It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14yr Old Rape Victim Beaten to Death by Islamic Court

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Yet again we have an absolutely diabolical act perpetrated by evil-doers who can carry out there sick crimes under the protective umbrella of a sick system of law. Sharia law could only be sanctioned by the devil himself. It's simply a law facilitating evil people to carry out there inhumane, sick, cruel and perverted fancies on vulnerable innocent people. For God's sake, you wouldn't even of heard stories like this in the west during medieval times. God help that girl and her helpless family and all the other people who have to live under a law of such savagery. Few things get me wound up but this is one of them. These type of people who carry out such crimes and those that impose that law system should be herded together and straffed by A-10 Warthogs repeatedly and then finished off with massive clouds of cluster munitions.....ahh what the hell, top it off with a TZar Bomb.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dalkinion2
For God's sake, you wouldn't even of heard stories like this in the west during medieval times.

False, i am afraid. This kind of thing and far far worse has been carried out by the "west" far later than the medieval era.

But not only by the west, but the world over. It comes from millenia of indoctrination of one sort of another, and not neccessarily always religion either.

But, it seems that in last 100 hundred years, the human race has started to wake from this horrible nightmare, and has made advances from it's cruel and animalistic past, however there is a huge "hangover" to deal with and alot of work needs to be done for it to have been erradicated!
edit on 9-2-2011 by AmatuerSkyWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
As an arab, Ex-Muslim, i will add my 2 cents, this isn't Islam and not Sharia Law, i am the last person in the world that would defend Islam, i left it behind long ago and i think nothing good will come from any religion but truth must be told, Islam doesn't say in any of it's scripts that what they have done in this case is correct, the poor kid, these people are sick and $ucked up mentaly.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 007Polytoks

As far as I understand, everything you listed is against the law, and is up to the police and law enforcement to control, however, that defeats the purpose of my comment because you fail to understand that what has happened to this girl, and what has happened to thousands more is within the law of sharia.

People who bitch and complain about quality of life in the western developed world, need to open their eyes! I tolerate religion, but when countries use it as an excuse for control, it becomes our problem!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
WHAT THE *snip*?!?!? This is the most messed up *snip* i have read this month.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I completely understand your point, however it is flawed. I virtually never hear "mainstream" Muslims disavowing this type of behavior. I don't see them on the news or in the streets criticizing the actions of their "brothers".

I don't deny that there are extremists of all types, however, I feel it is disingenuous to to draw parallels between the average Christian and the average Muslim. The old testament has plenty of "eye for an eye" type of scripture, but the new testament trumps that. Besides, unless there is a conspiracy by the mainstream media to cover it up, I don't see too many beheading, whippings and tortures at the hands of Christians in the name of God. It just doesn't happen.

Again, this type of behavior by Islam is more commonplace and mainstream than people are willing to admit. The same people who will defend sharia law for supposed "rape" of one person will condemn a "Christian" for blowing up an abortion mill that kills thousands a year. This is nothing more than contempt for American morals and values and has nothing to do with religion. It's a double-standard exercised daily by the leftists in America.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

To the OP.. Oh no this is such a peaceful religion. Ask the French and the EU who have tried to integrate the culture. OH wait a minute some idiot is gonna bring up the crusades and the dark ages about Christianity. How long ago was that? Show me where Christians are doing genocide (Sudan and Africa) stoning a person to death or any such atrocities in the last what 1000 years? Islam is evil and trying to rule the world. Makes me ill!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by h_jordan
]Islam doesn't say in any of it's scripts that what they have done in this case is correct, the poor kid, these people are sick and $ucked up mentaly.

But it does suggest men are superior, and that they should descipline their wifes/woman:

4:34

Men are superior to women on account of the qualities with which God has gifted the one above the other, and on account of the outlay they make from their substance for them. Virtuous women are obedient, careful, during the husband's absence, because God has of them been careful. But chide those for whose refractoriness you have cause to fear; remove them into beds apart, and scourge them: but if they are obedient to you, then seek not occasion against them: verily, God is High, Great! Rodwell[1]

['Refractoriness' means hard or impossible to manage, stubbornly disobedient'].

