It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Wars: It has begun...

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
colombian cartel submarines are currently infiltrating american waters and unloading tons of coc aine a few miles of coast of major cities.

and these are crude vehicles that travel just 9 meters underwater and are assembled in the jungle.

all this trillion dollar high tech star wars crap is useless if a foreign power can just launch low flying nuclear cruise missiles and wipe out every major city in america.

and these missiles never come close to space.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DGenR8
Great thread Slayer S&F, one thing I keep hearing over and over is "how great the US has advanced" and "wow, and this is only what they let us know about". The thing to also remember is, countries like Russia and China DON'T tell the media what they have or are developing so for all we know they could both have WAY better stuff. Not to mention that China does not report its actual millitary budget numbers, and has far better tech/science R&D than most other countries on the planet.

No offense...

But you're kidding right? Russia released a good bit of info to the public about their latest fighter before it ever flew...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3730eb95b7e5.jpg[/atsimg]

China couldn't wait to release images and videos of it's Wanna be supposed fifth generation Stealth fighter. They even released it while high level US delegates were in China. So I'm sorry that doesn't wash.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/611d75d9bc24.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Sorry Double post.

edit on 16-2-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
The observational tech that we are aware of dwarfs what is posted below as well,
in 2001 I was installing 180 degree stationary cameras the size of a quarter that looked like common items found in offices and commercial settings,
the technology was dated and late released back then.
The ability to detect minute detail from space is amazing, the visual and auditory information alone would convince you of the invisible fences around us.
Soon we will all be in bell jars sleeping in our petri dishes,
and Slayer, very good thread, makes you wish for the classified footage and reports.
Just think, we're 2 decades behind what really is state of the art at the R.&D. level,
next step belief control!

edit on 16-2-2011 by HappilyEverAfter because: link repair

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

I hope it's just my present connection but the video links appear to be dead....

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by burntheships

Notice the above patch has many stars on the scorpions back and appears to be plucking other stars with it's two pinchers?

Scorpius is a super-secret spy data relay satellite.

She'll intercept and route information from polar-orbiting photo reconnaissance spacecraft to ground receivers. The U.S. has a polar orbiting satellite that passes above both of the earth's poles on each revolution and is in a low earth orbit. The only difference is that a satellite in polar orbit travels a north-south direction, rather than the more common east-west direction.

19-story Atlas Rocket Launches "Scorpius

What does the polar orbit accomplish?

The super-secret spy satellites can view the entire plantet's surface. As she orbits above us in a north-south direction, the Earth is spinning beneath in an east-west direction. The result? Our NSA bird will eventually scan the the entire surface. Its like pealing an orange in one piece. Around and around, one strip at a time, until we have incredible and detailed data on any point on Earth. The NSA bird will, literally, monitor the world stage.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/80b1d83059be.gif[/atsimg]

Robert Morton In Examiner

Robert Morton, M.Ed., Ed.S Member AFIO

edit on 16-2-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Thanks for posting that wealth of information.
Checking it out now.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I simply find the staggering volume of "classified:top secret" information as overkill and break my head sometimes trying to understand why this is necesary. I am sure other knowledgable folks will agree with me here.

I agree for the most part but. This information is only what they'll release and allow the public to know about.

Just imagine the stuff they don't allow

According to the security guard at the alleged dulce facillity in new mexico, thomas castello had an ultra-7 top secret clearance and said he knew of many others:

Q -- Are there any other security level names [other than 'secret' - 'top secret' - 'ultra']?

A -- There are many other security clearances, here are a few, UMBRA, STELLAR, G2-7Z, TRIAD, UMT [Universal Military Training] and UMS [Universal Military Service], ASTRAL and SUB-ASTRAL. UMBRA is higher than ULTRA (Note: It may be conceivable that some of the higher security clearances are used for the joint human-alien interstellar projects. For instance Whitley Streiber described an abduction to another planetary sphere where he encountered ancient ruins, aliens and human personnel dressed in military kackies and carrying camcorders, automatic weapons, etc. Obviously such personnel would have to possess an extremely high security classification, such as "Universal Military Service" for instance? The joint alien-illuminati "alternative-3" projects have reportedly taken part in joint offensive operations against the peaceful residents of other worlds, this according to a couple who 'defected' from the alternative-3 movement after an agent from the 'Federation' warned them about such atrocities. - Branton)

Then we have gary mckinnon, a uk resident that successfully broken into the pentagon computers and who managed to dig "naval space fleet" information.

We have sci-fi movies such as stargate atlantis, star-trek, star wars, etc. Is everything just "a coincidence"?

There are acknowleged and unacknowleged special access programs where only a few people in congress get to pass whatever they think is acceptable with an undisclosed amount. The unacknowleged programs don't even get listed with names. According to some estimates the black budget runs about half a trillion each year so it may be fair to assume america has amounted an 11+ trillion dollar deficit due in part to this covert overkill spending.

Now go ahead people and tell me "nothing" is wrong while we make a big deal out of why our soldiers are wearing interceptor body armor rather than a modestly better dragon skin. My god the hypocrisy is unbearable!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I simply find the staggering volume of "classified:top secret" information as overkill and break my head sometimes trying to understand why this is necesary. I am sure other knowledgable folks will agree with me here.

