It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Policemen Submit Sighting and Photographs of Black Triangle UFO!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

Oh come on! You don't have to be an expert to know these photos are fake! There is nothing in these photos that makes me believe that this is a real object in the sky.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
In my opinion, these hoaxer's either need some kind of punishment , let's say no less then to be banned,for good from ATS,

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
From UFOcasebook www.ufocasebook.com... I have found this incredible news!
Two policemen that they have seen a black triangular object 30TH October 2010 during routine patrol. Reliable witnesses or hoax?

It was on the morning of the 30TH October 2010, at approximately 9:45 AM when both myself and a fellow police officer were driving around on routine patrol when we witnessed the UFO. Suddenly we both noticed a large, black triangular shaped UFO in our line of vision, this was witnessed by both of us at the same time through the windscreen of the patrol vehicle. The UFO just seemed to materialize, I mean one minute it was a normal, empty cloudy sky, then suddenly out of the blue this huge thing just appeared. I slammed on the brakes and we both watched this huge, black triangular shaped UFO performing mind boggling maneuvers high up in the sky. The UFO was at some distance and some height, but it still appeared to be a very large craft to the naked eye, the UFO would disappear and reappear in different parts of the sky.

edit on 24-2-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

Wow!

Just check out the triangle.

Now compare it to the (so called) dagger ufo on the Nuremburg ufo picture.......................

Coincidence or what?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Wow! I cannot believe this has reached 10 pages and still not been moved to the Hoax bin where it belongs.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
one thing i dont get is why is the pic so blurry?? why in this day and age is it so blurry

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
also, im very much on the fence about triangle crafts being advanced government technology an dthey almost ALWAYS have lights underneath them, these have no lights it looks like a cut and paste triangle

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
in futher observation can i add there looks like there has been a definate blur effect on the quality of the picture too!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I'm sure everyone can immediately spot that picture is a fake.

The black triangle... the horizontal line goes perfectly from up to down. It's a simple black color and not gray enough to look natural in the picture. The edges are also too sharp and they should've been faded out more to look real.
Also the basic form of the "craft" is not any natural kind of triangle.

It's really sad these hoaxes emerge everywhere and people discuss them for pages. We must strive to tell apart lies from real cases so we won't waste our time for unnecessary nuiances.
edit on 27-2-2011 by Jonas86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

Oh come on! You don't have to be an expert to know these photos are fake! There is nothing in these photos that makes me believe that this is a real object in the sky.

Go back and read my post. I could not finish on my Droid.

So tell me. You know these are fakes, and you don't need to be an expert????

Here's something to chew on.

What do you know about the reflective index of the material that such a craft is made of? What spectral bands are reflected. What is the material?

Because you are a hexpert, you say you know? You must of considered this variable, or, is it made from some common material you know for a fact does not possibly show such a darker black.

Here is just one of the glaring errors in your so called non-expert logic.

What if it IS real, and you forgot to consider that the material does not reflect like conventional? Did you even think of that? Or did you pre-context it as fake, therefore you did not have to consider the reality of a material designed possibly by an advanced or just completely different technology that can control surface reflective qualities to be stealth, or change states when in different modalities for propulsive potential or dimensional skipping? The officers said that the craft blinked on and off and in different positions. I have read many such descriptions by people who are, (bless them) not imaginative enough to lie about such a phenomena.

You do not even know how wrong the statement you made is. Right?

You do not know you need an education until you know how ignorant you are. Heed the call friend.

I don't have to be an expert to know you are way over your head. Or way under.

ZG

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by nolabel
Wow! I cannot believe this has reached 10 pages and still not been moved to the Hoax bin where it belongs.

Because, to call it a hoax would prove you know nothing.

Is your degree in B.I.S.S. (because I said so.) or is thinking something you cannot afford to do while trying to sound so certain?

I am so over humans assuming they know anything. Like herding worms. I give up. A chain of weak links it seems is the basis of a tree swing over a cauldron of poo.

Thanks to all you ignorant hexperts who help scare out the good honest customers ( honest experiencers), and all that is left are bar flies in a once promising ATS bar of discussion.

So sad. So sad.

I guess humanity IS doomed like the Do Do.

ZG

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
That looks stupid fake

The second picture He isnt even looking at it, it looks like someone took two pics of a cop looking at the sky and over the land and added a cheap triangle.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Here is a view of the same place from a different angle:

It is a road in Cumbria which was closed due to the foot and mouth outbreak. There certainly where no reports of any flying triangles from any of the police around there.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroGhost

Originally posted by nolabel

Because, to call it a hoax would prove you know nothing.

Is your degree in B.I.S.S. (because I said so.) or is thinking something you cannot afford to do while trying to sound so certain?

I am so over humans assuming they know anything. Like herding worms. I give up. A chain of weak links it seems is the basis of a tree swing over a cauldron of poo.

Thanks to all you ignorant hexperts who help scare out the good honest customers ( honest experiencers), and all that is left are bar flies in a once promising ATS bar of discussion.

So sad. So sad.

I guess humanity IS doomed like the Do Do.

ZG

I thought I had seen the original pictures so I did a search and found where they where from. The pictures were actually taken in 2001 during the foot & mouth outbreak. They clearly show this is fake. What research did you do?

edit on 27-2-2011 by nolabel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by nolabel

Can any view this video on the article page that this photo, from the post above, was found on?

www.bbc.co.uk...

I'm just wondering if the images from the OP are video screen grabs from the articles video. Could be the reason for the blur effect.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
The reason the photo's are blurry is because they were taken with a camera that came out of a christmas cracker, Im sure thats what it states in the article.
If this is true then thats the reason for the rubbish quality!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

There is no single article or video, it links to a mixed page of TV listings, Radio listings, general news, Financial indexes and other bits and bobs. etc etc.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by nolabel

Superb Find Nolabel, great addition to this post. Starred

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

In the pic he couldn't see the word FAKE because that darn black triangle was in the way.

No, seriously you do make for a great argument, thanks.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
go to the original UFOCASEBOOK site and look around...this is a garbage site with drawings. why this site is even used for a reference here at ATS i will never know.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
YOu spent all that afford to defend some fake photo. Bravo...

Originally posted by ZeroGhost

Originally posted by Jay-morris

Go back and read my post. I could not finish on my Droid.

So tell me. You know these are fakes, and you don't need to be an expert????

Here's something to chew on.

What do you know about the reflective index of the material that such a craft is made of? What spectral bands are reflected. What is the material?

Because you are a hexpert, you say you know? You must of considered this variable, or, is it made from some common material you know for a fact does not possibly show such a darker black.

Here is just one of the glaring errors in your so called non-expert logic.

What if it IS real, and you forgot to consider that the material does not reflect like conventional? Did you even think of that? Or did you pre-context it as fake, therefore you did not have to consider the reality of a material designed possibly by an advanced or just completely different technology that can control surface reflective qualities to be stealth, or change states when in different modalities for propulsive potential or dimensional skipping? The officers said that the craft blinked on and off and in different positions. I have read many such descriptions by people who are, (bless them) not imaginative enough to lie about such a phenomena.

You do not even know how wrong the statement you made is. Right?

You do not know you need an education until you know how ignorant you are. Heed the call friend.

I don't have to be an expert to know you are way over your head. Or way under.

ZG

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join