It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru - 4th March has arrived!

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
So many date passed by and nothing happened, now March 15 again, so what if it passes by and nothing happens, come on guys when are we going to stop this non sense, can we talk about this again if we already got solid proof that something is out there..

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by WinnieDaWho

No, because the idea of end of the world is like a perpetual motion machine, the two ideas go on forever (almost validating the latter) but never produce results.

The funny thing is that if the doomsayers are ever right about their claims they will only get to say "I told you so" once.
But we get to say it every year to them!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
March 6th... after deliberation, giving my possessions away and slaying my family
seems a poor idea.
If it's possible in the future, can ATSers be more precise in the future?

See you when they let me out.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Fyi, the world has ended, or has been reset many times in history. It just hasn´t happened in our short recorded history.

The idea is a reality, wich is actually overdue.

The fact you find the idea amusing doesn´t change its potential for happening.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by UrgentInsurgent
reply to post by boncho

Fyi, the world has ended, or has been reset many times in history. It just hasn´t happened in our short recorded history.

The idea is a reality, wich is actually overdue.

The fact you find the idea amusing doesn´t change its potential for happening.

Overdue in Earth years is within a million years. Sorry, I will take my chances at mocking the world so I don't have to live a paranoid life. It has worked most everyone I know to have lived and died.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
yaap nothing happened...dont worry...relax... just " TWO SUNS with 3 extra MOONS + current Moon in the sky" in the near future

edit on 6-3-2011 by leeangqi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

So you admit that your stance is more based on burying ones head in the sand/ignorance is bliss kindoff emotion, and not based on actual potential scenarios?

You dismiss an option, because it suits your world view better, just as I said before.

That´s ok, but don´t use your opinion as fact, or ridicule others for entertaining a possible theory.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

edit on 6-3-2011 by 1beerplease because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Here's a March 4th Gift for you guys - an unexpected patial solar eclipse that Nasa missed.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

reply to post by boncho

So you admit that your stance is more based on burying ones head in the sand/ignorance is bliss kindoff emotion, and not based on actual potential scenarios?

You dismiss an option, because it suits your world view better, just as I said before.

That´s ok, but don´t use your opinion as fact, or ridicule others for entertaining a possible theory.

Of course it's an option. But there needs to be evidence, Seems like you are disregarding the thousands of claims that have been made about the world's end. If you were to believe each one you would be wrong a thousand times over.

Bring some evidence to me that world is going to end, concrete evidence, and I will believe you. I'm not saying it will never happen, just that the likelihood is low and I choose not to jump on bandwagons without proof,

My opinion that world isn't going to end is based on the fact that it hasn't in our thousands year old history. Your opinion that it is going to end, with a specific date (I might add) is based on what?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
wont be long now

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Earth could be getting a second sun, at least temporarily

Taken from; source

Dr. Brad Carter, Senior Lecturer of Physics at the University of Southern Queensland, outlined the scenario to news.com.au. Betelgeuse, one of the night sky's brightest stars, is losing mass, indicating it is collapsing. It could run out of fuel and go super-nova at any time.

When that happens, for at least a few weeks, we'd see a second sun, Carter says. There may also be no night during that timeframe.

The Star Wars-esque scenario could happen by 2012, Carter says... or it could take longer. The explosion could also cause a neutron star or result in the formation of a black hole 1300 light years from Earth, reports news.com.au.

But doomsday sayers should be careful about speculation on this one. If the star does go super-nova, Earth will be showered with harmless particles, according to Carter. "They will flood through the Earth and bizarrely enough, even though the supernova we see visually will light up the night sky, 99 per cent of the energy in the supernova is released in these particles that will come through our bodies and through the Earth with absolutely no harm whatsoever," he told news.com.au.

In fact, a neutrino shower could be beneficial to Earth. According to Carter this "star stuff" makes up the universe. "It literally makes things like gold, silver - all the heavy elements - even things like uranium....a star like Betelgeuse is instantly forming for us all sorts of heavy elements and atoms that our own Earth and our own bodies have from long past supernovi," said Carter.

