It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14yr Old Rape Victim Beaten to Death by Islamic Court

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by greenfox83
Poor child, god rest her soul, although having to deal with such heinous acts, she is in a better place where no one can hurt her anymore. Abuse of any kind should not be accepted, especially to a child, her uncle will burn in hell for this, no god thinks this is justice or punishment for a child.

Agreed. She is in a much better place then to face torment all her life and live a life without hopes or dreams. Most of the women who are raped in these regions are generally exploited by the society in general. Atleast she does not have to go through a trauma throughout her life like many of them do in the Western Countries. Though I agree she should not have been punished. Instead it should have been the 40 year old relative whose jewels should have been melted.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Here we go. More propoganda bullcrap that the MSM always tries. MSM has really gotten bad. Never Never trust them.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by hdutton
Well, I quess that will teach her to get raped!

If you could get all the facts of the case, you would probably find out just how much she
tempted this poor man before he knew what was happening.

Why a man would be held responsible for his actions in this case is beyond all reason.

This is why Muslim women should wear all those bed sheets and not go out in public. No man
has the strength of character to withstand such temtations.
It is just NOT HIS FAULT !!!

You mean to say that muslim men are more viral and hornier then other races and cannot control their sexual urges? Or is it that muslim girls are more attractive then other girls from other races? Its not true. Its Knowledge, Education and understanding along with a clean conscience and spirit that helps you overcome one's own weaknesses. It is not difficult to accomplish.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
well, that was fun.

no more personal attacks. no more off topic nonsense.
thank you.
and now back to your regularly scheduled programming

hahaha..i hope he/she was not attacking me. But I couldnt' care less as I didnt see anything. Was he ?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Intriguing. These must be the moderates I keeps hearing about. Subhuman mongrels.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Religion of Peace, don't forget.(being sarcastic)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

I live in the South and that doesn't happen here ..not in this area anyway. As a matter of fact I had a girl friend who was raped by her stepfather , she was 13 then and he did go to prison. Messed her life up and also she had a lot of mental problems from it and a lot of counceling too.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by MavRck

Actually, your wrong. Stuff like this doesn't happen in just the deep south. It happens all over. The south doesn't have a patent on this kind of behavior. If you have enough money and/or political influence and a good lawyer, it can be made to go away.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I am not allowed by the A.T.S. controllers to describe how I truly feel about the buckets of slime from the mouth of a camel who were involved in this horror and terror they put this child through before she screamed her last breath, but I will say that I'd like to get my hands on them, as do most non-Moslems who read about it! For over three decades now, the governing party of Canada has been giving these bastards a free ride for life, after they claim "refugee" status, yet it will only take an order from one of their wacko ayatollahs (spelling?) for them to slit our throats as we sleep. Besides this crap, they not only bring all their political problems with them, they bring diseases that have for years been wiped out in this part of the world. How about Smallpox and Diptheria for example? This is only the tip of the iceberg which is bad enough, but now they want to bring in the female hating, and murderous Sharia law. The will get their way sooner or later, since like with everything else that's wrong, the Canadian government will concede to them. I only hope Canadians wake up and do some protesting of our own before it's too late, and my beautiful country becomes another living hell for non-Moslems, and all women!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by pirep
Religion of Peace, don't forget.(being sarcastic)

There is no religion of peace. Not a single one be it christianity, islam, hinduism, buddhism or jainism or any others that I do not know about. Its the followers and preachers who think they know it all and amend the original beliefs of a religion that are the true culprits. How many of you really think or believe that we have a original written version of a particular religion?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Did you guys hear about a place called America where they take all black people and slave them up and hang them. I mean they didn't even let them use the same water-fountains, just 50 years ago, I mean what kind of place has people drinking from another water fountain? Such a backward and third world country

Or the Trail of Tears where Indians were trekked thru the snow that killed many men, women and children.
edit on 9-2-2011 by ellieN because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by notsoperfect
reply to post by MavRck

There is no logic, no rational thinking in Islam. It is a hell by itself.

Since you seem to have pretty strong notions on the subject, why not seek out a local Immam and talk to him about your concerns. I have a hunch that he might have equally strong feelings about items such as the original post which seems to be starting out as a lie.

I'm sure you would not want to labour under any misapprehensions. Deny Ignorance...to coin a phrase

Originally posted by ellieN

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Did you guys hear about a place called America where they take all black people and slave them up and hang them. I mean they didn't even let them use the same water-fountains, just 50 years ago, I mean what kind of place has people drinking from another water fountain? Such a backward and third world country

Come a long way, haven't they...no sarcasm intended at all.
edit on 9-2-2011 by JohnnyCanuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by PETROLCOIN

I love that argument. Whenever people start pointing out all of America's faults (and we have plenty), it is nice to look at the progress the country has made in such a short time, while other countries and cultures have not done it in thousands of years! China, Russia, the whole African continent, and the Middle East seem to be standing still while America progresses.

American society flourishes and evolves to new levels of acceptance (from which every other western and european nation has taken an example from) due to the diversity of cultures we absorb. In great effort does the government seek to remain unbiased in all facets of law neutrality. Even to the point that the system may seem broken, when in fact it is simply unfeeling, completely. While this does have its drawbacks, such as a system that shows no compassion in most cases, it also removes the religiously emotional from presenting any sort of "God" enforced justice. Think about that for a second. Without the interference of some pesky God to influence the rationality of a courtroom, us humble human beings are forced to derive our conclusions based on pure logic and common sense. Such was not the case for this poor rape victim.

