It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru - 4th March has arrived!

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadMaxZombie
reply to post by A boy in a dress

they admitted to it on Valentine's Day...it was on CNN i think...they called it Tyche though

They "think" its there. No solid evidence as of yet but they see a wobble in the orbits of the outer planets. Its not somewhere between Mars and Jupiter. Its way way past Pluto. (or poor lost planet) And most importantly its a planet in its own orbit and its not moving from there. Gosh you guys have me pulling my hair out with this nonsense! Two new things in our cosmos. Planet Tyche and Comet Elenin. They are not the same thing. They are not in the same location and neither of them is on a collison course with Earth.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

they admitted to it on Valentine's Day...it was on CNN i think...they called it Tyche though

They "think" its there. No solid evidence as of yet but they see a wobble in the orbits of the outer planets. Its not somewhere between Mars and Jupiter. Its way way past Pluto. (or poor lost planet) And most importantly its a planet in its own orbit and its not moving from there. Gosh you guys have me pulling my hair out with this nonsense! Two new things in our cosmos. Planet Tyche and Comet Elenin. They are not the same thing. They are not in the same location and neither of them is on a collison course with Earth.

I know how you feel.

By the post in this thread it give you the impression that they stopped teaching high school astronomy.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by vinunleaded
Give it up boncho. Theres no reasoning with these people. They like to feel like one of the people in the know (but are wrong on their prediction everytime) . Let them promote fraud

Yeah, I'm done I think. I should probably go develop the next doom day scenario so at least I can cash in on all the nonsense. By seeing how easily people are manipulated I can understand why people create this stuff.

By the way, my 'Revenge of the Gods-2013' book is coming out, spread the word,

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

Originally posted by Screwed
It is really interesting to see people who DON'T believe in something be sooooo pasionate about.............NOT
believing it!!!!

I see this differently than you do. It is a matter of perspective and opinion. What I see is others who are passionate about stopping the spreading of the disease of the blind believer. It is not a passion for not believing. It is a passion for stopping the rumors being spread to others who will unwittingly continue with the charade.

It is as simple as proving the facts. If you can prove it for a fact, then go right ahead and spread it to others. If you cannot prove it, then stop spreading lies as if they are the truth.

Star to you good buddy. Yes indeed we are passionate about stopping the nonsensical spread of doom and gloom. And why? Because people commit suicide over crap like this. Some gullible kid might get on here and read this and decide to do himself in rather than face such a catastrophy. Its not that we are passionate about making someone else appear stupid. ( they do that quite nicely themselves, thank you) We are passionate about perserving sanity.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Do we have ANY Skeptics on this website that aren't smart-asses? I'd love to meet one.

How do you do? My name is Karen. Nice to meet you.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress
What makes this even worse is that I have just tiled my porch floor and
some damned planet... (is it inhabited? I've never read the other threads) is
going to 'do de business' before the grout sets.

Some planets have no decency.
edit on 5-3-2011 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

LOL. Dont worry dear boy. I am a flooring expert. (really thats what I do for a living sell flooring) The grout only takes 24 hours to set so you have time not only to enjoy your porch but to throw a Nibiru Party on it too. Just dont plan that party too far in the future. LOL.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Anybody have any good Nibiru recipes? Like a good dip or something to go along with chili? Okay all jokes aside I really do not believe in this Nibiru stuff, there is a lot of things in our solar system that can wipe us off the face of the earth, and I am sure there are and many yet still to be discovered planets in the universe obviously. But the whole planet X thing seems outlandish to be honest with you. Oh well though I await with baited breath for those recipes.
edit on 3/6/1111 by Golithion because: DOH!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

reply to post by leeangqi

You wont have any say in it. You wont get to decide a damn thing. If this were true there is not one single thing you could do about it. Period... End of report...

We are our own destiny to know what to do if this were occur...

