It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14yr Old Rape Victim Beaten to Death by Islamic Court

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

unfortunately so many slippery slopes have come true over the past generation, it makes people who have witnessed these events, leery.

i don't think mri tech is gonna help. my MRI said i was brain dead except for one small signal. and that if i did somehow survive, i would be a vegetable and paralyzed on the left side of my body. i woke up after 5 days, and was walking around on my own within a week. after 2 weeks, they were glad to get rid of me (let me leave the hospital), cause i don't like hospitals and spent as much time as i could rolling/and or walking all over the hospital, inside it and outside it. lol

edit on 9-2-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Sick twisted people...this has really upset me.

But take note people, I see similarities to the barbarity that goes on the very heart of the USA by people in power...tyrants are the same everywhere regardless of race, religion or standing.

The world is full of wicked people, it's a disease that spreads..working its way down the echelons of power to the gutters of the slums - its all the same - if this wickedness is being presented daily eventually even the most simple of people will do the same.

Hopefully that girl has found some peace now.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by notsoperfect
reply to post by celimonster

I would rather walk away from the scene if there is no other choice. You don't know what you are talking about.
This same idea can become the justification of the mercy killings of the sick elderly or terminal cancer patients.
Imagine, your mother is suffering with a terminal cancer and there is no hope for her except the excruciating pain and you'd rather kill her with a brick. Is that the way you think is a love for her?
Are you all insane?

I can't believe these sick minded people swarming ATS.

I can't believe you would prefer your mother suffered drawn out excruciating pain, knowing it would inevitably end in death, and would refuse her request to hurry that death up.

I have helped a man die, and I hope, if I'm ever in the circumstances he was in, someone will do the same for me.
He was in a similar situation to the one you mentioned, and begged me to help him end it.. The idea horrified me, but I go by the maxim, "do unto others as you would have them do unto you". So, morally, I had to put myself in his shoes and ask what I would want in his position. I realised I would not want to go on enduring what he was going through, with the knowledge of the frightful death awaiting someone with his lung condition, so I gave him the help he wanted.

As this man had type one diabetes, and was in a fragile state of health, all he needed was a large bowl of a luscious choc-chip ice-cream. However, morally, there was no difference between this bowl of ice-cream and the concrete block which finished the girl off.

Walking away might seem the moral thing to do, but it is nothing but cowardice.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

Absolutely. I could not agree more. History is loaded with examples. Which is why I find it absolutely fascinating that human beings are so easily led down that road. I do understand it, to some degree. We have been competing tribes for a long, long time. And obviously your survival is enhanced if you are willing to slaughter groups competing with you at the drop of a dime.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I operate by the maxim that life is sacred and it is prideful of me to think I have the right to end it.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

No, life and death of person should not be in any human's hand, period. That's why probably they are going to form a death panel to reduce the personal guilt when they want to kill a human in terminal state. But why don't you guys not believe there is such thing as miracle.

God can heal when humans can't. And none of you are anywhere close to God to handle the life and death of a person.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
kailassa,

i can't say i would know how i would react in your situation, although i did take care of my elderly mother who had advanced alzheimers, was wheel chair ridden and incontinent, didn't recognize me any more and just called me "hey lady." i learned early on, that life seeks to continue itself. and that even in the throes of death, life struggles to continue. rarely do things that are alive, choose to be dead and the ones that do, may just have another issue that could be resolved. doctors, eugenicists and people who agree with kevorkian's solution, would do well to consider that.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Stopterrystops

Throw in a little non judgment there and you will be good to go.

I certainly would not fault you for whatever decision you made. I can understand the thinking process that would lead one to feel that it was between a person and God how they died. I may not agree with it in all cases, but I can understand it. I would let someones death progress naturally in almost all cases myself. Great suffering that cannot be mitigated by any other means is where I run into a moral dilemma.

I would have a very hard time being the person to throw the cinder block myself. I hate even squashing a grasshopper that my cat has eviscerated and who is dying a slow death. I would WISH that someone else would do it so I didnt have to. But I hope I wouldnt wish too long. I would hope I would act quickly and save them a slow death.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

In my opinon, your whole argument is a fallacy.

After all, you can not condone or glorify the killer(s).

And Jesus never taught you to love "evil".

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by notsoperfect

So we know you will not be having any life saving surgery, taking any medicine, pain killers, none of that. Right?

Because if you do, clearly, you are tampering with Gods will. People should not interfere with life or death, so if you are mangled all to hell in a car accident, you just want us to take you home and put you to bed to pray, right?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
kailassa,

i can't say i would know how i would react in your situation, although i did take care of my elderly mother who had advanced alzheimers, was wheel chair ridden and incontinent, didn't recognize me any more and just called me "hey lady." i learned early on, that life seeks to continue itself. and that even in the throes of death, life struggles to continue. rarely do things that are alive, choose to be dead and the ones that do, may just have another issue that could be resolved. doctors, eugenicists and people who agree with kevorkian's solution, would do well to consider that.

