It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14yr Old Rape Victim Beaten to Death by Islamic Court

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I have a hunch that he might have equally strong feelings about items such as the original post which seems to be starting out as a lie.
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Where is the lie in this story of a young girl killed after being raped?
Isn't this the same Moslems who kill themsleves with hundreds other innocent people? Do you think those stories of the suicide bombers are all lies? Have you ever seen any Moslems condemning the suicide bombers or the killers of the young girl? Those are insane bunch of people.

If you do not condemn evil, you are an evil yourself.

Where is your rational mind?

Do you know how to connect the simple dots?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by hdutton
Well, I quess that will teach her to get raped!

If you could get all the facts of the case, you would probably find out just how much she
tempted this poor man before he knew what was happening.

Why a man would be held responsible for his actions in this case is beyond all reason.

This is why Muslim women should wear all those bed sheets and not go out in public. No man
has the strength of character to withstand such temtations.

It is just NOT HIS FAULT !!!

So are you saying if you were alone with a woman who excited you, you would not be able to contain yourself and eventually rape? Please clear this up for me

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Do you really think that we are going to shout it from the mountain tops? Many raped women still have to pay for their own rape kits due to budget cuts. Their families turn against them. They are told "they were asking for it" and any number of stereotypes are applied as some twisted litmus test.

I have worked rape hot lines, they are anonymous. You can work the rape hot lines yourself. You will get plenty of evidence.

Men are particularly helpful because they can assure the victim they are not dirty, that they did not cause this to them themselves and that they are worth loving no matter what.

There are men in the women's movement who have devoted their lives to saving us. Psychologists, detectives, police officers, all work their day jobs and help in their free time.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by notsoperfect

I have a hunch that he might have equally strong feelings about items such as the original post which seems to be starting out as a lie.
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Where is the lie in this story of a young girl killed after being raped?
Isn't this the same Moslems who kill themsleves with hundreds other innocent people? Do you think those stories of the suicide bombers are all lies? Have you ever seen any Moslems condemning the suicide bombers or the killers of the young girl? Those are insane bunch of people.
If you do not condemn evil, you are an evil yourself.
Where is your rational mind?
Do you know how to connect the simple dots?

Cool your jets...you appear to have missed this post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
which also speaks to the authorities trying to track down the perpetrators.

And lots of Muslims decry the barbarism of the extremists. You can find them if you wish to challenge your own paradigm. I'd say if there is an evil at hand, it is a willingness to suck up the propaganda that is being fed to you so you keep financing the destruction and rebuilding of other countries so that your rich get richer.

At what point, please, does the evil begin to require condemnation? And at what dot do you begin connecting?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

I seriously wish I could give you like 10000 stars for what you just posted!
Bravo!
I agree 110%

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

I saw this story (yesterday) and it's yet another example of the vileness that is Sharia Law and the utter backwardsness of those who still follow it.

While I agree this is vile and backwards, Christianity isnt always much better.

en.wikipedia.org...

As the phenomenon became more widespread, it extended beyond prostitution, to unmarried mothers, developmentally challenged women and abused girls. Even young girls who were considered too promiscuous and flirtatious, or too beautiful, were sent to an asylum. This paralleled the practice in state-run asylums in Britain and Ireland in the same period, where many people with alleged "social dysfunction" were committed to asylums. The women were typically admitted to these institutions at the request of family members (mostly men), priests and doctors. Without a family member on the outside who would vouch for them, some penitents would stay in the asylums for the rest of their lives, many of them taking religious vows.

The middle eastern religions, including Christianity, have been horribly misogynistic. Notice that the last one of these institutions only closed in 1996. In the first world.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
This OP is from a blog post with no citation whatsoever. We automatically accept Islamic hatred as fact without ever questioning if we are being decieved.

Our US media has an interest and an agenda to promote such things as this. Although I also expect this is a true story, there really is no "local" [Middle Eastern] proof of such heinous behavior we're all getting so upset about.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I just don,t understand this, how can this horrible but enormous problem be solved? This is insane. We are talking millions of people who follow a system of law and belief in its virtues and process and how can anybody of sensible origin change these beliefs, death for rapists yes, victims children or not should be given the full support of the whole country and I am sure there is not one person, well unfortunately prob a few (EVIL) who feels these victims should take any responsibility.
We are attempting to modernize these countries.
This is a dream, the only way you could really stop this i fear is sterilize every person who believes this is right and remove all children until these evil people are no longer in circulation and joined their forbears in hell.
Or else this is a perpetual problem where all young start to think like their warped parents.

