It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake Swarm in Arkansas Intensifies. Memphis, Tennessee could be epicenter for the next big one

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
they are doin something called "fracking" there...the quakes have become so numerous...local news is reporting it...its just a matter of time...im getting things in order...ill have a bag packed..and fulltank of gas incase i need to get out of town quick..cause after the first tremor..im heading for the mountains...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by lovebledhate
im still doin research...but i think that the overdue memphis earthquake may be coming along soon...woke up this morning to the smell of sulfur...theres been those swarms of quakes goin on over in ark....if you look at history...when the quake hit here in 1811..residents reported foul odors in the air much to the smell of sulfur....next thing im waiting for is the sand plumes...but theres already reports of them in ark....im new to the site..but have been reading this post for awhile now...i live here in the heart of memphis...and theres been a lot of chemtrails...a lot of sinkholes randomly forming...thank God no quake yet...but i fear it is near....

Hello fellow Memphian!!

Yes, like you I feel that Memphis will be in the thick of things soon. I know that if Arkansas gets a 5.o or above, we'll feel it. I have been seeing chemtrails like crazy and the blackbirds flying chaotically!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Hi everyone...I have been following this thread for awhile. I live in Arkansas, and I am wondering if anyone else has noticed the increase in military helicopters recently? I have heard them every night the past few nights, and that isn't normal around here.

Also, this link might interest some people:

heidilore.wordpress.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SusanFrey
I live in Vilonia, Ar, south of Greenbrier and west of Beebe. I am very scared that something big is about to happen here up here and I would sell this house in a flash and leave if I had a buyer for it and have even considered just leaving anyway. I hear and feel these earthquakes on a daily basis, I have reported feeling the quakes on the shake reports and have even sent photos of damage on my home as they are shifting the ground and rattling things around and have done some damage. I don't believe for one minute that these earthquakes are not causing any damage as the news reports are posting, I think there are orders to keep that quiet out there along with what is actually going on. There is a moratorium out on earthquake insurance and you can't buy any coverage. I have been reading this thread and I do think that the bird, fish kills are tied in with it all. The Pine Bluff Arsenol has no more stock piles of chemical weapons and is no longer a threat according to the TV and radio adds and the evacuation signs for that are being removed from the state.

What do you mean that there is a moratorium on earthquake insurance??!! Since when? Did you try and purchase some and were told no? Talk about crazy. Who even decides something like that and how is it legal? I thought for something like that, its a federal thing and only during claimed events?

According to this article, State Farm is offering it as of Friday. You should try them.

This article as also quotes a local judge who states that they (county/city officials) have been training for four years now in extensive earthquake preparedness.

For instance, in addition to emergency personnel trained to help the injured, the foreman of the road department was trained in examination of bridges and roadways to assess damage for the public’s safety; the tax assessor was trained in making damage estimates and cost analyses on homes, businesses and other buildings, Scroggin said.

Wierd,

Source
edit on 21-2-2011 by westcoast because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
from what Ive heard....and read from posts from here and a few other sites...and sources...there is something going on with a new haarp facility in ark or Missouri...(i cant remember exact location...) its somewhere in new Madrid zone...and FEMA is planning an "catastrophic event scenario" drill in may,....its probably the explanation of increased military presence...im sure they are preparing to monitor this event from several locations...just connect the dots...theres a bigger picture here...if they trigger an earthquake...they can just say...we were all overdue one anyway....they will let it happen...wait a week for all the "eaters" fiend and kill off each other...then they will swoop in like in katrina..like i said..i live here in the heart of memphis...and we are no way near ready for anything close to this magnitude...i plan on not makin it...i hope for the best...but expect the worst...i know its a dim thing to say...but the way everything looks..between the protests everywhere...the economy falling apart...2012...and not to mention the idea of this possible "pole shift"....something in that mix will cometrue...and life as any of us knows it will change...i love my freedom too much to lose it...and love my life to much to regret it....so if this is it...its it...but really...whens the last time any of us heard any good news???

