It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru - 4th March has arrived!

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
There's something I haven't seen mentioned, forgive me it was beaten to death and I just didn't see. People try to predict what evidence they'd see if something massive & unseen was approaching: weather, earthquakes. However I believe the most gravity-sensitive thing in everyday life is something else: satellites and specifically GPS. From what I understand, if GPS satellites change orbits unexpectedly to a very minor degree then their sensitive clocks become affected and the system starts getting more and more inaccurate. Unless someone can correct me on this, I'd suggest that if your GPS is still working, then whatever may be up with weather and earthquakes has strictly terrestrial causes.

Also, to those quoting that german philosopher, note that many more falsehoods get ridiculed & violently opposed than truths. Lastly, as for astronomical matters, it's fairly safe to trust an astronomer or astrophysicist. They're international and fairly independent, and it's in their best interest to spot something new in their telescopes, and to give respect to anything unseen that has even a remote chance of being there - so they can be first to find a new way to see it. (Not talking ufo's, mind you, which would be a blur at best in any telescope)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by EBE115

The moon?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f9bb98081a63.jpg[/atsimg]

Interesting photo. The object is too small to be the moon, since the moon's relative diameter to the sun is about equal when viewed from earth's surface and it is too big to be Venus or Mercury.

Interesting indeed.

As to Nibiru, well, for me the jury is still out. I have read a lot on the subject over the years and some of it was convincing, but I still await had facts and I have not seen any as of yet. A closeup taken by Hubble would be nice, or even by Palomar or some southern hemisphere-based academia telescope photo could sway me. But not yet.

If it is Nibiru, I suppose we'll all know soon enough. A Brown Dwarf, mini-solar system, coming in so close to us, here in the inner solar system of our sun, would surly be noticed!
edit on 7-3-2011 by Zedta because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
hey Nibiru believers...I'm going to do you a favor...

On the 16th...when were all fine and dandy and no weirdness went on in our skies...

It was all a disinfo campaign from the Illuminati to distract us from the REAL Nibiru, which is coming very soon!

Skeptics will say "but the government didn't say anything about this issue"...and yes...that is PROOF that the government was behind it. They never said anything about it, KNOWING that their silence would make us think that they were hiding something...but they tricked us! The real threat from Planet X could be right around the corner! They are hoping that we are shamed by being "wrong" and won't expose the real Nibiru when it comes. They want to keep the coming doom a secret so that they can build a spaceship in secret or something.

There you go...I hereby predict that this completely made up excuse will be adopted by many, many Nibiru believers.

You're welcome.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zedta

reply to post by EBE115

The moon?

Interesting photo. The object is too small to be the moon, since the moon's relative diameter to the sun is about equal when viewed from earth's surface and it is too big to be Venus or Mercury.

Um, that's not a photo, it's a screen grab from Stellarium.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Like somebody already pointed out, its a screenshot from a software.

The moon is indeed as large as the sun in our eyes but you left out the fact that an overexposed object in a digital image will appear larger and it only get bigger as the picture get brighter. If something was coming so close to us on 3/15/2011 then I assure you its not a Brown dwarf as we wouldve seen the dang thing in the last 2 centuries.

But then again, its not a real photo.

On a side note, since the Niburu theory says it was a huge planet with living beings that was coming toward us every 3600 years and now its changed to a Brown Dwarf. Are we going to conveniently disgard all those features now? "Doctor" Sitchen mistranslated the text????

reply to post by EBE115

The moon?

Interesting indeed.

As to Nibiru, well, for me the jury is still out. I have read a lot on the subject over the years and some of it was convincing, but I still await had facts and I have not seen any as of yet. A closeup taken by Hubble would be nice, or even by Palomar or some southern hemisphere-based academia telescope photo could sway me. But not yet.

If it is Nibiru, I suppose we'll all know soon enough. A Brown Dwarf, mini-solar system, coming in so close to us, here in the inner solar system of our sun, would surly be noticed!
edit on 7-3-2011 by Zedta because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-3-2011 by vinunleaded because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-3-2011 by vinunleaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by EdWard54

Orbits are a result of speed. Think of the sun as a bowling ball on a trampoline. roll a marble across the trampoline and what do you get, the marble orbiting the bowling ball, no obviously due to friction the marble slows and hits the bowling ball. Space = Vacuum = no friction, no slowing down, hence orbit. Wow this is on a few pages later than the original post.
edit on 7-3-2011 by Techata because: A long ways away from post replied to

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by oxbow

reply to post by EBE115

The moon?

Um, that's not a photo, it's a screen grab from Stellarium.

Yes, it is, I'm trying to show the relation of the Moon to the Sun during the past few days.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by LazerTron

Skeptics will say "but the government didn't say anything about this issue"...and yes...that is PROOF that the government was behind it.

Valid point, the government never told me I had super powers.

Therefore I am Superman,

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Yes it is a photo, or yes it is a screengrab from Stellarium?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by oxbow

Yes, it is a screen capture, if you read the entire thread you wouldn't have confused it.

