It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rise of the Anti-Christ

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
reply to post by SecondComing

What does your name mean?

It means what it says.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by SecondComing
What ritualistic baloney. All men are not liars.

Really? What Man other than you can tell you what God says to you?

God is within you.

By some, not by others.

Who do you want to hate you?

I am not asking who you hate or who hates you.

What you say as "Simple" is "Simple" only for a simple, stupid man. Ten pages of your baloney is 9.9 pages to much.

Why do you call me stupid? We are just sharing our thoughts. I do not think yours are stupid.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
reply to post by SecondComing

What does your name mean?

It means what it says.

It says nothing. So I will assume that is what it means.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Noncompatible
"You have not told", followed by the declaration, "The father is within you" sounds like a declaration of insight to me. This then followed by the classic reward/punishment conditioning of "Failure to do so..........."

I am telling you the truth of what I see. If you do not see it, then don't believe me.

Are you trying to gain tax-exempt status IAMIAM ? Because it sure sounds like religious dogma to me.

Seems to me you you cannot keep your own head straight regarding your enlightenment.

I do not deal in money, so there is no need for tax-exemption. I am not any more enlightened than you. I am just sharing what I see.

"The belief that there is only one truth and that oneself is in possession of it seems to me the deepest root of all evil that is in the world."

I never said I was the sole possessor of the truth. I have alaways said the truth is within YOU.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

This guy just doesn't stop the droning on. 11 pages. I'd rather have to sit through a Baptist service in Harlem.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

This guy just doesn't stop the droning on. 11 pages. I'd rather have to sit through a Baptist service in Harlem.

No you wouldn't. You are here not there. Thus you must want to hear what is said. Otherwise, you have it well within your power to not open the thread.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

The message is essential if not a little syrupy. No one likes soggy pancakes. As beautiful as a message of peace and love is i can't help but agree that it is a useless ideology at the present time. Sadly, the inertia of error cannot be
redirected with the Hare Krishna mantra.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Amen IAM. I have become quite the fan of your threads my friend. life is love and to love is to live. it is the most abundant resource, easily recyclable, and free to produce, yet it is the most lacking at the same time.

i get where you're coming from about the anti-christ.

anywho S&F for you for another great thread.

stay safe my friend,
Stun

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Abovo
The message is essential if not a little syrupy. No one likes soggy pancakes. As beautiful as a message of peace and love is i can't help but agree that it is a useless ideology at the present time. Sadly, the inertia of error cannot be

My friend, one can only speak for themselves. If you cannot redirect the inertia, that is fine.

Others will see these messages who can. When they realise they can, they will help you carry your burdens.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Absolutely Christ does not lie.

Really now? How about this one?
Mark 11:24 Jesus promises: "Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours."

In John chapter 14, verses 12 through 14, Jesus tells just how easy prayer can be:
"Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in me will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will he do, because I go to the Father. Whatever you ask in my name, I will do it, that the Father may be glorified in the Son; if you ask anything in my name, I will do it"

Mat 16:27: "For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father's glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what he has done."

I thought you have to be baptism, and follow Jesus?

Mat 16:28: "I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom."

So some will not see death.

I think one of the most outrageous of his lies was, when he lied that he was going to return the the lifetime of his listeners. 2000 years later, he still has not returned. Is that a lie or what? And there is a lot more:

Lies about the Devil:

“That’s the devil!”

Those three words are Christian's explanation for any and every undesired occurrence in life.

You lost your job?
“That’s the devil!”

You’re feeling sick?
“That’s the devil!”

You’re tempted to sin?
“That’s the devil!”

You were late for church?
“That’s the devil!”

Since my preacher taught us to credit the Devil for so much, it was common to find the Devil playing a central role in our worship services. He preached about him, we talked about him, and we even talked to him (“Satan, the Lord rebuke you!”). On some weeks we would go so far as to sing songs to him (“I command you Satan/in the name of the Lord/to drop your weapons and flee!”). I must admit that I found all of this exciting at the time. Having an enemy to wage war against always gets the blood pumping. But, as exciting as it was, it was still a lie. And it still is.

This relates to the not so peacefull side of Jesus,(666/Mt:10:34-35):
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
"For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the Daughter against her Mother, and the Daughter in law against her Mother in law."
(Sounds more like the Anti-Christ)

Other lies told by Christians:

There is no Goddess! God has no wife!

