It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Wars: It has begun...

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by jazz10

Thank you.
I'm presently writing a related thread, I hinted at the topic above.
NANO-Tech.
Stay tuned.

I was going to include the words 'NANO Technology' in my earlier responses but I was not sure which direction you wanted to go into. SDI is pretty big umbrella for several branches of R&D
I actually know an individual/friend working as a scientist with respect to NANO-Tech locally in the area.
edit on 17-2-2011 by hp1229 because: Add Content.

edit on 17-2-2011 by hp1229 because: Stupid Typos.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Thanks Slayer for including one of my favorite subjects the X37B. S&F. I am firmly in the camp of "it's already militarized." Obviously the Chinese and ourselves shooting our own satellites out of orbit would be a big clue and then to follow it up with the launch of secret unmanned orbiter with classified payload and unknown weaponry that we just happen to "lose" for a time?

Hook me up with a photo of the payload bay showing all the goodies..you of all people would probably have one.

Will read all the posts now just wanted to get my .02 in.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

I'd love to hear about his first hand experience.
Maybe you could send him an invite to join us tin-foliers here at ATS?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by howmuch4another

As I stated earlier in this thread....

"Some-things" remained in a folder on my desktop that didn't get into the thread.
I'm still a tad bit patriotic.

edit on 17-2-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

reply to post by hp1229

I'd love to hear about his first hand experience.
Maybe you could send him an invite to join us tin-foliers here at ATS?

Well. First of all, he is compartmentalized
the Internet access is restricted for him. Secondly he is totally different individual who wouldnt waste his time with us tin foilers on the net as he is out there in his own world and zone with his subject matter expertise
However we do driftaway into the subject occassionally during our social meetings although he is cautious enough not to driftaway into the details
He just talks about the nano technology at a general level like any of us do and i know deep down he is waaaaaaaaaaay deep into the subject.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by jessejamesxx
I was watching 'The Wonders of the Solar System', or something to that effect, and the host goes up to the "Blue Line" in an aircraft. He goes up 80,000ft in this jet, like it was no big deal. They mention that the maximum altitude of the jet is "classified".. which leads me to think that it can probably go A LOT higher than we suspect. Possibly no limit? Out to space and back?
Does anyone know which craft I'm talking about? Any further details?

To give you guys an idea of how much further ahead they are than they'll admit;

In 1962, Walker flew the X-15 at 4,104 mph (Mach 5.92)

And then in 1963 he flew it to space and back. One tank of fuel.
Space starts at 50 to 70mi above earth, depending on the technical definition you're after.

1963 August 22 66.9 mi 107.7 km Joseph Albert Walker X-15
en.wikipedia.org...

"We already have the means to travel among the stars..." - Ben Rich
edit on 17-2-2011 by jessejamesxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Here's a thread of mine that you will find very interesting.
Before you read it you must think from out of the box and forget what you think you know.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It connects everything to Iridium. In all forms.
Do a google search for iridium.
Wikipedia is a good place to start.
Iridium satalite constellation but dig deep my friend it is totally massive and questions our very existence.

In fact I would like all of you to participate. I want you all to have your own input.
Can you be bothered to help?
People slated me so much for the thread asking me to point out exactly what I am getting at. The problem is that the thread is possibly the biggest conspiracy ever.
It involves.
Mind control
Bird die offs
Weather weapons
Frequency manipulation
HAARP
LHC
Big bang theory
Extinction level event that killed the dinosaurs.
Jumping jacks. Yes. Taking control of people.
Time machines
Gold

You name it I have found a connection.

OH And one more thing.

God is very real indeed and we are lucky because we are in the time where we will be witness.
If you dig deep enough into my thread and read it from start to finish word for word you will see the sheer scale of it.
Ultimately there's only one answer.
God, the creator is very real indeed.

You are probably wondering why I've replied with the above?
My answer is because your thread is so true you will not believe it. Someone or a group of people are playing God. Fools. Anyone heard of prison planet? Yeah we are it, they don't want us to know the truth.
Do you know that tptb will be thrown into the abyss soon for their crimes and deception? Their time is about up.
Iridium satalite constellation is altering the above whilst cloaking the planet, not only one way either. A forcefield that hides what is really there.
The shtf situation is coming but who said it was going to be directed at all? I dare say that tptb are the target and God is the marksman.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
One more thing slayer which ties your thread to this one too

The earth is in a state of atrial fibrillation.
There are those that are influencing the sinus node hence why there are star wars. Our ancestors are trying to stop tptb from killing us and the planet.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

edit on 17-2-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I hope he/she/it/they doesnt mind me using their name here but...

