It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Wars: It has begun...

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
I have a message for you slayer do you want to try something out?
Sorry its off topic but you won't be disapointed.

Have you got google earth?
Is it the one where you can also select sky and mars?

( Be quick to reply you will love this) I have cracked the illuminati website also the bible and its true meaning. Did you know that tptb have took the bible took the piss out of God and now they are in the crap big time? Do you know that they only printed what they wanted you to know in the bible and other religious books.
The bible and similar are now weapons and God knows this. I was told and shown.

Have you google earth because you and anyone else will do it yourself I aint gonna prove ferk all because you won't be able to deny it.

Answer me are you interested.
Then when I have done do you solelmly swear to share and make my threads global?

God is so real you wouldn't believe. Satan the mofo is what is keeping us chained.
I am going to tell you all my name also as I have really got peoples backs up. My phone is hacked and i have been to hell and back.
I stand by God and I will take all the # they throw. I know they are trying to stitch me up. My threads and comments on twitter are opening peoples eyes.
Which side do you stand?

If I was wrong why was the thread titled You Have Been Warned. Earth Is In Atrial Fibrillation!. Been deleted and why was I banned for my iridium thread?
edit on 17-2-2011 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

what are you trying to say???? please elaborate

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Starfire Opitcal Range - US Air Force - Directed Energy Directorate (NFRL)

Site One

Starfire Optical Range
Directed Energy Directorate
Air Force Research Laboratory
Kirtland Air Force Base, N. M

Most everyone at ATS is familiar with the STS 75 Tether incident that was a loss for NASA, but few know that the US NAVY (who runs the REAL space program
) also flew a tether at the same time and that one stayed up for years.

It ties in to this post because they used the lasers from this site to test concepts of transmitting power via laser to satellites. See full details in my Navy thread. They have one called SELENE that is capable of transmitting power to a base on the Moon...

FASOR Sodium Laser

Courtesy of Directed Energy Directorate, US Air Force

Auxiliary Beam Director

Courtesy of US Air Force

The beam director is used primarily for projecting laser beams at space objects and is occasionally used for making wide field images of astronomical objects. The coelostat is capable of pointing over a complete hemisphere while allowing lasers and sensors to remain stationary in the attached laboratory.

Courtesy of Directed Energy Directorate, US Air Force

Caption:"Three green lasers are seen emanating from facilities at the Starfire Optical Range on Kirtland Air Force Base, New Mexico. Lasers and deformable optics are used here to eliminate or minimize optical distortions caused by the Earth’s atmosphere."

Administration Researches Laser Weapon

The Bush administration is seeking to develop a powerful ground-based laser weapon that would use beams of concentrated light to destroy enemy satellites in orbit. The largely secret project, parts of which have been made public through Air Force budget documents submitted to Congress in February, is part of a wide-ranging effort to develop space weapons, both defensive and offensive. No treaty or law forbids such work. The laser research was described by federal officials who would speak only on the condition of anonymity because of the topic's political sensitivity. The White House has recently sought to play down the issue of space arms, fearing it could become an election-year liability.

www.nytimes.com...

Starfire

The Air Force Phillips Laboratory at its Starfire optical Range (SOR) has installed the world's largest telescope capable of tracking low earth-orbiting satellites. The telescope has a 3.5-meter (1 l.5 feet) diameter primary mirror and is protected by a unique retracting cylindrical enclosure that allows the telescope to operate in the open air. once equipped with adaptive optics, the telescope will be capable of resolving basketball-sized objects 1,OOO miles in space.

www.globalsecurity.org...

The NAVY Tether
Tether Physics and Survivability Experiment (TiPS) - Naval Research Laboratory
www.thelivingmoon.com...

(Washington, DC) -- The Naval Research Laboratory's (NRL's) Naval Center for Space Technology has designed, built and deployed a small satellite to research the gravity-gradient dynamics and survivability of a tethered system in space, known as the Tether Physics and Survivability (TiPS) experiment.

The TiPS satellite was deployed today into a circular orbit, at an altitude of 1022 km (552 nmi) and inclination of 63.4 degrees. A deployment sequence jettisoned the TiPS satellite from a host vehicle and then separated its two end masses from each other. When fully deployed, the 53.5 kg (118lb.) tethered system consisting of two small end-masses is connected by a 4 km (2.5 miles) nonconductive braided tether.

NRL, NASA, and an international network of Satellite Laser Ranging (SLR) stations are tracking the position of each end-mass to study the dynamics and survivability of tethered systems. Telemetry generated during the separation of the two end-masses was received by the United States Air Force (USAF).