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I haven't heard anything on local Memphis news about any of this. Haven't felt any tremors or shakes and most definitely haven't noticed any military helicopters or personnel as some have reported.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Some info about the last 1811-12 New Madrid earthquakes since several members here have distorted the historical record about them and greatly downplayed their magnitude, number, and devastation. For example several members here keep claiming there were only 3 main quakes on the New Madrid in 1811-12, which is most certainly not true and is incorrect. They don't seem to be able to grasp that there were actually 5. There are many other myths being spread around here about those quakes as well.

Such as they released much less energy than the 1960 Chilean quake, the 1964 Alaskan quake, they were only around 7 to 7.5 in magnitude, etc. Puterman even takes it to the length of posting fake and imaginary charts showing how much "energy" was released by these quakes. Even though no such instruments to measure them even existed then. In other words, posting totally fake and imaginary charts that are completely made up out of someone's imagination and claiming it as "proof" here. There have been many such intentional and totally wrong posts made here about these quakes and claiming to be "proof" and other such complete BS.

Remember, ANY post that claims to show the measured energy or magnitude of those quakes is totally fake and imaginary and made up. Because there were no devices in existence back then to actually measure them. So the ONLY way to judge the size of the quakes is by the damage caused, the amount of quakes that occurred, the distances of the damage, how far away the quakes were felt, the changes they caused to the topography of the earth, the duration of the quakes and things like that.

Scientists know how big quakes have to be to cause all of these effects. And these things can then be compared to modern quakes which were actually measured. ANY post made by ANY member here that claims otherwise and shows fake and imaginary charts, with MADE UP IMAGINARY data that was NEVER measured must be ignored. These types of imaginary posts that some keep making here about the size of the quakes. Now, to give some actual FACTUAL and CORRECT information to the people that want and need to know. That the truth is those New Madrid quakes were bigger than any recorded quake since the Richter Scale. This is FACTUAL information and not bogus made up nonsense, like most of the posts in these topics are about New Madrid's past quakes.

(continued in next post)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
12-2001, Earthquakes, Seismic & Volcanic Report:

The largest earthquakes to occur in U.S. history occurred exactly 190 years ago along the Mississippi River, during the winter of 1811-1812. The first quake took place on 12/16, 1811, and was estimated to be in the 8 or 9 point range. It set off a series of over 2,000 aftershocks, which lasted until 02/07, 1812. Five of these aftershocks were greater than 8.0, and could be felt across the entire eastern half of the United States. By winter's end, few houses were left undamaged within a 250-mile radius of the epicenter in New Madrid, Missouri.

Only four earthquakes have been recorded in history as exceeding 9.0 on the Richter Scale ~ 2 of these quakes were located in Alaska. On 03/09, 1957, the third largest earthquake recorded in history took place in the Andreanof Islands, Alaska. This 9.1 earthquake was a turning point in the study of volcanoes, proving that major earthquakes can indeed awaken volcanoes that have been sleeping for generations.

Although all of the above earthquakes were large, none can compare to the New Madrid, Missouri quakes, which occurred during the winter of 1811-1812. This series of quakes lasted for five months, and took place long before the seismograph was invented. If you compare this series of quakes to the 9.5 Chilean quake (which lasted for 3 weeks), the New Madrid earthquake would have to have been comparatively much larger (lasting 5 months).

The magnitude of the New Madrid earthquakes had to be truly enormous. In 1964, the Prince Williams Sound earthquake (9.2) could only be felt as far away as Seattle, Washington.

But 18 of the New Madrid earthquakes rang church bells as far away as Boston, Massachusetts, and could be felt across the entire eastern half of the United States. Over 150,000 acres of forest were destroyed, new lakes were formed, and tsunamis crashed along the shores of the Mississippi River, leaving a graveyard of destroyed boats and debris.

The first 2 of the 5 big quakes were epicentered in Arkansas, both occurring on the same day (12/16th, 1811). The third earthquake was epicentered in New Madrid, Missouri (01/23, 1812). The fourth and fifth quakes occurred in New Madrid on 02/07, 1812 and were the largest of the series. It was these two quakes that destroyed the city of New Madrid, and toppled houses as far away as St. Louis.

(Note: Although some sources report that there were three large quakes, technically there were five mega-quakes [Two on 12/16/1811; one on 01/23/1812; and another two on 02/07/1812].

