It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14yr Old Rape Victim Beaten to Death by Islamic Court

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Speaking of Countries that need to be bombed...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
It's quite refreshing to see that you think that Theocracy with any religion is a bad thing. With all this anti-muslim sentiment floating around, mostly from 9-11 stirred up by the ground zero mosque campaign ploy, it's easy to forget that monsters will use any religion, flag or belief system to justify their sickness. The fact that the former rape victim would beat the latter victim just goes to show how effective proper brainwashing can really be.

link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Did you guys hear about a place called America where they take all black people and slave them up and hang them. I mean they didn't even let them use the same water-fountains, just 50 years ago, I mean what kind of place has people drinking from another water fountain? Such a backward and third world country
It was wrong but the difference is that African-Americans were able to make their case for justice and suceeded in doing so. Thus moving forward and leaving that situation in the past. The difference is that the powers that be are making excuses for this type of behavior so that Sharia law can be instituted worldwide. The mainstream media hardly ever reports these incidents and if they do it's on for a few minutes and forgotten. However those of us that disagree with Islamic Fascist philosophy are labeled as racists, xenophobes and told to practice tolerance. Instead of working to make this type of injustice illegal the powers that be are working to justify the unjust. As far as it not being a case of all arabs behaving this way, where are the ones speaking out against this behavior? I never see or hear of any. At least there were plenty of white people that spoke out in defense of and march with African-Americans during the civil rights movement.

link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Okay, so if someone raped your mother.
The guy saying hurry it up gang, to speed it along, is being kind?

If your favorite Muslim was really kind, he would have covered the girl with his own body at the start. But he didn't because he put his own well being before hers, an act of selfishness.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by RicoMarston
It's quite refreshing to see that you think that Theocracy with any religion is a bad thing. With all this anti-muslim sentiment floating around, mostly from 9-11 stirred up by the ground zero mosque campaign ploy, it's easy to forget that monsters will use any religion, flag or belief system to justify their sickness. The fact that the former rape victim would beat the latter victim just goes to show how effective proper brainwashing can really be.

Dont worry, 9/11 has nothing to do with my disgust of people who could cause such deliberate, horrible pain and suffering on another human.

The minute Christians start publicly whipping innocent children to death is the day I want them gone too.

edit on 9-2-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I simply can't think of anything more cowardly than whipping a raped girl as punishment for being raped.

And these people think this is about #ing "honor". Cowards. They should learn a little something about seppuku and practice that instead if they want to be honorable.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Hr2burn

I apologize right out of the gate as this is slightly off topic from the OP. I just cannot abide another thread having to do with Muslims turning into an islamophobic rant.

hr2burn-
you must feel remorse for the hatred you're spewing, as you apologized more than once in your post. And yes, you do sound like a "redneck" for lack of a better term. This is just one small group of people in one small part of the muslim world, and as such, shouldn't be used to judge the entire religion or the arab race. There's a reason why these stories are the exception and not the rule; the VAST majority of muslims are rational folks just like you and me who want the best for themselves and their families. If these people are fine with their gov't supporting this kind of behaviour, then that's their problem. we cannot play world cop and carpet bomb nations based on the actions of their worst criminals, it's unsustainable foreign policy. I wouldn't think for one millisecond about defending their actions, but if the people who live next door to them don't stand up to them, then they deserve whatever treatment they get. We in America just need to stay vigilant and make sure that this type of extreme and violent behaviour is not tolerated.
Also, someone right after hr2burn made the comment that if you don't act like this then you aren't accepted by mainstream muslims and that there aren't different types of islam like there are different types of judaism and christianity. you couldn't be farther off the mark, friend. islam is JUST LIKE the other 2 Abrahamic religions in that when two groups of muslims can't agree on an interpretation of scripture, they splinter apart from each other. Threre is no High Command of the Muslim Army, there is not attempt to impose sharia law on america (not a serious one, anyway) and there is no war between Muslims and Christians or Muslims and Americans. There are some people in some parts of the world which happen to be muslim who are so angry with the way our Elites operate that they are willing to give their lives to see us fall.
I feel like if we worried more about forgiveness and let the Universe handle the justice, things like this would become far less common.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by RicoMarston

You describe your mood awake and aware, i dont think so, time to wake up for real and smell the falafel.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

Originally posted by doobydoll
Sigh...READ the whole article.
They were arrested. Shariah is illegal there.
This village acted on it's own not in conjunction with the government.