The National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) is a sponsor of the TiPs program. Research and funding for this low-cost, passive experiment began in 1995. The NRO helped fund this project to increase understanding of gravity gradient tether dynamics for space operations. In addition, NRO engineers hope the research will assist the scientific community in evaluating survivability of future tethered vehicles in low-earth orbit.

www.thelivingmoon.com...

So the NAVY(NRL), NASA and NRO are all in on it

continued

edit on 17-2-2011 by zorgon because: CLASSIFIED

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Artorius

Let me know when you have google earth. The one where you can view sky and mars also.
I keep getting blocked on here because they have an inkling that I know more than I am letting on.

In fact I do. That's why I have decided to let you all know who I am.
To prove my sincerety and also my belief in God.
I have faith in God and I also trust in God.
I do not see him but I feel him.

My ''watch this space'' thread and also ''Event Horizon'' thread are interesting pieces.

I believe that I have been given a gift/message of truth,equality and change.
Those that have deceived the global populations for years your time is all but up.
I promise you.

My avatar is Jazz10 I am 33 yrs of age and was born Valentines day.
I see.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
AEOS - Advanced Electro Optical System (AEOS) - Mount Haleakala, Maui, Hawaii

Site Two

Advanced Electro Optical System (AEOS)
Mount Haleakala, Maui, Hawaii

Air Force Maui Optical and Supercomputing Observatory
Mount Haleakala Observatory
+20° 42' 29.78", -156° 15' 24.04"

More here with data and links too much to put into the posts
www.thelivingmoon.com...

continued

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
HELSTF High Energy Laser Systems Test Facility White Sands NM

HELSTF is located within the boundaries of White Sands Missile Range, New Mexico, approximately 60 miles north of El Paso, Texas, 25 miles west of Alamogordo, New Mexico, and 35 miles east of Las Cruces, New Mexico, on US Highway 70.
For additional information, please e-mail, visit White Sands Missile Range, or mail to:
Deputy Commander, US Army Space and Missile Defense Command
HELSTF Directorate, SMDC-AC-H
White Sands Missile Range, NM 88002-5148
helstf-www.wsmr.army.mil... (not guaranteed to load everywhere)

HELSTF Site Overview
+32° 38' 2.18", -106° 19' 51.91"

HELSTF Main Laser Turret

Some of the Lasers on site

Mid-InfraRed Advanced Chemical Laser (MIRACL):

The United States' most powerful DF laser (megawatt class). Operational since 1983 at HELSTF, it provides a great national asset for directed energy testing.

Tactical High Energy Laser (THEL):

The world's first laser weapon system developed for deployment. Testing began in 1999.

Low Power Chemical Laser (LPCL):

A small HF/DF laser with a peak power of DF 20W single line, 100W multi-line can be used economically for a variety of projects.

Laser Demonstration Device (LDD):

A HF/DF laser with a peak power of 10 kW is beneficial as an economical and effective test article for lower end tests.

Pulsed Laser Vulnerability Test System (PLVTS):

A resident test facility since 1991, it is used for the evaluation of vulnerabilities of various equipment and materials to pulsed lasers.

SOLID STATE HEAT CAPACITY LASER

Solid State Heat Capacity Laser (SSHCL):

The Solid State Laser Program is geared to develop and integrate a diode-pumped laser device. This device will be capable of "Protecting the Force" for Army Vision 2010 against threats such as unmanned aerial vehicles, rockets, artillery, and mortars.

ANCILLARY LASERS

* SAVE Krypton Ion (Kr+) Laser
* Coherent Infinity Nd: YAG Laser
* Quantel ND: YAG Lasers (2)

More here...
www.thelivingmoon.com...

Just search Google for DEW weapons

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Bob Down Under

..all this stuff is already on Zorgon's site (and more)

www.thelivingmoon.com...

Yep. I've seen that website before and several others too. Lot of the information goes round and round on ATS (not duplicate threads but similar threads). After a year or two, the previous threads are forgotten until someone posts a new thread with a different twist to the topic and the URLs are repeated again

What really should be done by ATS is a list of URL's organized by the topic or area of interest similar to the listings under FORUMS. This way, it will not be a redundant postings of URL's or re-inventing the wheel

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229
What really should be done by ATS is a list of URL's organized by the topic or area of interest similar to the listings under FORUMS. This way, it will not be a redundant postings of URL's or re-inventing the wheel

Nah it will never happen We are DOOMEd to repeat things over and over
But everytime we do... we get new info added to the mix

I too have some data on Nano tech that involves cloaking but I think I will hold onto that for a bit longer. It's actually not all declassified yet

But I would like to compare notes with you

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by hp1229

I too have some data on Nano tech that involves cloaking but I think I will hold onto that for a bit longer. It's actually not all declassified yet

That would be nice but I would rather not open a can of worms for myself

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I have absolutely no Data btw. I just know the individual working with Nano Tech as a Scientist

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Good thread, and great info Slayer.

