It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake Swarm in Arkansas Intensifies. Memphis, Tennessee could be epicenter for the next big one

page: 221
<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SusanFrey
reply to post by Tecumte

I have no knowledge on this matter to comment either. I am open minded and ready to listen to any and most theories and I think this list feels the same way. We all want the truth and for the quakes to stop.

Susan, first I'm no 'expert' on this, far from it, my chosen field is in environmetal science where I make a living by condutting tests and trying to interpet the results to find answers. Perhaps the quakes in Arkansas originate from an entirely different source than the ones in Japan, Mexico, Indonesia, Haiti, etc. etc. etc. perhaps they share origins, perhaps they have a very common root cause, I don't know.

I do wonder though if many/any of the things being reported nearly worldwide MAY plausibly share a common denominator:

"Lost" bees not being able to find their way back to the hive
Dying/disoriented? birds falling from the sky and behavior on the ground
Actions of other animals
Human physical symptoms ringing in the ears, headaches, dizzyness, appearing suddenly or in non-'normal' patterns
Strange lights/fireballs being so often reported now
Odd colored clouds appearing before some of the latest major quakes
Increase? in frequency/severity of earthquakes
Common loss of cell phone/GPS reports, interference, etc.
other?

I fully realize these things/others may be entirely/somewhat independent of each other and there are already other explanations but too MAYBE they are related somehow, maybe to EM use, I do think that the use of EM type tech MIGHT be one plausible hypothesis to explain these things when/if combined.

As a scientist obviously my first thought would be to try and keep any observational records and secondly to try and measure such things. Too if I had a loose hypothesis I would try and learn all I could about the area I was studying from the info out there, I can tell by your work on this thread regarding fracking you're already very busy, but maybe if you find any 'free time' hit a thread or two even here at ATS on the subject of EM systems and see if any of it seems to associate with the other 'unexplained' things you're seeing/feeling that possibly fracking alone doesn't fully explain. Maybe you won't think it is worth your time, maybe a wild goose chase, could be, but maybe not. Ask yourself too do you have a better hypothesis that fits it all and if so follow that.

Lastly if there IS an EM component, from whatever source as a scientist I would ask could it be measured. I don't know for sure but I wonder if it could be picked up on a frequency analyzer/other radio tech and maybe too (I don't know) even 'natural' earth disturbances could be picked up. Perhaps food for thought for any others here, I just wanted to add my 2c to the thread effort bank account maybe someone will find it usefull.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Well I may have some astounding news. I am very suspicious at this point of them editing the waveform data on station WHAR, prior to release, right off the seismo. Waveforms don't just change on their own once they go by in GEE. But that one did. 1) The first weirdness came upon receipt of the signal. Both other stations registered the quake, but data was held back for several minutes on WHAR.

I don't know what it means, but I noticed the delay on WHAR as well.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I drove to Greenbrier, last night, around 2am and if you look on the map below, the large two quakes located north of "Cedar St.," are around the exact place where a large area is being used for something, perhaps frac'ing. I did notice there were HUGE floodlights, and it was illuminated much much more than any other location.

And this location is new and it is just south of the frac'ing station. With the technology today, they can run underground pipes and inject who knows what in locations which we know little about. And I think this is what they are doing.

Amazing that it is dead-center of the 4.0 quake on April 7, and April 8. They haven't stopped doing crap, they just ran more pipes so they can frac and inject where they want without anyone knowing the wiser. This is my opinion.

Further note, this area is west of Mill Creek and Mill Creek bridge. Keep an eye open for sections of road which are newly asphalted, especially in smaller areas, which cut across the road. That's a sign they put in pipes or something else underground.

I know they are up to something; and there's too much activity going on OFF the roadways where people can't see. I'd be willing to bet they are running those pipes underground all over the place up here and they can pack-up and move to make it look like they are gone, but we know different. The shaking says there's much going on up here in and around Greenbrier.

edit on 8-4-2011 by trekwebmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

I'm not commenting because I am focusing on what I know as fact. There is no need for any new conspiracy. This story is part of the original conspiracy in America. The Arkansas Gas Boom is just the newest front in the old war. The same boys behind fracking are the same boys behind the events November 22, 1963.