They didn't know it was happening.
When they did they acted.

It wasn't legal.

Asking why their laws cannot protect children from a village of twisted misguided individuals is like asking why the law in the U.S. doesn't protect the children and women that were abused by that Mormon group in Utah where the whole city was in on letting women and girls be treated as property with no one to turn to because even the Mayor was doing it.

Why can't the law protect the innocent children dying everyday in the inner city from violence in the U.S.?

- Lee

SIGH.
Yes they do know it is happening. When did it ever stop?

Whether it's illegal or not, we still hear of these atrocities being committed in the name of a law all too often.

When did they get arrested for this? Was it AFTER it made the news. If it hadnt made the news would they have been pursued and arrested so quickly, if at all? Who knows?

I dont know much about the law, but I do know we don't torture people to death, even when they have purposely and intentionally broken the law, however malicious or heinous the crime.

Why? Because we're human beings.

By the way, I was asking why SHARIA law doesn't protect victims instead of punishing them, just as a law should - so why dont you take your own advice and YOU read posts properly.
edit on 9-2-2011 by doobydoll because: spelling

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Byteman

Get yourself a ticket and get on over there for the next stoning. You know there will be one. Try Saudi Arabia, they are big on it. You can then be in place to throw yourself on some girl as she is being stoned. I'll help you pay for it. In fact, I'll go with and record it so we can air your glory here. Because staying here and not going over to intervene when you know it will happen is..............an act of selfishness. Right?

Im sure there have been heroes over time. I am sure people HAVE jumped in and intervened. And I am willing to bet thats why they dont anymore.

But dont get all judgmental on how people should sacrifice their own lives rather than just end it quickly when your sorry tail end probably hasnt even marched on the White House or emailed a letter to your congressman insisting they stop doing business with the Saudi's because of this crap.

Or have you? Did you get blisters from your excessive efforts to save those poor girls? No?

I thought so. Its a big person who can sit at a keyboard and say what they would do if they saw a rabid crowd of people stoning someone to death, but Im willing to bet you wouldnt do a whole lot of anything. Not even try to end it quickly for the girl.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by RicoMarston

This is not a small group of people in a small part of the world. These are an extremely populous people all over the world and they must be taken seriously. and yes there is an attempt to institute Sharia law in the U.S. www.powerlineblog.com... and this must also be taken serriously. It's a step by step process, one step at a time. Every step they take is one step closer to their goal.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Justice fail...

You're doing it wrong!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AmatuerSkyWatcher

No and no. I'm pretty certain it is customary to those that believe in sharia law, that if a man or woman is seen to be leaving another man or woman's house when they have been alone together and are not married, it is encriminating enough to accuse them of adultery. Given that, is then hard to come by four witnesses?

you say customary "to those that believe in sharia law" which is correct, those that believe in Sharia Law aren't the same as Sharia Law, do you think that those fanatics are really following Quaran or Sharia Law, not really, this is not what Sharia Law States, according to Sharia Law you can only prove adultry by having four witnesses seeing the whole thing as i explained before, it is actually what Quran States, Sharia Law is taken from Quran and Hadith, what i am actually trying to say is Islam (with all the wrong things in it) is actually against what they have done to this little girl, people where not following Sharia Law in this case, it appears like they do when they actually do not.