Mabus then will soon die, there will come
Of people and beasts a horrible rout:
Then suddenly one will see vengeance,
Hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run.
Century II, Quatrain 62, Nostradamus

And I saw when he opened the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the whole moon became as blood; 6:13 and the stars of the heaven fell unto the earth, as a fig tree casteth her unripe figs when she is shaken of a great wind. 6:14 And the heaven was removed as a scroll when it is rolled up; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. 6:15 And the kings of the earth, and the princes, and the chief captains, and the rich, and the strong, and every bondman and freeman, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains; 6:16 and they say to the mountains and to the rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: 6:17 for the great day of their wrath is come; and who is able to stand?

Meaning behind the name Elenin; LINK
edit on 6-3-2011 by leeangqi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by boncho

I did read the article which is why I posted it, to provide an possible explanation as to why people all over the world that are seeing this. Maybe you didn't recognize it as information sharing because I provided it without insult hmm? People have been talking about Nibiru for a long time, most of the world not believing it then BAM people all over the world are seeing an illusory "second sun" and they start to wonder if the stories were true because cleary these illusions are not sun-dogs nor lens flares nor any other explanation that's accompanied a slew of insults. There's another explanation we just don't know what is it yet, but it is not people being morons or crazy.

But clearly they ARE illusions and not physical objects. Thats the difference. You read this as saying its not a sundog so therefore must be something. (some thing ) I read this and understand it to say its an illusion they just cant explain but they do indeed say its an illusion and nothing more than that.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Blain19555 You're a Steven King fan? Or at least a Dark Tower fan? This goes to your screen name and the bear photo. Off topic I know.

For the mods, Niribru is real... no its not.... yes it is... I'm so confused.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmatuerSkyWatcher
Can anyone tell me what is happening in this picture?

We photoshoot furniture for catalogs the same way. With a curved backdrop. Makes it easier to insert backgrounds like windows and walls later. This looks like a lucite parallelagram on curved graph paper.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Versa

Versa, Hoax would be if the OP set out to purposfully fool us. He/she did not. They are simply misguided and misinformed.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Okay. so when the Annunaki-Nibiruian-Draco-Protecting-Overlords come, do I still get my paid dis-info cheques or do we all get fired?

Yeah wad up wit dat???. Maybe they are paying retroactive. I dont know. I do know I have not recieved my check yet.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MechEng09
AGAIN can a MOD please comment on this thread and explain why this is not in the HOAX bin. I have not seen one mod comment on this thread. How is this thread any different than any of the other Nibaru threads. This thread explicitly states that Nibaru is coming March 4th and it didn't happen so how is this not a HOAX??

I'm not trying to be an a-hole but seriously can a MOD explain how this doesn't meet the HOAX Definition?

I accept peoples beliefs but to be honest this is just out there!!

Dude, I am not a believer in Nibiru but if you dont want to read about this just go to another thread. Who are you the forum police or something? Oh I know , your the kid who ,when the teacher left the room for a few minutes would write down all the names of the kids who got out of their seats or talked so you could "tell" on them.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUDDD
Am I allowed to link my own Video's here? I've had people telling me what I saw yesterday was either a Sundog/Window reflection (odd considering both myself and parents saw it in the garden both yesterday and today)/or my imagination. Nibiru has been imaged not only by myself but in China and seen on another video via another conspiracy website (again another genuine sighting.)

(03 March)
www.youtube.com...

(04 March)
www.youtube.com...

You can see the eliptical orbit is evident to see from both video's with Nibiru slightly closer to the Sun today in inclination.

OMG!!! For the last time. Nibiru is a fantasy word Zac Sitchen made up. There is no such thing at all called Nibiru and never has been.

Rev 8:10-11 "And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter."

Get it right, Deny Ignorance. NibirU = Ignorance so please stop calling every star, comet or planet NibirU.

ITS WORMWOOD!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

reply to post by Versa

Versa, Hoax would be if the OP set out to purposfully fool us. He/she did not. They are simply misguided and misinformed.