I never claimed it to be anything else, my point is that no one even mentioned where known celestial bodies were in this thread when they claimed Nibabu was in the sky.

Nobody likes to rule out explanations when it comes to Niratu and the Annuvaki, because believing in it is all you need apparently.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I didn't confuse it, somebody else said it was a photo and I pointed out it was a screen capture. I thought for a moment you were saying it was a photo. Think we have a bit of a misunderstanding here

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by oxbow
reply to post by boncho

I didn't confuse it, somebody else said it was a photo and I pointed out it was a screen capture. I thought for a moment you were saying it was a photo. Think we have a bit of a misunderstanding here

Sorry, my mistake.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I think I'll formulate my on theory on this.
The Sputnik Syndrome.

When Sputnik 1 went up in 1957, UFO reports skyrocketed.
Why? Because people began looking up, sky watching. Were
UFOs buzzing over our heads the whole time & nobody noticed
until they began actually looking up?

Now enter Nibiru. Reflections from pools, car hoods & who knows what else.
Maybe these Sun Dogs, reflections, refractions & lens flares occur frequently
& now that everyone is walking around with wielders masks & special lens filters,
we're seeing these phenomenon more often.

How come we've yet to hear anything from backyard astronomers?
Just my two pennies. Flame away.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Originally posted by Chinesis

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by Signals

Do we have ANY Skeptics on this website that aren't smart-asses? I'd love to meet one.

How do you do? My name is Karen. Nice to meet you.

Hi Karen, nice to meet you too!
I'm a well mannered, humble and keen observer here and my ONLY mandate
being here is to seek out *The Truth* whatever that may be.

I've looked into this theory and almost every time I watch a video, or click on pictures...
I find that under close scrutiny they are either edited/fraudulent or are captured with horrendous resolution.

Do I want to believe that Nibiru exists? Yes! I think it would a phenominal find.
Do I believe it is possible for it to exist? Yes.

But...do I feel it does? (Keep in mind I am highly spiritual in nature) not of this world for sure.
No, I don't.

People (in general) just LOVE to invest their entire personal self/ego into an idea that
isn't provable to be true nor existent. I, do not.

People want so badly to believe they are willing to condemn, slander and denigrate an opponent's character in order to do so.

Not me.

Well, HI right back at you!

We approach this subject with the similar beliefs. One question for you. Why do you want Nibiru to exist? What do you think this might provide for us? Just wondering because all the information I get says this wont be a good thing for our planet. Thanks. Peace

According to what is to come: in that sense I don't want it to happen of course.
But with all of the conflicting and various sized sightings presented as the same object (which has to be incorrect) It would be fascinating to have a 2nd sun appear in the sky.

Then again I feel this civilization has hit the pinnacle of its growth.
Hope from one person (such as myself) in the form of hope for mankind to change his ways is not
enough to manifest a change.

Collectively? Sure.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by don rumsfeld
I think I'll formulate my on theory on this.
The Sputnik Syndrome.

When Sputnik 1 went up in 1957, UFO reports skyrocketed.
Why? Because people began looking up, sky watching. Were
UFOs buzzing over our heads the whole time & nobody noticed
until they began actually looking up?

Now enter Nibiru. Reflections from pools, car hoods & who knows what else.
Maybe these Sun Dogs, reflections, refractions & lens flares occur frequently
& now that everyone is walking around with wielders masks & special lens filters,
we're seeing these phenomenon more often.

How come we've yet to hear anything from backyard astronomers?
Just my two pennies. Flame away.

You do know the van windscreen and pool 'sightings' were fakes, yes?

And we don't hear anything from them because they actually know what they're looking at.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Look up in the sky!

It's a bird!

It's a plane!

It's NIBIRU!!!!

Oh wait, that's just a moth...

I'll get back to you next week!

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
A moth?

if we can somehow work the Mothman into this Nibiru nonsense, I'd be pretty happy.

It's night time again, and I still can't see any large objects hurtling towards earth in the sky...this thing must have stealth technology...or it isn't really coming...whichever seems more likely.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Oh it will come. I spent an hour reading articles I found on Google. Therefore, I know more than the sheeple that are being manipulated by the Illumati controlled government.

Originally posted by LazerTron
A moth?

if we can somehow work the Mothman into this Nibiru nonsense, I'd be pretty happy.

It's night time again, and I still can't see any large objects hurtling towards earth in the sky...this thing must have stealth technology...or it isn't really coming...whichever seems more likely.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazerTron
A moth?

After doing hours of indepth scientific research on YouTube,

I've decided on stealth technology

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan
reply to post by RUDDD

video 2 is interesting... just to play devil's advocate for a minute. but it looks like moons/planets orbiting that thing. compare to this "original" picture of the nibiru system

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eda9d07aa279.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0aa80388d91f.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 4-3-2011 by wingsfan because: (no reason given)

This is eerily similar to some pictures I took nearly two years ago. I made a thread after taking the pictures in an attempt to have someone tell me what it was I took pictures of.

Here is a link to that thread. Can anyone tell me what in God's name this is?

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join