I think you missed the rest of my post friend:

"Take note, that these punishments are dealt out to those who are unmarried adulterers (see verse 24:3). The original part of the Qur'an that dealt with married adulterers was eaten by a goat (lol I thought the Qur'an was promised exempt from corruption and destruction by Allah himself?)

yes i see the other verses in your post that deals with married adulterers, (i edited my post to add a line about the goat) the goat eating the verse that says those married adulterers should be killed is controversial (just like %99 of islamic scriptures :lol
, i personally don't believe it was eaten by the goat, or let me say it is not as simple as this, this might be a made up story, as i said it is either Mohammad or one (or more) of his companions who deleted the verse, my research lead me to have this point of view, in short if you follow the beginings of islam you will notice that Mohammad acknowledged christianity and judaism, judaism in particular was very important to Mohammad, he actually was seeking support from the jews, you see that when Mohammad prayed at first towards Jerusalim, Islamic prayer is very similar to the jewish one, and many other things that shows and proves Mohammad wanted the jews to accept him and support him, killing adulterers was actually taken by Mohammad from Judaism, to be precise, the killing is done by throwing stones at adulterers until they die, Mohammad took this punishment and put it in Quran, he actually was planning to make a new judaism, jews didn't give a damn to Mohammad and they didn't support him, he got mad,he wanted to take islam into a new path away from Judaism, the first thing he told Mulsims to do is to pray towards Mecha instead of Jerusalm, insted of killing adulterers (like in Judaism) he dropped the verse and replaced it with "Wipe them...", this is enough for now, it can take pages and pages to explain all of it, but Islam as i said is very complex and you need to dig to find how is this and why is that, Islam is a reflection of the sick personality of Mohammad, he did and said everything be it good or evil to gain power.

I won't even go into the many Hadith's that call for worse measures than this upon an "adultress" woman who has affairs with a married man or is indeed married herself. And yes, muslims view rape as the woman tempting the man into wickedness.... "

Hadith, you know what? each time i was talking to a believing muslim about islam, trying to prove that islam is BS and mentions one Hadith they would say, oh no, this Hadith is wrong, in case you don't know Hadith is divided into 3 categories according to who has said it, you have very strong, strong and weak, never ever could make an argument using Hadith against muslims, every muslim has his/her own version of what Islam is, Chaos, even scholars (Old and new) are not agreed upon one subject of Islam, Hadith is very very controversial, %99 of it was made up by people years after Mohammad's death, Dude lets leave it there, if you really want to form a clear idea about Islam you should be willing to spend years of your life reading all this nonsense called Islam, even then you will have semi-clear idea.

i am dead sure, eventhough i am telling you that islam is messed up and unclear, i know it like i know my name that Islam is against what they did to the girl, it is up to you to take it from me or not, but i am telling you i already knew Islam for the whole of my life, i already abandoned it, and i hate it, and i am not defending it.

Check out that link I provided above, detailing those that have left Islam and became apostates like yourself. It tells you there why they left Islam,

also this is not mentioned in Quran, it was mentioned in one Hadith, scholars of Islam are not agreed upon it as well, i told you and i am saying it again a very messed up religion, chaos, muslims don't know nothing about thier religion, i try to educate as much and as many muslims as i can, it is very very wrong to judge muslims by Sharia Law or by the actions of the retarded minority like those who killed the girl, judge islam, you know burn Quran, kill bin laden and the like, but muslims in general are victims.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Before I believe the validity of the story, can you post a different link from a different website? Something tells me forliberty,org has an agenda, whatever it may be.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by h_jordan

Good post. But dont try too hard to explain it to some people. I just saw a wonderful quote by Ayn Rand,

"The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody had decided not to see."
Ayn Rand

Willful ignorance cannot be conquered with information. I personally, am glad you took the time to explain, I learned from it. But dont expect those who argue against you to change their opinion. They dont want to. If God came down upon a beam of light and told them something they didnt want to hear, they would claim it was the anti Christ who had come.

Many of them dont even listen to their own Messiah, or care to understand his message, they for certain will not take the time to understand someone elses.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

reply to post by Hr2burn

Also, someone right after hr2burn made the comment that if you don't act like this then you aren't accepted by mainstream muslims and that there aren't different types of islam like there are different types of judaism and christianity. you couldn't be farther off the mark, friend. islam is JUST LIKE the other 2 Abrahamic religions in that when two groups of muslims can't agree on an interpretation of scripture, they splinter apart from each other.

