It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru - 4th March has arrived!

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

Something big disrupted our sun
as your post mentioned image stated below; holy crappp!

Taken from; source

Don't they usually announce any kind of eclipse....? I know that all of our news channels always make a big deal of letting us know in advance....SSSSSSSsssso stop denying the PROOF

edit on 6-3-2011 by leeangqi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by leeangqi

Something big disrupted our sun
as your post mentioned image stated below; holy crappp!

Taken from; source

OMG! The Sun's being eaten!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
OMG WOW!!!

Also explained on the last page.
It's the moon passing infront of the Solar Dynamic Orbiter.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by leeangqi

Don't they usually announce any kind of eclipse.....? I know that all of our news channels always make a big deal of letting us know in advance............SSSSSsssso stop denying the PROOF

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
And just what is it that your news will announce well in advance?
Better yet what is it you are talking about?
News agency's are not known to raise the alert bell when ever the Moon crosses the path of orbiting satellites. If you had paid any attention to the link that was provided you would of seen that there was a minor announcement made before the crossing.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Here's a question for everyone. If this was really an extinction event, meaning no one will survive it just what would you expect from your government? If its going to happen and no one will survive it why do we even need to know this? What will you do? Suddenly start treating the people in your life better? Find religion? Turn over a new leaf? What??? If total extinction is on the horizon I dont want to know about it. People will panic, their last hours might be spent in total terror. I dont want that. If I am here today and gone tomorrow so be it. If I KNOW I will be gone tomorrow I will spend this last day dreading tomorrow instead of living my life today.
Heres another question that might make you understand the governments stance on this ( if it were true of course) Lets say you have a 10 year old child and you find out that your child has lukemia. The disease has progressed to a point where the doctors hold out little hope for your childs survival. Will you tell the child they are going to die? I'm betting that 99.9 % of parents would NOT tell the child. This is a harsh example I know and please accept my appology for anyone who is distressed by the analogy.

Probably some will say that they want to know so that they can make ammends for past transgressions or try to build themselves some kind of shelter to try to survive. To them I say make ammends anyway dont wait for the last minute. And to the builders I might say, the life you are living today will not be here tomorrow. By that I mean your way of life. You life after such an event will be in a dark cold world where your constant companion will be hunger and thirst. You will have to arm yourselves against looters and no goods. You will have no transportation, no electricity, no REDBOX to pick up the latest video releases. No taco bell, no KFC no fresh milk for your cereal. Am I making my point? If you survive it wont be a life worth living. You will live like an animal.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by havok

Originally posted by Seekeye2
Is today the day when we finally learn our fate - 4th March is the day we are supposed to see Nibiru break through the solar ecliptic plain. This guy appears to have an angle on it. Taken from usmessageboard.com - watch the sky you folks with your telescopes.
Better still watch out for rising seas etc.

From the videos I see, this is near the sun?
Even if there was something that close to our sun, I'd imagine it would ignite.
But I'm no astrophysicist.
I definitely wouldn't put a telescope on it
And why haven't millions of people claimed to see it?

What I've read about Brown Dwarf, is that it looks similar to a gas planet that failed to 'burn' into a star. So this thing would have serious mass.
2-3x the size of Jupiter. Or larger.
An orbit of that magnitude is impressive. 3600 years falls into Mayan calendar conspiracies.

The distance, according to your quote, is almost approaching at 22.3 million miles in October.
The distance between Earth and Venus is 23.7 million miles.
By that time, if those numbers are correct, it will be a great sight to see.
Imagine seeing an object in the sky 10x larger than Venus.

Something that large will alter the course of history forever.
No need to worry just yet.
Either way, if I can't survive it, oh well.
I had one hell of a ride. [sorry mods
]

Zoom Astronomy Glossary: B
Astronomy glossary explains basic astronomical terms, B. ... A brown dwarf is a "star" whose mass is too small to have nuclear fusion occur at its core (the temperature and pressure at its core are insufficient for fusion) - a failed star. A brown dwarf is not very luminous.
www.enchantedlearning.com/subjects/astronomy/glossary/i...

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by seaez
reply to post by gmac10001

I'm not up on the whole chemtrail debate or given it much thought really, however, yesterday I must say that I saw a criss-cross pattern for one of the first times over the capital region of NY yesterday. I can't really recall ever seeing something similar. Although I'm no stranger to contrails of planes, I thought to myself that there was definitely an unusual number them here and now creating such a pattern high above the capital. I've driven home that route for years and have never noticed that many planes ever in the airspace.

Anecdotal.. eery nonetheless.

Apparently someone also pointed out that 3rd March was the date for a load of vomiting of chemtrails over the UK?????
Are they aiming at the areas' that they know the sun will be visible???

