It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14yr Old Rape Victim Beaten to Death by Islamic Court

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Well, i've heard some things in my life that just made me sick. Well this might be the tops. For those of you who get angry when a muslim tries to add Suria law to other countries. Here's why. I am honestly too disturbed to discribe how i really feel. To say what i would want to really say about this might bet me banned here. I will say that if that girl had been my family. God help everyone involved with what happened to her.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Royal76

There was a video up about a year ago that was just as bad as this OP, except worse, because it was all captured on video. I think it was on metacafe? The video wouldn't fly here, but I had the misfortune of clicking on the link and seeing the whole thing. Beautiful young girl, cowering and crying, while a crowd formed around her with stones and cell phone cameras. They laughed as the first few hit her, but when the big concrete block smashed in and she stopped moving and blood pooled around her, the crowd settled down and wandered off. It was one of the most disturbing things I have ever seen, and even now it churns my stomach to think about.

There is no humanity in these actions, it is sub-human on every level, and everyone involved should have their very breath taken away from them. Even the onlookers are guilty, I don't know a single person in my entire life that could stand idly by and watch something like that, or worse yet film and laugh about it?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

the really sad part is, the original language of the torah doesn't seem to support the idea that women in general were evil, but rather, it seems to suggest that eve was viewed by enlil-jehovah as fallen, when she was genetically altered to have procreative abilities by enki-jehovah (no, i'm not kidding. the entire fall narrative is about procreation and the response to procreation. the word "know" is "to have sex". knowledge at the time, was referring to having intimate understanding of another person, sexually. the modification to make us a procreative species, then required the modification that took away our longevity/immortality. apparently we had eternal physical bodies, cloned in the images of the gods. the modification did all the things the text outlines -- pain in childbirth vs. cloning, shortened life spans, disease and suffering, etc).

the whole thing is a HUGE misunderstanding.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I for one think all religions should be abolished. They are all barbaric in their own way. And they have been the number one cause of war through out history. As for the subject at hand, I think its a repugnantan practice and an other way of saying "I'm too much of a sheep and can't think for myself so I'll have a very old old book dictate to me how to deal with the situattion...oh look we have to publicly kill the girl we raped...thank you Hala for your blood thurst and the injustice."

What happens if one of them gets tired of his wife? Does he give a little opium to some junky to rape her too so he can kill her next?

We can't have that in our countries. Our forfathers fought to damn hard to be were we are today to just give that up to a barbarian religion. Honnor killings have happen in Canada and the US and yes they have been reprimanded but not to the full extent of OUR law.

If you left your country because you thought that it was not the right place to raise your kids and there was too much violence. If you left your country because you felt opressed by you tyranical government. If you left you country because you felt like you were missing out on freedom or just because you felt like it. Don't come into our house and start changing things around because it's not enough like the home you left. You came in to our countries to have new oppertunities and to experience the life our ancestors have fought so hard to establish. By adoptin Sharia law we will be destroying every thing they fought for. You whanna practice your Sharia law then go back to your own country. Go kill and rape your own women and leave us alone. And if you don't practice sharia law or not that aspect of the sharia law then there is no need to be offended because it doesn't aply to you.
edit on 9-2-2011 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-2-2011 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by nonetruegod
reply to post by lee anoma

I did actually miss this part and have a new found massive respect for the Bangladeshi government.

The court in Bangladeshi already ruled that SHARIAH is ILLEGAL.
That should have made a lot of people happy, but I think you stopped reading after the first paragraph.

First of all, a terrible and much too common tragedy - a fate that no child nor human should ever have to endure - surely the concept of Hell itself could not be so cruel. Glad to see there's a lot more rational posters on this thread. But as a side point, this is NOT common practice in all Muslim countries that practice Shariaa law - Muslim laws differ in temperance, just like they do in every other country. Like you say, everyone just reads the headline and then jumps around shouting with a very limited understanding of what they're reading. This sort of punishment is not even dished out in Saudi (i.e. beating to death), the most infamous Shariaa state - it is an example of the uneducated villager mentality. Non-Muslims do this sort of stuff too.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 9-2-2011 by arollingstone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

And lots of Muslims decry the barbarism of the extremists. You can find them if you wish to challenge your own paradigm.
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Where is the riot condemning the indiscriminate suicide bombing attacks by the Moslems themselves? Where are the open letters by any Imam condemning the killings by the Moslem extremists? You guys are not even ashamed of being associated with those killers. You instead proudly proclaim they are not essentially a part of your belief system.