Lyndon Baines Johnston was funded by whom?
Where was he from?
Texas...
What made lots of good ole boys rich in Texas?
Oil...

"There were many allegations of fraud on both sides. Thus, one writer alleges that Johnson's campaign manager, future Texas governor John B. Connally, was connected with 202 ballots in Precinct 13 in Jim Wells County that had curiously been cast in alphabetical order and all just at the close of polling. (All of the people whose names appeared on the ballots were found to have been dead on election day.)"

en.wikipedia.org...

www.youtube.com...

"
edit on 8-4-2011 by Robin Marks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLPrime

Originally posted by thorfourwinds
reply to post by Robin Marks

... (CLP are you there?) ...

Have I been summoned?

Greetings CLP:

Thank you for responding.

The question we had (for you) was whether or not such a system - properly correlated (garbage in-garbage out recognized) - might actually be attainable in any small way. At the very least, it will be an interesting research project to pull together really disparate bits of information and put them all together - multiple overlay maps - and see what you get.

How about mass animal deaths?

IMHO, this is the essence of ATS - other members will have additional ideas and this could take off like the Manhattan Project - if enough people pushed it - that would take some imagination. Here's the post to Robin.

Greetings Robin:

S & F ! Great thread! Maybe we can help each other out in our quest for the truth.

Perhaps there are reports of colors and sounds from any of your posters?

How about assisting in this project which will correlate earthquake lights, strange sounds and rumblings - before, during, after - and earthquakes. The information collected could possibly lead to some sort of earthquake prediction system here within ATS if the data can be analyzed for some sort of predictive pattern. (CLP are you there?) The idea is to collect the correct data from the start - and as soon as possible IMHO.

I, personally, would welcome any advice/help/suggestions/interested parties to make this idea better and a reality sooner.

It might be interesting to see if any of these sounds have "Earthquake Lights" associated with them before/during/after the sounds and an earthquake? Or were there sounds/lights and the EQ hasn't happened as yet - we really do not have enough data to make an informed decision as to the amount of time between events...?

Please help to spread the word to as many people as possible to quickly build the database as this information and map may prove to be quite timely - especially to people in the Yellowstone/New Madrid/West Coast/Alaska areas.

The original OP is here, and we have since added smells to the map.

Earthquake Lights & Sounds Live Update Map

Thank you for your time and consideration.
In Peace & Light

tfw

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
2nd video tonight. This one is about 18 or 20 minutes but it shows lots of movement in the ground.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by KathyG427

"I don't know what it means, but I noticed the delay on WHAR as well."

Helicorders take about 15 minutes to update each time they are displayed. So if you continue to hit refresh/reload it doesn't change every time. And the signal comes straight from the instrument response (broadband, short period or strong motion station) to the helicorders. It isn't manipulated, or changed in anyway. If the event is really large then the amplitude will appear clipped.
edit on 8-4-2011 by JadedDreams because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

That's what I've been wondering. I know there have been "swarms" before, but this time there seems to be more and of larger magnitude.

Does anyone here with more experience have better insight?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JadedDreams
reply to post by KathyG427

"I don't know what it means, but I noticed the delay on WHAR as well."

Helicorders take about 15 minutes to update each time they are displayed. So if you continue to hit refresh/reload it doesn't change every time. And the signal comes straight from the instrument response (broadband, short period or strong motion station) to the helicorders. It isn't manipulated, or changed in anyway. If the event is really large then the amplitude will appear clipped.
edit on 8-4-2011 by JadedDreams because: (no reason given)

Yeah but I am not looking at helicorders. I am looking at GEE. Nice try, but your own lack of understanding where I am coming from buried yourself. 1 foot, in mouth.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

"February 6: Talks begin between the U.S.S.R and Castro. The Soviet Union agrees to buy five million tons of sugar over five years. They also agree to support Cuba with oil, grain, and credit.