UPDATE: To clarify, the news.com.au article does not say a neutrino shower could be beneficial to Earth, but implies a supernova could be beneficial, stating, "Far from being a sign of the apocalypse, according to Dr Carter the supernova will provide Earth with elements necessary for survival and continuity."

Story continues below
UPDATE II: In a follow-up piece on news.com.au, Dr. Carter stressed that there is no way of knowing when the star may go supernova. U.S. astronomer Phil Plait added, "Betelgeuse might go up tonight, or it might not be for 100,000 years. We're just not sure."

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by leeangqi

That story has already been debunked and it has nothing to do with a planet. The star is going to show its nova within a million years, so it could happen tomorrow or in a million years. Just like the end of the world.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

My opinion that world isn't going to end is based on the fact that it hasn't in our thousands year old history. Your opinion that it is going to end, with a specific date (I might add) is based on what?

That´s a logical fallacy. Appeal to tradition.

My opinion is not that it´s going to end, and especially not on a specific date.

My point is I don´t know, I can´t know like you, so I don´t make definitive statements about it.

I see certain things happening that might point towards it.

The object in the OP vid still hasn´t been explained. I think there should be more focus on that, the OP shouldn´t just shout NIBIRU, just like skeptics shouldn´t just shout OPTICAL ILLUSION.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

reply to post by boncho

That´s a logical fallacy. Appeal to tradition.

My opinion is not that it´s going to end, and especially not on a specific date.

My point is I don´t know, I can´t know like you, so I don´t make definitive statements about it.

I see certain things happening that might point towards it.

The object in the OP vid still hasn´t been explained. I think there should be more focus on that, the OP shouldn´t just shout NIBIRU, just like skeptics shouldn´t just shout OPTICAL ILLUSION.

We covered why we didn't talk about his video, you can search the thread to find out if you really want to know.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

S n F to the OP

Good post. Nasa is indeed freaking out...SOooon!

P/s TWO SUNS AND 3 MOONS + current MOON in the near future..YET nothing would happen..relax

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Oops, the vid I was talking about wasn´t actually posted in, or by the OP, it was the fourth post in this thread.

My mistake, I thought it was in the OP.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlexIR

Originally posted by cabuki
Anyone see this? Could this be a reflection this far apart? doesnt even look nearly the same to me.

Ok the other vids i've seen of the so called nibiru are ust simple lense flares or sundogs ....

But this video is good proof because it can't be a reflection or flare or even a sundog because its just to far ...

These kinds of videos should be taken into consideration not the ones that focus on the sun that has a reflection near it ...

Yes, these kind of videos should be enough proof that some times, on some days, you can see the moon at the same time you can see the sun... God! when are people really going to first understand the world they live in, before they go and follow a ridiculous theory that is just a bunch of ... ? please tell me, is the moon really something you haven't seen before with your own eyes? oh i feel so sad, how many times have you really looked at the sky in your life? that you haven't seen this before? yes, sometimes, the moon is on the sky at the same time than the sun, please learn first how nature works before talking about ridiculous things like nerabu, niboru or whatever the name is this week.

Yes, it can happen and before ignorance gets the best of some people, have you seen a total eclipse of the sun? guess what happened then... please, give yourselves some respect, don't fall below this please please

edit on 6-3-2011 by Kaifan because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-3-2011 by Kaifan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2
Here's a March 4th Gift for you guys - an unexpected patial solar eclipse that Nasa missed.
www.youtube.com...

Sorry, nope.
That shows the moon passing infront of the Solar Dynamic Orbiter (SDO). It is essentially an eclipse when the moon passes infront of the SDO and the sun which is in orbit and not relative to us here on the ground.
It happens quite regularly, SDO site.

So not unexpected at all. Nobody missed anything. The information that guy is giving is in no way connected to the image he shows of the disc covering the sun. There was no planetary eclipse.
edit on 6-3-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
double post
edit on 6-3-2011 by leeangqi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join