If I KNOW I will be gone tomorrow I will spend this last day dreading tomorrow instead of living my life today.

I am dissapointed by the level of ignorance portrayed on this "alternative site" but I can't say I am really shocked. I guess you get used to it after a while and develop thick skin. Too bad john lear and richard hoageland couldn't hack it anymore because they could have added a lot more credibility to this *sinking to the bottom* site!

Sir, you call us ignorant but you are contradicting yourself. Is Nibiru a planet or is it an asteroid?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I say we all know more than the ancients. Our knowledge base is way way beyond anything the Sumarians or the Myans could have imagined. The myans were just a little past the stone age (cave people) . They studied the sky because that was the biggest thing in their world. They had nothing else to do but study the sky BUT that doesnt mean they had more knowledge about what they were seeing then we do now. Far far from it. Sorry. We know much much more now about the cosmos then the Sumarians or Myans could ever have hoped to know. If we cared to we could create a calandar right now that would carry us through to perhaps millions of years as far as astral alignments and such goes. Because we can do that does that make us dieties? If we made one now that was 10,000 years long would people living 10,000 years from now think their world was going to end just because our calandar was ending? Would they attribute great knowledge to us and think that everything we said was prophetic. Probably not. They like us now would have further knowledge to build upon what we know now. Thats the way it works. Each generation builds upon the knowledge of the last generation.

I respectfully disagree! The ancients and elders knew a heck of a lot more than what "we" know today. And I enclose we in paranthesis because some people at area 51 know stuff that is at least 50 years more advanced then what is politically acknoweleged. If workers are saying *50 years* and bob lazer reverse-engineered alien craft then I would say that a few thousand people(perhaps more) know 100 times more than your average citizen or nasa employee.

You and me do not belong in that *we*, at least not me! I try to find out what is possible, thanks to the internet and some spare time. If you google the correct terms you will be literally floored to see what is available even on public networks....just have to be a little creative in your searches.

As for the ancients it is another name for guardians, reptillians, nephellim and perhaps others. The elders are our forefathers who left the planet and galaxy many thousands of years ago to avoid reptillian slavery. It is speculated they are the lost atlantians and perhaps lemurians history has intentionally forgotten about. You see it is no coincidence some things are not taught to students and grown-ups alike and that is because our leaders have choosen the dark side to quote luke skywalker from star wars. The pleidains, arcturians, elohim are all synonymous to each other and are enemies of the nephellim. Jesus Christ our savior was a by product of the elohim to save man from his disasterous ways and to help us get rid of the nephelim but the bible has been corrupted by satan's influence during its early stages; that is why many books including the book of giants has been banned.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

It kind of worries me that otherwise sane and reasonable people can say things like this as if they were fact, instead of pure supposition - and wild supposition at that.

I guess we've got at least 100k years worth of evolution to get rid of such a penchant - more if it keeps making money for the conspiracies that push it on the credulous.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by joshnichols189

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Sir, you call us ignorant but you are contradicting yourself. Is Nibiru a planet or is it an asteroid?

I am pretty sure nibiru/planet x is one thing and nemesis is quite another. One is a hollow planet with supposedly reptillian aliens in it, while the second is our sun's binary sister. AFAIK he is mistakenly calling nemesis as nibiru/planet x!

I have made mention of this distinction several times already but apparently it cannot compete with the level of confusion and disinfo in this thread. Anway we are talking about a brown dwarf STAR that may potentially drag meteors and asteroids from the oort cloud into our solar system, of which some may impact our planet. The two "moons" he mentioned are not moons, because a star cannot have moons, it can only have planets. At least that much should be obvious!
edit on 6-3-2011 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Hi guys sorry posting this here,not sure if its correct but wanted to show you this..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I have a video also.taken about 30 mins ago....what is that white thing? TIA.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by EBE115

I think they call it the Sun.

But don't quote me on it.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join