Men have authority over women because God has made the one superior to the other, and because they spend their wealth to maintain them. Good women are obedient. They guard their unseen parts because God has guarded them. As for those from whom you fear disobedience, admonish them and send them to beds apart and beat them. Then if they obey you, take no further action against them. Surely God is high, supreme. Dawood[2]

Men are in charge of women, because Allah has made the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah has guarded. As for those from whom you fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and scourge them. Then if they obey you, seek not a way against them. Lo! Allah is ever High Exalted, Great. Pickthall[3]

Men are the managers of the affairs of women for that God has preferred in bounty one of them over another, and for that they have expended of their property. Righteous women are therefore obedient, guarding the secret for God's guarding. And those you fear may be rebellious admonish; banish them to their couches, and beat them. If they then obey you, look not for any way against them; God is All high, All great. Arberry[4]

Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in their sleeping places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great. Shakir

Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more (strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband's) absence what Allah would have them guard. As to those women on whom part you fear disloyalty and ill conduct, admonish them (first), (next), refuse to share their beds, (and last) beat them (lightly); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them means (of annoyance) for Allah is Most High, Great (above you all). source: www.answering-islam.org...

And to force the rapist to marry the person he rapped the first time, is disgusting!
edit on 9-2-2011 by durrrr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa

Originally posted by Honor93

If it was up to you, and you were seeing someone you loved tortured to death for the amusement of the local idiots, and the only choice you had was to let the torture slowly, painfully continue to it's inevitable conclusion, while you listened to a child you loved scream, or to finish it fast, what would you do?

first dear, your logic fails you
you cannot have "an only choice" AND another option "to finish it fast" --> unfortunately, that is called CHOICE.

secondly, i would never stand idly by when any creature worthy of my effort is intentionally injured.
lastly, everyone holding a stone ... had to aim it in one direction or another ... therein lies another CHOICE.
your commentary leads me to think you are having difficulty recognizing a choice when presented.

Do you lack the abilities to comprehend basic English or understand a simple grammatical structure?
It would not be a choice if there were not at least two options. I listed two options. That was what the "or" was for, it was a link between them. Of course it's called a "choice", which is why I called it a choice.

Now lets try again. If evil assholes were having fun very slowly killing someone you cared about, and your only options - you might find that term easier to understand - were:
1. leave them to their entertainment, or
2. put the poor girl out of her misery,
Which would you do?

Or look at it another way.
if you were being tortured to death, would you prefer to die slowly or quickly?

nope, i have an education ... apparently though, you could use some practice.
you listed 2 (two) options - hence - that equals 'choice' ... just as you stated.

sorry, AND links to subjects together ... or is always a choice, try again.
what you fail to see or understand or communicate is the simple fact that every choice has more than 2 options, always ... hence, the difference between free-thinkers and the oppressed.

it's true a choice is comprised of at LEAST two options, however, all choices have more than two options ... there is the right one, the wrong one, the acceptable one, the not so acceptable one, the righteous one, the viscous one, the honorable one, the compassionate one, the merciful one ... see, lots of options exist in every choice.

your question again fails to include all my options and i do not choose either of those offered ... care to try again?
i prefer to die quickly but even that may be a choice when the time comes and i always have the option to administer my own.

you could say i have a rambo mentality about this but i sure wouldn't stand by and let the offenders do their thing, i wouldn't walk away and i certainly wouldn't cheer them on or participate out of some warped sense of mercy ... any other foolish questions?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by aarys

Ummm.........."alot of nice muslims"............Where?....point to one. They all want sharia law, and your comment about it only being the men is insulting and ludicrous. Islamic women are evil, silent and complicit. The whole culture is a perversion...........Frankly, how can anyone defend that twisted bunch of lowbrows......when you consider that their illiterate "prophet", married a child of six years and consummated that "marriage" when she was nine and he was fifty one?.......

