It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru - 4th March has arrived!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2
Is today the day when we finally learn our fate - 4th March is the day we are supposed to see Nibiru break through the solar ecliptic plain. This guy appears to have an angle on it. Taken from usmessageboard.com - watch the sky you folks with your telescopes.
Better still watch out for rising seas etc.

From the videos I see, this is near the sun?
Even if there was something that close to our sun, I'd imagine it would ignite.
But I'm no astrophysicist.
I definitely wouldn't put a telescope on it
And why haven't millions of people claimed to see it?

What I've read about Brown Dwarf, is that it looks similar to a gas planet that failed to 'burn' into a star. So this thing would have serious mass.
2-3x the size of Jupiter. Or larger.
An orbit of that magnitude is impressive. 3600 years falls into Mayan calendar conspiracies.

The distance, according to your quote, is almost approaching at 22.3 million miles in October.
The distance between Earth and Venus is 23.7 million miles.
By that time, if those numbers are correct, it will be a great sight to see.
Imagine seeing an object in the sky 10x larger than Venus.

Something that large will alter the course of history forever.
No need to worry just yet.
Either way, if I can't survive it, oh well.
I had one hell of a ride. [sorry mods
]

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
The thousands of people that have seen it for the first time are asking themselves why no one else has seen it.
Do you actually think people are going to start running around pointing and screaming and doing pointless things about it? What else can we do apart from know what we have seen? We can take pics and vids and post them here but its a waste of time because people are relying on a thousand astronomers who apparently spend their time looking at the sun in the middle of the day with a telescope which would permanently damage their eyes. Do you think people enjoy wasting money on special filters to view the sun which is usually boring? I don''t know anyone who looks at the sun everyday.

Here''s my pic anyway and this is the last time i am posting it.
i216.photobucket.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by gmac10001

I'm not up on the whole chemtrail debate or given it much thought really, however, yesterday I must say that I saw a criss-cross pattern for one of the first times over the capital region of NY yesterday. I can't really recall ever seeing something similar. Although I'm no stranger to contrails of planes, I thought to myself that there was definitely an unusual number them here and now creating such a pattern high above the capital. I've driven home that route for years and have never noticed that many planes ever in the airspace.

Anecdotal.. eery nonetheless.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Parksie
The thousands of people that have seen it for the first time are asking themselves why no one else has seen it.
Do you actually think people are going to start running around pointing and screaming and doing pointless things about it? What else can we do apart from know what we have seen? We can take pics and vids and post them here but its a waste of time because people are relying on a thousand astronomers who apparently spend their time looking at the sun in the middle of the day with a telescope which would permanently damage their eyes. Do you think people enjoy wasting money on special filters to view the sun which is usually boring? I don''t know anyone who looks at the sun everyday.

Here''s my pic anyway and this is the last time i am posting it.
i216.photobucket.com...

None of us walk around looking up at the sun - it hurts and damages big time - so I guess we have truly missed a lot. I myself took some really good pics which I have of the sun with a huge halo around it and orbs/white balls there too but was only able to photograph by lifting up the camera and guessing however, I got a great view of this enormous halo - don't know how to upload it to this site though.
Viewed your pic - yip good moody pic you have (sorry was I supposed to see something else too) but wasn't sure if it was the sun or the moon?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by seaez
reply to post by gmac10001

I'm not up on the whole chemtrail debate or given it much thought really, however, yesterday I must say that I saw a criss-cross pattern for one of the first times over the capital region of NY yesterday. I can't really recall ever seeing something similar. Although I'm no stranger to contrails of planes, I thought to myself that there was definitely an unusual number them here and now creating such a pattern high above the capital. I've driven home that route for years and have never noticed that many planes ever in the airspace.

Anecdotal.. eery nonetheless.

Apparently someone also pointed out that 3rd March was the date for a load of vomiting of chemtrails over the UK?????
Are they aiming at the areas' that they know the sun will be visible???

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
my god... i know it was posted/linked to/mention on the first page here but... the two suns over china is great footage, and it's from what, yesterday???

i am amazed by the comments some people have left under that video such as "LoL,you people are idiots !!!!"
and "Bull #, stick to the chow mein people.". whatever it 'is' or what caused the visible object to be seen, and recorded is left to questions, however there is OBVIOUSLY SOMETHING THERE whatever it is/caused it...

i can't imagine how closed minded a lot of people are, and live in such tiny close knit boxes, and consider everything 'bull #' or 'fake' that hasn't been spoon fed to them by some gov worker(or the Bible!)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by loagun

I'm afraid there is nothing there!.....what you are seeing in the china video is a sun dog, in simplistic terms, it's a reflection of the sun on ice crystals in the earths atmosphere........really it is nothing more than that!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Lens flare?

www.flickr.com...

Its caused by light going through multiple optic layers. The appearance of the flare varies, it depends on how the lens is built, how intense the light is and exposure level.

Sun dog is another great explanation. If a freaking star was within our solar system Im pretty sure all the astronomers with their doctorate degrees and high power telescopes would have spotted it before some dude with a $500 digital camera. And they would have spotted it years and years before its arrival. Stuff like this dont just pick a date and magically appear out of thin air.

getreal.com
edit on 4-3-2011 by vinunleaded because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-3-2011 by vinunleaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
The 2 or even 3 suns phenomenon does appear to be real, or rather a rare optical illusion. There is a big thread discussing it here.