Inland Tsunamis And Displacements Of Rivers And Lakes: Prior to 1811, tsunamis were believed to be only an ocean phenomena. But on 12/16, 1811, a new precedent was set for tidal waves. When an earthquake approaches or exceeds 9.0 on the Richter Scale, earth changes are imminent. These changes can be anywhere from minor to catastrophic, depending upon the geology and terrain of the earth.

If a body of water happens to be near the epicenter, one of two things can happen:

1) The quake will generate tsunamis, or

2) The body of water will be displaced, and shift to another location.

During major earthquakes, the elevation of land rises and falls. The greatest earth changes occur not when the land is thrown upwards, but when it collapses.

In New Madrid, the shaking was so intense that land waves could be seen rippling across the face of the earth. The elevation of the earth rose and fell over an area of 78,000-129,000 square kilometers, extending from Cairo, Illinois, to Memphis, Tennessee, and from Crowley's Ridge, Arkansas, to Chickasaw Bluffs, Tennessee. Many new lakes were formed, including Lake St. Francis in eastern Arkansas, which is 64 kilometers long by 1 kilometer wide.
edit on 21-2-2011 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

I can understand your concern here for the New Madrid Fault and past earthquakes.

But I'd like to see your source for this information, so I can compare it to what I have seen so far.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by herenow

I posted it in the post. I copied it from the 12-2001, Earthquakes, Seismic & Volcanic Report that I dug up in my articles on New Madrid.

PLEASE remember that anything someone posts here that shows charts, graphs, data like energy release and things like that is all imaginary and made up fiction. There were no devices in existence then to measure any of that. So if puterman posts that stuff again, just remember it is all made up out of someone's imagination. Because there were no measuring devices in existence when those quakes occurred.

Some personal accounts:

The famous earthquakes of the New Madrid region began early on December 16th, 1811.

"(first shake) lasted about a minute... made [residents] totter as though they were on ship board in a heavy swell of the sea" - Savannah Ga

Lasted from three to five minutes... rattling of glass and furniture was so great as to rouse every family in town." Knoxville Tn

[Feb quake] jerking was often repeated and violent. It seemed as if some monstrous weight had rolled or swung almost out of the power of the force which was restraining it. Newbern NC

[ Dec. quake felt near Buffalo NY ] Husband thought he was having a fit. Wife thought house was on fire. Bells rang through the house. Door, kettle, clothes swung. Felt like house was moving two feet back and forth. Several neighbors felt same. No wind or noise. Would like to account for this on rational principles.

If you want, check some of the eyewitness and newspaper accounts:

New Madrid eyewitness compedium

New Madrid newspaper accounts

There are a lot more, but that gives a general idea. This is all much more valid and pertinent information than a chart or graph that is fake and made up and imaginary because none of the quakes were actually measured, even though some people here keep pretending like they were by posting fake data charts and graphs.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
On a quick search, this is what I get from USGS:

"1811, December 16, 08:15 UTC Northeast Arkansas - the first main shock
2:15 am local time
Magnitude ~7.7

This powerful earthquake was felt widely over the entire eastern United States. People were awakened by the shaking in New York City, Washington, D.C., and Charleston, South Carolina. Perceptible ground shaking was in the range of one to three minutes depending upon the observers location. The ground motions were described as most alarming and frightening in places like Nashville, Tennesse, and Louisville, Kentucky. Reports also describe houses and other structures being severely shaken with many chimneys knocked down. In the epicentral area the ground surface was described as in great convulsion with sand and water ejected tens of feet into the air (liquefaction).
1811, December 16, 13:15 UTC Northeast Arkansas - the "Dawn" Aftershock
7:15 am local time
Magnitude ~7.0

A large event felt on the East Coast that is sometimes regarded as the fourth principal earthquake of the 1811-1812 sequence. The event is described as "severe" at New Bourbon, Missouri, and was described by boatman John Bradbury, who was moored to a small island south of New Madrid, as "terrible, but not equal to the first". Hough believes that this large aftershock occurred around dawn in the New Madrid region near the surface projection of the Reelfoot fault.
1812, January 23, 15:15 UTC, New Madrid, Missouri
9:15 am local time,
Magnitude ~7.5

