It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake Swarm in Arkansas Intensifies. Memphis, Tennessee could be epicenter for the next big one

page: 222
<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toots

Originally posted by Tecumte
reply to post by dragonlover12

Thanks for responding, not trying to derail this thread, but hopefully plant a seed to at least get people to look deeper outside the box and question further. While all of the symptoms you describe could be caused by a number of things, one of those things is the use of EM weapons/devices used for among other things locating minerals, oil, and I assume nat. gas as well as some other far more nefarious uses.

I work in the sciences but I believe our 'intuition' part of our nature can be just as effective (or sometimes more so) to finding answers especially when coupled with the logical mind. It is my firm *suspicion* (at this point) that EM type technology is being used worldwide in ways many don't understand (and some can't even conceive of it) and at the LEAST aggravating so many of the things both geological and physical from a human health standpoint that we are all seeing and many feeling. Something to investigate further and to be aware of potentially IMHO.

edit on 8-4-2011 by Tecumte because: wording

edit on 8-4-2011 by Tecumte because: wording

I too, have been questioning this possibility and posted on it a few weeks ago with no response. Thinking "outside the box" these days is almost a must, wouldn't you agree?

Yes, I haven't added much to this thread earlier, because I just started looking at it and haven't honestly read or kept up with what has been posted earlier. It's hard to deal with 'hyopthetical' issues and not turn some people off, but in cases where the data is a bit anomoulous I think one should really at least examine a wider area. From the limited reading I've done and just general common sense, I think it's obvious fracking plausibly may play a large part in the quakes. But can it really explain by *itself* some of the other anomolies and are they connected. The reported birds falling out of the sky seems suspicious. Is it related? I dunno, these animal deaths and disturbances (and human health ones) seem to be coming in from a much larger area. Are THEY related? If so how? Lot's of questions wish I had more answers as do I bet alot of others. A relevant link possibly posted before, but if not:

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I also thought this was strange. The town Beebe that was associated with the 5000 dead blackbirds I also saw mentioned somewhere else. Where? Right along with the agencies FEMA and DARPA.

-->Event Contracts...According to the following website, in the summer of 2009, FEMA has bestowed a mult-million dollar grant to the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers to prepare a massive report of what could be expected if an earthquake of 7.7 magnitude or greater hit the New Madrid Fault Line. In other words, this is in reality a massive “Event Contract” involving the destruction and death of 8 States – Illinois, Missouri, Indiana, Kentucky, Arkansas, Tennessee, Alabama, and Mississippi. The “epicenter” of this “Event Contract”? Beebe Arkansas! www.ideals.illinois.edu...
Note: this link seems to be down today?? 3/22/11
A closer look at who has partnered to produce this Event Contract...Virginia Tech University, prominently involved with:

DARPA has important connections to Virgina Tech. What are some of the names of the DARPA Virginia Tech Earthquake Research Team commissioned by FEMA!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Todays video I did on the front porch

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

IMO, there's plenty of evidence of what we're experiencing now as having been planned decades ago.

Brzezinski's book "Between Two Ages" written back in 1970
"a system that would seriously impair the brain performance of very large populations" (page 57): "In addition... future developments may well include automated or manned space warships, deep-sea installations, chemical and biological weapons, death rays, and still other forms of warfare--even the weather may be tampered with.*

There are many other resources readily available on the internet to support the conspiracy:

Brain wave manipulation from a distance using phased and pulse-modulated infrasonic and ultrasonic generated frequencies designed to control the very thoughts and feelings of a subjected populace is every dictator's dream come true.
*snip*

The arsenal of electromagnetic/psychotronic weapons used to manipulate, control and entrain the human mind are an integral part of the overall battle plan of the New World Order. The secrecy involved in the development and propagation of electromagnetic mind control technologies reflects the tremendous power that is inherent in them. To state it bluntly, whoever controls this technology controls the minds of all men. The technical capability to remotely influence 6.5 billion human brains with the sole intent of manipulating human behavior, the human nervous system, the human psyche, the thoughts, moods and mental states and health of the masses, constitutes a level of tyranny never before witnessed in all of human history.
*snip*

Because the human mind is so sensitive and vulnerable to outside electromagnetic intrusion and has no natural ability to erect a "firewall" to protect itself, biowarfare on the mind may prove to be one of the most effective means of projecting power by the planet's priviledged elite in their quest to establish a New World Order.
*snip*

Beyond the planetary electromagnetic frequency weapons now in place and operating (Russian Woodpecker, HAARP, GWEN etc...), there are large arrays of ELF/microwave cellular phone tower grids being erected and already operating at the local community level in many areas. These towers are are putting out levels of power that exceed all cellular phone requirements by a large margin, with the hidden purpose of exerting electromagnetic mind control influence over entire populated areas- specifically tailored to each community.
(added emphasis mine) *snip*

source for all the above quotes

I rest my case. Do your own research and keep thinking "outside the box." Godspeed.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I also thought this was strange. The town Beebe that was associated with the 5000 dead blackbirds I also saw mentioned somewhere else. Where? Right along with the agencies FEMA and DARPA.

DARPA has important connections to Virgina Tech. What are some of the names of the DARPA Virginia Tech Earthquake Research Team commissioned by FEMA!

For the past several years, prior to the massive redwing blackbird kill, I was entertained by many of these birds gracing my backyard almost daily, based just on their beauty. Sadly, I have not seen a single one as of late.

edit on 9-4-2011 by Toots because: quote parameter correction

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I think as long as the good people experiencing these quakes get answers - where ever they come from, it can only be a good thing.

