It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Happening! They're HEEEEERE!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
In regards to your thread title.

What exactly is happening?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
OMG IT IS REAL!!!11

This is from the same guys who managed to capture that 4'th video, the one NOT over Jerusalem!!!

MAN!!! I'm heading for the hills, where I be setting up camp in a cave, where us folk'll be safe!!!!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by lecaro
Maybe they would say hi, if we did not keep pointing guns at them..

riiight(because gun owners are"bad"); maybe we wouldn't point guns at them if they didn't also leave mutilated human corpses along with the mutilated cattle

www.zimbio.com...
edit on 9-2-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-2-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

It is my hope that there is in fact more intelligent life out there because CLEARLY there's not much here!

Perhaps you think its funny to post retarded little YouTube Videos. I am in search for truth. Not some silly little boy antics.

Some of you people are expecting aliens to walk up and slap you in the face and I just don't that's gonna happen and even if it did you wouldn't believe it. It would be some dude in an alien suite or something.

I'm not gonna defend these Videos. I present information I feel is relevant to the forum. You don't like it? Don't Read it! I care not what you believe or what draws you to your conclusions as we all have our own don't we?

Lucky for you I share mine or you'd have none

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

LOL thank you for pointing me in the right direction but F that!!!
Hopefully the OP gets the point

These Jerusalem threads need to stoppppp

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I also wonder why the latest rave is about UFOs? Obviously, they know we know about them, (point being they can build an interstellar drive but not monitor communications or our internet?), so why not just step up and say HI, we are taking over your planet, or HEY, wanna do some galactic trading? Why all the little probe crafts and no ET sightings? What, are they allergic to pale hairless lifeforms or something? Afraid of catching the swine-flu or some other terrestial bug? I mean really, we have all sorts of ways to take them out, from microbes to red-necks with shotguns. Afraid of contact? Really.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by laterallateral

You are not going to find one single person with credentials and if one crawls out of the woodwork he/she is whitewashed by the Govt and brought down anyhow.

As for bringing any video of UFOs to ATS, 99.5% of them are debunked here by our members, keep in mind not one single ATS member has any credentials either.

So proof or no proof, I don't think anything is going to really convience anyone here what's real.

In my opinion, it's more probable than not that at least 90% of UFO sightings are false however keep in mind all UFO sightings are "U" as in unidentified meaning it could be manmade, it could be alien.

Back on earth; if anyone thinks we are alone in this universe, we are not. We are a tiny planet compared to what's out there and Man is still living in the dark ages on many levels considering only a genius uses approx 12% of his brain while a majority have'nt progressed past 10% let alone 8%. Noted; Einstein used 15%. Basically, we are the dumbest idiots in the universe. So, Mankind here are not exactly the brightest of sparks.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by iLoGiCViZiOnS
reply to post by badw0lf

It is my hope that there is in fact more intelligent life out there because CLEARLY there's not much here!

You clearly proved that in your Op. Most of what you have presented are already successfully debunked HOAXES and/or known fakes. If you wish to plug your ears with your fingers shouting

" LA LA LA, I CAN"T HEAR YOU... LA LA LA".

Then bigger the fool are you! ATS membership has been there, done that and moved on in relation to these videos. If you wish to save your last few granules of integrity on the forum, may I kindly suggest that you do the same.

Regards,
IRM

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
This post contributes to have hoaxes IN A VIRAL MODE THAT WHEN ITS REAL NOBODY WILL BELIEVE.CRY WOLF BABY CRY WOLF.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

reply to post by apodictic

Well it sure does looks exactly same as the other UFO's so I am not so easily convinced on that!

Oh lordy --_-- Having an open mind does not mean you need to blindly believe everything you see. In many ways, its worse than having a closed mind.

You posted a video as 'evidence' which was made by someone (on this forum no less) to prove to people how easy it is to fake these videos. So no, chances are they are NoOOooOOoOt HeeeEEeeEEere.

Research mate.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Here's another one for you I just found. Looks like the same kinda glowing Orb. DEBUNK THIS! It's on NASA TV!

How long will you believe them telling you that it's not real and your not seeing what you think your seeing before you actually BELIEVE?

edit on 9-2-2011 by iLoGiCViZiOnS because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by iLoGiCViZiOnS

Look, I'm gonna be blunt here for a sec. I don't know if you're a retard or what, it's really hard for me to tell. No one here is saying UFOs don't exist so there's no need for your snark "debunk THIS" comment like you're somehow superior for finding videos of glowing orbs which can easily (once again, already been proven, e.g. Jerusalem) be created by CGI. I'm not saying your NASA TV video is fake either. No one is on a mission to debunk what you post, but when it's already been debunked hundreds of times, it gets really annoying that these things keep popping up. All people were saying is that the videos you provided in the OP were already proven hoaxes and a simple use of the "Search" function before posting would have made you well aware of the billion other threads JUST like YOURS. I really don't know what you're trying to defend here, but your "search for truth" won't succeed if you continue to be as ignorant as you're being right now. Plenty of members here are trying to give you advice and you keep shooting them down as if they're trying to disprove aliens even exist. That's not the case at all. Have a look around the forum BEFORE posting and you'll find that a lot of what you are saying makes you sound borderline retarded. Do you understand?
edit on 9-2-2011 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by apodictic