The second principal shock of the 1811-1812 sequence. It is difficult to assign intensities to the principal shocks that occurred after 1811 because many of the published accounts describe the cumulative effects of all the earthquakes and because the Ohio River was iced over, so there was little river traffic and fewer human observers. Using the December 16 earthquake as a standard, however, there is a general consensus that this earthquake was the smallest of the three principals. The meizoseismal area was characterized by general ground warping, ejections, fissuring, severe landslides, and caving of stream banks.
1812, February 7, 09:45 UTC, New Madrid, Missouri
3:45 am local time,
Magnitude ~7.7

The third principal earthquake of the 1811-1812 series. Several destructive shocks occurred on February 7, the last of which equaled or surpassed the magnitude of any previous event. The town of New Madrid was destroyed. At St. Louis, many houses were damaged severely and their chimneys were thrown down. The meizoseismal area was characterized by general ground warping, ejections, fissuring, severe landslides, and caving of stream banks.

Abridged from Seismicity of the United States, 1568-1989 (Revised), by Carl W. Stover and Jerry L. Coffman, U.S. Geological Survey Professional Paper 1527, United States Government Printing Office, Washington: 1993; Johnston, A.C., and Schweig, E.S., 1996, The enigma of the New Madrid earthquakes of 1811-1812: Annual Review of Earth and Planetary Sciences, v. 24, p. 339-384; doi: 10.1146/annurev.earth.24.1.339;Hough, S.E., 2009, Cataloging the 1811-1812 New Madrid, Central U.S., Earthquake Sequence, Seismological Research Letters V. 80, No. 6, p 1045-1053 /doi: 10.1785/gssrl.80.6.1045."

From USGS here:

earthquake.usgs.gov...

Seems to be a bit of a contradiction to your post. Would like to see what geologist has changed this historical information.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

Sorry, but I see no link to the

source in your posts.

thanks

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I believe Red Cloak was kicked off this thread a few days ago for his baseless and constant accusations against Puterman. That would be Puterman who always has sources to back up the info he presents on this thread. Keep up the good work Puterman.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by herenow
On a quick search, this is what I get from USGS:

"1811, December 16, 08:15 UTC Northeast Arkansas - the first main shock
2:15 am local time
Magnitude ~7.7

This powerful earthquake was felt widely over the entire eastern United States. People were awakened by the shaking in New York City, Washington, D.C., and Charleston, South Carolina. Perceptible ground shaking was in the range of one to three minutes depending upon the observers location. The ground motions were described as most alarming and frightening in places like Nashville, Tennesse, and Louisville, Kentucky. Reports also describe houses and other structures being severely shaken with many chimneys knocked down. In the epicentral area the ground surface was described as in great convulsion with sand and water ejected tens of feet into the air (liquefaction).
1811, December 16, 13:15 UTC Northeast Arkansas - the "Dawn" Aftershock
7:15 am local time
Magnitude ~7.0

A large event felt on the East Coast that is sometimes regarded as the fourth principal earthquake of the 1811-1812 sequence. The event is described as "severe" at New Bourbon, Missouri, and was described by boatman John Bradbury, who was moored to a small island south of New Madrid, as "terrible, but not equal to the first". Hough believes that this large aftershock occurred around dawn in the New Madrid region near the surface projection of the Reelfoot fault.
1812, January 23, 15:15 UTC, New Madrid, Missouri
9:15 am local time,
Magnitude ~7.5

The second principal shock of the 1811-1812 sequence. It is difficult to assign intensities to the principal shocks that occurred after 1811 because many of the published accounts describe the cumulative effects of all the earthquakes and because the Ohio River was iced over, so there was little river traffic and fewer human observers. Using the December 16 earthquake as a standard, however, there is a general consensus that this earthquake was the smallest of the three principals. The meizoseismal area was characterized by general ground warping, ejections, fissuring, severe landslides, and caving of stream banks.
1812, February 7, 09:45 UTC, New Madrid, Missouri
3:45 am local time,
Magnitude ~7.7

The third principal earthquake of the 1811-1812 series. Several destructive shocks occurred on February 7, the last of which equaled or surpassed the magnitude of any previous event. The town of New Madrid was destroyed. At St. Louis, many houses were damaged severely and their chimneys were thrown down. The meizoseismal area was characterized by general ground warping, ejections, fissuring, severe landslides, and caving of stream banks.