From that thread, here are a few links to footage and one photograph posted on APOD

apod.nasa.gov...

Explanation: How can the same Sun rise three times? Last month on Friday, 2009 July 10, a spectacular triple sunrise was photographed at about 4:30 am over Gdansk Bay in Gdansk, Poland. Clearly, our Sun rises only once. Some optical effect is creating at least two mirages of the Sun -- but which effect? In the vast majority of similarly reported cases, mirages of the brightest object in the frame can be traced to reflections internal to the camera taking the images. Still, the above image is intriguing because a sincere photographer claims the effect was visible to the unaided eye, and because the photographer took several other frames that show variants of the same effect. Therefore, polite readers are invited to debate whether the above image captures a particularly spectacular example of common reflections inside a standard digital camera, shows one of the most spectacular examples of atmospheric lensing yet recorded, or was caused by something completely different. If the discussion converges, the consensus will be posted here at a later date.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

There are at least a couple of ATSers who also reported seeing the same phenomena naked-eye, and although even hardened observers can be wrong, I tend to believe what they said since it is backed up by quite strong photographic, and video footage.

There is certainly no evidence for this being caused by another physical body apart from our Sun, and it's definitely not a sundog, which looks completely different to this phenomena. Sundogs are also part of a circular 22° halo display, and they are therefore always 22° away from the Sun, which is obviously not the case with the 2/3 suns phenomena we are discussing here.

edit on 4-3-2011 by C.H.U.D. because: typo

edit on 4-3-2011 by C.H.U.D. because: clarification/typo

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
If its a Sun Dog like my sighting was, then the Atmospheric Refraction would split the colors of the Seperate "sun" by its spectrum colour's in order of magnitude, just like Atmospheric Refraction acts the same way upon raindrops to create a visible spectrum creating Rainbows.

What everyone's been seeing the past 2 days isn't Spectronomy its a Seperate physical body next to the Sun.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Now there's a report of the same being sighted in Russian according to a thread just posted. Can someone bring it here so we can see it.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Now there's a report of the same being sighted in Russian according to a thread just posted. Can someone bring it here so we can see it.

Here it is - www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Here it is - www.youtube.com...

Sun Dogs or whatever you like to call them - would so many be reported around the world - is this usual?

Ancient records are saying that this will come - perhaps they were Sun Dogs then too but they were trying to warn us of something - ???

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I'm taking a break for now - you guys enjoy living through what could be History lol I'm off to watch a Movie 'Arctic Blast' I'll catch up later!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUDDD
If its a Sun Dog like my sighting was, then the Atmospheric Refraction would split the colors of the Seperate "sun" by its spectrum colour's

That's very true, although very bright displays loose their color, and default to white with perhaps just a hint of orange/yellow at the edge (it's always nearest to the Sun), like this display:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b35b64937838.jpg[/atsimg]
Source: wikipedia.org

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

Think about it.....

Sun Dogs or whatever you like to call them - would so many be reported around the world - is this usual?

...then ask yourself two questions:

• What season is it, in which hemisphere of the planet (Northern, or Southern)?

• Which hemisphere do the people from "around the world" reporting this live in?

See it yet? The answer is right in front of you, if you use your noggin.....

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

Me and my family are very excited! we just seen Nibiru and are making the punch that will take is to the Comet Elenin! lol heavens gate people.
I don't believe in Nibiru, I think it would be hella funny if I was wrong though!

BEST OF LUCK TO THE NIBIRU FANS
sincerely,
Skeptical Reptilian

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
If I didn't know any better I would swear that this Terral guy that the OP quotes is Human_Alien. Terral wrote to a news outlet in Florida and Human_Alien is from Florida, and this sounds exactly like the stuff he was saying about Nibiru. Just sayin'.
edit on 4-3-2011 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by zptramel

Ha !!!

Oh, O.T. but....only took me a few seconds, and I like it.....your "location"....in the mini profile....

Counting inward, eh?? Very clever, I must say! Unconventional, but if coming in to visit a star system from "out there", makes sense in a way....guess one day we all will have to agree on one standard. I'm betting yours might lose, though....just because of our current precedent of the last several hundred (thousand??) years.....

Oh, HEY!!! Thought of a "spin" back to topic!!

No, as has been said (and apparently ignored)....NO MASSIVE BODY of any sort, whatsoever, no how, no way Jose', can be approaching and already be inside the Solar System......since not one...NOT ONE of the outer (known) planets.....Pluto (OK, I know.... downgraded to "dwarf"), Neptune, Uranus, Saturn, Jupiter, or Mars has had its orbit perturbed. Something like that? Would have been noticed, a long, long time ago. People all over the World watch this stuff, constantly. The "rising" and "setting" times of the planets are published in daily newspapers!!! Amateur and professional astronomers alike, would have mentioned something, by now!!!

There are computer programs you can buy, or download to your computer ("Stellarium", for example) with software written many years ago, based on the predictable and very, very stable orbits of the planets....you can check yourselves, from those programs, to see that the planets STILL "rise" and "set" exactly on time, as expected.

NO WAY would that be the case if a "massive brown dwarf" were out there, barrelling in towards the Sun.....

COMMON SENSE PLEASE, people! Use your brains, and learn stuff, instead of just running around spouting nonsense.....

________________________________________________________________________________

reply to post by IamAbeliever

Just saw your post, above....VERY good catch!
I tend to agree with your suspicions......
edit on 4 March 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Crickets....................

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join