March 17: President Dwight Eisenhower approves an anti-Castro plan. The U.S. will place embargos on sugar, oil and guns, and issue propaganda. In addition, the plan calls for Cuban exiles to attack Cuba and attempt to overthrow Castro.

April 19: Soviet oil begins to arrive in Cuba.

May 8: Cuba and the Soviet Union establish formal diplomatic relations.

June 7: U.S. oil companies in Cuba refuse to refine Soviet oil. Within the next month Texaco, Esso, and Shell oil refineries will be nationalized."

www.pbs.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

John Connally said, " My God, They're going to kill us all."

Did he know that there was supposed to be only one target?

www.youtube.com...

www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk...

Why did they oilmen like the Dulles Boys?
They were experts at assassination.
Why was it so easy to corrupt and control J. Egar Hoover?
They had photos of him in a homosexual affair.
Why oilmen fund Lyndon Baines Johnson and John Connally?
Because they were politicians that were ambitious, ruthless, corrupt, and they were brillant liars?

Eisenhower saw the emergence of these men and understood the lengths they were willing to do in the name of capitalism.

The Texas Oil Boom made many men rich. These men had the substance that would keep the war machine rolling. The invested their profits into the weapons industry. Then they bought the politicians. They've subverted democracy. They've succeeded and have been using the same methods over the last 50 years all over the world.

www.youtube.com...

Remember Enron?
Where were they from?
Texas.

Want to know why they're destroying Arkansas?
It's 'cause of this guy...

And check out the name of this cowboy...

T. Boone Pikens.

www.youtube.com...

Why do I need to entertain more conspiracy?
The real one spans 50 years, involved trillions of dirty dollars, has killed millions, and involved millions in the malevolent planning. It's a legion of conspirators. I'm overwhelmed already. I need no more.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Yeah but I am not looking at helicorders. I am looking at GEE. Nice try, but your own lack of understanding where I am coming from buried yourself. 1 foot, in mouth.

GEE gets its data from the IRIS DMC in Seattle. IRIS gets its data for WHAR from CERI in Memphis. So the data that go into both the helicorders on the CERI website and GEE come from the same place. The data are transmitted in real-time (though the gifs only update every 10 minutes) and would be extremely difficult to edit.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by stairway
the gifs only update every 10 minutes... and would be extremely difficult to edit.

And what network feeds CERI? AG.

Give me a waveform in an editor and in a mere 10 seconds I'll select an area and replace it with whatever I want, save the file, and send it on its way. It wouldn't be that hard if there is a buffer and editor in line. And they had several minutes before the gif updated.

Even so, it is a radical accusation, I know. But that's the first time I've EVER seen a waveform morf from one thing into a total different other in GEE. It is very suspicious. And it's not just the wave morph, either. It is the relative amplitudes at stations that you get to know when quakes hit an area in swarm like fashion, and you are paying attention to this in GEE.

And so frankly what I suspect is that someone wiped the high amplitude out of the wave, but didn't take care to do it tightly, and a 120 micron/sec fragment was left. But this fragment I suspect only occurred in the onset of the higher amplitude, and so who knows what the true PEAK amplitude really was. If it was anything like a 3.4 quake, it should have shown about 400 to 500 microns/sec at WHAR.

And I say this additionally with the corroboration of not only two other stations in the AG network itself, FCAR and LCAR, but also three stations on the TA network.

I might let it go this once as just a weird anomaly, but BS flags will continue to fly high. I have other technical reasons as well I suspect it is BS. I know the fragment bug from analyzing audio files, and seeking peak amplitudes for mastering purposes. Stuff can hide on you.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

I understand, to each there own. Likely the new boss, same as the old boss, the same old conspiracy of greed and power you listed with perhaps a few new faces, but most importantly I think lots of new very sophisticated toys to make it happen, hidden and indistinguishable from 'nature', and easily cloaked in 'plausible deniablity'. I would just keep it in mind for future reference, at some point it may become very apparent

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

I wish there was a way to get the records from these companies that show the days of the week they are injecting, fracking etc.. I think we would find the connections then.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
OMG I just got this email, not putting the contact information but cut and pasted the email

I live in Greenbrier. The 3.0 + earthquakes started up again 3 days ago. Tonight, 4/8/11, I went exploring 3 injection well sites.