The Sun is visible from everywhere. Unless it's night.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Here's a question for everyone. If this was really an extinction event, meaning no one will survive it just what would you expect from your government? If its going to happen and no one will survive it why do we even need to know this? What will you do? Suddenly start treating the people in your life better? Find religion? Turn over a new leaf? What??? If total extinction is on the horizon I dont want to know about it. People will panic, their last hours might be spent in total terror. I dont want that. If I am here today and gone tomorrow so be it. If I KNOW I will be gone tomorrow I will spend this last day dreading tomorrow instead of living my life today.
Heres another question that might make you understand the governments stance on this ( if it were true of course) Lets say you have a 10 year old child and you find out that your child has lukemia. The disease has progressed to a point where the doctors hold out little hope for your childs survival. Will you tell the child they are going to die? I'm betting that 99.9 % of parents would NOT tell the child. This is a harsh example I know and please accept my appology for anyone who is distressed by the analogy.

Probably some will say that they want to know so that they can make ammends for past transgressions or try to build themselves some kind of shelter to try to survive. To them I say make ammends anyway dont wait for the last minute. And to the builders I might say, the life you are living today will not be here tomorrow. By that I mean your way of life. You life after such an event will be in a dark cold world where your constant companion will be hunger and thirst. You will have to arm yourselves against looters and no goods. You will have no transportation, no electricity, no REDBOX to pick up the latest video releases. No taco bell, no KFC no fresh milk for your cereal. Am I making my point? If you survive it wont be a life worth living. You will live like an animal.

The question is we are not baby or children. We are adults old enough to decide our own fates before...

And I saw when he opened the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the whole moon became as blood; 6:13 and the stars of the heaven fell unto the earth, as a fig tree casteth her unripe figs when she is shaken of a great wind. 6:14 And the heaven was removed as a scroll when it is rolled up; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. 6:15 And the kings of the earth, and the princes, and the chief captains, and the rich, and the strong, and every bondman and freeman, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains; 6:16 and they say to the mountains and to the rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: 6:17 for the great day of their wrath is come; and who is able to stand?

And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the horns of the golden altar which is before God, 9:14 one saying to the sixth angel that had one trumpet, Loose the four angels that are bound at the great river Euphrates. 9:15 And the four angels were loosed, that had been prepared for the hour and day and month and year, that they should kill the third part of men. 9:16 And the number of the armies of the horsemen was twice ten thousand times ten thousand: I heard the number of them. 9:17 And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates as of fire and of hyacinth and of brimstone: and the heads of lions; and out of their mouths proceedeth fire and smoke and brimstone. 9:18 By these three plagues was the third part of men killed, by the fire and the smoke and the brimstone, which proceeded out of their mouths. 9:19 For the power of the horses is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their tails are like unto serpents, and have heads; and with them they hurt. 9:20 And the rest of mankind, who were not killed with these plagues, repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship demons, and the idols of gold, and of silver, and of brass, and of stone, and of wood; which can neither see, nor hear, nor walk: 9:21 and they repented not of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

And the sixth poured out his bowl upon the great river, the river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way might by made ready for the kings that come from the sunrising. 16:13 And I saw coming out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet, three unclean spirits, as it were frogs: 16:14 for they are spirits of demons, working signs; which go forth unto the kings of the whole world, to gather them together unto the war of the great day of God, the Almighty. 16:15 (Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walked naked, and they see his shame.) 16:16 And they gathered them together into the place which is called in Hebrew Har-magedon.

....... The second Woe is past: behold, the third Woe cometh quickly. 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there followed great voices in heaven, and they said...

Taken from bottom of the site; theblackbookwisdom.yolasite.com...
edit on 6-3-2011 by leeangqi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I'm taking a break for now - you guys enjoy living through what could be History lol I'm off to watch a Movie 'Arctic Blast' I'll catch up later!

I'm going to watch the Book Of Eli. At least learn how to survive in a lawless world. Or maybe Waterworld or any of the other apocryphal movies out there. Or maybe I'll just tune into the Disney Channel and take my mind off all this doom and gloom.

Elenin is a comet folks. Its dirt and ice. It will approach earth this fall and will probably give us an even better show than Comet Hale-Bopp did in 1997. That was probably the most seen comet in Earth history. This will go down in the history books. ( And someone will be here to read that book )

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Give it up boncho. Theres no reasoning with these people. They like to feel like one of the people in the know (but are wrong on their prediction everytime) . Let them promote fraud

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by zptramel
reply to post by havok

Me and my family are very excited! we just seen Nibiru and are making the punch that will take is to the Comet Elenin! lol heavens gate people.
I don't believe in Nibiru, I think it would be hella funny if I was wrong though!

