It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru - 4th March has arrived!

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Hello every one this is my first post on the site so I hope some one finds this info useful.

First off I believe some people may be getting the wrong idea when they hear the term brown dwarf. For one it seems like a lot of people are expecting to see something similar to a second sun in the sky, but that can rarely be the case because generally they have about 0.01% the luminosity of our sun. I mean they confirmed the first brown dwarf in only 1995! to give you an idea of how difficult it is to find these things. Another discrepancy I ran into is the size people are expecting these objects to be. From my understanding through a little bit of research they fall into the gas giant size range and due to the fact they emit little light astronomers often mistake them as such. Don't be fooled though, despite the size they have incredible mass. As far as planet X theories go I'm not going to say there is or is not a prodigal brown dwarf sibling to our sun that likes to visit every couple thousand years. and until I get some x-ray or infrared sensory equipment I doubt I can be sure from home. with that said ill just keep an open mind and hope this bit of info is useful to people searching.

Here the wikipedia link most of this info can be found. and to see some size comparisons to our own sun click 3.4 milestones in the content tab
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
its mid march, and SOMETHING seems to be having an effect on earth causing the huge quakes off coast of japan, and now volcanoes erupting in russia. thought that was a neat little coinicidence considering the prediction that something was supposed to happen march 14th/mid march.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
We can't prove that it wasn't Planet X that caused japan...so it's still a viable theory.

In that same sense, we can't prove that it wasn't Godzilla...so it's still an equally viable theory.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I wanted to drop back in on this thread to see where consensus stands now ..

Its very possible we are in the last days of the internet .. soo ... post em if you got em ..

Gates, Rockefeller et al ..are all in New Delhi?

I noticed Matt Lauer AND Regis were both absent from work today ... just an observation...

Prayers to those effected by this tragedy

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonedgolfer
its mid march, and SOMETHING seems to be having an effect on earth causing the huge quakes off coast of japan, and now volcanoes erupting in russia. thought that was a neat little coinicidence considering the prediction that something was supposed to happen march 14th/mid march.

I wonder if it had anything to do with tectonic plate activity and the whole Planet X thing is an elaborate cover up to keep us from knowing that things like this are going on inside the earth?

Yes, no?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by LazerTron

Actually there are many people who are clinically proven to have psychic abilities. Our own govt has a remote veiwing program in place. Psychic abilities have come out of the lunatic fringe closet and is an accepted ability by science.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by J2288
For one it seems like a lot of people are expecting to see something similar to a second sun in the sky, but that can rarely be the case because generally they have about 0.01% the luminosity of our sun.

Well the full moon is 398,359 times dimmer than mean sun. That's a lot dimmer than a brown dwarf, and yet the moon is easily seen in broad daylight.

Venus is even fainter than the moon, and it can also be seen in broad daylight, if you know where to look.

So are people still going to believe that there is a brown dwarf, in our solar system, that would be thousands of times brighter than Venus when seen in the night sky?

Anyone who has ever seen Venus when it's dark, knows Venus sticks out in the sky like a sore thumb.

How many gaping holes do you need to make in a myth ("theory" would be the wrong word to use) before people see it for what it is... a MYTH ???

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

And the clear, unambiguous predictions that have come true are where, exactly?

I'll admit...sometimes someone will say "there will be a terrorist attack in Israel this year" and it will happen...but I chalk that up to dumb luck. If psychic powers really do exist, then someone should be held accountable for not warning the people of Japan to seek higher ground. Every plane crash, every natural disaster, every event of major importance...our government should answer WHY they failed to warn people when they clearly have an active, and proven accurate psychic team.

