It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Wars: It has begun...

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Thanks Spec.
The feedback is appreciated.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Excellent post Slayer. Many of the replys have been interesting also. Particularly the "UFO" corelations to the brilliant pebble sightings over Mexican skies. My close friends brother works at the "box" on the mountain view Moffet Field property. He has given glimmers of the present reality in which we live in our conversations over the years. Most of what you speak of in your post is and has been operational for 10-20 yrs. One of the interesting things that he has spoke about is the crude attempts of the Chinese to show satellite interdiction capabilities in comparison to our "brilliant pebble interdiction capabilities". For the layman they can shoot Dow satellites , we can shoot down brilliant pebbles. One other glimmer he gave to me right after 9-11 was the soon to be deployed hypersonic/ low orbit scram drones. Probably deployed now. One other little note during the past Egyptian revo. Did anyone notice the satellite photos being used by the networks? Those were realtime ,beyond civilian access level pics. Brilliant eyes photos ... Maybe

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

It makes me wonder what kinds of neat devices they have shelved away that they decided did not meet the requirements of their projects. I wonder if we can find more clues by the patents that they hold. Is this possible? Do "they" actually apply for patents?
What if a civilian came up with a device to fully cloak solid objects and tried to sell said device? But the technology/device was already invented 30 years ago by some alphabet agency? Would the Black Ops guys admit to it in order to contest the civilians plans to market the device?

Things to ponder. Wonderful OP!!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by kommencents

Good point.

It seems it's easy to hit a lame satellite if you know the altitude, trajectory and speed. What if the Satellite could move? How easy is it to hit a Satellite if it's not yours?:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Here is a use note... Brilliant eyes.. Ever see the 3d all angle fly-bus on Mars? Those are developed from many, many passes and photos from a single satellite . Now imagine the same 3d fly-by with 360 degree look about abilities taken with 8 10 20 brilliant pebbles... Realtime , real faces, real cars, bird locations and the position of enemies behind buildings... Real scary government power

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Ok, I want to be a Jedi if Star Wars is... Oh wait..

Jokes aside, this is a wonderful thread.

I share the same view as you, in terms of Military Tech vs. Conventional/Commercial.

The funny thing is anywhere else I make a statement about our Government has techs that are some 30 to 50 years ahead of what we currently use... Well, I get labeled a nut. Only on ATS am I able to find someone who share the same thinking pattern as me.

So I assume, that the majority of the Sheeple out there some how believes that 45nm CPU is the best we got period. Little do they know that the first course of CIS I took 3 years ago, the Professor was already talking about Photon powered computers in the near future. But I guess no one cares about this, it's all nerd stuff anyway. Who Paris Hilton is screwing right now, or if Lindsy Lohan will get locked up or not is more important I think. (:wink

What bugs the hell out of me is that the majority of the human population still needs to be awaken to the truth. Sometimes I wonder if it's worth the effort, because not everyone is on the same intellectual level. It is only during the last stage of truth, where the evidence presents itself, will the rest of the humanity learn. Before that happens, everyone on ATS could possibly be labeled as a nut case...

At times I wonder, if TPTB actually deserve to rule over the rest of humanity.

Not that I support the man behind the curtain pulling the strings, but sometimes, just sometimes I've got to admire them. Simply because they care, while the rest of the population just do what they're told, be a good little slave of society.

Meh..

I'm just rambling again, I should stop...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Great find containing a bunch of stuff I've only heard of but never seen before. One thing that really caught my attention was the fact that the robot was a joint venture between NASA and GM, as per the two logos on it's chest. And we wonder why we bailed out GM, maybe it wasn't just for the jobs alone.

Thanks for posting, S&F

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

Gm has had it's hand in a few projects.
Too many to mention.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
General Principles

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Gm has had it's hand in a few projects.

You can say that again!

Long ago, back when leisure suits were considered "cool", I was issued an M16 during a field training exercise that was made by, of all people, the Hydra-Matic Division of General Motors. And here I thought they just made automotive transmissions.

Needless to say, that left an impression on me.

These days, GM has its tendrils in so many things that bear little resemblance to making cars, many of them beyond public scrutiny, no doubt, that it probably did, in a twisted sort of way, make sense to bail them out -- to minimize project conversion costs, if nothing else.

Government really is an incestuous business.

Sorry, a bit afield of the topic, but your comment obviously struck a chord with me.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Yeah, this stuff is kind of cool...

But it's nothing compared to the black government and ET technology being used behind the scenes on this very planet, mostly to our detriment. These 'latest technologies' are more like sticks, slings, and stones, really...

Heh, you could even label the Moon a Deathstar... Star Wars has been going on for a long time.

Just sayin'

There's a lot more to this reality than little toys the public gets tossed to drool over.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Majic

This has been a topic ever since the 80s.
I've tried to keep track of these projects over the past couple of decades.

It's great to find others who share the same interests...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

I stayed away from the exotic topic of ET. There is time for a thread on that later.

edit on 16-2-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
reply to post by felonius

Yes the similarity to radio is there.
And we know who invented radio.
Obviously Tesla knew about this free energy source as well.
He talked about free energy endlessly it seems and even had one patent.
Seems Tesla was out to do more with the power of radio.

he had planned on free energy to be literally transmitted via aerials. When he told Morgan about it being free, well. that just wouldnt do!

Love tesla tech!
I've got a few 1n60's. I'm gonna build one of these! Might need to practice building a transmitter too. Just a low power one for now.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by felonius

I'd love for Tesla to write an in-depth thread on their ideas.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Great!
I want to read about time-slip death rays!Invisible ultra-violet laser beams!Rail gun finger rings!Black hole grenades!
This normal stuff is......kinda boring.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Ericthedoubter

Arthur C. Clarke
That should help

edit on 17-2-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

It's a bird! It's a spy! It's both

Backed by the Pentagon's research arm, Monrovia firm AeroVironment has developed the Nano Hummingbird, an experimental miniature drone that could one day do reconnaissance by landing on a window ledge.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SincerelySarcastic
For those interested in things like the Black Budget, the space program involving the Air Force and Navy, the Alien and divine entity "quarantine" of Earth, or rather protection from outside forces not already involved with us, and the government knowing about these things, here is David Wilcock with a page or two related to these things including a large number of badges, like those shown in the OP. The amount of triangle crafts and loops around the Earth are certainly interesting, not to mention all of the Illuminati-related symbolism. David also talks about how some of these quarantine procedures that relate to nuclear testing or use of extreme high-tech devices have been lifted slightly, allowing things like the Norway Spiral or the use of EMP weapons against the Illuminati. Though the Illuminati still want to pretend that it's strict non-intervention still.
edit on 16-2-2011 by SincerelySarcastic because: (no reason given)

Amazingly not a single reference to SDI or any related activities in the Budget 2012 PDF file

2012BUDGET

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

It began ages ago but as always nay sayers make it impossible to get to the truth.
Nice thread OP keep pushing the truth will be revealed.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Thank you.

I'm presently writing a related thread, I hinted at the topic above.

NANO-Tech.
Stay tuned.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join