I don't have to be a part of any propaganda to know indiscriminate killings are evil and need to be condemned.

I would be extremely disturbed if any members of my religious group commit such an evil act.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
This OP is from a blog post with no citation whatsoever. We automatically accept Islamic hatred as fact without ever questioning if we are being decieved.

Our US media has an interest and an agenda to promote such things as this. Although I also expect this is a true story, there really is no "local" [Middle Eastern] proof of such heinous behavior we're all getting so upset about.

well geez, i guess someone else is expected to do Your homework, right?
how's these for news sources? any ok with you? ... some ppl find the silliest reasons to debunk the obvious.
www.thepeninsulaqatar.com...
en.news.maktoob.com...
www.jihadwatch.org...
www.globalpost.com...
www.google.com...
www.foxnews.com...
news1.ghananation.com...
www.bbc.co.uk...
surely, one or more of these news sites is good enough to make the story legitimate. No, i don't believe we are getting all of the facts but the ones that have been made available are enough to disturb most conscientious humans, regardless of religious preference.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
It's amazing how many will actually make excuses for or defend practices as sick as those exhibited by practitioners of Sharia Law. There is no defense. Only scorn is deserved. PC be damned in this case. Anyone defending this behavior is a sick, sick individual. Anyone trying to divert attention from the topic by saying yeah but, so and so did this is a sick twisted person. People are either for this or against it. If you make excuses for it, you are for it and as guilty as anyone involved in it. Anyone who is Muslim who does not without hesitation condemn this is for it. It is that simple.

This is not a cultural thing; it is a right and wrong, good and evil thing. I can't even imagine what kind of sick twisted Parent would allow this to go on, let alone go on for generations without rising up to stop it. I can't imagine what must go on inside of the homes of those who embrace this system.

To our Muslim friends, why don't you stop this? Only you have the power. What the hell is wrong with you? Why are you not screaming from the rooftops for this to stop in your culture? That girls Parents should have given their lives if need be to protect that girl. Otherwise they are in on it.

Those of you who so transparently try to change the conversation to avoid the truth, you are part of this also. You play a part in allowing this to be swept under the rug. Why?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by notsoperfect

And lots of Muslims decry the barbarism of the extremists. You can find them if you wish to challenge your own paradigm.
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Where is the riot condemning the indiscriminate suicide bombing attacks by the Moslems themselves? Where are the open letters by any Imam condemning the killings by the Moslem extremists? You guys are not even ashamed of being associated with those killers. You instead proudly proclaim they are not essentially a part of your belief system.

I don't have to be a part of any propaganda to know indiscriminate killings are evil and need to be condemned.

I would be extremely disturbed if any members of my religious group commit such an evil act.

islamnewsroom.com...

Google.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
It is no coincidence that here Christian side of the world even though it has been watered down has taught us to marry only one woman at a time and two witnesses is sufficient in a dispute for crimes as such. No one by law is whipped or lashed for their crimes to the extent that it given in the Quran, no one is stoned anymore because it was either by our choice of conscious by what was handed down to us through faith throughout the years, those who did, did not take an example from Christ or the New Testament.
I am sorry to say but by eroding the memory of the Bible from the national constitutions from around the world we are going to let in Laws in your home countries that far worse because some people thought the Bible might offend a minority group while they set up their own justice systems under your noses based on barbaric teachings they somehow (the authorities) seem to tolerate. Some are waking up in Europe and those who speak out, Like Christ did, end up being persecuted for it-that in itself is absurd and backwards.

The Bible - John 8

“Teacher, this woman was caught in the act of adultery. 5 In the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women. Now what do you say?” 6 They were using this question as a trap, in order to have a basis for accusing him.
But Jesus bent down and started to write on the ground with his finger. 7 When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, “Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.” 8 Again he stooped down and wrote on the ground.
9 At this, those who heard began to go away one at a time, the older ones first, until only Jesus was left, with the woman still standing there. 10 Jesus straightened up and asked her, “Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?”
11 “No one, sir,” she said.
“Then neither do I condemn you,” Jesus declared. “Go now and leave your life of sin.”

VS

Sura[24:2] The adulteress and the adulterer you shall whip each of them a hundred lashes. Do not be swayed by pity from carrying out GOD's law, if you truly believe in GOD and the Last Day. And let a group of believers witness their penalty.
[24:4] Those who accuse married women of adultery, then fail to produce four witnesses, you shall whip them eighty lashes, and do not accept any testimony from them; they are wicked.

