It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14yr Old Rape Victim Beaten to Death by Islamic Court

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MavRck

You're so full of BS... you don't have a clue what you're talking about and beyond that, it seems as though you're trying to justify the acts of fanatic lunatics by saying; "it happens all the time in the South".

You're just wrong on so many levels it's pathetic....

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

So the location is the problem?
It happens in the N S E and W

I mentioned Brianna, a 6 month old baby girl. Cincinnati I think (unless that was a separate incident) and you can find a whole slew of them by googling child, rape, murder... WITHOUT the words "Islamic Court."

hiphopwired.com...

and here is a 1 month old baby boy in AZ

Don't you dare say anyone is trying to justify anything like this by mentioning that it happens in your own back yard. That is reprehensible and a lousy excuse for not facing facts of the matter.

Face it. It happens here too.

The major difference is...no one (not many) here will jump on board and protect the perpetrators. It is not a part of our culture and I do think this type disgusting crime happens AS frequently here where it is not accepted on any level.

Whether it occurs here or there I think the punishment should be instant death. I would like to inflict much suffering before they die but that would be gratuitous and only for my own benefit. Society overall does not gain from catering to these extra wishes. Death is enough.
edit on 9-2-2011 by rusethorcain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by MavRck

ma man u hit the nail on the head with alot of your posts on this thread .its so true its the bloodlines and there is no America

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I saw this story and thought what a murderous manipulative paedophile psychopath using the methods available to himself to avoid opprobrium and continue his life, I'd be interested to see what the official Bangladesh government opinion on this case. I'm fairly sure identical crimes happened in England when we were an actual feudal society.

The human race really needs to grow up and drop all the religions for the pile of crap they are.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by MavRck

I was referring to the well known fact that in the "deep south"ern states , inter-breeding occurs/occured on a relatively high level.

B.S. I know of a couple of cases from the teachers of the girls in question. BOTH cases are from the "progressive " state of Massachusetts. And another case that happened to an a couple of Adult friends of mine. One had a fairly high up father in US government politics and it happened in Washington D.C.

This type of stuff happens all over the world no matter what the country or religion. The only difference is how the child is viewed.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Wow, ...... I would never let stand the violation of any one kid in my family. Law will fail to apply at that time.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

The rapist, a man known as Mahbub, was previously convicted of rape and sentenced to marry his rape victim. The rape victim from that encounter was one of the family members who helped beat young Hena unconscious before her “trial.” Mahbub has since disappeared in order to avoid punishment for this more recent rape.

Most of such cases occur in the islamic nations such of Pakistan, Bangladesh. I read a similar story few weeks ago on a Pakistani victim. See the link below. Sometimes I feel the severe punishment in the middle east countries suits them well. The convicted should be punished severely like they do in Saudi. Too bad the same criminal laws does not exist in Pakistan or Bangladesh. Nothing new in these economically backward and poor countries. They do not have a stable government. The entire political system is run by their Military Leaders. The politicians are simply the pawns who work with a sword hanging above their head. However RAPE is a universal crime which occurs throughout the world. We really need to look at the statistics and numbers. Surely the RAPE victims go through brutal punishment and torture in the backward and poor countries and almost certainly killed in western countries by the rapist.

Few links for reading...

www.suicide.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

pakistancriminalrecords.com...

edit on 9-2-2011 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-2-2011 by hp1229 because: Grammer.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
double post - sorry

link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet
reply to post by MavRck

I was referring to the well known fact that in the "deep south"ern states , inter-breeding occurs/occured on a relatively high level.

B.S. I know of a couple of cases from the teachers of the girls in question. BOTH cases are from the "progressive " state of Massachusetts. And another case that happened to an a couple of Adult friends of mine. One had a fairly high up father in US government politics and it happened in Washington D.C.

This type of stuff happens all over the world no matter what the country or religion. The only difference is how the child is viewed.

Very true.
But lets not forget the Baptists Ministers who all feel they have a right to rape their own daughters.
This particular group of demons is primarily located in "The South"

Correction: All Baptist Ministers are not guilty of this reprehensible crime. I was involved in a group of abused women, and a website where many thousands of women spoke up about their abuse. After noticing many came from quote unquote "religious" homes...I began to ask "what religion?" Although there was a great diversity of environments ...an unusually large number of victims came from homes where the fathers were domineering Baptist Ministers...who drank.

link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet
reply to post by MavRck

Man... MavRck has my blood boiling this morning. Apparently he thinks that we in the South are just a bunch of inbred, toothless child molesters. He's obviously never been down South.