GOD I hope your right. I've got to be honest I could actually live peacefully and not look back if something or someone came and give us peace by taking out all corruption once and for all. And to be honest its quite selfish of me (I'm still human) but I would really love it to happen in my life time. Im 25 and I have a 5 year old son, I hope we can share that day together!

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Thanks for the link.
I'm sure there various rabbit holes to venture down.
I'm working on another stay tuned. it's closely related to this thread and your thread as well

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Great thread Slayer - You must be tired of hearing this by now.

It's a bird! It's a spy! It's both

Backed by the Pentagon's research arm, Monrovia firm AeroVironment has developed the Nano Hummingbird, an experimental miniature drone that could one day do reconnaissance by landing on a window ledge.

You might find this interesting, if you haven't seen it already!

Called the Micro Autonomous Systems and Technology (MAST) Collaborative Technology Alliance Program, the 10-year initiative is focused on creating the next generation of micro robotic systems. Discovering how nature can teach us how animals and insects sense their surroundings, manoeuvre around, over-and through obstacles and perform complex behaviours helps the team to understand how to convert these behaviours into 1s and 0s.

The personal robots will be fully autonomous and equipped with a range of senors, including visual, audio, thermal, magnetic and chemical, as well as location and orientation capability to improve situational awareness for frontline troops by sending back vital, lifesaving information.

Prototypes have already been created, including a fly-like robot that weighs less than an ounce and has a wing span of 1.18 inches - lightweight carbon joints allow the robot to mimic a real fly, with wings that beat 110 times a second.

www.baesystems.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX
Excellent thread!
But what's the point in having all these fancy gizmos costing billions of dollars of tax payers money when the US of A has failed to even catch Osama bin Laden by his graying beard for the past 10 years? He's the threat, not the Russians or the ETs!

Osama Bin Laden was a business partner of the Bush family. That is on record. Some of Bin Ladin's family lived in Las Vegas and were allowed to fly out when all planes where grounded... How did that happen?

If they wanted Bin Laden caught, they would have... but then he could tell us he had nothing to do with 9/11
I bet he is on that same CIA retirement resort that they kept Noriega at in style.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by clintdelicious
I think some people are getting a bit too excited with America and forgetting that the real big player in space militerisation is really Russia as well. They are far more sneaky and aggressive in deployment of these kinds of things imo

Well they do have a very active space program

Here is a photo of the ISS taken from Atlantis. You will see one Soyuz TMA docked, one Progress Cargo ship docked and one Soyuz TMA on final approach carrying the ESA Mission 9 team

Here is the one of the Russian assembly lines for Progress and Soyuz launch vehicles

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Down Under
I believe Zorgon will have a few good inputs on this when he finds it.

No Zorgon is MIFFED that Slayer neglected to mention all this stuff is already on Zorgon's site (and more)

www.thelivingmoon.com...

And had the audacity to invite me to the thread

But hey it's all good
Judging by the number of people who say they never saw it before... I guess we need to keep smacking them upside the head with the info
Over and over again

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by K8sarvesbarkooh
vision 2020.
www.fas.org...

I posted this in the Naval Space Command Thread

On the cover of that PDF Look at the top right corner...

See this 'future' craft?

Remember Secret Shuttle Mission STS-44?

STS-44 was Space Transportation System (NASA Space Shuttle) mission, launched November 24, 1991. It was a U.S. Department of Defense space mission.

Look Familiar?

So the Vision for 2020 has been orbiting since 1991

Few people are aware that the Space Shuttle flew MANY secret missions. How is that possible some will shout? Well the LAUNCH wasn't secret, hard to hide those, just like the NRO heavy lifters are not secret..

But the PAYLOAD and MISSION was secret at the time. Some of them the RETURN weight is still classified today... so what did they bring back?

SECRET SPACE SHIPS
Military Missions of the Space Shuttle
www.thelivingmoon.com...

This photo was taken from the STS61c on Jan 12, 1986. Cost me $110.00 to get an 11x14 print and a 600 DPI scan of that image
NASA says "space debris"

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

It is space debris...

Second line

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Space Based Laser

Look again at Page 15 of that Vision 2020... Notice were the target is? Yup that is IRAN

Here is the core of one of those space lasers

Alpha High Energy Laser (HEL)

Megawatt class power levels were first achieved by the Mid-Infrared Advanced Chemical Laser (MIRACL) originally sponsored by the Navy, later by DARPA, and then by BMDO. Because the design was intended for sea level operation, the MIRACL laser does not achieve the optimum efficiency necessary for space-based operation. DARPA launched the Alpha laser program, with the goal of developing a megawatt level SBL that was scaleable to more powerful weapon levels and optimized for space operation. In this design, stacked cylindrical rings of nozzles are used for reactant mixing. The gain generation assembly achieves higher power by simply stacking more rings. In 1991, the Alpha laser demonstrated megawatt class power levels similar to MIRACL, but in a low pressure, space operation environment. Alpha demonstrates that multi-megawatt, space-compatible lasers can be built and operated.

www.thelivingmoon.com...