Queen of Heaven (Heb. melekheth ha-sha-mayim). Some controversy surrounds the philology and significance of this title, but it seems best to regard it as the Female Deity to whom, with their families' aid and connivance, Hebrew women made offerings (Jer 7:18; 44:17-25). The most likely identification is with Ashtoreth, Goddess of love and fertility, synonymous with the Assyrian and Babylonian Istar, and the Roman Venus. The ''wailing for Tammuz'' was associated with her cult (Ezek. 8:14). Its ritual was the license and obscenity characteristic of the eastern fertility cults, ever a temptation to the Hebrews, and the chief objective of the prophets' attack on paganism.
(from The Zondervan Pictorial Bible Dictionary)

In prehistoric and early historic periods of human development, religions existed in which people revered their supreme creator as Female.

The Great Goddess, the Divine Ancestress, was worshipped as far back as the Upper Paleolithic about 25,000 BC -- not 7000 BC as had been previously believed by archaeologists and scholars based on archaeological evidence. The last Goddess temples were closed about 500 AD.

Little has been written about the female deities who were worshipped in the most ancient periods of human existence and still today, the material there is has been almost totally ignored.

Most of the information and artifacts concerning the vast female religion, which flourished for thousands of years before the advent of the classical age of Greece, Judaism, Christianity, was dug out of the ground after the Second World War. It is these more recent excavations which have changed our view of our most ancient history. Archaeological evidence proves that the Goddess religion existed and flourished in the Near and Middle East for thousands of years before the arrival of the patriarchal Abraham, first prophet of the male deity Yahweh.

Who was this Goddess? Why had a female, rather than a male, been designated as the supreme deity? How influential and significant was Her worship, and when had it actually begun? The development of the religion of the female deity in this area is intertwined with the earliest beginnings of religion so far discovered anywhere on earth.
The earliest depictions of a Creation Deity was Female. And yet, Christians deny their Great Mother.

I won't get into the many crimes perpetrated by Christianity, but one day anyone who calls them self a Christian will pay for them.

IAMIAM, you sound more like a Christian preacher every day.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

To love is to WORSHIP. Does that clarify my meaning my friend?

Yes it does. thank you.. The "where" part is what thew me off. I was thinking of that word being a physical, structural. place where someone would go.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

My friend, one can only speak for themselves. If you cannot redirect the inertia, that is fine.

Others will see these messages who can. When they realise they can, they will help you carry your burdens.

With Love,

Your Brother

I am often confronted with the usefulness and ramifications of a full on public extrapolation on the need for LOVE and COMPASSION as the restorative and unitive answer for the ailing psyche of the world consciousness. However, i am concerned with results and te results lead me to consider a suitable social; civil environment where God in man can flourish unhampered by the relics of a dead aeon.

Your message will not be heard unless it is accompanied by a stupifying conflagration independence day style. Teach not preach your message of love.

Blessings,

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
Mark 11:24 Jesus promises: "Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours."

Man wanted to fly, he believed it could be done, so God gave the inspiration to build airplanes.
Man wanted to dive to the depths of the oceans, he believed it could be done, so God gave the inspiration for the submarine.
Man wanted to split the atom, he believed it could be done, so God gave the inspiration for atomic theory.
Man wanted to venture into space, he believed it could be done, so God inspired him to build rockets and shuttles.

I could do this all day my friend, and still you would not believe.

Mat 16:27: "For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father's glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what he has done."

I AM the Son of Man, and so are you. Don't you reward people for what they have done to you?

Being born is the only baptism to God. All others are to satisfy Man.

Mat 16:28: "I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom."

We are all the Sons and Daughters of Man. He was not lying, people just don't understand.

I do not believe in death. Death is a transition from one life to another. We will keep doing this dance until we take care of each other and unlock the mysteries of the decay of the flesh. It is in our power to do this.

My friend, I do not ever insult you for your perspective. In all the discussions we have ever had, I have never once resorted to denigrating you for your thoughts. Is it beyond your ability to do to me as I have always done to you?

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 9-2-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

christ never lied. those who put their faith in him never taste death even to this day. why is it that you take a spiritual statement and confine it in the physical? christ spoke in the spirit and spoke of the spirit. he had no desire to speak of the physical.

every lesson he taught spoke purely to the spiritual side of things and not carnal. he also knew that being a child of love would divide the family, friends and the like. for to love goes against most the world holds so dear to. as good as it sounds to love and be loved. it is in fact a very hard thing to do. it is in a lot of ways shunned by the natural order of things. people don't like knowing they are selfish, proud, arrogant arses.

to love others requires alot of change of oneself, because there's alot of clutter in most people that make it hard to TRULY LOVE. try it give it a shot. go an entire day being completely selfless and self-sacrificing. do everything for everybody else and put yourself last. this is what Christ taught us with his life and even more so with his death.

to love your brother even unto death.

peace and love,
Stun

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Your message will not be heard unless it is accompanied by a stupifying conflagration independence day style. Teach not preach your message of love.