And the sad thing is these beliefs are all over the world, and their actions as far reaching.
Peace be with all free and sensible people appalled by this.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Things not that dissimilar from this happen in western nations and there was one girl that was threated with death, strangled and beaten by her brother while her father looked on IN THE UK.

So i feel if its happening here and they are penalized for it, then where it is encouraged i'm sure they don't bother.
Sadly this is not much of a surprise and if your that way inclined you tube has videos of packs of these animals beating and stoning women so we know it happens.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by nonetruegod

This is a dream, the only way you could really stop this i fear is sterilize every person who believes this is right and remove all children until these evil people are no longer in circulation and joined their forbears in hell.
Or else this is a perpetual problem where all young start to think like their warped parents.

And the sad thing is these beliefs are all over the world, and their actions as far reaching.
Peace be with all free and sensible people appalled by this.

Are we talking about Islam? Or Christianity? Or both?

Both use brainwashing children as a means to ensure their young think like their parents. Neither of them could allow people to grow up first, and THEN choose whether or not to subscribe to the beliefs.

You forget, to someone not brainwashed into Christianity, it looks just as barbaric and nuts as Islam does to Christians.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Theocracy isn't the problem. Hit the problem on what it is. One bad religious group. Anything beyond is pure assumption and opinion.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Pro-muslims always say Muslims are peaceful, but they always point to Muslims that don't live in Muslim countries.

Muslims that don't live in the middle east are only peaceful because they cannot legally practice Islam and Sharia like they can in an Islamic government country.

For instance, MuslimX lives in America. Pro-Muslims say look he is living in America peacefully. He is not peaceful, he is only restraining himself because he would get arrested and probably imprisoned for stoning raped women like Sharia demands. He would also get arrested for trying to marry and have sex with a child.

If MuslimX were living in...say...Pakistan, he would be stoning rape victims and kidnapping children and forcing them to convert to Islam, and forcing them into marriage. Just like all the other Muslims.

The fact is that the REAL intentions of Islam are being carried out in the middle east everyday. People like to point to the Muslim next door, but that is a diluted Muslim who is unable to be "fully" Muslim due to no Sharia law support, and not a good example of genuine Islam.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

Originally posted by LadySkadi

I saw this story (yesterday) and it's yet another example of the vileness that is Sharia Law and the utter backwardsness of those who still follow it.

While I agree this is vile and backwards, Christianity isnt always much better.

en.wikipedia.org...

As the phenomenon became more widespread, it extended beyond prostitution, to unmarried mothers, developmentally challenged women and abused girls. Even young girls who were considered too promiscuous and flirtatious, or too beautiful, were sent to an asylum. This paralleled the practice in state-run asylums in Britain and Ireland in the same period, where many people with alleged "social dysfunction" were committed to asylums. The women were typically admitted to these institutions at the request of family members (mostly men), priests and doctors. Without a family member on the outside who would vouch for them, some penitents would stay in the asylums for the rest of their lives, many of them taking religious vows.

The middle eastern religions, including Christianity, have been horribly misogynistic. Notice that the last one of these institutions only closed in 1996. In the first world.

I agree. Though, vile and criminal, this is hardly exclusive to Sharia. It actually sounds right out of the pages of Deuteronomy.

