It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru - 4th March has arrived!

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
March 8th... sky still Nibiru-less.
I'll continue my vigil, but I have my doubts.
One my porch tiles is loose.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by NyxOne

I didn't know they were faked. I just assumed lens flare or odd reflections of some sort.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I see a bright yellow star in the sky, sitting kinda low. Every other star is barely visible through the clouds, and this one is shining like a sun. Everyone just go look outside and see if you can get a look at it. What can it be?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

I think the word " star" is confusing you. You must be expecting something bright that twinkles..and gee, if it's the size of Jupiter.. how can we miss it with our telescopes..right? fact is that brown dwarfs are extremely hard to locate , even when you think you know where they are. They are so cold that it is impossible to them with anything other than specially designed infra-red telescopes. We only confirmed the 1st ever discovery of a brown dwarf in 1995. The telescopes we do have now can only see things above -750 kelvin which is well above absolute zero.
The WISE telescope was supposed to be able to see much colder objects..and..[wouldn't you know it]..it has just been taken off line for lack of funds..having outlived it's usefulness. [!!!]

Best site by far for anyone wanting to get ammo for this argument..or attempting to debunk ALL the evidence [and good luck with that!] is (IMHO) this one:
rabbithole2.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SixX1874
I see a bright yellow star in the sky, sitting kinda low. Every other star is barely visible through the clouds, and this one is shining like a sun. Everyone just go look outside and see if you can get a look at it. What can it be?

I can look out my window right now, and tell you that the sun is not up here. It is still dark out. If you actually want someone to go out and see if they can see the same thing that you are looking at, it would be helpful to give some sort of indication where you are located at on this big rock we call Earth, and in which general direction to look.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
China

Belgium

England

Thailand

Libya(1:52min)

Mayan elder Don Alejandro gives message about the second coming of the Sun

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours
China

Belgium

England

Thailand

I take it you're so acutely stupid you don't know what double-glazing is. Note the third 'Sun' in the Belgian video.

Or what sun dogs are, in the Libya video.

Or how light works in the video from England.

Or that the Thai 'sighting' is a reflection that comes to rest in front of power lines at one point.

Or that the Chinese video was an optical illusion as the same phenomenon was not reported anywhere else in Asia, or in Australia or New Zealand.

Try harder.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by RUDDD
Am I allowed to link my own Video's here? I've had people telling me what I saw yesterday was either a Sundog/Window reflection (odd considering both myself and parents saw it in the garden both yesterday and today)/or my imagination. Nibiru has been imaged not only by myself but in China and seen on another video via another conspiracy website (again another genuine sighting.)

(03 March)
www.youtube.com...

(04 March)
www.youtube.com...

You can see the eliptical orbit is evident to see from both video's with Nibiru slightly closer to the Sun today in inclination.

....and your youtude video have been removed by " some authorities" ! STRANGE! ODD! INDEED CONSPIRACY!

WE WANT INTERNET FREEDOM! STOP THE DISINFORMATION!

YOU...M*&^ F%&**K
AS&*&***Sho@#$

edit on 8-3-2011 by leeangqi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

i think this is just as strange and deserves to be in your montage

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Another_Nut
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

i think this is just as strange and deserves to be in your montage

I think the video you have provided, fits better in this story upcoming 19th march

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
It's now (not) visible in Australia!

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Ok, look... bodies in the solar system are not only visible to a few people. If people in any country could see a huge star or planet, EVERYONE would see it. And they would see it for months. Not just one lazy afternoon. Honestly.. how dim are some of you folks? This isn't even debunking.. it's common sense. Look out the window - how many suns do you see? See only one? Then that is all there is. Everyone on the planet would see this sort of phenomena if it were real. Everyone, every day, for MONTHS.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by leeangqi

....and your youtude video have been removed by " some authorities" ! STRANGE! ODD! INDEED CONSPIRACY!

YOU...M*&^ F%&**K
AS&*&***Sho@#$

It actually says videos removed by the user. But no, it has to be a conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Am I allowed to link my own Video's here? I've had people telling me what I saw yesterday was either a Sundog/Window reflection (odd considering both myself and parents saw it in the garden both yesterday and today)/or my imagination. Nibiru has been imaged not only by myself but in China and seen on another video via another conspiracy website (again another genuine sighting.)

(03 March)
www.youtube.com...

(04 March)
www.youtube.com...

You can see the eliptical orbit is evident to see from both video's with Nibiru slightly closer to the Sun today in inclination.

YOU...M*&^ F%&**K
AS&*&***Sho@#$

ok Ruddd, what happened to your videos? Please come back an explain. Weird, and those were good videos of wkhat some call sundogs and others are keeping an open mind on for now.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee

(03 March)
www.youtube.com...

(04 March)
www.youtube.com...

YOU...M*&^ F%&**K
AS&*&***Sho@#$

ok Ruddd, what happened to your videos? Please come back an explain. Weird, and those were good videos of wkhat some call sundogs and others are keeping an open mind on for now.

What happened was that he deleted his videos because he finally discovered that he was filming a reflection in the camera that clearly moved and rotated with it in his videos.

Naturally, he up and bailed in a futile attempt to cover his ass.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Can we change the name of the thread to "Nibiru - 8th March has NOT arrived!"

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MothersofAmerica

Originally posted by karen61057

Originally posted by MadMaxZombie
reply to post by A boy in a dress

they admitted to it on Valentine's Day...it was on CNN i think...they called it Tyche though

They "think" its there. No solid evidence as of yet but they see a wobble in the orbits of the outer planets. Its not somewhere between Mars and Jupiter. Its way way past Pluto. (or poor lost planet) And most importantly its a planet in its own orbit and its not moving from there. Gosh you guys have me pulling my hair out with this nonsense! Two new things in our cosmos. Planet Tyche and Comet Elenin. They are not the same thing. They are not in the same location and neither of them is on a collison course with Earth.

Why wasn't it noticed 10 years ago? 100 years ago? If it's been happening all along?

Hello Mother: Comets are discovered all the time. Just in the last few years there have been a few that we did not know about. The reason we did not know about them is because they have a very very long orbit. Hale-Bopp has an orbit that takes it past our planet only once every two thousand years. So Elenin must have a very large orbit also that we have not seen this comet before. The new planet has been there all along LOL. We just now have the technology to detect it. It is way way out there. Hope that clears things up for you.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress
March 8th... sky still Nibiru-less.
I'll continue my vigil, but I have my doubts.
One my porch tiles is loose.

Too much water in the thinset? or the area where the tile is placed is uneven. Or a little green man wanted it for a trivet for his table.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours
China

Belgium

England

Thailand

I'm so glad you posted all of these videos.

Question for you and for ANY Pro-Nibiru supporter:

Are we to believe that this object travels farther and closer optically across the universe in such
a way in such a short period of time that it MUST be the same object each time a "2nd Sun" is cited in the sky???

It's one thing to capture the same object with the same circumference...
But it's another to capture the same object yet in different sizes altogether, isn't it?

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join