You have it right Crimvelvet, injustice occurs everywhere. The difference here, which MavRck fails to understand is that the laws in the States do not administer stoning as punishment. He is comparing apples to oranges. He claims he's not prejudice or racist but his comments would indicate otherwise. There is an obvious bias in what he says about the South and the fine people who live there.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
This is a story that has been altered on certain blogs and news sites.
There was no rape.
The girl died after being in the hospital for a week.
She was publicly lashed for having an affair with a married man.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Thanks to nastyj for pointing this out.

Again, there was no rape.
Nor did she die from the lashing.

I'm not saying her treatment was right, it was horrible. The girl was still a child and her life is now wasted.

This is a perfect example of how the western media will take a story and turn it into a muslim bash-fest.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeandShadow
Only the people can demand change to such idiocy. It may be a thousand years or more from now, but this garbage will end some day...

Yeah it will end someday when all the men and women are gay
But then there will be a different problem. People will stop copulating and produce less offsprings for a successful survival of a nation (Japan and Russia has this issue. Russia due to alcoholism and bad marriage. Not sure about Japan. Not sure about other nations facing such issues). Moreoever there are same gender rape cases too
geez...the FDA of the world should start administering doses of medication to reduce the sex hormones so that such crimes will not be committed

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I'm sure it's already been said in the 6 pages so far but I'll repeat it anyway....

This is another example of why we don't need to respect religious beliefs. Additionally, for those who say we mustn't interfere with the values of other cultures and societies, I say to hell with you. Improvement of conditions for the human species is not cultural imperialism.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I say prepare yourself Egypt for the Muslim Brother Hood, this is exactly the kind of law they want to impose on the people. This is sick, the people that participate in this are not my fellow Muslims they are an abomination to all that is good and decent in the world. May they goto hell and meet their 70 male demonic ant-virgins waiting with mango peeling knifes as strap on....you get my point...

As a Muslim I would rather end these sick peoples lives with every ounce of energy in my body...

Opinion coming from an American/Iranian/Marine Sniper...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

I saw this story (yesterday) and it's yet another example of the vileness that is Sharia Law and the utter backwardsness of those who still follow it.

True I agree. Benazir Bhutto was assasinated as she was a woman educated in UK who wanted to change the political system along with the traditional and religious laws that are still practiced to this day in Pakistan. Bangladesh is facing the same situation where their political system is heavily influenced by ISI of Pakistan. This only means that their laws will not change along with their political system for a long time. Whoever tried to change has lost so far in those regions/countries. This also includes the Middle East. RAPE in general is a universal problem though.
edit on 9-2-2011 by hp1229 because: Stupid Typos.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

I agree with some modifications, Muslims that do not practice the barbaric rules of Sharia law...all other mainstream religions seem ok to me like Buddhists...I believe in religion as long as I am not forced into any specific one...

Time to wake up and see that Sharia law is a sickness not a part of the Muslim religion...these people need to be put down like the animals they are.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by MavRck
reply to post by HunkaHunka

No... that's the whole point. But there have been documentaries, movies, and real life experiences.

Think about your days in high-school. The girl that slept with more than 1 guy (regardless of her feelings or how desperately the guy tried to get into her pants) she is thrown at, spat on, laughed at, ridiculed.

It happens everywhere. It makes very little sense. The boys sleep with whoever they want, whenever they want, in fact in competetion numbers...

Yet the girls... are the "sluts" when the day is done.

(Do not take what I posted previously as suggesting the US courts would allow or go along with it. American people would/do/have... and it is hidden, not publicized. Obviously not in the same fashion, or sense as the islamic case.)

Concur. Gender based bias exists in every society. Many such crimes are suppressed by the victim.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd

Ahh yes , just one more negative revelation of a faction of Islam , that loving and peaceful religion that so many on this site readily defend . These sects are of a stone-age mentality and have no proper place in a modern world

Is this an expression of Islam, or an expression of a primitive culture? Remember, the West is not that far removed from burning witches, right?

How about them wacky Christians, anyway?:

In Uganda, the Anti-Homosexuality Bill, if enacted, would broaden the criminalisation of homosexuality by introducing the death penalty for people who have previous convictions, are HIV-positive, or engage in same sex acts with people under 18 years of age...The proposed legislation in Uganda, however, has been noted by several news agencies to be inspired by American evangelical Christians. en.wikipedia.org...

Ergo...Christians want to kill Gays. Shall that be our next hyperbolic thread?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Well, I quess that will teach her to get raped!

If you could get all the facts of the case, you would probably find out just how much she
tempted this poor man before he knew what was happening.

Why a man would be held responsible for his actions in this case is beyond all reason.

This is why Muslim women should wear all those bed sheets and not go out in public. No man
has the strength of character to withstand such temtations.

It is just NOT HIS FAULT !!!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join