I agree for the most part but. This information is only what they'll release and allow the public to know about.
Just imagine the stuff they don't allow

Agreed. I have seen most of the video clips posted here on documentary channels (Discovery, History, Science, Discovery Military, NOVA) etc. Many of them are old (so one must really wonder as today is Feb 16, 2011 as per what we will see 11 to 12 years down the road on you tube
). I am a documentary buff since early childhood. At times it seems the Government throws few bones out there for the rest of the world including the US tax payer in general as a means to justify the budget along with a sense of distraction for the international adversaries. I'm sure our adversaries are precisely thinking just that and possibly trying very very hard to infiltrate or obtain some of the R&D information with respect to Black Project Technologies.

Good work on compilation of SDI related projects.
edit on 16-2-2011 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-2-2011 by hp1229 because: Add Content.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

A trillion here a trillion there.
Whats a trillion among friends?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
When thinking of what technology is being hidden from us in space, I tend to compare spy type tech that is available for the normal person, or even better spy tech that is available for children to play with. There are spy toys that children play with these days that though are made a lot more cheaply, are the same basic tech that CIA agencies and the like were using in the 80’s. So if this tech is now available to children to play with, how much more miniaturized is the tech nowadays that the CIA agencies and the like are using today?

Using this formula the shuttles of the 80’s should have been more than surpassed by now, but why are they just now being retired? It is my belief, no proof mind you, that the shuttle missions were used to remove focus from other secret operations being performed. It is an old Magicians trick of misdirection. You have your audience’s attention in one direction, while the important part of the trick is being performed right under their noses, but they don’t notice because they are too busy being distracted.

Even on the same shuttle mission you can perform two simultaneous actions with no one noticing because all of the cameras are pointed in the opposite direction away from the more top secret project.

I may have babbled a little, I hope I got my point across.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

That should put a dent on the conventional SDI program, since reagan was the one that pushed for SDI and later admitted what was said in the video. It probably has nothing to do with intercepting chineese and russian ICBMS!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DGenR8
Great thread Slayer S&F, one thing I keep hearing over and over is "how great the US has advanced" and "wow, and this is only what they let us know about". The thing to also remember is, countries like Russia and China DON'T tell the media what they have or are developing so for all we know they could both have WAY better stuff. Not to mention that China does not report its actual millitary budget numbers, and has far better tech/science R&D than most other countries on the planet.

No doubt both Russia and China have some brilliant scientists and workforce. However it all bottoms down to effective Conceptualization, Planning, Funding, Development, Prototyping, Testing, Manufacturing and Sustaining of the technologies. No doubt most of the BLACK PROJECTS are costly and the pricetag is inflated in the US. However the capabilities are delivered by the DOD contractors as conceptualized to the Agency requesting the product. I somehow feel that China and upto certain extent Russia always looked to the west for future CONCEPTS (Especially China). One has to have a good adversary to challenge their in-house R&D for DOD technology. Somehow I think China does not tell anything for the most part because it does not have anything that it came up with on its own (atleast major Military Technology). Most of its technology has been derived by acquired designs through political strings (damn senators)/Purchased/Manufactured under copyright patents from Russia/Some US or even Stolen or Purchased in the black market.
edit on 16-2-2011 by hp1229 because: Add Content.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienCarnage

I have to run but great reply.
Thanks

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Especially when the money is printed around the clock

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
For those interested in things like the Black Budget, the space program involving the Air Force and Navy, the Alien and divine entity "quarantine" of Earth, or rather protection from outside forces not already involved with us, and the government knowing about these things, here is David Wilcock with a page or two related to these things including a large number of badges, like those shown in the OP. The amount of triangle crafts and loops around the Earth are certainly interesting, not to mention all of the Illuminati-related symbolism. David also talks about how some of these quarantine procedures that relate to nuclear testing or use of extreme high-tech devices have been lifted slightly, allowing things like the Norway Spiral or the use of EMP weapons against the Illuminati. Though the Illuminati still want to pretend that it's strict non-intervention still.
edit on 16-2-2011 by SincerelySarcastic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229

That is a problem in itself with the US treasury; we need more money so we print it, whether or not we have anything to back up the printing of the money.

Currency used to have a tangible standard behind it, being gold or silver, these days it is supposedly the stock market that is the standard, but just try to exchange your currency for shares of stock, you will come up a bit short, especially in this time of the market, which is another consideration, you would think that with the stock market “issues.” We have experienced in the past couple of years that money printing would have slowed, but if anything it is being produced even more.

No wonder the US is in the state it is in, though there other countries aren’t much better off and some even worse.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Interesting thread and lots of information but the first two links I looked up were military projects that were scrapped due to impracticality. Maybe they went "underground" but I doubt it.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienCarnage

Originally posted by hp1229

No wonder the US is in the state it is in, though there other countries aren’t much better off and some even worse.

Yep. I was being sarcastic before when I typed
It worries and scares me that the mainstream media or politicians are not showing the fear or worry. The opposition parties always make comments and show fear or worries. I just hope the Gov't doesnt surprise us one fine day with a broadcast of National Emergency due to BANKRUPTCY.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
This is why I'm a proud ATS'er, excellent presentation and subject matter.
Not much else to say but thanks for taking the time and sharing a fascinating topic

Peace,
spec

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join