It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14yr Old Rape Victim Beaten to Death by Islamic Court

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by invetro
What I get from this is that rape is the fault of the female under Sharia law, and that the Muslim men who commit these crimes are compensated for their being led astray by marraige, which I deem to be a slavery sentence for the wife, or in this case, the temptation is removed by murdering the young girl. Poor thing.

And people wonder why some of us are vehemently opposed to this so-called peaceful religion. Anyone who supports laws such as this? Yes, I fear them, yes I am scared enough of them to have a hatred that I can't get rid of. I am not limiting this to Islam either. Any religion that condones behaviour as illogical as this is as evil as the next one.

we should fear religion. this is where it leads us. this and burning people alive at the stake...

i can't imagine what the child suffered. it's beyond imagination.

i hope that there's a heaven or higher dimension of some sort because she belongs there.

i hope what she suffered isnt for nothing - that her society which allows things like this to happen learns from these sick horrific acts.

those involved should be severely punished.

i probably wouldnt punish too much the other victim involved in the beating - as what could be worse than to be married to your rapist? she's suffered unimaginably too and maybe it made her insane/twisted her or maybe she did it out of fear. doesn't excuse it but she probably needs extreme therapy.

i blame the men involved in this. all of them. death's too good for them.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
If not religion, it would be something else. Thats how humanity behaves in poverty stricken politically corrupt uneducated locations.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by JRCrowley

No it isn't...!!

Religion is the hand down winner..!!!

I havn't ever heard of Athiests or Agnostics killing millions for some lame Iconic belief...

All religions are EVIL. christianity, Judism, Islam, Scientology, Mormonism, Protestant...etc

There are only a few exeptions to the rule. Beilef systems such as Bhuddism, Hindu, Wicca... Even Paganism and modern Druidism are pretty benoviolent.

I say Ban, outlaw and eradicate every religious system on the planet and we'll finally have peace.

Oh and the first person who tells me that Wicca and pagans are devil worshipers who sacrifice babies will get a kick in the arse..

Pagan worship is the worship of the old gods.. Greek Roman... or Shamanism,... Anything other religions deem as a pagan god or not "real"....Not devils just in the eyes of Christianity, false gods.

Wicca is a celebration of the Earth Mother and the universe in which we live. All things living are "sacred"..!!!

edit on 2/10/2011 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Sharia law. The people who believe in this system are obvious primitive not to mention barbaric and extremely unwise. The world should actively fight against this system and free the people of this cruel, made to manipulate, stone aged system.
Anybody who believe in sharia actually should be forced to go to school and learn about the world around them.

I guess the poor girl is better of dead now.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
If true, then this is sickening, heartbreaking... But remember, the victim and her parents were Muslim too. Never thought i'd say this, but they would indeed be better off with our crappy, greedy throw-away culture, than this barbaric tyranny.

edit on 10-2-2011 by McGinty because: Edit to add: If true...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by MavRck

Stuff like that happens in the deep south too, just not involving the courts stoning anyone to death. Instead, the case is kept under wraps, and the accused walks away into his pent-house and the family continues to suffer thinking their daughter was a whore.

Happens in the largest church in the world -- the Catholic Church. Priests rape little boys, girls, women, men. Rarely is it acknowledged. If it is found out, the Chruch buys its way out of the scandal. With the thousands (probably millions) of priests who raped their "flock", I'm not sure that anyone has gone to Jail.

Why would anyone continue to go to the Catholic Church???

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Oh god that is so #ing horrible. And the worst is that bull# like this has been happening quite a lot... just like Afghanistani men keeping little boys as sex slaves.

Backwards and despicable. That poor girl
#ing bull# and those assholes need to have a taste of the bull# that they put others through.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ahamarlin

Dear OP, Thank you for posting this story and bringing it to our attention. As some others have already mentioned this is truly horrific, however we should always keep things in true perspecitve and add that this is not solely a Sharia/Islamic issue. For centuries, under Christianity, the Inquisition caused similar if not worse types of torture and murder. It doesn't happen quite like that now, but also as someone else did post, Catholic priests are raping boys and girls (mainly boys from the information i've found) on a daily basis and the whole issue is covered up.