Abridged from Seismicity of the United States, 1568-1989 (Revised), by Carl W. Stover and Jerry L. Coffman, U.S. Geological Survey Professional Paper 1527, United States Government Printing Office, Washington: 1993; Johnston, A.C., and Schweig, E.S., 1996, The enigma of the New Madrid earthquakes of 1811-1812: Annual Review of Earth and Planetary Sciences, v. 24, p. 339-384; doi: 10.1146/annurev.earth.24.1.339;Hough, S.E., 2009, Cataloging the 1811-1812 New Madrid, Central U.S., Earthquake Sequence, Seismological Research Letters V. 80, No. 6, p 1045-1053 /doi: 10.1785/gssrl.80.6.1045."

From USGS here:

earthquake.usgs.gov...

Seems to be a bit of a contradiction to your post. Would like to see what geologist has changed this historical information.

How many times does it have to be explained? There was no Richter Scale in existence then. Those magnitudes are fake and made up. So the question is why do so many people here keep pretending that those quakes were actually measured when they were not.

Richter Scale did not exist then.

Richter Scale 1935

1935, not before 1811.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by megabogie
I believe Red Cloak was kicked off this thread a few days ago for his baseless and constant accusations against Puterman. That would be Puterman who always has sources to back up the info he presents on this thread. Keep up the good work Puterman.

There were no measuring devices in 1811-12. All charts and graphs he posted make claims to know how much energy was released and how big those quakes were - in other words imaginary and fake data that is made up out of thin air. Or are you disputing that there were no measuring devices for earthquakes in 1811-12. Please provide proof that there were measuring devices for earthquakes in 1811-12.

Thanks.

After all, this site should not be tolerating imaginary data being passed off as real anymore.

Oh, and the 1811-12 quakes caused liquefaction 130 miles away. Physically impossible, geologically speaking for any quake under magnitude 9. It would actually take a quake so enormous to do that, that one geologist actually considered that maybe the quakes could not even have happened in the same fault zone. Because of how huge they would have to have been.

Before then later changing their story and accepting it must have been on New Madrid. Understand this? The ground was liquefied 130 miles from the epicenter...............

liquified ground 130 miles from New Madrid epicenter

Ge ologist changes their story

If you can provide info on any lower than 9 plus magnitude earthquake that did that (liquefied the ground 130 miles from its epicenter) please provide the documented evidence. Once again, after all, we are demanding actual facts here and not data that is imaginary, like has unfortunately been previously posted in this thread.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Here's a few things I found just plugging in New Madrid

: Due to the harder, colder, drier and less fractured nature of the rocks in the earth’s crust in the central United States, earthquakes in this region shake and damage an area approximately 20 times larger than earthquakes in California and most other active seismic areas

A series of three to five major earthquakes (believed to have been magnitude 7.0 or larger earthquakes) occurred in the NMSZ in the two month period between Dec. 16, 1811 and February 7, 1812. Several thousand additional “smaller” earthquakes occurred during the three month period from Dec. 16, 1811 to March 16, 1812. These included 15 quakes of magnitude 6.5 to 8 (the size range of the 1989 San Francisco, 1994 Los Angeles and 1995 Kobe, Japan earthquakes) and 189 quakes of magnitude 5 to 6.5. Two thousand of these quakes were felt by people, indicated by crude seismograph instruments and recorded in personal journals at Louisville, Kentucky and Cincinnati, Ohio, which are respectively 250 and 350 miles away

here's the linkl : www.dnr.mo.gov...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Robin Marks

The graph below is magnitudes from 01 Oct 2010 to today 21 Feb 2011. This is not a time-line, just a series in time order. The polynomial trendline follows the curve of the magnitudes and the linear is basically a straight averaged view of the whole period. You can see that there is a very slight trend increase. This is accounted for by the current swarm being overall slightly more energetic than the previous swarms.