When you introduce divinity into an otherwise simple case of "who's fault is it?", you open up a Pandora's Box of nonsensical blame and punishment. After all, who wants to offend their deity? Let's just punish everyone involved, just to be safe. >.>

Not the typical "religion is baa-baa-baad!" decry-er, I do believe it has its purposes. Let's face it. This planet has it's fair share of less-than-intelligent people. Religion serves the purpose of placating people who need a higher purpose to continually "do the right thing". The few remaining people who are either morally conscious of their actions without the threat of so called divine intervention, or are simply smarter than most, see no need for a religious lifestyle.

How many of you fellow ATS'ers know someone who is a complete and total asshole all week long, then goes to church every sunday to ask for forgiveness, repent their sins, and repeats their behavior the following week? Religion is a vice for many, much like a cigarette or a beer. It's a drug that soothes some, placates others, or simply scares a person because in their fear they unquestionably concede that they would rather not risk going to "hell".

And that's really what this is all about. It's what Sharia court is about. It's what the southern cross burning is about. Who is viewed as a human, who is going to hell for doing something terrible, who is punished for offending their God, and who simply didn't care and committed a vile crime, either ignorant of the repercussions or knowingly abusive of their own court laws.

I'm very sorry that we live in a world that would allow this tragedy to occur. But as a species we aren't all on the same social or moral level, yet. Even within any particular society, there is not uniformity in intelligence, moral understanding, common sense. My condolences to her family for suffering a life within a system they may be unable to escape from.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bkrmn
I am not allowed by the A.T.S. controllers to describe how I truly feel about the buckets of slime from the mouth of a camel who were involved in this horror and terror they put this child through before she screamed her last breath, but I will say that I'd like to get my hands on them, as do most non-Moslems who read about it! For over three decades now, the governing party of Canada has been giving these bastards a free ride for life, after they claim "refugee" status, yet it will only take an order from one of their wacko ayatollahs (spelling?) for them to slit our throats as we sleep. Besides this crap, they not only bring all their political problems with them, they bring diseases that have for years been wiped out in this part of the world. How about Smallpox and Diptheria for example? This is only the tip of the iceberg which is bad enough, but now they want to bring in the female hating, and murderous Sharia law. The will get their way sooner or later, since like with everything else that's wrong, the Canadian government will concede to them. I only hope Canadians wake up and do some protesting of our own before it's too late, and my beautiful country becomes another living hell for non-Moslems, and all women!

Sometimes I wonder if the non-muslim political system wants the Sharia law to be brought to their countries so that it can be used as an excuse to use it against the muslim countries and eventually change the immigration laws without causing turmoil? Just a theory since this is a conspiracy theory website for the most part. I've been typing that for a long time that muslims like to 'Multiply and Conquer' wherever they go. They are the most insecure individuals that I have met when it comes to religion.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Sadly to say these would be the type of people to survive a planetary diasaster/event,

right along with the cockroaches.......

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Sure makes my problems so insignificant. Poor poor poor girl. My heart breaks for her

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Honestly, this religion does more harm than good. I mean yeah, some Islamic people would never let this happen to their child, but seriously people, this is ridiculous. I wish we could just bomb these *snip* and get it over with, without hurting the innocent. Their is no, NO, possible reason why this child's death should be justified. Those people including those in the court, family who were responsible for this horrible crime should be punished, screw it, they should be tortured. I don't care if it makes me just as bad as them, but at least they would feel pain, humility, suffering, just like this poor girl. For what? Some sick guy who had sex with her AGAINST HER WILL and she's a whore?! I think bombing these countries would solve some problems. Stories like this get me so angry.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
wow, one more fine example of the human condition we dare call 'sanity'.
Stories such as this sure brings the concept into much greater consideration.

The ATS T&C prevent me from expressing my deepest desires for these purveyors of perversion, pestilence and the putrification of the human experience. May they live long and suffer greatly.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The inititial story seems have gained a few extra wrinkles since it's been passed around.

The story seems to be that the girl was being groomed to marry a cousin, nothing out of the ordinary there, I forget the percentage of UK Pakistani people who are married as cousins but its an alarming rate considering the medicals issues it causes. Anyway, she didn't want to so he raped her but the family treated it like she had had an affair with him which in that wonderful country leads directly to some form bloodshed. Her family beat her and she was sentenced to 100+ lashes despite she had pleaded she had been raped, after 75 lashes she collapsed and later died.

She's just been exhumed and found to have bled to death it has just been announced.

The family has disowned her saying she brought shame to their family even tho she was raped, the rapist has fled and no doubt will be given safe haven by his local mates.

But the basis here is that women are worth nothing there, they have no laws in their favour, the religion under sharia treats them as worse than second class citizens and are deemed nothing more than slaves to the husband and a birth device.

The one thing you can expect to see from Sharia over there is violence, everything is delt with by violence and bloodshed. Sadly the people there especially those in outward regions have lived like this from day one and show a very unsavoury lust for blood, I've seen far too many video's where crowds just join in for the fun of the kill, it's like nothing I've seen before bar say Jack the Ripper and other serial killers.

Although press of this material is sometimes jazzed up to be more sensational the core of what's true is foul and disgusting, man made rules to appease their lust for control and violence.

To be honest, its almost a sport is some sick way for them, people especially women are just human cadavers waiting to happen.

Sharia in its most foul is something no one should be made to live under...
edit on 9-2-2011 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Is this an expression of Islam, or an expression of a primitive culture? Remember, the West is not that far removed from burning witches, right?

It is an expression of Islam mo matter how you try to twist and evade the truth!

Though more accurately = it is an expression of people who are convinced they are in posession of the pure and unadulterated truth and have the power to impose it, wether it is Communism, Nazism, Catholicism or Islam.

To the extent their 'truth' contradicts the natural grain of the human condition - the more horrendous the results will be.

And the more bizzare the mental and moral contortions that believers will tie themselves into, in order to deny the meaning of the obvious results.
edit on 9-2-2011 by JohhnyBGood because: quote box

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join