Small wonder that the adherents behave the way they do, when your savior is a pedophile...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Pardon the language (because this really, really angers me........) but Islam is really *snip* up as is Sharia 'so-called' law.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Eh, as radical as it is, it's nothing new. This is why countries should separate religion and state.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by durrrr

]Islam doesn't say in any of it's scripts that what they have done in this case is correct, the poor kid, these people are sick and $ucked up mentaly.

But it does suggest men are superior, and that they should descipline their wifes/woman:

4:34

Men are superior to women on account of the qualities with which God has gifted the one above the other, and on account of the outlay they make from their substance for them. Virtuous women are obedient, careful, during the husband's absence, because God has of them been careful. But chide those for whose refractoriness you have cause to fear; remove them into beds apart, and scourge them: but if they are obedient to you, then seek not occasion against them: verily, God is High, Great! Rodwell[1]

['Refractoriness' means hard or impossible to manage, stubbornly disobedient'].

Men have authority over women because God has made the one superior to the other, and because they spend their wealth to maintain them. Good women are obedient. They guard their unseen parts because God has guarded them. As for those from whom you fear disobedience, admonish them and send them to beds apart and beat them. Then if they obey you, take no further action against them. Surely God is high, supreme. Dawood[2]

Men are in charge of women, because Allah has made the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah has guarded. As for those from whom you fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and scourge them. Then if they obey you, seek not a way against them. Lo! Allah is ever High Exalted, Great. Pickthall[3]

Men are the managers of the affairs of women for that God has preferred in bounty one of them over another, and for that they have expended of their property. Righteous women are therefore obedient, guarding the secret for God's guarding. And those you fear may be rebellious admonish; banish them to their couches, and beat them. If they then obey you, look not for any way against them; God is All high, All great. Arberry[4]

Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in their sleeping places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great. Shakir

Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more (strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband's) absence what Allah would have them guard. As to those women on whom part you fear disloyalty and ill conduct, admonish them (first), (next), refuse to share their beds, (and last) beat them (lightly); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them means (of annoyance) for Allah is Most High, Great (above you all). source: www.answering-islam.org...

And to force the rapist to marry the person he rapped the first time, is disgusting!
edit on 9-2-2011 by durrrr because: (no reason given)

Dude, i know all of that and much more, like i said before i am not defending Islam, Sharia law is retarded, Islam is the religion of anything but peace, it is the religion of the arabian desert beduins 1400 years ago, it is obselete, but in this particular case, sharia law is not responisble for the action that was taken against the girl, trust me, it is those sick people here not islam. again not defending islam i hate it more than anyone on this planet.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

As an arab, Ex-Muslim, i will add my 2 cents, this isn't Islam and not Sharia Law, i am the last person in the world that would defend Islam, i left it behind long ago and i think nothing good will come from any religion but truth must be told, Islam doesn't say in any of it's scripts that what they have done in this case is correct, the poor kid, these people are sick and $ucked up mentaly.

Doesn't it?

"Adultery

[24:2] The adulteress and the adulterer you shall whip each of them a hundred lashes. Do not be swayed by pity from carrying out GOD's law, if you truly believe in GOD and the Last Day. And let a group of believers witness their penalty.

[24:3] The adulterer will end up marrying an adulteress or an idol worshiper, and the adulteress will end up marrying an adulterer or an idol worshiper. This is prohibited for the believers.

[24:4] Those who accuse married women of adultery, then fail to produce four witnesses, you shall whip them eighty lashes, and do not accept any testimony from them; they are wicked.

[24:5] If they repent afterwards and reform, then GOD is Forgiver, Merciful.

[24:6] As for those who accuse their own spouses, without any other witnesses, then the testimony may be accepted if he swears by GOD four times that he is telling the truth.