Dear Ahamarlin,
You would need to completely remove the Saudi Arabian Royal family for that to happen as they are the prime supporters of Sharia law. They spend billions promoting this form of Islam. Is that going to happen? Not on your nelly as we say in the UK.. The US has invested far too much in it's friend Saudi Arabia and the hypocrisy is just too vast for it to changed.

Most forms of religion are based on control, fear, torture, removing your human rights, removing your right to think freely and ensuring you do not break free of that control. Sadly human weakness is the real criminal. The idea of not having "something" to believe in, "somewhere" to go and pray and the affirmation of heaven and hell is too much for the vast majority of the world's population. It's a huge money making business and ingrained in our society. Added to that the fact most of it is made up garbage is the real killer.

Regards,
T

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Sickening and sad. This is part of the world we don't want to see. But this is their way of life.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

This is just disgusting! what the ****, this is a clear violation of human rights! the UN human rights councel should do something about this, us women are not objects and no one is at fault for being raped! trust me i know! this should be condemed by the world!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
that article makes my head hurt

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

I suggest you reread history of the 20th century.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad
Even Paganism and modern Druidism are pretty benoviolent.

benoVIOLENT?

Originally posted by torqpoc
You would need to completely remove the Saudi Arabian Royal family for that to happen as they are the prime supporters of Sharia law. They spend billions promoting this form of Islam.

Is this true?
They invested billions in promoting this form of Islam OUTSIDE of Saudi Arabia too?
Can you supply a link with some information on that?

I'd love to read about it
I know you didn't say outside, but I assume that's what you meant. - thx

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

i blame the men involved in this. all of them.

Anybody - male or female - that stood around while this happened to that child is to blame. The women are just as culpable as the males.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
This is why ALL religion needs to be abolished completely. Fairy tales that do nothing but seperate us while instiling fear as a means of control to the masses.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

The UK does not really have sharia courts. It is a media construction. They are abritrataion devices between two consenting adults. Like judge judy. Any ruling made in a "sharia court" HAS to be in accordance of U.K law.

Cheers

edit on 10-2-2011 by doubleplusungood because: waffle

edit on 10-2-2011 by doubleplusungood because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Dear ModernAcademia,
Isn't it typical when you try to find something you can't? Yes I did mean outside of Saudi Arabia and I can't find the source.

One department is the Committee for the Promotion of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice (Saudi Arabia)
en.wikipedia.org...

Yes I know it's Wikipedia! =)

I will do my best to find the facts for you ASAP, busy work day so may take a while. If anyone else has it to hand please do post it. It was a staggering amount and was in the billions.

Edit - Still looking. Found this www.jihadwatch.org...

Thank you in advance to any helpers.

Regards,
T

edit on 10-2-2011 by torqpoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
If my closest friend had told me this story I would have laughed it off as some sort of sick joke! I truly cant believe that this sort of behaviour is accepted in parts of the world and the fact that the rapists family joined in the beating of the girl?? wow! Then the father had to pay to take her to hospital! I showed this to my partner aswell and she was disturbed by what she saw!

I would not, however, blame this on religion. I put the blame of this tragic case onto the society in which she lived in general. If it was commonplace in your area to do this then you wouldnt have batted an eyelid when it happened and certainly wouldnt have reported it! ? There are many Islamic people spread across the world and I'd put money on most of them (particularly westerners) being shocked that this has happened.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I do not agree with Cenk on this one

He needs to take a look at the UK!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

Um you forgot to add in Catholicism!

That has to be worst of the bunch with its history, of executions, assasintions. etc.

All of religion needs to kicked to the kerb. Another story which tarnishes a so called peacefull religion.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join