I wasnt implying that the OP was hoaxing us but that the unevent was a hoax

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Why wasn't it noticed 10 years ago? 100 years ago? If it's been happening all along?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by vermonster
reply to post by cluckerspud

Originally posted by cluckerspud
Nibiru is not real, therefore it CAN NOT be seen from Australia.

Can you provide any evidence for that statement?

Thank you.

I'm sorry, are you asking for evidence that something does not exist? Did your classmates in 2nd grade have to prove to you that Santa Claus does not exist? What did they present to back their claim? Or are you still waiting on that proof too.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by leeangqi

reply to post by leeangqi

You wont have any say in it. You wont get to decide a damn thing. If this were true there is not one single thing you could do about it. Period... End of report...

We are our own destiny to know what to do if this were occur...

Mabus then will soon die, there will come
Of people and beasts a horrible rout:
Then suddenly one will see vengeance,
Hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run.
Century II, Quatrain 62, Nostradamus

And I saw when he opened the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the whole moon became as blood; 6:13 and the stars of the heaven fell unto the earth, as a fig tree casteth her unripe figs when she is shaken of a great wind. 6:14 And the heaven was removed as a scroll when it is rolled up; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. 6:15 And the kings of the earth, and the princes, and the chief captains, and the rich, and the strong, and every bondman and freeman, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains; 6:16 and they say to the mountains and to the rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: 6:17 for the great day of their wrath is come; and who is able to stand?

Meaning behind the name Elenin; LINK
edit on 6-3-2011 by leeangqi because: (no reason given)

The great star will burn for seven days and the cloud will make the sun appear double. The large mastiff will howl all night when the great pontiff changes his abode - II.41

MABUS will soon die,
Then will come a horrible
slaughter of people and animals
At once vengance revealed coming
from a hundred hands
"Thirst and Famine when
The Comet shall pass
C2 Q72

"After a great misery for
mankind, an ever greater approaches
The great cycle of the centuries
renewed, it will rain blood, milk,
famine, war disease
In the sky will be seen a great fire
dragging a trail of sparks."
C2 Q 46

There will appear towards the
seven stars of Ursa Minor and Polaris
Not far from Cancer,
The Bearded Star
Susa, Siena,Boeotia, Great Rome
will die, the night having vanished
C6 Q 6.

... the beast shalt tremble as the comet is our vengance

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Originally posted by vinunleaded

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by vinunleaded

And? Does it physically hurt to explain why this isn't possible? Do you get that people were seeing this mirage or illusion...whatever you want to call it, that couldn't be explained away by normal means, and thought for a few minutes is it possible? People don't trust science and they don't trust the government.

You nailed it! People dont trust science! There's no way to reason with them except try to point out their flaws. Sadly, using sarcasm is one way of trying to point that out...

Really? How can you expect science to be taken more seriously then religion, when science does not even acknowledge ufos and aliens are real and visiting us, ignore nibiru/planetx and nemesis star/death star, ignore reverse-engineered craft, etc???

Don't you see your only as good as your reputation allows? Some of the nasa astronauts that have visited the moon 40 years ago have come public about what they encountered during their mission, ex-canadian defense minister, ex area 51 employees, ex dulce employees, etc. How much evidence and what kind of evidence equals proof?

At least with religion it acknowledges god, satan, angels, demons, etc...whereas mainstream science keeps people in the dark. Science versus religion is like choosing between democrats and republicans...both lie and cheat their way to the top and then claim they are enemies. I bet angels and demons are nothing more than advanced aliens with different agendas, but of course mainstream religion will not correlate to that degree because the bible has been perverted millenia ago.

Earth Citizen you are grouping all this together. The existence of Aliens or UFO's has nothing at all to do with this supposed planet x nemisis or what ever. If you want to throw all these disparate things in the same basket you're not discerning enough. There have been reputable people claiming UFOs and aliens are real. There have been Zero credible people backing Nibiru.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join