Or...the psychics average of success is statistically the same as dumb luck...which makes it a useless super power.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
So did anything happen on March 4th? Well just yesterday and today there have been massive deaths and accidents in the world. The 8.9 earthquake in Japan. Was it the cause of Nibiru? I would really like to hear your thoughts.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
It seems to me, that ever since the first reports I became aware of, re the bird mass deaths, dramatic unprecedented events have been accelerating one after another. It makes sense to me that something off planet is and will be affecting the environment, even in a cataclysmic way. I have been noticing that all the strange governmental officials' actions coinciding simultaneously.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
March 12th... and the thought of the end of the world just a couple of
days away, makes me ponder on whether to go on.

I've reset my porch tiles and they don't look too bad, it's just a shame
the damned things will be uprooted again as this planet/brown dwarf/
will crash into us on Monday.

They'll have to push on the Tennis tournament at Palm Springs, if
they want a winner -methinks.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
The only thing left at this time it seems is a pole shift. Surely not, I mean that would put the icing on the cake. But hang on , with a large earthquake recently and reports that the axis of the earth has moved, the prophecy becomes self realised.

Imagine the look on peoples faces if there was a pole shift

OMG

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

I just simply do NOT believe in a specific date. I wonder if it's some kind of psyop disinfo to push an exact time, out there. Then, when nothing happens (maybe) at that point, everyone will say, nyah nyah, you earth change kooks, all is well, as the skeptics told us, would be. Meanwhile,..........( rumble )

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

what a classic forum name...Does this relate to you in real life...lol? Back on topic, im not sure if its possible to put a date on any of this, and the whole "Two Sun" thing has died down the past few days....i guess all we can really do is sit back and watch.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
The Galactic Federation of light are will aware of Nibiru and have a plan. They are planning on sending a high frequency light beam to Nibiru to move it so that it don't hit earth, it will be close to earth but moved in time, but they can change there plans according to what is needed and the time frames. They have technology that we can only imagine. They have alien ships that are the size of planets with lakes, rivers, forest in them. They are more advance than the reptilians and are here to spoil the dark governments plans since they are interfering with our evolution. As we get closer to 2012 more and more devastation will start happening more often all over the world and other planets. That why its important to develop spirituality and love in the heart and to also be a positive thinker. The populations with the most negativity will have more devastation from mother earth trying to correct the frequencies from a low to high for the new shift. We cant just wait and hope for a savior all thoe we will have guidance from the galactic federation of light. I suggest to ask your higher self from any form whether its a prayer or spoken out loud to ask for higher knowledge from the right sources and it will be sent your way so that you can be more informed and prepared for whats to come. Take care, love you all and i send love energy all over the world.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by unknown32

I would like to know if you have ever come into contact with the Galactic Federation? I got to be honest, their name sounds a little corny like some hollywood movie guy would come up with.

Why did they not push this planet off course sooner instead of waiting till it is so close? Why do they not interfere now and help us all?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Oh...THATS why there hasn't been any evidence or sign of Nibiru! We have the Galactic Federation Of Light pushing it away with laser beams!!

I mean...the concept of a ninja brown dwarf sneaking up on us to kill us all is hard to believe...but EVERYONE has seen proof of the Galactic Federation Of Light! Why didn't you just mention them in the beginning?

I feel kind of silly now. Thanks Galactic Federation Of Light! You saved us again!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

edit on 13-3-2011 by xxshadowfaxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
We still have until Tuesday, March 15 before the poles shift. Looking forward to the event.

Also, the second coming will be in May so I hope I'm alive for that too.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by stonedgolfer

I wonder if it had anything to do with tectonic plate activity and the whole Planet X thing is an elaborate cover up to keep us from knowing that things like this are going on inside the earth?

Yes, no?

since mainstream media over here in Europe are discussing the tectonic plates as being the cause of the event in Japan, please explain me who is trying to "cover up" something that is being teached here to all 12 years old?

oh how I love the power of the paranoid brain: regardless of any observable facts out there in reality, it cooks up the most incredible bullsh°t and keeps dwelling on that.

bring back ockham and his razor, please! bring back politicians who invest in decent education and schooling!

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join