It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Policemen Submit Sighting and Photographs of Black Triangle UFO!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by something wicked

The image is only the property of a police force if it was taken in the commission of a police operation, or on police issue equipment, an example would be a crime scene photograph, which are taken with modified police equipment , and are part of police operations. Furthermore, because the officers concerned appear to have given this photographic "evidence" over to the host site, and have left it in thier hands, AND because all content on that site is considered the property of that site, which is made clear on the webpage hosting the image, ownership of the intellectual property would seem to sit with the host site at this point.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
oh come on, how can anyone say that this has an ounce of credibility in terms of being real? Take the rose tinted specs off and look at it again. Anyone can produce that on photoshop.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Of course its a fake the object is high in the sky and the policeman is not looking up so its an obvious fake, god this site is geting as bad as godlike productions.

link   
Of course its a fake the object is high in the sky and the policeman is not looking up so its an obvious fake, god this site is geting as bad as godlike productions.

link   
Why does the picture of the triangle craft look as though it were photographed from top down?

Is this craft sideways or is the craft a wedge shape?

After seeing many other alleged triangle crafts over the years I would have thought it should look thin from side on and not resemble a triangle.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Why are the two photos blurry? There's no excuse for that.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Great find! I still can't understand why in 2010 we are STILL getting blurry images. There is nothing but daylight, and they still can't manage to get a decent pic??

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by paradigmshifter
Amazing what rudimentary photoshop skills can accomplish.

Seriously! That thing looks fake as hell, and could be done by ANYONE in photoshop in about 30 seconds.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
This has to be one of the worst ufo photos i have ever seen, and i am suprised that so many people believe this to be real! These photos make meier photos look amazing lol

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Yeah have to agree.... that is honestly the worst UFO pic I've seen in a long time.
It just looks like someone cut a black, solid triangle out of something and then added it to the photo.

Ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by roughycannon
OOOOOOOOOOOOH MY GOD! this is sooooo fake
I'm speechless that this even made it to ATS I thought you were better than that...
edit on 24-2-2011 by roughycannon because: (no reason given)

After spending the last 35 years in Professional Photography for a living, I can tell straight away when I first looked at these pictures as they scrolled up on my screen, THEY ARE FAKE...!!!!!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I was a total non believer til I saw these amazing photos! Now what would be cool is if the aliens driving this thing looked like the figures on a cross walk sign.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Found this about 3 years ago on a nasa
i30.photobucket.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

take a look. might be the same object
edit on 25-2-2011 by baccardi14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
in the original article it is stated the camera used was a cheap mini camera out of a christmas cracker yet at the end of the article it credits the camera as a samsung corelogic -a camera phone somthing doesnt add up

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

that police officer's name is gary hesaltine i believe.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by existenz

is he famous for somthing?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

he's a uk police officer who has started collecting ufo data and sightings from his colleagues and made a database.....

i'll look for a link.

here you go... prufospolicedatabase.co.uk/1.html
edit on 25-2-2011 by existenz because: link.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Mark_Frost

They police doesnt have a shadow its his reflection on the wet, hence the reason the road looks white cause of the white sky.

However, the pic is a fake nonetheless, and a pretty crappy one at that.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Correct this is a pathetic attempt at a photoshoop. I could do better in mspaint, they really haven't tried very hard have they?

I can tell you exatly how to recreate this with gimp if anyone wants to try it. (www.gimp.org/ download the FREE image editor here...)

Create new layer, draw triangle, fill with foreground colour, select blur tool, run around edges of triangle, and done.

edit on 25-2-2011 by MR BOB because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
^ just making a black triangle and blurring it will not create the effect in these images. But it's not like you need much more work. Just need a very high-res, uncompressed original so that you can compress it and get the triangle to have the same error levels and compression as the rest of the image. Also the blurring at the edges of the triangle is pretty much perfect compared to the level of blur for the rest of the image - photoshop doesn't do that automatically, you have to work for it and after each change to the image, run thru levels/curves/threshold/error level analysis/channels/etc to make sure it blends realistically in each mode.

What I am saying is that this seems like a fake but the editing was done well enough that it is quite difficult to logically say that it is a fake based on the look of the image. We have already figured out it was a fake, but NOT because of the image itself - it was the context, the model of the car, the way the officer looks, etc. that gave it away. The actual image editing was done well.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join