It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14yr Old Rape Victim Beaten to Death by Islamic Court

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by marinesniper0351
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

I agree with some modifications, Muslims that do not practice the barbaric rules of Sharia law...

I have no problem respecting muslims. I have no duty or obligation to respect their beliefs. Always respect people, don't always respect beliefs.

The antiquated Abrahamic religions bring unnecessary harm to our species. Best to purge this disgusting cancer.

link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner
reply to post by rusethorcain

You're an idiot as well.....

Your maturity level belies your education and denigrates the region of this great country you hail from. You make people mistakenly think all southerners are like you. Way to keep perpetuating those stereotypes.

we in the South are just a bunch of inbred, toothless child molesters.

Who thinks this? You said it.

I think that the only way to prevent these sorts of crimes is if people do not ignore them.
No matter where they happen...we should not forget them and go about our daily lives. We should look for people who are mentally disturbed and get them into treatment. Sexual predators should be chemically castrated.

And maybe some others...The gene pool is getting a little scum on the top.
edit on 9-2-2011 by rusethorcain because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by invetro
What I get from this is that rape is the fault of the female under Sharia law, and that the Muslim men who commit these crimes are compensated for their being led astray by marraige, which I deem to be a slavery sentence for the wife, or in this case, the temptation is removed by murdering the young girl. Poor thing.

Yes. This is the typical attitude of the religious fanatics that most of the male dominated society in the middle east and asian countries have. The laws are so twisted and amended over time that it is hard for someone to trace and rectify. It is like Hitler and Nazism which brainwashed and controlled majority of the germans during WWII to follow his twisted logic and belief system. Surely there are few that understand the issue within their religion and social laws but they are crushed by the majority in those regions/countries.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
This is why Religion and intangible belief systems are the root of all evil. This is why I hope Earth experiences the most devastating natural blow in it's existence and cleanse the world of this evil. I would give my life any day to end all of this illogical and extreme behavior; I hope mother Earth punishes the infectious and viral weight of man and may a new day be born. Now, I'm just going to go visualize what I would do to these pieces of **** if ever given the chance.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I don't always agree with laws in the United States, but I am assuming they are calling it "rape" because of her age. It isn't legal for a 14 year old to have an "affair" with an adult, so technically it would still be rape here, even if she was a willing participant.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by PETROLCOIN

I love that argument. Whenever people start pointing out all of America's faults (and we have plenty), it is nice to look at the progress the country has made in such a short time, while other countries and cultures have not done it in thousands of years! China, Russia, the whole African continent, and the Middle East seem to be standing still while America progresses.

You are correct. However you are also forgetting that US is a very new country. Moreoever the people are immigrants. One can shape the country as they please when its brand new. The other countries that you mentioned existed for a much longer period (except pakistan, bangladesh, israel and several middle eastern and south asian countries). To change things that existed in a region for thousands of years is very difficult though not impossible. To change things or amend new laws in a brand new country is lot easier.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadtruth
I know some will say " but not all Muslims agree with this ....... "

But I am quite sure if something was done in the name of the Catholic Church, there would be a protest or at least an organized public message or PR response.

When I see protests and public announcements from clerics on mass denouncing these people as not being Muslim. Then I will believe it is not quietly sanctioned.

Agreed. The problem exists in every corner of the society. Look at the outcry from the Catholics for child molestation cases against several of the priests. When the Islamic clerics start denouncing the savages then it will make a difference. Until then those countries are not free from themselves even if they are not ruled by a foreign invader.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MavRck

There is no logic, no rational thinking in Islam. It is a hell by itself.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
Women should be leaving these Muslim countries in droves!! Living in fear, knowing any day you or your daughter could be stoned, raped or killed is a horrible way to live.

Well..they might not get stoned but they might get raped or killed in other parts of the world too. This is a universal issue and it has been occuring since caveman's days.

Some statistics just for US (see link below).

www.paralumun.com...
www.aztlan.net...
www.aztlan.net...
www.rainn.org...
www.aztlan.net...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by MavRck

Most of those you listed are not "southern states." Being geographically south does not make it a southern state. In the U.S. southern states are the old Confederate States. Alabama, Georgia, North Florida, Mississippi, etc. We also loosely include Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas.

Southern California and Southern Florida are exactly the opposite of a "southern state." In fact, most southerners consider California and Miami a foreign country!

And your earlier posts are entirely inaccurate. I've lived in the most hillbilly and redneck parts of the country, and there are not shotgun weddings or rapes of 14 year olds as common practice. Occasionally you see some sick things in trailer parks and urban areas, but they are not confined to the south, they are confined to the poor and uneducated areas of any city or state. They are exploitation, and they are criminal, not acceptable, nor common.

I will admit that there are a lot more cousins getting married in rural areas though. It isn't rape or arranged marriage, it is just isolation and lack of viable choices. Usually they are at least 3rd cousins, LOL!

Edit to add:
"Hillbilly" is a more midwestern and Appalachian word for the simple hill folks, while "redneck" is a more southern or country word for the rowdy and ornery crowd. There are also "rough necks" which are more specific to Oklahoma, Louisianna, and Texas and applies mostly to rig workers, but can be used for other tough jobs and tough guys there. To properly insult people, you have to get the venacular correct, because "redneck" might be a compliment in Southern Alabama, but an insult in Missouri, and they don't even know what a "rough neck" or "hillbilly" is in Southern California. Just an FYI for your travels.
edit on 9-2-2011 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
As they say about American courts:
Rape victims are the only time the victim is the accused.
One third of the woman in the uS army claim to have been raped.
they figure that most rapes gpo unreported.

Hey remember witch burnings?
Of course they didn't call it rape when the inquisiter gave it to those poor gals.
remember the part about how defending yourself was considered an admission of guilt...?

oh yeah, we're are afraid of evil muslims today. sorry.......

funny how evil people always have land, oil, women, and stuff.....and they people wanting the stuff always got to call them evil...while not lookin in the mirror...lack of courage I guess

muzzies shouldn't have stoned her..
they should have predator droned her...that way they could have killed her family, the people down the road, Pat Tillman, the cats and dogs too..they are more evil then muslims any rat will tell you...
Terriors.......aaarrrggghh evil debble dog
edit on 9-2-2011 by Danbones because: too much too say no one to listen

I agree. However another thing that does not happen in the western countries is that the gruesome details of a crime such as a RAPE is not revealed to the general public as per exactly how the victim was treated by the criminal. Many of them are killed or just disappear (look at the post office or milk cartons). Some believe they are sent overseas as sex slaves and some are killed and left to rot or buried for nobody to find them forever. We just do not see the statistics and details but a rape is a crime regardless of who does it. However I do agree that the victim should not be punished. Plain and Simple.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Just say no to Sharia law.

This is awful, godless and depraved.

They should hang the 40 year old cousin and then beat the crap out of the family who allowed their own flesh and blood to be treated like this...

Eurgh... Makes my blood boil!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
well, that was fun.

no more personal attacks. no more off topic nonsense.

thank you.

and now back to your regularly scheduled programming

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join