It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Happening! They're HEEEEERE!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ZaphBot

Actually, it's evidence that some people will defend their beliefs to the extent of presenting adversarial arguments in support of them.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

The secon one is really amazing.

I agree with you. The second vid looks hard to debunk, accept for the battery dying at the end. It always leaves room for doubt, if the video dosn't show the object leave.

G146541

Folks!!!! Folks!!!!
Calm down.
Personally all of this ufo stuff has got to be misdirection imho.
If a species was advanced enough to be here amongst all of our supposed technology, don't you think they would communicate?
I smell something funny with all of this ufo stuff as of late, and it ain't the bottom of my boot

edit on 9-2-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

I believe your on to somethig. It's called deception.
edit on 9-2-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

The secon one is really amazing..

Indeed.
It has some "nice" elements, the guy talking thru the whole thing, the zoom out which give us a chance to get a perspective of "scale" and direction, etc.
There's probably some "terrenal" explanations, but there's nothing sweeter than doubt

What we need now is someone with a camera AND an Iphone (there has to be someone
) giving us the coordinates and orientation of the video. Those are REALLY useful pieces of information.
I loved how he "talked" to the lights, asking them to refill his batteries

Cool.

Drakus.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Is there a punch emoticon here?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Nobody knows me here, but ever since october 2009 I have been a regular but not a member. Reason for that date is because I saw what everyone on here talks about, wants to know, wants to see etc. 4 october 2009,8:16pm - Ill say it again I have witnessed either secret military circular craft or it was of ET origin.

I have no evidence in the form of photos or videos but I have a full description which I wrote on a thread recently.

Dont be fooled by all the videos on UTube, fake and an insult to me personally who has seen one for real!.

I can copy and past full descrition on request!

Thanks
Luke

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
The first and last videos look very fake!
If i see something like that i would be shouting like crazy. The people in both videos are too calm and it just looks so out of place (CGI) sorry!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
forget watching videos, trying to work out if they're real or not...instead get out side at night and look up! end of.. you have to see one for real to believe it.. videos will always be questioned!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by lukeUK
Nobody knows me here, but ever since october 2009 I have been a regular but not a member. Reason for that date is because I saw what everyone on here talks about, wants to know, wants to see etc. 4 october 2009,8:16pm - Ill say it again I have witnessed either secret military circular craft or it was of ET origin.

I have no evidence in the form of photos or videos but I have a full description which I wrote on a thread recently.

Dont be fooled by all the videos on UTube, fake and an insult to me personally who has seen one for real!.

I can copy and past full descrition on request!

Thanks
Luke

Was what you saw black and nearly circular?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I'm not sure if the other ones have other captured videos or not but the Jerusalem one does. In fact there are several of eye witness accounts on that one and they all match up as far as timing etc. SO YEAH still not convinced its a HOAX.

Also the way it moved corresponds with how a lot of eye witness accounts have been told not counting NASA footage from outer space watching these things fly by at lightning speed.

Its totally understandable why people can't seem to wrap their brains around this and want to debunk it so quickly! These videos are different in the sense that the UFO's look the same and have been spotted within days of each other.

But Hey like I said its up to you what YOU want to believe. My mind is open to the possiblities that this could really be happening.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by iLoGiCViZiOnS

So cute.
Unless you are an alien yourself you are going to have hard time getting everyone on board.
What is proof to one person is a grainy CGI to another.
I applaud your enthusiasm and gumption though. I also believe you.
Unfortunately as I myself have found out the hard way - this is a slow and tedious process and even after you get all your ducks in a row...evidence gathered and out there...someone shoots your ducks.

Real proof will never come in photographs or even film. Unless an alien is sitting onstage with Oprah....

I would keep posting though because it is good to keep people on their toes... ready for disclosure.
That way when it DOES happen they all won't die of heart attack.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by laterallateral
reply to post by ZaphBot

Actually, it's evidence that some people will defend their beliefs to the extent of presenting adversarial arguments in support of them.

Wondering...is there any other kind of argument?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by iLoGiCViZiOnS
this could really be happening.

Do you mean to say that there is a happening? or do you mean to say that they are real?
Huge difference there.
Listen, i believe that there are otherworldly people or things out there.
Have they visited this planet? i dunno. but if they did i think if they knew we were onto them, they may just say hi.
I do think our own planet has some pretty neat technology as well, some that could be very well confused with ufo's.
Now all of this negativity i have toward this subject is not about the idea that i cannot wrap my head around something but i can wrap my head around it and it seems quite possible.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
It sure seems to me that lately there have been a lot more sightings, a lot more smokescreens, a lot more clouding of the waters lately...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

We dont have speakers on this computer so cannot hear the vids. This one had an option for the new Google voice recognition software that will add captions to the video. They have a disclaimer that this is based on voice recognition and so may not be accurate. Ha ! On one part where I presume they were talking about exterrestrial intelligence the cc was translated to read: Editorial Grocery. So ET should now be known as EG. Those damned editorial groceries. Maybe the ones we think of as reptillian are really asparagus heads. LOL.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by iLoGiCViZiOnS
reply to post by apodictic

Well it sure does looks exactly same as the other UFO's so I am not so easily convinced on that!

Believe it. He even said he was going to make the vid to prove that it could be faked. Looks like he did an excellent job dont you think???

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
This post is all just low cost movie hype. Don't be manipulated.

"How do we create buzz about UFO's? YouTube is good what else? Whats a few big UFO related forums? Hmmm.... I wonder..."

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by apodictic

Please look here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Scroll down and look at EnigmaAgent's video lol

read the rest of the thread (i think it's that one) and you'll find the one that you posted

Edit: AHHH it's gonna bug me til I find it cause I was just lol'ing at it the other day. There's SO many Jerusalem UFO threads on here it's tough to find what one it was in
edit on 9-2-2011 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Its in this thread somewhere past page 8 but there are now over 160 pages on the thread so will be hard to locate that exact post. Sorry this is as close as I can get you.
edit on 9-2-2011 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I've tried to find witness testimony but have not come up with anything yet. Can you link a site that has witness interviews? Thanks so much.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain

Originally posted by laterallateral
reply to post by ZaphBot

Wondering...is there any other kind of argument?

Good question !!! Kind of like senseless murder. Is there a corrosponding sensible murder???

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

The secon one is really amazing.

The last one seems a hoax.

I'm guessin' Helicopters

I will try to analyse this footage soon...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join