It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Wars: It has begun...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
awesome thread Slayer, thanks man. I'm very interested in black projects and love reading about the stuff. One can only imagine where their technology is compared to what we (the public) consider "cutting edge".

I remember hearing years ago that all the new advantages in medical-optics are AT LEAST 10 years behind defense-technology optics.

Kind of makes me ashamed to be part of a violence-driven species....

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Havent got time too read the whole lot now, but reading the 1st couple of paragraphs lured me in easily. This is the way most threads should be set out. Explanation of the header and where it leads and then go from there. Star and flag for sure even though I havent read it yet.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by rightuos
We're becoming robots. Kind of like the next step in our evolution.
the only people turning to robots are those on this site...A good chunk of these threads "facts" is based on hopes. People need to calm down for real, and the buttheads selling the "firecracker sale of doom" need to chill.
The thing that is a bit unnerving with all of this is- ATS doom and gloomers. Period got the weak minded all in a hissy and I'm sorry but its time someone stand up for them.

Why do we need these weapons?
Are they to protect us from ourselves? Or something else? WHAT WEAPONS????

Are we that mad as a human race that we need these types of weapons to use against each other? WHAT WEAPONS????

If they were that damn effective would we really be living in the world we have now??? cmon,... common sence

What weapons?? huh?

This isn't a doom and gloom thread, and I don't think anyone here is throwing a hissy fit either as you so eloquently put it. Appreciate you trying to stand up for people but I don't think it's necessary...

Just askin' some questions to engage peoples thoughts...

All is good in the hood my man.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Yep- the MIC is one very well oiled machine...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

S&F for the informative presentation. I especially found the brilliant pebbles to be amazing. Good learn.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7261b2f7222e.png[/atsimg]
Bearded Guy Far right near the Red Mini Satellite Sphere
Hmm i didnt know that Lord British AKA Richard Garriott was involve with the spheres ??
I wonder ! if it has to do with his Daddy being VP of the T.B.E

Founder of Origin Systems a Computer Gaming ..Developer .
If your a big gamer you know these titles Ultima Series 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8, Online
Wing Commander Series

Anyways his father Owen Garriot spent 60 days in Skylab in 1973 in which no Doubt after is Astronaut career RET.. but still served as a Member of the Research council of NASA

was The Vice President of Space Programs at Teledyne Brown Engineering! branch of Teledyne Technologies Inc from 1988 to 93

Owen K. Garriott
Source : en.wikipedia.org...

Teledyne Brown Engineering

TBE provides software engineering, technology services, and manufacturing for many clients, including the U.S. Department of Defense and NASA (including support for the International Space Station).

The Site

Teledyne Brown Engineering
tbe.com...

The Branches of Teledyne Technologies Inc
www.teledyne.com...

Ohh Joy !

the Search you can find from one Picture

edit on 16-2-2011 by Wolfenz because: forgot pic Opps

Yeah I can imagine those Spheres being used for training purposes ! LOL

Luke begins his training
www.youtube.com...

edit on 16-2-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

hmmm..... great read.... at least we can see whats out there.... but i'd like to ask why these propulsion systems havn't been used in cars for example.... flying cars or maybe even had mini-copters instead of cars?

Also to see how far ahead the Military are with these things could be described as "scary".... i mean if there's a new World War, the opposition have no chance.... unless of course the opposition is Alien based outside our Earth....

I also wonder if all these sightings of UFO's and Orbs are just the Military testing there equipment????

Fglagged & Starred although i don't know what to make of it.....
edit on 16-2-2011 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: adding text

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Excellent thread Slayer; one of the best in the past few months anyways.

The black projects realm is so tied up in red tape there are projects that have been long abandoned that we still haven't heard about.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Late to the party, but very well researched and presneted slayer...
I too wwonder whats up there from time to time,
Its plain the new robotic space vehicle is a success after 200 odd days flting around up there.....
It remains to be seen how fast and often they follow it up with more laaunches as to how well it performed.
ill be watching too....thanks for the heads up! s

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Hello!

I don't think your tinfoil hat is thick. Your sources are informative and educational. Imagine the possibilities of the future and of unknown space projects. Truly amazing technology. I don't know what else to say -- it was a great read.