The plot below is a latitude/longitude scatter by magnitude band which really does not tell you much as the quakes are pretty much all squeezed into one area. It would be interesting to follow up on the outliers.

The cumulative totals, number of quakes per day is shown below.

The total energy release from 01 Oct 2010 to 21 Feb 2011 of magnitude 1.0 earthquakes upwards in approximately equivalent to a 4.61 earthquake. (I was counting from 2009 before but this does not seem relevant so future totals will be from 01 Oct 2010)

Finally the energy release by quake as a linear graph.

There you go Robin, enjoy!

edit on 21/2/2011 by PuterMan because: To make the images all slidey cos they wosn't.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

Oh west coast this is so very true, in Missouri I have tried every year for the past 3 to get EQ insurance and have not been able to due to a moratorium on it. I just got word again that I was unable to purchase it from my Progressive policy. I use Farmers for my home, and progressive for my auto, all under Capstone insurers and they have searched for me but were unable to help get it. I will call again tomorrow to ask them more about this if you would like, but yes the last 3 years that I know of there has been a moratorium on purchasing it, there was a grandfather clause for those who already had it but no new policies given.

True. I promise from what I know.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Red Cloak
There were no measuring devices in 1811-12. All charts and graphs he posted make claims to know how much energy was released and how big those quakes were - in other words imaginary and fake data that is made up out of thin air. Or are you disputing that there were no measuring devices for earthquakes in 1811-12. Please provide proof that there were measuring devices for earthquakes in 1811-12.

You could do some research before you make statements as above.

The first reported use of any measurement of earthquake intensity has been attributed to the Italian Schiantarelli, who recorded the intensity of the 1783 earthquake that occurred in Calabrian, Italy.

Source

In AD 132, Zhang Heng of China's Han dynasty invented the first seismoscope (by the definition above), which was called Houfeng Didong Yi (literally, "instrument for measuring the seasonal winds and the movements of the Earth"). The description we have, from the History of the Later Han Dynasty, says that it was a large bronze vessel, about 2 meters in diameter; at eight points around the top were dragon's heads holding bronze balls. When there was an earthquake, one of the mouths would open and drop its ball into a bronze toad at the base, making a sound and supposedly showing the direction of the earthquake. On at least one occasion, probably at the time of a large earthquake in Gansu in 143 CE, the seismoscope indicated an earthquake even though one was not felt. The available text says that inside the vessel was a central column that could move along eight tracks; this is thought to refer to a pendulum, though it is not known exactly how this was linked to a mechanism that would open only one dragon's mouth. The first ever earthquake recorded by this seismograph was supposedly somewhere in the east. Days later, a rider from the east reported this earthquake.

Source

If you really consider that ad hominem attacks against me are going to phase me then I am afraid you are wrong. I always present data and opinions as I find them and do not twist the data or claim that it is something it is not.

Unlike some I do not take an unhealthy delight in attempting to scare people but rather present the facts and allow them to make up their own mind.

I am sure that most people with a degree of common sense are able to differentiate between the two approaches.

edit on 21/2/2011 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Here is a list resources that have been quoted to date on this thread. I would like to thank those who recently added the links to historical data in their posts, rounding out the reference material tremendously. For realtime monitoring I suggest folkworm.ceri.memphis.edu... New folks as you join in discussions use links to support your theory. Do a little research. If you embed maps and pictures etc, also include the link at the end of your post, so it can be referenced.

so without further adeau:

EarthQuake and Tetonic plate resources:

www.usgs.gov...
earthquake.usgs.gov...
earthquake.usgs.gov...
www.iris.edu...
www.ouramazingplanet.com...
folkworm.ceri.memphis.edu...
CERI Helicorders, seismic monitoring: folkworm.ceri.memphis.edu...
qvsdata.wordpress.com...
earthquake.usgs.gov...
Earthquake List For Arkansas (Greenbrier Area) Feb 15-16: earthquake.usgs.gov...
www.scchealth.org...
news.nationalgeographic.com...
qvsdata.wordpress.com...
www.documentarystream.com...
earthquake.usgs.gov...
www.ouramazingplanet.com...
qvsdata.wordpress.com...
www.ceri.memphis.edu...
Facts about the New Madrid Fault: www.dnr.mo.gov...
www.reality-choice.org...
geology.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
Descent of the ancient Farallon slab drives localized mantle flow below the New Madrid seismic zone: www.auburn.edu...
thecabin.net...
satellite seismic stress pattern analysis: www.google.com... sis
Understanding seismic reading qvsdata.wordpress.com...
Mercalli intensity scale explained: en.wikipedia.org...
Richter scale: en.wikipedia.org...
www.showme.net...
www.journalgazette.net...
www.sciencedaily.com...

