It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Happening! They're HEEEEERE!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I did a follow up on the thread of the government coverup on the recent UFO uploads on YouTube.

Here are a couple links to some of the UFO sightings I discovered. THIS IS FOR REAL FOLKS!

This one was captured over the Dome of the Rock Jerusalem on January 28, 2011. Also regarding this one there are a lot of other people who captured it in different angles which I recommend also watching. Amazing footage!

www.youtube.com...

This one was captured on February 4, 2011. There is two of them here!

www.youtube.com...

The next one which I find particularly interesting is a new documentary just released to YouTube TODAY February 8, 2011. It's circulating fast and already under a lot of different users. HRMMMMMMMM

www.youtube.com...

This one was captured in California somewhere on February 5, 2011

www.youtube.com...

I am sorry fellow ATSers I don't know how to embed videos yet

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
LMAO. the one of "USA" is the one a member here did demonstrating how easy it is to re-create the jarusalem UFO event. he used a cgi program. that's actually getting attention? HAHAHAHAH

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Maybe they would say hi, if we did not keep pointing guns at them..

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
the last video is beyond fake and to post videos its [.yvid]videonumber[/yvid.] without the periods

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
[I was outside last night about 8:pm. I live in California in the valley and was looking up at the sky when I saw this huge looking ship. It was shaped like a v and had all these lights that where blinking. It was moving slowly to the north about twenty miles per hour. From the wing span to wing span it was huge I would say that four big jet airliners would make up one side of the wing.altogether eight of our biggest planes to match the whole wingspan of this flying whatever it was. The odd thing was that it was loud just like jet engines. If this is a new type of plane then it is frighteningly huge...I have never seen anything that big going that slow in the air..I live by an air base where they have air shows and I have seen everything...It was shaped just like a flying boomerang... We only have phone cams and they would not pick it up....JJ

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

Well it sure does looks exactly same as the other UFO's so I am not so easily convinced on that!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by iLoGiCViZiOnS

Here the videos

The secon one is really amazing.

The last one seems a hoax.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Thanks Arken!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Gawd....please dont let a lot of us endure the ' Dome of the Rock' thang again!

Its all been done, to death actually.
And I am a reasonably new ATS'er too and have trouble searching to see if there is already a story/tale that I think is cool only to find after posting it HAS been done or I had too much vino and was imagining things...LMAO!
So I at least hope I am starting to get the posting stuff right... mebbe.

Just use the search function before begiining a Thread and as many words as you think may bring an existing thread up before you want to post. Saves a prickle in ya derriere.

ETA...Re the 2nd video...the guy who has a video camera obviously set up on a tripod (and how wonderful to see a steady picture!) I am wondering if you actually went and checked his other youtube vids out. Many of them are UFO related. Sightings and stuff. I am a believer but this is just a little OT or he is a targeted man.

edit on 9-2-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Ugh. That last video is so obviously a parody...
I can't decide whether this is OP's sad attempt at punking us or a brutal display of gullibility on his part.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by laterallateral

Yup! Parody it is and I have to wonder why we dont all remember to check out any youtubers previous vids before posting. I just went and checked the one we are talking about and...well....go see any doubters!!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Oh, and as far as that 'documentary' goes...
FIVE minutes in:

Talking heads with no credentials listed (sadly, the most professionally produced segment, sofar) - Check
Reference to 'chemtrails' - Check
entirely unecessary, circa 1998 CGI sequences to zaz things up - Check MATE.

I don't mean to be coming off all negative here but in light of the "THEY'RE HERE" statement in the title, this is very poor. Even by ATS standards.
edit on 9-2-2011 by laterallateral because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Please look here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Scroll down and look at EnigmaAgent's video lol

read the rest of the thread (i think it's that one) and you'll find the one that you posted

Edit: AHHH it's gonna bug me til I find it cause I was just lol'ing at it the other day. There's SO many Jerusalem UFO threads on here it's tough to find what one it was in
edit on 9-2-2011 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Folks!!!!
Calm down.
Personally all of this ufo stuff has got to be misdirection imho.
If a species was advanced enough to be here amongst all of our supposed technology, don't you think they would communicate?
I smell something funny with all of this ufo stuff as of late, and it ain't the bottom of my boot.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Im calm. The excited one is the OP'er and thats cool. Only we shouldn't be wasting bandwidth on old topics....( that is a Shrikeism btw

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by annella
reply to post by g146541

Im calm. The excited one is the OP'er and thats cool. Only we shouldn't be wasting bandwidth on old topics....( that is a Shrikeism btw

I am calm. However I felt this Thread needed to be created because all these UFO's have been within the last few days, and they all look the same. I have seen just about every UFO footage out there but that thing took off like a shot straight up in the air and it wasn't the only video captured. If you don't want to believe it your entitled to that but it makes no difference to me.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Has anyone asked why??
Why all of a sudden is UFO the new big thing?
Yes ufo's have been discussed for decades, but much more so as of late.
Is there anything else happening in this world we really should be paying attention to?
Really when ET gets here he'll tell us, but in the meanwhile we are missing the real reason for the misdirection.
Divide and conquer wins again!!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Please understand...I have no problems with you or what you believe ( hey! half my family think IM crazy!!) its just that it has all been covered.
Simple as that, and I am guilty of a few out of touch threads I can tell ya!

ETA: Here is a link to one of the ' Dome on the Rock' threads...all 155 pages of it. And it was deemed a hoax by most ATS'ers.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 9-2-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
IMO the Jersualem UFO looks way better than the USA hoax parody... if the Jersualem video is CGI, it's way better done. The parody video isn't an evidence that Jerusalem is a fake, it's just an evidence that everything can be done by CGI, but it doesn't have to look good.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by iLoGiCViZiOnS
I did a follow up on the thread of the government coverup on the recent UFO uploads on YouTube.

Here are a couple links to some of the UFO sightings I discovered. THIS IS FOR REAL FOLKS!

This one was captured over the Dome of the Rock Jerusalem on January 28, 2011. Also regarding this one there are a lot of other people who captured it in different angles which I recommend also watching. Amazing footage!

www.youtube.com...

You lost me at THIS IS FOR REAL FOLKS! This one was captured over the Dome of the Rock Jerusalem on January 28, 2011...

Im sorry to break it to you but the Dome Of The Rock UFO is a HOAX! In fact all the DOTRUFO videos are hoaxes. Have a look in the hoax section and you shall find.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join