Two things popped into my read while I was reading and I figure I will share them.

The first was an image of hundreds/thousands of those SHPERE bombarding some alien cruiser. That image popped into my head right after I saw the 1st picture of the SPHERE's.

The second was the incident involving the Russian satellite. This is a conspiracy site so I will put this thought out:

The satellite cannot complete its "assigned task" in its "wrong orbit". What unassigned tasks might there be on the satellite in it's current orbit?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Hard to imagine a post more worthy of a star and flag. It is a straight forward presentation of hard facts, supported with compelling "Wow!" videos that leads the reader to imagine and wonder. This post is very best of what is ATS. Thank you.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
correct me if i'm wrong but I thought the use of orbital kinetic missiles was a war crime?

this does not look good for us.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Good information. Wondering how you got access to some of that information.

Yes star wars is the real deal. We would be stupid to think that the weapons are not up there.

They are there and russia knows it. That is why they are black mailing us on the start treaty.

I really wonder why the russians want the serial numbers off of the missles we sell the brits.

That would be like asking russian to tell us what nukes the sold to the iran.

Yes the posses a nuke. Iran

Could they pull off a launch and det well that is another thing.

What we should really be concerned about is the chineses.

The chinese have been chasing and tailing our sats and trying to piggy back and hack into them.

Are there guys up there with their finger on the trigger to some exotic weapons the answer is yes.

The next time when some strange anomaly happens in the sky over enemy territory with strange atmospheric events one must ask themselves.

Why was it in that location specifically. 99.9% of the time there is a unknown military installation there. Like the earth quake in china last year where they blocked acces to the area.

HMmmmm Why one must ask what was there. Hhmmmmm

We have been dropping aerial vehicle just inside the atmoshere for years. Some people see them as orbs in the sky just barely visible.

When they are spotted in the us it is usually the chinese and/or the russians.

We see them all the time. The problem is the ground based systems are detecting breaks in the horizon at the surface. The hi altitude stuff can only be seen by our birds overhead. WHEN THEY ARE IN PLACE.....

Most of are birds are tied up looking overseas. When enemy craft are dropped over new york like they were about a couple of weeks ago when alot of people video taped them over manhatten. I bet these were spy craft who were trying to intercept wallstreet data.

Wasn't it just reported that wall street was just hacked.

I suspect the orb video tapped over manhatten was specifically this.

High altitude aerial vehicles with hitech RF monitoring equipment.

This eq scans fequency bands looking for the data bust packets.

Once the freq band is picked up the stream can be intercepted and then the intrusion probe starts.

nuff said.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

A Lot of the tech I worked on ten + years ago is just rolling out now in the new iphones and hi tech phones.

That teck is 10+ years old and part of the tech was developed by big blue using exotic processes like SOI and strained and relaxed silicon down to the .15u no.9node

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

SDI Brilliant Pebbles killer vehicle test #2 1990

[/align]
edit on 15-2-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

I think these are already in low orbit. or at least a few of them.
The way the little rockets make it hover reminded me so much of these flashing lights I've seen for at least the past few months or so. I know they aren't stars because of the colors and the way it flashes. A few months back I noticed that they seemed to be having these "beams" of light coming out of all sides, more importantly, a larger one on the bottom, one on each side, and smaller ones at angles between them.
I originally thought these were Ufo's but after seeing them repeatedly i realized they were something different.
It makes more sense its a satellite of some sort.

If you dont believe me check the skies on a nice clear night. Well not the city people. you wont be able to see it well.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Have you seen this OP.

www.youtube.com...

And look how smooth that ufo is at getting out the way.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Makes me think of the supposed "Meteorite" that flashed through the sky in the midwest USA late January. I'm not sure if it was ever located or not.... but it made the news.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Do those spheres then explain the numerous sightings, described as sphere's/ orbs?????? Would be a good explanation!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Well, that was really informative! The tech. (current and advancing) has long passed me by, but it is fascinating to read about. Great thread.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Great Post Slay! , best I've read in ages!
Thanks to you, I've got some research to do.

Danke Teufelhund!

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join