Bukhari:V3B48N826 "The Prophet said, 'Isn't the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?' The women said, 'Yes.' He said, 'This is because of the deficiency of a woman's mind.'"

Hadith Bukhari 8:82:816 (Rajam is the stoning to death of a married adulterer The punishment in the Qur'an is 100 lashes and exile for a year). Umar said, "I am afraid that after a long time has passed, people may say, "We do not find the Verses of the Rajam in the Holy Book and consequently they may go astray by leaving an obligation that Allah has revealed "Surely Allah's Apostle carried out the penalty of Rajam, and so did we after him."

***Witnesses:

Qur'an 4:15 "If any of your women are guilty of lewdness, take the evidence of four witnesses from amongst you against them; if they testify, confine them to houses until death [by starvation] claims them."

***I'm sorry to say but the West was brought up with Jesus Christ and many people look up to a sinless guy who was killed by an intolerant generation, for the Middle East Muhammad is their great inspiration and we have to wonder which people and nations are better off, who is the perfect example to mankind?

The Hadith --sayings and actions of Prophet Muhammad

Muslim 680 The Prophet said: "When an unmarried couple fornicate they should receive one hundred lashes and banishment for one year. In the cases of a married male committing adultery with a married female, they shall receive one hundred lashes and be stoned to death. If one of the pair is unmarried, one hundred lashes and exile for a year.

Muslim 682 The Prophet said: "Do not stone the adulteress who is pregnant until she has had her child." After the birth she was put into a ditch up to her chest and the Prophet commanded them to stone her. Khalid came forward with a stone which he threw at her head, and there spurted blood on the face of Khalid and he cursed her. The gentle Prophet prayed over her and she was buried.

***Women have to be covered its more than just a choice its part of the religion some say its not to cover up that fact.

Qur'an 33:59 "Prophet! Tell your wives and daughters and all Muslim women to draw cloaks and veils all over their bodies (screening themselves completely except for one or two eyes to see the way). That will be better."

***Some men find marrying and having sex with under age girls is normal this is why it does happen as a normality in those countries.

Tabari VII:7 "The Prophet married Aisha in Mecca three years before the Hijrah, after the death of Khadija. At the time she was six." Ishaq:281 "When the Apostle came to Medina he was fifty-three."

***I know the Americans did some bad things at Viatnam but it was not in their religious ideology.

Bukhari:V4B52N143 "When we reached Khaybar, Muhammad said that Allah had enabled him to conquer them. It was then that the beauty of Safiyah was described to him. Her husband had been killed, so Allah's Apostle selected her for himself. He took her along with him till we reached a place called Sad where her menses were over and he took her for his wife, consummating his marriage to her, and forcing her to wear the veil.'"

Tabari IX:137 "Allah granted Rayhanah of the [Jewish] Qurayza to His Messenger as booty [but only after she had been forced to watch him decapitate her father and brother, seen her mother hauled off to be raped, and her sisters sold into slavery]."

edit on 9-2-2011 by The time lord because: edit

edit on 9-2-2011 by The time lord because: added text

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter

Originally posted by 547000
Hey now guys, they aren't Christians so stop dissing their culture. Y'all sounding like racists holmes.

I am not down on their culture...
...I would just like to know what legal/religious/social justification they have for this action.

but surely they don't from a legal perspective, arrests have been made.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I think I was 9 or 10 when I read "The Lottery." The imagery has stayed with me my whole life. Your description is very like it.

Edit to add, the person who threw the concrete block was kind. And you would be surprised how quickly people you know would become accustomed to that if it began here. You look at photos of lynchings, hangings, etc., and they are like parties, tons of people.

edit on 9-2-2011 by Illusionsaregrander because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

There is no humanity in these actions, it is sub-human on every level, and everyone involved should have their very breath taken away from them. Even the onlookers are guilty, I don't know a single person in my entire life that could stand idly by and watch something like that, or worse yet film and laugh about it?
reply to post by getreadyalready

There is no humanity in the religion of Islam. It should be banned from the human society. I would not mind if African Chimpanzees have Islam. I would never envy it. I'm appalled by the fact that the last pope of Vatican kissed on Koran. It disgusts me to death.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

i agree that it is horrible, and i despise sharia law, but remember your personal world view, needs to be tempered by the reality that there are also people who hold your world view, that have committed crimes against humanity and still do commit such crimes. what we have here is a ready made container to stuff people into, as a means to condemn the whole lot. not saying i agree with it, not at all.

