It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Policemen Submit Sighting and Photographs of Black Triangle UFO!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I first thought photoshop, poorly done at that... Then I see others come in with their thorough investigations/images and forensic analysis and I am changing my mind. With mounting evidence that this was not photoshopped then I wonder, if a hoax, how did they go about it.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I should have said in my last post, that the vehicle looks like a Ford Maverick, or Nissan Terrano,(same car) I don't think that the UK police use them, However the Irish Garda do, but the blurry pic doesn't let you read the back of the policeman's jacket
edit on 24-2-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Agreed, I ran the pics through a few tests myself, they all point to HOAX

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Arken

Surely they would want to discuss it further, they are supposed to be police..

That is probably why they don't want to dicuss it.

They are supposed to be police.

This sort of thing can negatively affect a man's reputation.

If they were worried about that, why take the picture and let the world see it then. It's a little late to be worried about public humiliation is it not?

Besides that, in the second pic, the officer doesn't ever appear to be looking at the triangle. Just sayin

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
The officer looks like he is there to check out the closed road condition.

I never look much at ...triangle...ufo's since we know for sure they have produced stealth triangle aircraft for years and have been developing for many years the stealth capability to take on the appearance of the background and "disappear" pretty completely

Also who took the pictures? the other officer? It is right there close why all the blur?
edit on 24-2-2011 by Char-Lee because: add

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
The Account itself certainly wasn't written by the officers that's for sure. The terminology and description style is all wrong. Officers are trained to give evidence using specific references to light, distance, obstructions etc. It is ingrained into you during training and stays with you during and after service.

On that basis alone I would view it with suspicion.

Also, the road closed sign is a local authority sign and not one carried by the crew as Police carried signs are usualy blue and collapsible. Saying that it may just be a coincidence that they stopped by the Road Closed sign.
edit on 24-2-2011 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Here's an overlay if it helps.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
guys...please...for the sake of this site's credibility...stop posting in this thread. every single direction points to a hoax, it feels like since the jerusalum video even obvious fakes seem to get the time of day here. there is a point where being to open-minded can simply translate into being stupid and ignorant.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The report says that the object performed all sorts of manoeuvres but its orientation in both pictures is similar. in the second photo, the officer isn't even looking at the object.

The object is a perfect iscosceles triangle with no perspective distortion.

The contrast seems to have been enhanced and shifted towards dark.

There are fairly large blocky colour fringes at the edges of the object which would indicate it was pixellated at a lower resolution than the final blurring.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Mark_Frost

its in england remember??? there is no shadow cause there is no sun....Ever!!! lol

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Perhaps time for [HOAX] tags?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Final Nail in the coffin.

Nothing on the image is blacker than the object.

I have raised the contrast of rhe color pick so it can be seen more clearly.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d4c664979180.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

i hope they pictures are artist impression photos, cause they are fake, less than 5 minutes in photoshop

Wee Mad

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by studio500
Final Nail in the coffin.

Nothing on the image is blacker than the object.

So what? This UFO could have some weird properties, like being totally light absorbing, for example.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
totally fake. utterly pathetic.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Yea not gonna lie, this is the fakest UFO pic I think I've seen in my life. It looks like somebody made a triangle selection in PS, hit fill, and box blurred the edges. Just pathetic lol.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
lol how can some of you actually consider this to be real? it's pathetic ;p

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
As much as it pains me to come off like a skeptic, who are the very bane of my existence...

These pictures look so fake, that I'm almost offended by them.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
For the love of god, why do people flag this crap. This is so clearly a fake it's almost laughable. Cmon, exif data removed, clear solid color perfect triangle that has no definition on a picture that is out of focus. Clearly a photoshop job and this junk thread should be sent t the skunk works abyss.

P.S. Before you ask me what, beyond common sense, make me qualified to analyze this image, I might add that I train professional photographers on the use of their 3000$+ cameras and how to edit photo's correctly so I think I can call myself an expert in the field of digital imaging.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by KevinB

That's the only mystery here worth discussing. Who the hell is gullible and clueless enough to flag this? 23 of you are of below average intelligence.

Want to know my credentials for evaluating this as a fake? I have eyes.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join