It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Policemen Submit Sighting and Photographs of Black Triangle UFO!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I have to agree with the skeptics on this one.The reason being is that the policeman looks pretty calm and he isn't really looking at it in the second pic.And this would be a huge story on the news one would think.And I thought he said the craft was pulling off impossible maneuvers but what I don't get is why he didn't get more pictures.And don't police cars have a cam on the dash?

Normally I would be all for it but pictures are so hard to tell.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by tetsuo

this took me less than two minutes.

edit on 25-2-2011 by MR BOB because: idk wtf happend, needed to edit pic back in

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

FAKE!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Can this get moved to the Hoax forum soon?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
C'mon, I could see these were obvious fakes with one glance.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrnBdry

Originally posted by roughycannon
I'm more surprised that the policemen didnt see the UFO shaped like the word "FAKE"

BTW before you start saying "OMG! a fake shaped UFO!" calm down... I done in it photoshop.
edit on 24-2-2011 by roughycannon because: (no reason given)

Did you find the original, or did you take the craft out, then put "fake" in? I suspect you didnt find the original.

I took the ship out and then put the fake in

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
just my opinion but i say fake aswell, if i was that copper id dnt thinkn i could take my eyes off that thing for a second and he seems to be looking at something else

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
reply to post by tetsuo

this took me less than two minutes.

edit on 25-2-2011 by MR BOB because: idk wtf happend, needed to edit pic back in

And it took me about three seconds to determine it was a total fake:

You don't even have to check the levels or threshold like I did in that^ image. Just zoom in and you can see the blur is far too precise to be from an out-of-focus camera. I mean, I know it's a fake you made, but it's really easy to see that it is a fake even without error level analysis:
errorlevelanalysis.com...

In the original image, I cannot find any actual objective evidence that it is a fake. The image is internally consistent. If an object of that size and color and reflectiveness DID exist, and a crappy photo was taken of it on a clear day with haze far in the distance, it would look pretty much exactly like the image. Check the original images in the above error level analysis tool and you'll see it's pretty consistent - the triangle doesn't appear to have mis-matched error levels. In fact, it's perfectly blended in with the rest of the image's compression and stuff.

In case you missed it from earlier in the thread:
This image addresses two main questions: Is it a perfect triangle? Are the triangles exactly the same?
i.imgur.com...
And the same image, enlarged 2x with nearest neighbor interp so that there is no false detail:
i.imgur.com...

Error level analysis of the two original images:

My fake:
i.imgur.com...
My fake's error level analysis:

You'll see that while the error level analyses for our images are similar (yours has just a tad bit more variation
), in both analyses it's clear that our additions to the image are indeed edits. But the original object maintains consistent error levels.

Both your fake and my fake we can really easily tell are fakes. But the original images do not have all that much evidence in and of themselves pointing to fakery.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Trollolololol

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by vzdragon06430

xD

u mad
4 teh lulz

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I'd like to point out ( I don't know if this particular image is real or not ) that one of the issues that arose with the Belgian governments effort to explain their flap was that they had great difficulty photographing or capturing video of the triangular craft. Every single picture or video was a complete blur except for one which was taken with a slide camera which incidentally was far behind the times technologically. If this photo is real, which all the analysis Tetsuo has done shows that there's reason to believe it is, that could explain why it looks so fake.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by tetsuo

good job, deserves an applaud.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Yeah, these pictures do look very convincing. They couldn't possibly be hoaxed.

Oh wait, I think everything is under control. Captain Kirk is about to get medieval with the Phasers...

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
If you look at the black triangle very carefully, you can tell that it is indeed real, and it' making a right turn.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Hello all
new here, a lurker. If someone can tell me how to put pictues from a file onto ATS I would be glad to show you picts of a real triangle ufo that my other half took. Okay 2 pics actually. He didn't see with naked eye just in digital camera.
The Ufo in the "police" pic doesnt have any fog covering it. It stands out in stark relief compared to the rest of the picture.
HAGD!!! (have a great day)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Funniest pics I've seen in a long while.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Sorry not buying this one this could easily be photoshop the Triangle to me just doesn't fit in with the quality of this pic...but thats just me. I'd love for it to be real but during the day pitch black triangle no shadow, not buying it

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
sorry I see now how someone has already photoshop this pic several times i read the first post and then commented sorry for wasting a post.well make that 2 now...

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by iamthatiam

iamthatiam, thank you for offering to post your pictures.
The first step is to transfer them from your camera to computer. This is pretty much the same for each camera - plug it in to your computer, open the photos folder on your camera, and copy the pictures onto your computer. You could make a new folder on the computer to put them in, or just paste them onto the desktop.

Once you have the photos on your computer, you will need to upload them to the internet. There are many free image hosting websites - I personally use this one: www.imgur.com

Once your on the site, like www.imgur.com, click the Upload button, or in imgur's case, click the Computer button (meaning you want to transfer from your Computer to Imgur). You will then get to choose which photos to upload - find the folder you put your photos in and select them for upload. Then click the upload button - it might take a couple minutes to process.

Finally, you will need to copy the URL (or internet address) of the photo from the final imgur page we are on, and paste it into your post on AboveTopSecret. You will see a lot of options on the left-hand side of imgur, the one you want is "Direct Link (email & IM)" - copy that and paste it into your post, and then we will be able to click a link to the photos.

Thanks again for offering to post your photos, we really appreciate it
hope these instructions help - if you have issues feel free to use a U2U (also known as a PM - private message) to contact me. If you can't get it working, you could also email me the photos and I would be happy to upload them and post them for you. Lemme know if you'd like that. Also, I'd recommend that since your photos have presumably never been seen before, that you make a whole new topic for them. Actually, I just saw that this was your first post! Welcome to the forum firstly - secondly, you won't be able to make your own topic until you have made 20 replies to others' topics. Myself or a mod or whoever could always make the topic for you since we wouldn't have to wait to make more posts.

thx
edit on 25-2-2011 by tetsuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
yeah mate
Wiv FOTO Shup skiwlz yoo con doo allmoss anyfing

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5526a0ae271d.jpg[/atsimg]

looking closely at both embedded "FAKE" images of the triangular object int the sky floating majestically over the mountain peaks it is so very obvious for somebody who has been using Photoshop (among many other visual editing programs) for nearly decades, that when magnified at X1200 both objects are identical more or less down to the Pixel and perfectly align although in two different locations in the sky.

This is what damages the credibility of ATS substantially by posting "really bad and blatantly doctored images of UOF's"
But sometimes it@amusing so all is forgiven OP....
not everybody has the eyes and tools to analyze but thank god some do. Don't be disheartened by some harsh critics and sometimes it/s a real good laugh too which I believe is needed between the other serious issues being posted...and we all need some humor from time to time..

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join