1) The first one was in Guy 8:00 p.m. The lights were on, the gates were locked, and I did not hear pumps.

2) The second one was in Republican 8:30 p.m. The lights were off, the gates were unlocked and wide open, and I heard loud pumps.

3) The third was in Twin Groves 8:45 p.m. The lights were partially on, the gates were opened, I video-taped a truck dumping its waste water on the ground, and I heard loud pumps. I sent my video tape to Fox 16.

My suspicions were correct. The oil companies lie. They say they have stopped using the injection sites near Greenbrier. They are going to tell us that they quit injecting and we are still having earthquakes so that the injection sites are not causing the earthquakes. The truth is that they ARE currently using the injection sites. They lie! It is my belief that the injections do trigger earthquakes. I have lived in CA most of my life so I know what earthquakes can do. I have never felt as many earthquakes these past few months as I have felt in the 30 years I have lived in CA. The houses in Greenbrier are not built to withstand large earthquakes.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SusanFrey

I wondered what they were doing with the waste water. They are still drilling so the water had to go somewhere. Evidently they said F it and just dumped it on the ground? WTH? I guess by the time my grandkids get grown, Arkansas will just be a big wasteland.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Wow! Since October, 700 earthquakes around there???

No wonder people are questioning!!!!

Here's a news link talking about it.

Does this link sum up accurately the situation and feelings about what's occurring?

www.aolnews.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte
reply to post by dragonlover12

Thanks for responding, not trying to derail this thread, but hopefully plant a seed to at least get people to look deeper outside the box and question further. While all of the symptoms you describe could be caused by a number of things, one of those things is the use of EM weapons/devices used for among other things locating minerals, oil, and I assume nat. gas as well as some other far more nefarious uses.

I work in the sciences but I believe our 'intuition' part of our nature can be just as effective (or sometimes more so) to finding answers especially when coupled with the logical mind. It is my firm *suspicion* (at this point) that EM type technology is being used worldwide in ways many don't understand (and some can't even conceive of it) and at the LEAST aggravating so many of the things both geological and physical from a human health standpoint that we are all seeing and many feeling. Something to investigate further and to be aware of potentially IMHO.

edit on 8-4-2011 by Tecumte because: wording

edit on 8-4-2011 by Tecumte because: wording

I too, have been questioning this possibility and posted on it a few weeks ago with no response. Thinking "outside the box" these days is almost a must, wouldn't you agree?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
There have been over 1000 earthquakes since October. That's an old report.

Technically they're not lying about closing the "two injection wells". The wells are located outside Guy and Greenbrier. Not Republican and Twin Groves. There are other injection wells in operation in the state which are legal and have permits. That's not to say it's right.

And it's definately not right to dump the waste water on the ground. That is a violation of the existing, flimsy laws. A law is just an idea if they're not enforced.

I don't see the logic of the goverment, or any corporation using high tech weapons in Arkansas. There's no profit in it. Why would they risk destroying energy resources? Makes no sense. They're already killing people and overthrowing governments to secure the mineral rights. Why would they use a high tech weapon? When they can easily bribe the majority of lawmakers in Arkansas.

I am open to every idea. I'll follow a story wherever the clues lead. I won't rule anything out. That's until it doesn't stand up to scrutiny and I must eliminate the possibility. I only believe in one thing. The truth.

And I don't care where I find it. In, or out of the box.

Forgot to add some links.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

www.todaysthv.com...

edit on 9-4-2011 by Robin Marks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Same here Robin, I really think the best choice for us it to try to move out of this area. I sure hope we can get someone interested in our property soon, but not many looking at all. Won't give up though.

new topics

top topics

<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join