It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Happening! They're HEEEEERE!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by 1mabeliever

Oh, and "where oh where" are the witnesses to this event other than the ones who recorded the video? Please show me!!

Oh wait, you can't. LOLOLOL

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Exactly...like a fatal murder.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
That hoaxed one actually kinda proves the Jerusalem sightings are real. You can look at the hoaxed one and tell its fake, forget about how those guys reacted to it. LOL

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensboro1978

Finally.... someone's looking past all the BS.

I am mean its natural to not want to believe this. WOW that was some amazing footage if it IS real. Which I have already stated believe it is, but because I haven't found anything that would lead me to believe otherwise.

Perhaps we are asking the wrong questions here and wasting valuable time and energy debating whether its real or not. Like WHY? What does are they trying to tell us? Because obviously there is a point to all of this that they are trying to get across.

So where are the eye witnesses testimony? It's only been a week. Patience is a virtue few of us have.

NASA would sooner blow them out of our skies then allow us to listen to what they have to say......most of us here already believe that the government has been covering this up for awhile now.

In all our ancient texts it freely talks about beings from other planets including the bible, the quran and every other religious text out there. They have been called different things to different cultures for millenia. The American Indians knew them well.

How long will we allow them to discredit our HISTORY and our PEOPLE?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensboro1978

It wasn't intended to be 100% believable, it was a joke to show the concept that it can easily be created using a CGI program. If someone were to actually spend time and effort on it to make it believable, that can be done too. But no one here at ATS is trying to make a hoax video....that's pretty much against what this website is all about lol..

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by iLoGiCViZiOnS

How has NASA discredited the existence of ET life? If anything, all the astronaut witness reports prove the exact opposite. Just because they *might* be covering up evidence, doesn't mean they are discrediting the actual physical existence in any way. NASA has never said "aliens don't exist," but when people throw around hoax videos and try passing them off as some undeniable truth, without giving it ANY scrutiny or second thought, it does nothing more than discredit the entire community of people who believe in ET existence. I agree, the evidence throughout history, in paintings, on rocks, etc. is undeniable. There are REAL videos of UFOs out there, (check out the Capturing the Light documentary. www.capturingthelightdvd.com... if you search around a little bit you can download it somewhere for free.) but there are also just as many, if not MORE fakes out there from people looking for attention. You have to be able to sift through the BS.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by iLoGiCViZiOnS
The next one which I find particularly interesting is a new documentary just released to YouTube TODAY February 8, 2011. It's circulating fast and already under a lot of different users. HRMMMMMMMM

www.youtube.com...

uhm, a minimum amount of research, just two or three clicks actually would have shown you this video has already been out for at least a year. So what does that say about the rest of your "research"....

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Toxicsurf

I see that! Well I watching the video at the time I posted the thread and felt it had a lot of good information that corresponded with it. Not perfect!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Ok... it is apparent that you are going to go the way of the ATS dodo and ramp up any and everything you come across, building up and up and up till you tire of the opposing opinions presented to you and you will either end up banned or quit.

Nothing against you personally, but that is just how people who have reacted such as yourself have here, have ended up.

Be it aliens living in craters on the moon, people claiming that there are humans on every planet and there are soul catchers on the moon, people who claim that 'artefacts' on mars PROVE extraterrestrial civilisations, etc etc etc...

It's just pointless to ask you to consider the facts, because you ignore them and claim "I see no reason NOT to believe it." which basically is the same as sticking your fingers in your ears and screaming LALALALA every time someone tries to help you.

You *KNOW* the truth, and you will find evidence for it in every youtube video you find. Easy.

I am positive had you been here during the CHAD drone saga, you'd have been right up there with the past members who declared it proof positive that we are being visited.

In saying that, I hope you mellow a bit, and take on board some of the good information presented to you, and work on what you weigh up as evidence when it's proven that some of it is fake, intentional or otherwise, and learn to differentiate between the wheat and the chaff..

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Now before we begin........ I started this Thread because I was happy to share the footage that I found. I am not the only who seemed to appreciate it. YOU may be swept away with footage that YOU feel disproves it as a HOAX but I have not seen ANY that I feel does. NOT the only one who feels that way either.

That my dear boy is called a difference in opinion........GET SOME!!!!!!

Originally posted by badw0lf
Ok... it is apparent that you are going to go the way of the ATS dodo and ramp up any and everything you come across, building up and up and up till you tire of the opposing opinions presented to you and you will either end up banned or quit.

Nothing against you personally, but that is just how people who have reacted such as yourself have here, have ended up.

Are you for real? So people here get banned for having a difference in opinion here at ATS? Says YOU!
Any Moderators with you on that one that care to share? Not likely. I'm not going anywhere.