[24:7] The fifth oath shall be to incur GOD's condemnation upon him, if he was lying.

[24:8] She shall be considered innocent if she swears by GOD four times that he is a liar.

[24:9] The fifth oath shall incur GOD's wrath upon her if he was telling the truth.

[24:10] This is GOD's grace and mercy towards you. GOD is Redeemer, Most Wise. "

Take note, that these punishments are dealt out to those who are unmarried adulterers (see verse 24:3). The original part of the Qur'an that dealt with married adulterers was eaten by a goat (lol I thought the Qur'an was promised exempt from corruption and destruction by Allah himself?)

I won't even go into the many Hadith's that call for worse measures than this upon an "adultress" woman who has affairs with a married man or is indeed married herself. And yes, muslims view rape as the woman tempting the man into wickedness....

Lets not forget, it was the lashes that killed this young girl!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11

Originally posted by MysticPearl

And, on top of all that, never an uproar from the so call "good muslims", who don't approve of the actions or ways of the extremeists.

It's almost more of a mental illness, with zero logic applied, than a religion with good intentions.

If you had read the post two above yours you would have understood that this particular village had an "uproar" against what happened demanding the clerics and elders be arrested and prosecuted.

Just becuase the media doesn't find it as interesting doesn't mean Muslims aren't raging against these actions on a regular basis.

post by maybereal11

edit on 9-2-2011 by maybereal11 because: (no reason given)

I did read those posts, and I'm not referring to a local uproar by those in the village. I'm talking about an uproar across the world, from the middle east, to europe, to the usa. My point was that in general, when these types of attrocities occur in the muslim community, there is rarely, if ever, an uproar.

There's an uproar in the middle east when a newspaper in nothern europe wants to print a cartoon making fun of Muhammed, thousands of miles away, yet when an innocent girl is raped and murdered, you hear nothing from Muslims elsewhere.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

this is sick, all countries that do this we should liberate them all and i dont mean the usa i mean the entire world come down on these crackheads give them a taste of their own medicine...this world is sick and needs to be cleansed badly

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

If somebody had raped my Daughter at that age I don't know what I would have done, but beating her half to death and then siding with the rapist?

Wasn't it the rapist's family who beat her immediately afterwards?

yes but since they were cousins, it was her immediate family also. It was her parents who insisted she committed adultery rather comfort her. It was her parents who acquiesced to such a horrid punishment and it was her family who participated in the actual disgusting acts that led to her death.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I read though only part but I feel I need to take a side.
I side with ModernAcademia's remark that
"This is a perfect example of why Theocracy, of any religion, is simply a demon's curse upon society. " on page one.

All religions have their Theocracies, and as Kyle Griffith points out in his mediumistic book "War in Heaven", now we even have secular Theocracy - the idolizing of politicians, including people like Stalin or Mao, and the mass graves of minds that are dug at TV, rock stars and electronic gambling. We can call this "godless style" Stage Five theocracy on the basis of the intelligent classifications given in that book.

The fact that traditional Stage Four theocracy is somewhat stronger in Islam whould not deceive us though. Add together the religious conservative lobbies with the right fringe of Israeli society and mix in addictive gambling, the TV dictated by a few media moghuls and tzars, and our picture is not very prettty either.
Ever since neo-classical capitalism came to Eastern Europe following the brutal Soviet rule, instead of forced morals we have an immense amount of prostitution, freqeuently gilrs kidnapped to Western brothels and exposed to violence if they want to be free.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by pilotdavems
Muslims need to be removed from the Homo Sapiens Species. And I would be honored to help achieve that.

I thought this was a forum was to "deny ignorance"? You sir display all the signs of ingrained uncurable ignorance, and I think you should perhaps be visiting other forums?

It's the doctrine itself which is the problem, not the people. People are people, and they have been indoctrinated with this contempt for human life for millenia. How you go about changing their mindsets, I do not know....

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join