This is the business end... the focusing mirror 4 METERS in Diameter

Large Advanced Mirror Program (LAMP)

To demonstrate the ability to fabricate the large mirror required by an SBL, the Large Advanced Mirror Program (LAMP) built a lightweight, segmented 4 m diameter mirror on which testing was completed in 1989. Tests verified that the surface optical figure and quality desired were achieved, and that the mirror was controlled to the required tolerances by adaptive optics adjustments. This mirror consists of a 17 mm thick facesheet bonded to fine figure actuators that are mounted on a graphite epoxy supported reaction structure. To this day, this is the largest mirror completed for use in space. This LAMP segmented design is applicable to 10 m class mirrors, and the Large Optical Segment (LOS) program has since produced a mirror segment sized for an 11 m mirror. The large dimension of this LOS mirror segment approximates the diameter of the LAMP mirror

www.thelivingmoon.com...

Beam Control- Large Optics Demonstration Experiment (LODE) and ALI 1987

The ability to control a beam was demonstrated at low power under the Large Optics Demonstration Experiment (LODE) in 1987. The current high power beam control technology is now being integrated with the Alpha laser and the LAMP mirror in a high power ground demonstration of the entire high energy laser weapon element. This is known as the Alpha-LAMP Integration (ALI) program.

www.thelivingmoon.com...

There are many links on my page to info on the SBL alone with actual papers

SBL - SAIC 256

SBL Martin - Marietta

TRW Directed Energy Weapon

TRW has sold their DEW(Directed Energy Weapons) division to Northrop Gruman recently

A model on display at a DEW convention in 2004... a few hidden cam pictures
Yes they DO have such conventions. The DARPA ones are really interesting
One of the ladies in my Medieval circuit actually coordinates them

Deployment schedule

edit on 17-2-2011 by zorgon because: CLASSIFIED

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I have a message for you slayer do you want to try something out?
Sorry its off topic but you won't be disapointed.

Have you got google earth?
Is it the one where you can also select sky and mars?

( Be quick to reply you will love this) I have cracked the illuminati website also the bible and its true meaning. Did you know that tptb have took the bible took the piss out of God and now they are in the crap big time? Do you know that they only printed what they wanted you to know in the bible and other religious books.
The bible and similar are now weapons and God knows this. I was told and shown.

Have you google earth because you and anyone else will do it yourself I aint gonna prove ferk all because you won't be able to deny it.

Answer me are you interested.
Then when I have done do you solelmly swear to share and make my threads global?

God is so real you wouldn't believe. Satan the mofo is what is keeping us chained.
I am going to tell you all my name also as I have really got peoples backs up. My phone is hacked and i have been to hell and back.
I stand by God and I will take all the # they throw. I know they are trying to stitch me up. My threads and comments on twitter are opening peoples eyes.
Which side do you stand?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Star Wars Phaser Cannons

Well okay not really but how about lasers on the ground? Now I know the skeptics will say they are just for spotting
but lets look at that.

Going to start with the one in Russia first. I do a little chest thumping on this one as I found the spot on Google Earth when it was still low res and they sent the satellite for another look so my marker is there and they now have clear images..

So... Okno ELINT complex in Tajikistan (now back under Russian control)

Images from a Russian military site

Okno Badge

Google Earth new image scan

Sunset

To give you an idea on size...

Experts regard Okno center in Tajikistan as Russia's most valuable military object on the territory of the republic. The military-strategic role it is playing is already colossal and it is bound to increase yet. In other words, the Okno's military-political importance is going to be substantial in the relations between Moscow and Dushanbe. Located in the Sanglok mountains 2,200 meters above the sea level, the complex in question is one of the most efficient means of the airspace control system of the Russian Space Forces. The skies above it are clear almost all year round.

Open turret..

The laser

It was at this site that I first heard we had three such lasers... From the Russians

The US Department of Defense has three similar objects. They use lasers and therefore require more by way of electric power. In any case, Okno is superior. Strategically speaking, the complex is a huge step forward in Russia's ability to forecast aggressions against it and its allies. An emphasis on advanced hi-tech weapons and military hardware is made in modern warfare. Space is playing an important role in it, particularly now that the United States is deploying a new ballistic missile defense system with some elements of it in orbit around Earth. It means that the role of Okno in military security of Russia and its allies will only grow.

OKNO Sourcebook - 246 page PDF
www.fas.org...

Source Info
The Russian Federation Ministry of Defense
www.mil.ru...

Page One
www.thelivingmoon.com...
Page Two
www.thelivingmoon.com...

Now for the three US Sites

continued...

new topics