No I didn't say that, i said that to be a true muslim, you have to be completely orthodox (unlike christianity or Judaism where you can belong to denomination and still be referred to as christian or jew), there is no grey area. this extract: "Sunnis and Shias agree on the core fundamentals of Islam - the Five Pillars - and recognize each others as Muslims. In 1959 Sheikh Mahmood Shaltoot, Head of the School of Theology at Al Azhar university in Cairo, the most august seat of learning of Sunni Islam and the oldest university in the world, issued a fatwa (ruling) recognizing the legitimacy of the Jafari School of Law to which most Shias belong. As a point of interest, the Jafari School is named after its founder Imam Jafaf Sidiq who was a direct descendent through two different lines of the Sunni Caliph Abu Bakr. And Al Azhar University, though now Sunni, was actually founded by the Shia Fatimid dynasty in 969CE." was taken from here link Can you Name any other form or denomination of Islam that is accepted by the "mainstream muslim" as acceptable with no fatwa pronounced against it?

If you go against the grain in Islam, you will be labelled an apostate, what do you think is the punishment for aposatism? Let me show you clearly:

The Grand Mufti of Egypt, Sheikh Ali Gomaa

There are some people in some parts of the world which happen to be muslim who are so angry with the way our Elites operate that they are willing to give their lives to see us fall.

Oh yes, plus the fact that we are all infidels too. Have you ever bothered to read the Qur'an or any of the Hadiths concerning non believers or infidels?....Perhaps you should, we are their mortal enemies, just because we are not muslims, so therefore are worthy of death by their hands. Please read, really.

I feel like if we worried more about forgiveness and let the Universe handle the justice, things like this would become far less common.

I'm not even going to try to reply to this...

I've not said there was a war between muslims and christians, there is however a war between muslims and the rest of the world. Don't believe me? Read up on those unbeliever and infidel verses.

Islamophobia-A great word for the PC's of the world. It's time people got educated. People are not scared by Islam, they are disgusted by it.

As for it being a small community of people that did this and it isn't wide spread? Well I think you should do some more research, especially on those countries that are governed by sharia law, and whilst you are at it, look up "honour" killings on google too.

H_Jordan, I agree completely that muslims are the biggest victim of Islam, and I truely wish them well, but I cannot see light for them until Islam is banished.

As for you saying about Islam is against it, well the many verses and scriptures, be it the Qur'an or the edicts in the Hadiths say otherwise.
edit on 9-2-2011 by AmatuerSkyWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Likely this is merely criminals hiding behind Sharia to cover up the crime of some scum bag who raped this child.

It’s just people in the village with influence with the local Imam.

This is a crime just like the priests who raped children and were shielded by the church

These scum bags who abused her are the lowest of the low.

Of course all the Islam haters are going to use this to sprout their usual ignorant bigotry.

There is no provision in Sharia law for torture of children like this.

Before Muhammad brought Islam the Arabs use to kill their female children. Muhammad abolished that.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
Likely this is merely criminals hiding behind Sharia to cover up the crime of some scum bag who raped this child.

It’s just people in the village with influence with the local Imam.

This is a crime just like the priests who raped children and were shielded by the church

These scum bags who abused her are the lowest of the low.

Of course all the Islam haters are going to use this to sprout their usual ignorant bigotry.

There is no provision in Sharia law for torture of children like this.

Before Muhammad brought Islam the Arabs use to kill their female children. Muhammad abolished that.

The girl was 14, in our eyes a child. in the eyes of Sharia law an adult and an adultress.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I would like to think that we live in a world with a universal common sense shared by all. The most basic understanding of right from wrong, to say the least. The minds of the people involved in this horrific and misdirected punishment have been destroyed by the brainwashing of one of many man-made religions.

Only time will advance such societies as technology and education become more prevalent and each younger generation strives for more human rights and equal treatment.

It is a true pity that our species is separated by fairy tales and obsessive compulsive rituals used to control the masses with guilt and fear.

I can only hope that this poor girl's death was not in vain. I hope that it can be a turning point for a time of change and enlightenment, but sadly, I don't think I will be alive to see it.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadtruth

Quote:

"Bangladesh's high court has ordered district officials in Shariatpur to explain why they did not protect the girl, The Daily Star said. The court ruled eight months ago that Shariah punishment was illegal."

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join