Blessings,

Watch me carefully on this forum my friend. You will discover that I do just that!

Watch

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by stuncrazy
reply to post by IAMIAM

Amen IAM. I have become quite the fan of your threads my friend. life is love and to love is to live. it is the most abundant resource, easily recyclable, and free to produce, yet it is the most lacking at the same time.

i get where you're coming from about the anti-christ.

anywho S&F for you for another great thread.

stay safe my friend,
Stun

Thank you my friend. Share it with all you know that they too will see.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel
My response to IAMIAM...

Is YOUARERNOTYOUARENOT

Only God Hisself should use the term IAMIAM.

Me thinks the OP has a messiah delusion.
edit on 9-2-2011 by romanmel because: (no reason given)

I would not lie to you my friend, of what would I gain?

I am what I am.

What are you beneath all the things you have been told you are?

Did you know who you were when you were born?
Did your parents ask you what you wanted to be called?
Did you even know the words I AM I AM?
Would they have separated you from God when you were in the womb?

Is God not everywhere?
Can you not see the father in me?

I tell you truthfully, I AM

And so are you...

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Ahh...

Ahh.

Your post truly touched my heart. This right here is without doubt one of my absolute favorites of this entire forum. I agree with you on every aspect of your post.

It makes me happy to see that there are still people out there that are TRULY with the Father.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Man wanted to fly, he believed it could be done, so God gave the inspiration to build airplanes.
Man wanted to dive to the depths of the oceans, he believed it could be done, so God gave the inspiration for the submarine.
Man wanted to split the atom, he believed it could be done, so God gave the inspiration for atomic theory.
Man wanted to venture into space, he believed it could be done, so God inspired him to build rockets and shuttles.

I could do this all day my friend, and still you would not believe.

I AM the Son of Man, and so are you. Don't you reward people for what they have done to you?

Being born is the only baptism to God. All others are to satisfy Man.

We are all the Sons and Daughters of Man. He was not lying, people just don't understand.

I do not believe in death. Death is a transition from one life to another. We will keep doing this dance until we take care of each other and unlock the mysteries of the decay of the flesh. It is in our power to do this.

My friend, I do not ever insult you for your perspective. In all the discussions we have ever had, I have never once resorted to denigrating you for your thoughts. Is it beyond your ability to do to me as I have always done to you?

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 9-2-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)
[/quote

Seems to me that you have a huge downer on human beings!
To you, individual genius doesn't exist!
To you, individuality doesn't exist!
To you, sensitivity and sensuality doesn't exist!
To you, love and sex don't exist!
In fact, nothing exists as its all just down to god...
You could just as easily say that the nazis who commited genocide in the death camps of world war 2 did it because god told them to?
Or that all wars ever, all deseases ever, all plane, car, train crashes ever happened cos god made them happen... In that case "cancer" must be a big A1 on the godometer!!!?
If you're right about this when I die I sincerly hope I go straight to hell because satan himself couldn't be a more vindictive, egotistical, self centred, mass murderer than the god you apparently worship is!
I guess god means different things to different people. To me, hes forgiving, you could have a pint with him on Friday night and he'd foot the bill and take you home at the end of the night! To you, he would spend his time writing up a long list of sins I had racked up and then judge me to eternal damnation... I dont like that god and the less I have to do with that version of god the better I feel.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Originally posted by kroms33
I have issue with much of what you have stated because logically it is a bit flawed.

I am ok with this my friend. Where is it flawed?

See below.

Though I bear record of myself, yet my record is true: for I know whence I came, and whither I go; but ye cannot tell whence I come, and whither I go. 15Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man. 16And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me. 1

So he judged no Man, but if he did his judgement would be true because he came with the Father. Where is the Father? EVERYWHERE. Even within you. Thus, be your own judge of yourself, but judge others as you would be judged.

Check and Mate my friend. You see, with writing this thread and prejudging people to have "the anti-Christ" within them because of their various beliefs - you go against the direct teachings of who you quote: Jesus.
What Jesus is also saying is that men will not be judged, but their souls will be judged: "15Ye judge after the flesh."

You are judging people who follow certain belief systems - which goes against the teachings of Jesus:

So, the Anti-Christ is not hard to find my friend. He has grown into one hell of a dragon. The Anti-Christ is anyone who does not accept Christ's doctrines.

Are you a follower of the Anti-Christ? Do you attend his Churches? Do you worship at his altars? Do you cast judgments on your fellow Man? Do you look at the down trodden, the sinful, the lustful with an eye of contempt? Do you humble yourself before God and Man?

So, now unfortunately you must accept the truthfulness of your flawed statements, that unfortunately - you subscribe to "anti-Christ" behavioral issues also.

Peace,
Kroms33

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join