pre quake indicators
insciences.org...
www.newscientist.com...
www.earth.northwestern.edu...
www.geodesy.cwu.edu...
www.sciencedaily.com...

Historical data 1811 quake:

New Madrid 1811 info: www.ceri.memphis.edu...
1811 newspaper accounts: www.eas.slu.edu...
Liquification during quake 1811: www.insurancejournal.com...
USCG 1811 quake: earthquake.usgs.gov...

Fracking/Drilling related:

www.gaslandthemovie.com...
1trickpony.cachefly.net...
www.osti.gov...
search.usa.gov...
qvsdata.wordpress.com...
Injection Induced Earthquake References: www.nyx.net...
www.thepeoplesvoice.org...
seekingalpha.com...
geology.com...
Can you prevent large earthquakes by making lots of small ones, or by "lubricating" the fault with water or another material?: earthquake.usgs.gov...
Discharge of Tectonic Stresses in the Earth Crust by High-power Electric Pulses for Earthquake Hazard Mitigation: www.voltairenet.org...
owni.eu...
c1.redgreenandblue.org...
Gas wells map: www.eia.gov...
The Rocky Mountain Arsenal deep injection well: www.rma.army.mil...
Top 5 Ways to Cause a Man-Made Earthquake: www.wired.com...#
www.aogc.state.ar.us...

Codes for drilling rigs status and other drilling infos:

www.aogc.state.ar.us...
glenarborsun.com...
www.oerb.com...
findarticles.com...

General Geology related resources:

The Memphis Sand Aquifer: nsglc.olemiss.edu...
Sinking sand, sand boils, LIQUEFACTION: www.showme.net...
www.amnh.org...
pediaview.com...
Pic of sandblows and liquification www.buzzle.com...

Volcanic resources:

abundanthope.net...
Volcanic Landforms, Volcanoes and Plate Tectonics:www.tulane.edu...
A VOLCANIC ERUPTION IN ARKANSAS: www.suite101.com...
USGS 06186500 Yellowstone River at Yellowstone Lk Outlet YNP: waterdata.usgs.gov...,00065,00010

Solar Flare resources:
Solar Flares and Earthquakes: adsabs.harvard.edu...

Nuclear/Chemical related sources:

www.terrapub.co.jp...
www.thepeoplesvoice.org...
LITTLE ROCK, Ark., (KTHV) -- The Chemical Stockpile: www.todaysthv.com...

Moon EarthQuake correlation

www.moonconnection.com...
www.smeter.net...
news.nationalgeographic.com...

Mainstream media AK Quake coverage:

edition.cnn.com...#
news.blogs.cnn.com...
www.msnbc.msn.com...
www.foxnews.com...
news.yahoo.com...
news.yahoo.com...
www.dailymail.co.uk...
www.nytimes.com...
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Notification links:

Threat Watch: standeyo.com...
www.radioreference.com...
www.radioreference.com...
Home page www.radioreference.com...
www.norad.mil...
www.globalincidentmap.com...
strictlyhonest.com...

Other:

Bird die off map location:www.bing.com...,+Missouri&FORM=MIRE1
FEMA test date and info: www.ready.gov...
www.asisonline.org...
www.fema.gov...
www.baproducts.com... Dr Chet Snow's Earth Change Map
Memphis River Projectwww.memphis.edu...
www.buzzle.com...

This list is provided to those just joining us to possibly not have to read 60+ pages of info. Please consider the categories. Lots of information provided on a variety of related variables.

Tech guys when you reference material like maps etc make a link for our bibliography as well please.

new topics

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join