Look, I'm gonna be blunt here for a sec. I don't know if you're a retard or what, it's really hard for me to tell. No one here is saying UFOs don't exist so there's no need for your snark "debunk THIS" comment like you're somehow superior for finding videos of glowing orbs which can easily (once again, already been proven, e.g. Jerusalem) be created by CGI. I'm not saying your NASA TV video is fake either. No one is on a mission to debunk what you post, but when it's already been debunked hundreds of times, it gets really annoying that these things keep popping up. All people were saying is that the videos you provided in the OP were already proven hoaxes and a simple use of the "Search" function before posting would have made you well aware of the billion other threads JUST like YOURS. I really don't know what you're trying to defend here, but your "search for truth" won't succeed if you continue to be as ignorant as you're being right now. Plenty of members here are trying to give you advice and you keep shooting them down as if they're trying to disprove aliens even exist. That's not the case at all. Have a look around the forum BEFORE posting and you'll find that a lot of what you are saying makes you sound borderline retarded. Do you understand?
edit on 9-2-2011 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

So now you've resorted to name calling and you call ME ignorant?

I have seen the videos that CLAIM they have debunked the Jerusalem UFO's but I don't buy everything I am sold like you seem to have in this case.

So as far as what you or anyone else here THINKS they have debunked.......I THINK differently.

What I think right now is they are making it a point to show up like this now then they will be back and we will see who gets the last
then

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Where did I call you a name? I said it was hard for me to tell if you are retarded or not.

Dude...omg. Here's proof that the audio from the Jerusalem video is faked. Have you even LOOKED through the threads?

How much more proof do you need in order for you to snap out of your delusional fantasy world? Yes, I believe ETs exist, but NO, I do NOT go around claiming that everything I see on youtube is real, like what you're doing.

And yeah, ETs have done a pretty good job hiding themselves if they've been among us throughout history. So here I am, laughing at you for believing one of the MANY faked youtube videos out there.

Just forget it. You remind me of a child....

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

I HAVE seen the videos that claim they are a HOAX along with the one you so graciously provided. What a joke! Anybody can play with sound bites with the right equipment. Along with CGI effects.

I DO NOT believe that the videos in question here have been debunked to the point where I would change my mind.

SO what we have here is a difference in opinion.

I accept yours, and NOW you accept mine. GET OVER IT!

Regardless.......I'm done with your childish antics and will support them no further in this Thread!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

reply to post by badw0lf

Perhaps you think its funny to post retarded little YouTube Videos.

ROFL? Retarded little Youtube videos?

THE SAME PEOPLE MADE THAT AS THE ONE YOU CLAIM IS REAL. THE SAME PEOPLE.... It's in their list of videos.

Ffs, thats the icing on the cake mate, you need to step back and re-evaluate your sources...

I am in search for truth. Not some silly little boy antics.

Sure, we all are, but you're going about it all wrong... You're filling up your faith with anything to validate your opinions, rather than evaluating evidence and coming to a conclusion.

Some of you people are expecting aliens to walk up and slap you in the face and I just don't that's gonna happen and even if it did you wouldn't believe it. It would be some dude in an alien suite or something.

I'm not gonna defend these Videos. I present information I feel is relevant to the forum. You don't like it? Don't Read it! I care not what you believe or what draws you to your conclusions as we all have our own don't we?

Lucky for you I share mine or you'd have none

You shared other people videos and created a thread to post them in and conclude it is real.

Despite these videos having been determined previously, to not show proof of anything.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

And which government debunking agency do you work for? Correct spelling is not an academic requirement I take it. How could you possibly say the Jerusalem ufo was photo-shopped or "constructed" when it was filmed from several different angles by several different people??

Where oh where is your proof? Show me how this film was produced. Put one up on here and show us how it is done. Otherwise, shut t f u ! You *^+(^&%

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
OP, They have been here and they are here right now!

They are the hoaxers from the planet Earth.
They are actually A/V nerds sporting pocket protectors.

All these years with so many videos...so little proof, ok, no proof.
One needs to be careful when posting this type of video.

One way to not discredit ones self with the judgment crew here is to ask,,,What is this? Use care not to call it anything.

I am convinced that any race capable of star travel would also understand and utilize stealth.
I would not fly over aliens with my lights flashing.
It's like Daffy Duck saying "Shoot Me, I'm a fiddler crab".

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
Folks!!!!
Calm down.
Personally all of this ufo stuff has got to be misdirection imho.
If a species was advanced enough to be here amongst all of our supposed technology, don't you think they would communicate?
I smell something funny with all of this ufo stuff as of late, and it ain't the bottom of my boot.
I agree. I haven't seen one thing that passes the full range of tests.
edit on 10-2-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by 1mabeliever

I work for a government agency because I pointed out a faked video that was debunked? And that a video the OP posted was done by a member here at ATS? LOL you're a loser dude. Go look at the Jerusalem threads, your proof lies there. You're even more pathetic than the OP.....

Here, kid. Here's one of the many.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Have a field day looking at all the facts supporting that it's a hoax, and the lack of facts supporting it's real.

Please, if I worked for the government I think I'd be focusing on more important topics than a CGI created UFO....WTF. You're weird as # bro...that's kind of a ridiculous accusation don't you think?
edit on 10-2-2011 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join