Once again you show that you are a great asset to ATS. Starred and flagged.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

I appreciate the feedback, but presently Zorgon is going to town.
Hard to keep up with all his stuff.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I didn't read the whole thread so I don't know if this was mentioned...

the TAW-50 space plane.

Developed during the early 1990s, the capabilities of this war-bird are jaw-dropping. And the technology shows that the Defense Department did not fail to utilize what it learned combing through the wreckage of various UFO crashes. The TAW-50 has speed capabilities well in excess of Mach 50, a number the contractor calls "a very conservative estimate." Its actual speed "is classified." Mach 1 is 1,225 kilometers per hour, (approximately 748 mph). That means that the TAW-50 is capable of moving way faster than 38,000 mph. In comparison, the velocity required to escape Earth's gravity is 25,000 mph. And yes, the TAW-50 does go into space.

A lot of videos on the internet claiming to be UFO's are probably really space planes of this type. I wouldn't be surprised if they use cloaking technology. When stationary these craft are invisible yet they become visible when they move. The really interesting bit is the anti-gravity propulsion. I would expect with this technology they already have moon bases set up.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Am halfway through this enjoyable thread. With there being no experts present, or just one to tell us "it just ain't so", one gets a sense of doom. I imagine if the leading edge designs are 30 ( or even less) years in advance, then the 'airplanes' are possibly now electric in propulsion. Things like the SR 71 were the automotive equivalent of seeing how fast a piston could cycle without flying off the crank. Possibly, conventional aircraft are simply a nostalgic deception, or cover, for the electric stuff. Upper atmosphere, space, perhaps even low level in your face who-will-believe-you reconnaisance? As well we should resign ourselves to our minds being acted upon, easily mapped, and read (microwave coded with ulf wavewforms). Sadly, they always use too much power in the early stages of development. Consider early X ray testing, wherein doses hundreds of times more than necessary were considered safe.

It's not a long stretch to see how these proprietors might come to feel as though they were God.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I love those little Sphere drones. I wonder if they are capable of attaching themselves to enemy satellites to hack their signals and keep track of them? What if we've had hundreds of Spheres in space ready to attach themselves to each enemy satellite that is put into orbit. We could have been intercepting every single message they've sent since the 90s.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by guyopitz
When stationary these craft are invisible yet they become visible when they move. .

Well here is the problem... while you can hide the space plane with a special stealth nano 'coating', you cannot hide the heat signature... so you will see a weird fuzzy glowing effect instead of a solid craft. I have a video of one such 'heat signature' taken over Palmdale

As to Moon bases... let's leave that for other threads

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

OP mentioned China and Japan...we are slow to give credit to China's advancements...we assume Japan is still building stereo's. we also assume Japan has forgotten its own WW2 loss of world supreme power..my my my !!
we = the average Joe

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mikeybiznaz

Yeah I gave Japan and China props.
Some apparently missed it though

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by starless and bible black

I imagine if the leading edge designs are 30 ( or even less) years in advance, then the 'airplanes' are possibly now electric in propulsion.

The thing is electric propulsion is just coming out to the masses as slow as it is, which means they are working on but have not necessarily implemented other power sources. Once these other power sources are in full implementation and they have found a way to fully control and regulate the electric supply, to electric transportation , then electric will be the standard, which will still be beyond what “they” have available to “them”.

In order for full electric transportation to be the norm, TPTB would have to have a way to fully regulate and control it so that they do not loose any money or at least very little income in the transition process.

Electric transportation is not the final answer as it does not fully solve environmental problems, it actually causes it’s own. Hydro-electric transportation also causes it’s own environmental problems as well, it also tends to cause rust an corrosion on current exhaust systems.

So what is being tested behind closed doors for propulsion? From what I have seen there is not one simple answer. If you look around this site, you will see what I mean, there are many different threads examining this question, with several answers, not that some are wrong and only one is correct, it is because many things are worked on and tested simultaneously, that there is no one answer.
edit on 2/18/2011 by AlienCarnage because: Clarification

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

It's a bird! It's a spy! It's both

Backed by the Pentagon's research arm, Monrovia firm AeroVironment has developed the Nano Hummingbird, an experimental miniature drone that could one day do reconnaissance by landing on a window ledge.

This was pretty cool, and it seems to have much more control than I thought it would. Since this is a video that has allowed access, I wonder what is in actual use today. I am going to keep a close eye on the birds outside my window. I can feel the paranoia creeping in.

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join