It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake Swarm in Arkansas Intensifies. Memphis, Tennessee could be epicenter for the next big one

page: 223
<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

The ruler in my video's is pointing north/south. The compass has shown that in the videos at the beginning of me filming them. I have not changed anything unless stated in the video and I usually note the direction I am filming and the direction of the ruler, but I do think I may have left that out today. I got a little irritated with someone on facebook saying that my video's showed nothing that the earth moves all the time. A few days ago I noted that the compass was pointing northeast, well today it's has north pointing more in a west/northwest direction. I say west/northwest because it's more towards the west than the north. The ruler is laying north/south and the majority of the time, unless I noted otherwise, I'm always filming facing east as I can reach over and quickly turn the camera on and push the record button from my laptop table. If you would like me to zoom in on a photo for you of the compass I can.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

May or may not have a thing to do with any earthquakes in Arkansas but what the heck has happened to the once large numbers of birds that we used to see all around here. Has anyone else made this observation in their area? I still see some crows, a few buzzards, occasional red tailed hawks, but the very large numbers and assortment of birds we used to get years ago seem to have vanished. Hopefully it's not a long term thing and maybe it is due to the last several years weather or something. Very noticable though where I live in Mid-Missouri in the county.
reply to post by Tecumte

While I have not seen a decline in variety, aside from the now missing redwing blackbirds, there is a noticeable decline in numbers. What I see regularly are mourning doves, an occasional Mexican dove, hawk, owl, blue jay, crows, blackbirds, sparrows, scissor tail, cardinals, woodpecker, pigeon......quite a variety for an urban area.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Could someone tell me how to take my sony handicam and stream live video with it. I could try to get it where someone else could watch it as well.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Toots

I am seeing those and a few of the smaller looking finches too. We do have a nest under the front porch on one of the brick columns. She has nested here since we moved here and is sitting on eggs now.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SusanFrey
reply to post by Toots

I am seeing those and a few of the smaller looking finches too. We do have a nest under the front porch on one of the brick columns. She has nested here since we moved here and is sitting on eggs now.

How neat! I just realized I forgot to mention robins, as there have been one or two around that are obviously ready to do some nesting. We're under extreme drought conditions here so it's a daily chore to keep my little friends watered and fed. I used to get mad at the squirrels stealing the bird food, but even now I'm learning to have some compassion and treat them to an occasional handful of cracked nuts. They're all fun to observe.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Toots

We feed the game fish in the pond. The birds, squirrels and deer as well as our animals on a daily basis too. Luckily I don't have to worry about watering the wildlife as they use our pond or the neighbors. I have not seen the geese come in this year, but I do see them across Hwy 64 at a neighbors pond and I think they decided to make that home. Sometimes we get herons in the pond, we have a frog in there that is HUGE. I would love to get a photo of him one day, I swear he is as large as a dinner plate.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

reply to post by Toots

We feed the game fish in the pond. The birds, squirrels and deer as well as our animals on a daily basis too. Luckily I don't have to worry about watering the wildlife as they use our pond or the neighbors. I have not seen the geese come in this year, but I do see them across Hwy 64 at a neighbors pond and I think they decided to make that home. Sometimes we get herons in the pond, we have a frog in there that is HUGE. I would love to get a photo of him one day, I swear he is as large as a dinner plate.

I was raised on 5 acres of wooded land with a large pond and stream adjacent to our property, at the base of a small mountain range in NJ. My love of nature made life interesting, as did the times I woke up to a tub full of croaking frogs. My father would go out late at night to a nearby canal and frog gig. It certainly made mealtime interesting. We never lacked for wild game, either. Lots of deer and pheasants.
For years I entertained the thought of moving to AR or MO for the beauty and serenity of the mountains. Country girl turned city slicker ain't much fun.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Toots

I grew up playing in south Louisiana in the bayous and canals and rivers. A whole different life there too and I do miss the way it was and the spanish moss hanging over the trees, watching for snakes and gators. LOL!!!!

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
This is weird and off topic, but I had a mallard male and female duck take roost in my covered pool that is full of water.
Never has happened in the ten years I have lived here in KY.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I can tell you where all of the birds are... MY HOUSE. It's weird. I have seen 50+ Robins in my front yard in a single day.. and that's a low estimate. The blue jays and indigo buntings are in an abundance too. They're always flying around our yard.. but then again, when the earthquakes hit, I've noticed all of the neighbors animals that roam loose (miniature horses, dogs and cats) tend to run to our house. I'm not really sure what's up with that... but I do know that if the 'big one' hits, I think home is where I need to be. It's where God's creature's instincts send them, so it's where I hope to be. Maybe they know that we're prepared?? We always keep at least one unopened bad of dog food, and one unopened bag of cat food.. and even one of bird food too. It's called being prepared. Ever been through a dog food shortage before? We have. Having that spare bag meant I didn't have to feed my dogs regular people food, like some of my friends did, and guess at the portions. I would suggest everyone being as prepared as possible for the unknown, unexpected and overdue. You never know what tomorrow will bring. You don't have to go overboard with it - just be practical. It will save lives, or at least your sanity, one day.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toots

reply to post by Tecumte

That idea was kind of hit on at the beginning of this thread and I think I remember a video with that type of theory in it posted. Will have to look it up. I do think the fracking and the water is a big part of the problem here. There have been a few rumbles this evening but nothing that shook anything, or rattled windows or doors. The plumb bob still has a lot of sway in it. Right now it's what I know as east/west normally and at times it circles or goes north/south.