It's good to see people joining in and coming at this from all different angles.

We have:
Robin - with his Fracking and water theory
TA & Puterman - with their more conventional quake theory
and now
Tecumate and Toots - with their 'outside of the box' thinking.
Not forgetting the ground troops actually living through all this madness.

We are now 222 pages into this thread and still ideas come forward. Keep up the good work everyone.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Plumbduff

I'm pretty sure Puterman is convinced that the injection wells are causing the swarm.

It could be nothing, but it seems like the activity may be ramping up again.

edit on 9-4-2011 by Robin Marks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Robin Marks

Something just struck me.
Yesterday Arkansas was hit with around 12 quakes... and today so far none.
Does that not strike anyone as a bit strange. Not that I am wishing quakes on anyone.
Guess the frackers don't work weekends.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

There's been about 12 earthquakes in the last 6 hours. They're just too small to make the big list on the USGS maps.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

I have been thinking the same thing, and a few days before only a few. That also looks like when they stop and they just build up bigger. The ground under that is so saturated with poison water it may never stop until a big one stops it. I see Susan has the same Compass reading I do.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Yes there have been, we were out at the pond fishing and playing around when one of them hit.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Yes my compass is off and the plumb bob is still moving.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
They finally posted one for today in Quitman. I have reported several today that I felt that they have not posted.
Hmmmmmm Makes one wonder what they are up to!!!

earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
earthquake.usgs.gov...

I had to wait on the details of this one to confirm my suspicion. It was well to the north of Guy and even north of Quitman. It's been reviewed. And I thought the quake was elsewhere. But I'm wondering if they got the depth right. It shows it almost on the surface. There was an house fire/explosion in Quitman this past week?

Connection????
Now is the time to think outside the box.
Gas rupture?
Explosion?
Fracking quake?

I almost thought this wasn't related to fracking for a moment. I did a quick check and didn't see any fracking pads. I was puzzled. I knew they had fracking pads just south of Quitman. Then I decided to check again a little more closely. Well, what did I find? These fracking sites were camaflouged. Because when the satelite pictures were taken, it was still under construction. They hadn't brought the crushed stone to the site at that time. I'm sure the fracking sites are up and running now.

I wish I could swear out here.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toots

For the past several years, prior to the massive redwing blackbird kill, I was entertained by many of these birds gracing my backyard almost daily, based just on their beauty. Sadly, I have not seen a single one as of late.

edit on 9-4-2011 by Toots because: quote parameter correction

It is very synchronistic you would say that. My wife and I were setting outside this evening discussing the same thing that we have noticed for some time. May or may not have a thing to do with any earthquakes in Arkansas but what the heck has happened to the once large numbers of birds that we used to see all around here. Has anyone else made this observation in their area? I still see some crows, a few buzzards, occasional red tailed hawks, but the very large numbers and assortment of birds we used to get years ago seem to have vanished. Hopefully it's not a long term thing and maybe it is due to the last several years weather or something. Very noticable though where I live in Mid-Missouri in the county.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plumbduff

Something just struck me.
Yesterday Arkansas was hit with around 12 quakes... and today so far none.
Does that not strike anyone as a bit strange. Not that I am wishing quakes on anyone.
Guess the frackers don't work weekends.

Well, I'll come right out and say it, at the risk of sounding too 'conspiratorial', and potentially alienating some here.

Is it conceivable these quakes (including possibly a future big New Madrid one) are being triggered INTENTIONALLY, by what ever methods or combination of methods and for whatever reason(s)?

What would happen if FEMA would declare a huge portion of Arkansas 'uninhabitable' or too potentially 'dangerous' to live in? Relocation perhaps???

Just wondering.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I wanted to Post this here because it is so strange, A light as big as the Sun seen in Japan just seconds before the 7.1 quake Thrusday. That secret Air Force satillite as big as a Shuttle was over Japan when this happened. I was also over Arkansas a lot on the April 8th.
I will post video then give the link to track the satillite, if there is a quake check and see where this satillite is at.

Link:

www.n2yo.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

That idea was kind of hit on at the beginning of this thread and I think I remember a video with that type of theory in it posted. Will have to look it up. I do think the fracking and the water is a big part of the problem here. There have been a few rumbles this evening but nothing that shook anything, or rattled windows or doors. The plumb bob still has a lot of sway in it. Right now it's what I know as east/west normally and at times it circles or goes north/south.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SusanFrey

Susan you mentioned your compass was off, as did coolottie. How so?

Does it give anomolous readings, was that what you were meaning, if so in what way and how often?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SusanFrey
reply to post by Tecumte

That idea was kind of hit on at the beginning of this thread and I think I remember a video with that type of theory in it posted. Will have to look it up. I do think the fracking and the water is a big part of the problem here. There have been a few rumbles this evening but nothing that shook anything, or rattled windows or doors. The plumb bob still has a lot of sway in it. Right now it's what I know as east/west normally and at times it circles or goes north/south.

After following this thread from the beginning, I feel as though all the great input from Robin, Puterman, West Coast, et al, combined with the "ground warriors" such as yourself reporting, does much to explain that AR earthquakes are uniquely tied to fracking and subsidence. But the one conspiracy theory that DOES worry me though, is the upcoming FLE 2011 centered around the New Madrid. There just are way too many devastating earthquakes happening in rapid succession globally for there not to be concern that HAARP may be playing a role.

new topics

top topics

<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join