Be it aliens living in craters on the moon, people claiming that there are humans on every planet and there are soul catchers on the moon, people who claim that 'artefacts' on mars PROVE extraterrestrial civilisations, etc etc etc...

Clearly you want to know how I will feel and/or will react about different material since you seem to be assuming ahead of time how that will turn out. Understandable! I appreciate your enthusiasm though, but I guess you will just have to wait and see. NO telling what I may say or do next. Everyday is a New Day for me!

It's just pointless to ask you to consider the facts, because you ignore them and claim "I see no reason NOT to believe it." which basically is the same as sticking your fingers in your ears and screaming LALALALA every time someone tries to help you.

You *KNOW* the truth, and you will find evidence for it in every youtube video you find. Easy.

What may be facts to you are clearly not facts everybody else on here. Like I said.......GET SOME!!!!

I am positive had you been here during the CHAD drone saga, you'd have been right up there with the past members who declared it proof positive that we are being visited.

Never heard of CHAD saga. Doesn't matter. Just grabbing at straws there anyways.

In saying that, I hope you mellow a bit, and take on board some of the good information presented to you, and work on what you weigh up as evidence when it's proven that some of it is fake, intentional or otherwise, and learn to differentiate between the wheat and the chaff.

FYI: I'm about the calmest person your likely to meet here even when I am giving a youngin a proper lesson in good vs bad.

Also for the record so we are CRYSTAL on things: I will not to be answering any more of your posts since you seem hell bent on attacking me for my differences in opinion. You will be ignored from here on out. I will not continue this childish banter that you both seem to feed off of.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by iLoGiCViZiOnS
Are you for real? So people here get banned for having a difference in opinion here at ATS? Says YOU!
Any Moderators with you on that one that care to share? Not likely. I'm not going anywhere.

Gosh, noone gets banned for an OPINION! But sooner or later people that chuck a wobbly about how no on gets them and well. I hope you don't but you are walking the same walk they did.. oO egads man, if you're not going anywhere, lets see in 12 months time with this form of "proof" !! Oo Oh wait...lol

Clearly you want to know how I will feel and/or will react about different material since you seem to be assuming ahead of time how that will turn out. Understandable! I appreciate your enthusiasm though, but I guess you will just have to wait and see. NO telling what I may say or do next. Everyday is a New Day for me!

You? Im confoozed... Are you bringing something new here, with a new set of rules and new group of folk?

Oo

Interesting, infiltrators... Ahha!

What may be facts to you are clearly not facts everybody else on here. Like I said.......GET SOME!!!!

I do not need to, they are entwined within the very ATS forum you post, yet you choose to ignore them...

Even I pointed out to you the idiocy inherent in one of your videos, and you claimed it was a stupid youtube video.... alas, we can only do our best, you need to put some effort in also..

Never heard of CHAD saga. Doesn't matter. Just grabbing at straws there anyways.

FYI: I'm about the calmest person your likely to meet here even when I am giving a youngin a proper lesson in good vs bad.

Ahh there you once more soothe the fail... young? are you 50?
If not, rely on your charm kid...

Also for the record so we are CRYSTAL on things: I will not to be answering any more of your posts since you seem hell bent on attacking me for my differences in opinion. You will be ignored from here on out. I will not continue this childish banter that you both seem to feed off of.

ZING! I score. HI FIVE THE OTHER AGENTS.. WE win You lost. A week and a half in and you submit.

Oh can us agents win any faster...

Hahaha. you're crazy, and well.. short of being sad, weird...

ignore me all you like... Post rubbish I'll reply

edit on 11/2/2011 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Last night there was a massive UFO sighting in China, a large triangle ship.

Below is the source of the story.

Not much Info on this except it was witnessed by many people and even attracted the attention of local news media. Details are sketchy but I will re-post if I get anymore info. As always you be the judge. twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I can honestly say that I thank God and the aliens for revealing the truth to me, I respect them and let them on. I would like to walk on the earth thinking there is no disclosure. We know that DUMBs were created by humans, but to think of an underground alien base, to think of the reality of something like that because we have a story that is solid, is such an incredibly scary thing. I appreciate the knowledge but would like to pray and let every being in the world be themselves in respect.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MrDetective

Interesting Video but completly different from the types of UFO's I posted. This one was triangular in shape with different colored lights. I do believe in real UFO's but I also believe in man made ones. The kind that come out of places like but not limited to Area 51.

The Orion Conspiracy seems to be gaining in popularity but there really isn't anything we can do to protect ourselves from the future other then common sense and the awareness of the possibilities.

Thanks for sharing the video though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join