here, let me clarify. i was in a coma, but before i went in the coma, my brain was gradually infected. the end result was not me, as it had altered my brain's chemistry, memories, and predilections. my libido hit the roof and sailed on out to the next galaxy.i had huge mood swings. i was paranoid. i didn't cheat on my hubby, but poor guy couldn't figure out what was wrong with me. he thought i was having a really hard core mid life crisis. nope. i was physically ill and neither of us knew it. our friends and family were looking down their noses at me, because it never dawned on them that they should look at the situation closer and make a humane judgement, but rather, they balanced my actions against their own behavior and assumed i was just being a bad person.

these kinds of experience teach you that things are not always as they seem, and that before you make any choices regarding people who you feel are behaving badly, you look very closely at the situation and be compassionate, as you are in a position to be so. unless you are feeling unwell ?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

The rapist, a man known as Mahbub, was previously convicted of rape and sentenced to marry his rape victim. The rape victim from that encounter was one of the family members who helped beat young Hena unconscious before her “trial.” Mahbub has since disappeared in order to avoid punishment for this more recent rape.

What the hell do you say to such an absurd event?
Fanaticism is truly a disease of the mind!!!

These aren't fanatics anymore, these are sick people.

This is a perfect example of why Theocracy, of any religion, is simply a demon's curse upon society.

Though something must be done, after you read how a rape victim was part of the beatings, yes she may have been forced, how do you react?

What solutions can one think of?

An unfortunate Pros of World Govt.

www.fortliberty.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

I chuckle every time I see somebody refer to this type of thing as "fanaticism". Sharia Law is mainstream islam. This kind of thing is the NORM in Saudi Arabia. Stop marginalizing Islam by referring to this kind of thing as "fringe" or "extremist". It's not. It's common and accepted behavior in the Mid East. When will people get this?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

Talk about selective and biased referencing! There are many ways to interpret the language of the Qur'an, most of what you have posted is not from the Qur'an - Hadith are not based on the Qur'an and why do you write so much [in brackets]? The Qur'an does not have those brackets, where did you source that information? Besides, thats what scholars are for - debate and evolution of religious morality. Muslims do not follow most of what you have just posted.

Take a look at this website, it is the equivalent of what you have just posted.
www.evilbible.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by General.Lee

well millions of non-catholic christians have disavowed the crusades but still get blamed for it. millions of americans, have disavowed war, but we still get blamed for it. etc etc. the problem seems to be the same, across the board. everyone is blaming everyone else, BY GROUP, for ease of stereotyping. i realize that if you have enough people who believe the same thing and that same thing is horrible, that it does pose a difficult problem, but the response should not be genocide.

at least, i don't think so. i have to speak up, as history has proven that mass mind and mob mentality can be just as deadly and unreasonable as the next mass mind and mob mentality. what good does it do to kill as a punishment of killing? i never did understand that.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
my god, what is seriously wrong with people?

I wish they would take their head out of their ass, but that would mean they would have to look at themselves.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

You're right, I hadn't thought of that, but the old hangings and even the civil war battles were often party atmospheres with onlookers. What a sad statement that is about all of our humanity.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Im almost speachless... almost but things like this get me so fired up how can I not make my voice heard!! How can this be considered fair punishment? Punish the victim? What kind of backwards @ss logic is that? I remember seeing a video of a young boy getting his arm run over by a car for his punishment. I don't think sharia law says anything about cars used as punishment. Hell cars didn't even exist when they came up with sharia law. Some sick bastard thought it would be fun to run over little kids I guess.

These evil people think up some of the most disturbing punishments, and all it does is make the modern world disgusted with them. If you want to be part of the 21st century then get out of the stoneage. They say America is getting to strict when we give some kid life because he shot and killed his dad and stepmom. That pales in comparison to what happens under sharia.

The rest of the Muslim world must stand up to put a stop to this NOW. There are more peacefull Muslims out there than radicals, but the vast majority of people are not smart enough to see there are two groups. The Muslims that believe in peace and love, and the ones that practice the barbarism of sharia law and think the world should be under there law.

I will never submit to sharia, or any law that takes away my birth given right to the pursuit of happiness and freedom. Thats why I love this country and the second amendment because it's the last line of defence against anyone trying to take those rights from me. I challange anyone to try it and see what happens. I'll die before I submit or show my allegiance to anything or anyone other than the American flag, my country, and my fellow freedom loving brothers and sisters.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join