"If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her."
-(Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NLT)

"If within the city a man comes upon a maiden who is betrothed, and has relations with her, you shall bring them both out of the gate of the city and there stone them to death: the girl because she did not cry out for help though she was in the city, and the man because he violated his neighbors wife."
-(Deuteronomy 22:23-24 NAB)

The again, the bible has a couple of high-profile incestuous rapes, like Lot's daughters taking advantage of their drunker father (and getting impregnated by him) and more notoriously:

And it came to pass after this, that Amnon the son of David loved the sister of Absalom the son of David, who was very beautiful, and her name was Thamar. And he was exceedingly fond of her, so that he fell sick for the love of her: for as she was a virgin, he thought it hard to do any thing dishonestly with her. [II Kings 13:1-2 ] And Thamar came to the house of Amnon her brother: but he was laid down: and she took meal and tempered it: and dissolving it in his sight she made little messes. And taking what she had boiled, she poured it out, and set it before him, but he would not eat: and Amnon said: Put out all persons from me. And when they had put all persons out, Amnon said to Thamar: Bring the mess into the chamber, that I may eat at thy hand. And when she had presented him the meat, he took hold of her, and said: Come lie with me, my sister. She answered him: Do not so, my brother, do not force me: for no such thing must be done in Israel. Do not thou this folly. [II Kings 13:8-12] But he would not hearken to her prayers, but being stronger overpowered her and lay with her. [II Kings 13:14]

At least justice was ultimately done as Thomar’s other brother, Absalom, killed Amnon two years later in vengeance.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

All religions that force belief are wrong and the people who force it are wrong but its on thing being forced to go to church but no other religion or law system say you should be killed for being raped, adultery,refusing an arranged marriage or dating someone with dissimilar beliefs (wont say different as all pretty much the same).
They may frown,be angry or even in the extreme disown but kill Very,Very rare and by a group sharing these beliefs committing this kind of crime even more rare.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Isawsomething

Find a true western person who still believes this and you've found yourself a liar or a mentalist. Either way would be an complete outcast of society and if they acted like they believed they would be more likely to be hunted by a mob and beaten for being a monster not a victim.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MavRck

Honestly the fact that you want to reason with people committing these crimes, is a big leap. If you perhaps mean, 'let's reason with these people, so we can learn a bit about their psychological pathology, so we can easier target these people for future cleansing', then I'm all for it. But trying to justify this in some way is ridiculous. The best any culture could do to justify this is by killing the ones truly responsible for such horrors. Right and wrong are NOT difficult to perceive, one can argue how these people are only "sick", but better to get rid of them before their insanity spreads as an acceptable alternative set of beliefs.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MavRck
"How does this logic/mindset come to be the 'norm' ?

I want to hear from the side of the accusing. I want to know why/how and in what shape or form this can be seen as logical or the right thing to do "

They will give some lame excuse to justify the rape..and the subsequent fatal beating.
Something along the lines of.. She provocatively exposed a portion of the big toe on her left foot
and the "man" entered into an uncontrolled sexual frenzy at the sight of the exposed flesh. Something
akin to the Vulcan "Pon-Farr" (See Star Trek) Defenitely the young lady's fault of course. Any sensible
human being would logically come to this same conclusion.
Those pesky wardrobe malfunctions....pretty dangerous for muslim women huh ?

...Idiotic and Absurd... Allah Akbar

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by nonetruegod

You missed the earlier post where in Ireland until very recently, (1996) some women were held as slaves essentially, for life, by Christian organizations, for having sex, being too flirtatious, getting molested, or raped, etc.

Personally, if I had to choose, I might rather be stoned to death than held for life, forced to work for the church against my will, and abused day after day after day both mentally and physically. And in some cases sexually too.

Religion as it is practiced by many, is a problem. The lack of respect for free will and choice, is a problem. The misogyny is a problem (for half the worlds population, any way.) The desire to slaughter and otherwise obliterate competing religions and their practitioners, is a problem. The desire to seize political power and force conversion, is a problem. Unfortunately, we have more than one problem, and each of them only sees the others as problems. Christians dont want to end the problem itself, they want to be the only one playing the game. Ditto for Islam.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Byteman

ISLAM as a religion at one point was close to becoming extinct. I'm sure someone twisted the religions foundational basis to the point that it has become a common method for them to force their religion unto others to flourish and survive. It is a relatively new religion compared to some of the other religions around the world.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by invetro

Well said, and that is why I too, have made my opinions known on many of the threads discussing islam, and whilst I agree this type of scenario is mainly the preserve of the fanatics, the moderate majority just seem to keep quiet, which brings to mind the phrase all that is required for evil to triumph is that good men do nothing!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join