BEST OF LUCK TO THE NIBIRU FANS
sincerely,
Skeptical Reptilian

It's just GREAT that you can see something funny in the fate of the people of Heavens Gate. Its just great that a conspiracy theory can push ordinary people to extreams. Do you not think that the closer we get to 2012 the more some unstable people will hurt themselves. Even if there is nothing to it (which is probably the truth) there will be people out there who will believe to the point of suicide. Maybe even take their whole family out because they dont want them to struggle in a world without them. There is great damage that can be done by spreading this drivel!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

OK I take in all that you say - but hey I'm just an ordinary person wondering what the he.. is going on and there sure is something going on. I ask this question - Can you honestly say you know all that is about to happen, can you honestly say (because the pros don't seem to be able to) you would know if something was near enough to impact our beautiful planet?
"I mean there is no way for it to be hidden something that big" Well, plenty of people including the Pro's are saying it's not hidden! So what the hell do we believe.
With all respect - I'm sure you know more than I but DO YOU KNOW ? Do any of us know - how many things have been missed - who is the authority on all this stuff - You!
Are you saying you know more than the ancients?
Are you saying you know what is going on in the heavens beyond the scope of your telescope or beyond what Nasa can see.
Are you saying you know more than the Sumarians or the Mayans who were so beyond us in their field?
Who is the Authority - I ask again - because up until now I've searched and only find other humans who like me don't know!

signature:

I say we all know more than the ancients. Our knowledge base is way way beyond anything the Sumarians or the Myans could have imagined. The myans were just a little past the stone age (cave people) . They studied the sky because that was the biggest thing in their world. They had nothing else to do but study the sky BUT that doesnt mean they had more knowledge about what they were seeing then we do now. Far far from it. Sorry. We know much much more now about the cosmos then the Sumarians or Myans could ever have hoped to know. If we cared to we could create a calandar right now that would carry us through to perhaps millions of years as far as astral alignments and such goes. Because we can do that does that make us dieties? If we made one now that was 10,000 years long would people living 10,000 years from now think their world was going to end just because our calandar was ending? Would they attribute great knowledge to us and think that everything we said was prophetic. Probably not. They like us now would have further knowledge to build upon what we know now. Thats the way it works. Each generation builds upon the knowledge of the last generation.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mthgs602

Originally posted by xFloggingMaryx

I find your post to be long and not backed by anything but your words. Fact it seems like you're one of those "debunkers" who attempts to make a large post with big words but nothing to actually back up what you say. ATS is way to infiltrated now a days. Look at all the stars given to this post but then use common sense and think about all the forums backing the study behind this event. Come on people. Deny ignorance

Yeah, it was my bad, I was just using my common sense and stating my opinion. I didn't think such a simple concept of, "If it was there we'd see it" required evidence. But I'll remember to back up everything I say with amateur youtube videos next time. Also... I'm not a scientist. I'm a philosopher and theologian, so I type the way I talk: with big words, because they are necessary to specifically describe exactly what I'm thinking. (Which, now that I read my previous post, really aren't that big. Makes me wonder what you consider small words to be.)

Hahah, and more importantly: this is the first time I've been called a "debunker" on ATS! I feel like I just passed a required milestone... it's like I'm truly part of the community now. xP

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

I didn't even bother to read your post. I got as far as "Atheist" Satanist, that's enough for me to dub you Sir Retard.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Photoshops really neat alright.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

The question is we are not baby or children. We are adults old enough to decide our own fates .....

You wont have any say in it. You wont get to decide a damn thing. If this were true there is not one single thing you could do about it. Period... End of report...

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat

Originally posted by tberch
Have we come to a consensus on how big it is????

About this big...

That truly made me laugh out loud! Good one! Know how much I love your right now??? See above outside link. LOL.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmatuerSkyWatcher
reply to post by EdWard54

Ha, you have failed to mention the moons gravity. The Earth has gravity and tries to pull the Moon, likewise the Moon has gravity and tries to pull the Earth. So therefore they are pulling in opposite directions, so the distance between earth and moon is maintained as both of the gravitational forces effectively cancel each other out, thus the constant theory.

The orbit is far more complex to understand, but it has to do with the above mentioned gravity, the axial spin of the earth and the the inertia of both moon and earth.

Ta da?........

Actually the moon is slowly moving away from us and will one day escape our gravitational pull. Some day in the long long distant future, the earth will not have a moon.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Virgo is the "Heavenly depiction of Tyche" in the sky - Virgo is where the IRAS over lay has been edited out in 3 distinct manners - indicating that edits were done after the original feed/overlay was received.

Tyche/Virgo/Nibiru - two suns in the sky - pole shifts - Maslan Othman/Aslan Mothman/2012/ZION

It's right there in front of you - those who are either too stupid or ignorant to see what they are warning us of - they will die. lol.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join