After following this thread from the beginning, I feel as though all the great input from Robin, Puterman, West Coast, et al, combined with the "ground warriors" such as yourself reporting, does much to explain that AR earthquakes are uniquely tied to fracking and subsidence. But the one conspiracy theory that DOES worry me though, is the upcoming FLE 2011 centered around the New Madrid. There just are way too many devastating earthquakes happening in rapid succession globally for there not to be concern that HAARP may be playing a role.

I would just add that "HAARP" often is used as a catch all word (by myself too) that encompasses all of the EM type tech that can affect earth's magnetic field which includes the many other such type systems scattered across the world as well as well as the many military satellites suspected of having similar capabilities and massive 'radar/microwave' systems that have been reported by those who have seen the effects of inadvertantly killing birds in flight.

Fracking in Arkansas may be plausibly able to explain the many local earthquakes in that area, but too it is plausbile to ask IF EM type tech is playing a part in disrupting the magnetic field of earth in general and possibly causing/contributing to some/many of the earthquakes in other parts where there is no reported fracking, in what way might it be also be *contributing* to the quakes in Ark. One simple possibility is that EM type tech has been said to routinely be used to locate mineral/oil/ gas? reserves undergound and maybe it is used in *conjunction* to fracking in some way? It's hard to know how all of the components interplay and to what degree and even harder yet to try and figure out MOTIVE.

Along with the animal kills especially birds 'falling from the sky' with reported unexplained 'internal injuries', I find the many and varied physical symptoms people have been reporting of interest, as well as the anomolous compass readings, there is an entire thread here at ATS "Compasses gone crazy...) that reports many many people seem to think their compasses ARE 'going crazy' and I doubt very seriously it's because they don't know how to read them.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SusanFrey

Could someone tell me how to take my sony handicam and stream live video with it. I could try to get it where someone else could watch it as well.

Hi Susan,
I think you can do this through the website Justin.tv
Im not sure as I have not had a chance to have a good look for you.
edit on 10/4/11 by Plumbduff because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Good day everyone. We have been out all day at the lake fishing. I started to load GEE and found that we now have two TA stations in Vilonia, although some idiot spelled it Velonia. I did get them loaded along with the rest of the AG network.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

I would like to suggest that you perhaps take your HAARP conversation on over to a thread that was created by PuterMan. I believe most of your questions/concerns have been addressed in that thread. Not to mention PuterMan has put in a lot of time and effort into his research on the subject.

This thread is about what's going on in Arkansas. This is not the place to debate if HAARP is responsible for any of the activity.

Can HAARP Create Earthquakes - ATS Thread

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Plumbduff

Thanks I will go take a look at it.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by UtahRosebud
reply to post by Tecumte

I would like to suggest that you perhaps take your HAARP conversation on over to a thread that was created by PuterMan. I believe most of your questions/concerns have been addressed in that thread. Not to mention PuterMan has put in a lot of time and effort into his research on the subject.

This thread is about what's going on in Arkansas. This is not the place to debate if HAARP is responsible for any of the activity.

Can HAARP Create Earthquakes - ATS Thread

Well I understand your feelings, but I have to say I repectfully disagree. While I don't wish to derail this thread by making it all about 'HAARP', the concerns I've raised and the similar concerns rasied by others here may be quite relevant to what is happening in Arkansas. I seem to not be the only one here raising these issues. My main point is not about 'HAARP" perse but about earth's magnetic field, how man in whatever form is quite plausibly affecting it and how those effects can indeed be contributing to the quakes being experienced in Arkansas.

I think this IS one place to try and get a better handle on the bird dieoffs there, the compass anomolies, the personal health issues many have reported here, and to seek an answer into their causes. Does fracking by itself explain all of these? Maybe, but maybe not. As I've suggested, the search for oil/minerals/ nat gas may be using some type of tech that could explain some of the issues, one doesn't have to get into the 'conspiracy theory' realm to question these things and seek answers.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
here is another little swarm going on today

earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
So as to keep this thread on track and stay on topic (and not wander into the *HAARP* arena so as not to alienate anyone)
I would just like to ask if anyone knows SPECIFICALLY what types (exactly )of technology are being used in the fracking efforts there in Arkansas and how do they know this. Is this mandatorily disclosed by the companies involved in the effort and too who exactly are those companies, if anyone already has that info.

As I mentioned earlier the use of EM type tech for locating natural gas is not a 'conspiracy theory' apparently it is a well known and studied effort. Below is a *starter *link (much more info needed) for anyone interested in the subject from what looks to be a credible source.

This link deals with a telemetry system specifically but my main point is to show how EM tech is a part of nat. gas exploation.

myecoproject.org...

edit on 10-4-2011 by Tecumte because: link and text added

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Fritzthecat

It's been active the past few days too. Are they fracking there too?

I posted some photos on my facebook page a few minutes ago of some interesting finds today on Lake Barnett in White County near Romance. Looks like a cave with two entrances and a rock formation that you could say is a face, it really looks like one. www.facebook.com...
edit on 10-4-2011 by SusanFrey because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join