I'm not into bumping people off for having Alzheimer's. They gradually return to being babies, and it's great you treated your mother appropriately. I admire that, as I know what's involved in looking after an adult who is gradually losing their capacities. It must have been a terrible strain on you.

The only time I believe in mercy killing is when a person's every moment is torture, and this will inevitably continue until their death, and they are begging you to end it for them.

This relates to hitting the girl this thread is about on the head with a brick if that's the only way to end her torture. If it was my daughter I'd do the same, however much doing so would break my heart.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
The problem with Sharia law, and "good" muslims not standing up to it, is the Qur'an. The Qur'an is the words of the "prophet" Mohammed, and are "sacred" beyond anything else in their religion.

These punishments to specific "crimes" are clearly laid out in it's pages, and are supposed to be taken literally by Islam's followers.

So then, if you are a "good" muslim, how do you go about telling a "bad" muslim that these sentences that are being carried out are wrong, when the "bad" muslim show's them the Qur'an and what is written there, and declares that they are the words of the prophet and are holy?

Also, as my words about the Qur'an above show, they are supposed to be taken literally, so which of the muslims is the good and the bad, according to the prophet and the Qur'an?

The above reasons, are why "good" muslims never denounce said practises as barbaric and out of place in this world, because they know, they are the ones standing on dodgy ground in the eys of Allah and the "prophet" (in their own perception). So they will never ever, stand up to this evil law and it's vile end product.

This is why this disgusting religion needs to vanquished in it's entirety, for these people to move on and live the life they were supposed to live. The whole ideology is disgusting in it's core, and is in complete contempt of human life.

Don't go subscribing to those that call it "peaceful" (although there are many wise and kind words written in it), the vast majority of the book is "law" aimed at subjugating human life as it is supposed to be lived. I don't think I need to tell you how the Qur'an views "infidels"? If you are not sure what it says about the "unbelievers", the "unclean" and the "infidels", go get yourself a copy and look, and whilst you look, remember that the words of the Qur'an are supposed to be taken literally by it's followers as it's the "holy" words of the "prophet" and are of upmost importance to the religion itself-it's "cornerstone" if you like.

I abhor this religion, every part of it, and it is one of the reasons this world will never peace.
edit on 9-2-2011 by AmatuerSkyWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

If surgery failed, you need non conventional treatment of the terminal cancer. There are hundreds of successful treatment methods available. And all of them are very well documented. You would only call it miracle if they are cured. The point is you have to exhaust what is available before you give up especially if the person happens to be your mother.

For the record, no cancer or any disease is incurable.

That's why they say it requires faith to cure deseases. As soon as you believe there is no cure, there is no cure. That's where your brick idea comes in. How cruel is that?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
This is a very backwards way of doing this in our perspective, but can we really judge them?

I don't believe this is right, but getting involved in other people's religion policy's got us in the mess we are in today.

The natives in some South America/African tribes are said to also stone rape victims to death.

Its something which I have trouble understanding, so I try not to judge them until I do.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by notsoperfect

If surgery failed, you need non conventional treatment of the terminal cancer. There are hundreds of successful treatment methods available. And all of them are very well documented. You would only call it miracle if they are cured. The point is you have to exhaust what is available before you give up especially if the person happens to be your mother.

For the record, no cancer or any disease is incurable.

That's why they say it requires faith to cure deseases. As soon as you believe there is no cure, there is no cure. That's where your brick idea comes in. How cruel is that?

And, on the other hand, there are people who live in the world of reality...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 007Polytoks

Ahh, excuse me, but there is a thing called human rights, and no matter how your look at it, people have a right to live there lives with out some bull# religion and cultural law!

When so many cases like this toll up against laws like sharia (and Islam), it is more then neccisary for the west to step in!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Islam is the most supreme retardant to mental and spiritual growth.

Those who worship the barbaric Allah are the most sick and twisted people on the planet.

They have been effectively brainwashed beyond any human recognition.
edit on 9-2-2011 by Steam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

And, on the other hand, there are people who live in the world of reality...

Unfortunately, your reality is not necessarily everybody’s reality. Reality is what you make of it everyday.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by durrrr

Truly one could point towards our actions against Black people to contradict that.

Our actions against prisoners in torture facility's.

The government not cracking down on groups like the KKK.

Why don't we deal with our problems, before worrying about what these people are doing?

There is still lots of men that get away with child abuse, rape, and murder in the Western world.
So really we should start investing in fixing the problems that we face here, instead of judging others.

I am a heavy advocate of women's rights, and I think men who rape/abuse should be killed without trial. However I don't believe that we can change these people overnight, and defiantly cant change them while living in our glass house full of our own problems. Just stop, and change ourselves before we try to change others.

Women did not have any rights in the Western world for many, many years.

We cant expect other nations just to becoming civilized instantly, especially when like I said we are far from civilized ourselves.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
What is described by the OP is a heinous act if true, but the site the OP links to looks less than reliable in my opinion.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join