It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake Swarm in Arkansas Intensifies. Memphis, Tennessee could be epicenter for the next big one

page: 225
<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by KathyG427

I hope like H*** the historical society makes them pay for this.

Has anyone been watching the seismo's. There are some strange things going on and I'm not seeing things for a while from Japan now????? It usually settles down afterwards, but this does not seem to be calming much.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SusanFrey

It think it been over 3 hours since the last quake in Japan -
Not sure what's going on here but it doesn't look normal,
that's for sure.

aslwww.cr.usgs.gov...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I don't see any activity in Arkansas lately. Just a few mild bumps. The last wave was another bigger one in Japan. That's two big ones in Japan today.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
A quake occured while we were looking at the seismos -
must be the reason it shows so much activity

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Scratch my last post - the link reads about the fire at the plant.

There wasn't a brand new quake just the one several hours ago.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Hello ladies and gents. Just wanted to check in with you. Started a new job and trying to get used to the new schedule. We have hit 25 pages since the last bibliography update, so tomorrow night I will take some time and get it done.
Saw there has been more activity with new contributors too! Thats great.

Robin, honey, you ok? Hang in there doll, find a goal and work toward it, its the single most helpful thing I have ever done to get through my toughest times.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SunflowerStar

I found my goal. I started a new religion.
Believe it or not, I've been much worse.
That's what faith can do for ya.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The problem is I'm still the only member of the church.

Thanks for asking though.
edit on 11-4-2011 by Robin Marks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
ABSTRACT: Will Natural Gas Fuel America in the 21st Century?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Susan I just clicked on your link and I went full circle.
You'd better check it.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Corrected link here.Sorry

www.postcarbon.org...

www.postcarbon.org...
edit on 12-4-2011 by SusanFrey because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

CSPAN is broadcasting a Senate Hearing right now on U.S. Natural gas drilling.

I`ll be listening carefully to this one. Already mentioned fracking in Penn. and Texas.
edit on 12-4-2011 by dragonlover12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Fire up your keyboards! Yahoonews has an article this AM on fracking.

I reposted to my Facebook account, commenting that I had permanent damage to my home, etc. I urged everyone to go to the USGS website and look at the quake activity.

fracking on Yahoonews

I also used the comment section to urge readers to go to the USGS website and look.

I am using this day and this chance to scream it from the rooftops-fracking will kill us in new and different ways than we ever thought possible. I am sending links to the Yahoo story to every person on my email list.

Finally, I have an ear infection-and it is NOTHING like the feelings I get when quakes happen.

edit on 4/12/2011 by katfish because: fix link

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I'm telling you the schools are unsafe. California has much more stringent laws for building than Arkansas.
In California there are real problems that make many school at risk.

Arkansas is totally unprepared.
Are Arkansas schools retro-fitting their schools?
I think not.

video.pbs.org...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Robin Marks
I'm telling you the schools are unsafe. California has much more stringent laws for building than Arkansas.
In California there are real problems that make many school at risk.

Arkansas is totally unprepared.
Are Arkansas schools retro-fitting their schools?
I think not.

video.pbs.org...

I'm in Memphis...You think Arkansas is unprepared......

Memphis better get it together soon!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
This just popped up:

______beforeitsnews/story/552/128/Beware_May_14,_2011_New_Madrid_Update_III.html

hmmmmmmm

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
This just popped up:

______beforeitsnews/story/552/128/Beware_May_14,_2011_New_Madrid_Update_III.html

hmmmmmmm

Quite interesting!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
IT'S HERE!!! The newest update to our ongoing bibliography. It's covers resources that you have linked during our discussions.

We have added Earthquake lights sounds and atmospheric anomalies as the discussion in this area has emerged.
Japan quake also has been added with additional resources also having been added to the Nuclear related topics category.

If you are relatively new to this forum this list is compiled so you don't have to spend a month reading 225 pages and referencing all those links in order to stay on topic. However, it is categorized so you can research those areas of your interest so you can see whats already been covered. This outside thread is to keep this forum on topic and no longer distract from it's ongoing progress.

I would like to thank everyone for those links. And remind you if you embed maps etc please please leave me a link for the bibliography so it too can be included in the resource material.

Happy Hunting, peace be with us all.
edit on 12-4-2011 by SunflowerStar because: added a line

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Well at least it's starting to be discussed, which is a first step. I would just add, that I hope people keep it in mind as to the bigger picture of "electromagnetic pollution", I think in time people may come to find out just how actually big of a problem it really is, with it's potenially devastating consequences and from sources some may have not considered feasible yet.

-->Bolstering industry’s multi-factor assault on nature, the ubiquitous communications industry adds electromagnetic pollution, causing bees (and birds) to lose their ability to navigate.

www.activistpost.com...
edit on 12-4-2011 by Tecumte because: link added

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
ok this may not be relevant, but I have noticed for the last 2 mornings as I drive to work the sun doesn't appear to be where it has been for the last 2 years as I drive in. I always try to watch my time so the sun won't hit me square in the face at the last stop light before I hit the clinic. I just noticed the last 2 days its off over to my left. Sounds perfectly nutty I know, but I swear its always been straight in front of me blinding me at this intersection. I know they said the Japan earthquake caused us to move a little bit but this is more than a little bit. Anyone else noticed anything like that?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

Something just rattled us pretty good. Lasted about 30 to 35 seconds. Anyone else felt anything tonight? This is like the 3rd time we rattled in the past little bit.

top topics

<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join