It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rise of the Anti-Christ

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by lecaro
So Satan is Nibiru - The destroyer. Which is actually strange because he somehow adopted two horns. If you see the "nibiru" pics coming towards planet earth..Iit has two horns as well. Which, if and "if" it is coming, Its a dwarf star that will ignite.. It would be the coming of the second sun.

That picture of the so called Nibiru is just art work. There is a reference made in the bible about something called wormwood, and it's suppose to fall into the sea some time in the future and poison the ocean.
I think it best if you would just cry out to the lord in total honesty and with a pure and sincere heart and seek His truth, and I promise you that you would see everything in a new light.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by lecaro
reply to post by NonKonphormist

The summer solstice is when the sun does the opposite. At least for us in the Northern Hemisphere. It stops moving which symbolizes death and the days begin to be shorter and while crops are on the way to harvest.. with harvest comes death. Spring brings life... No one is expecting a woman.. No one will see it coming. The anti-Christ is the opposite.. the ying and Yang of Jesus. To be the opposite, you have to be the opposite sex.

But... randomly... Prince William was born on the summer solstice right after a rare eclipse.. so it could be him.

I fully understand about solstices, I just don't know where you connect the solstice to the coming of the so called anti christ?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
In Roman Catholic terms, the Anti-Christ is not the one who does not follow Christ's rules, but the one who follows them uncrediting Christ, denying Christ as a main source for Good.

Thats the ANTI-Christ.

This would give us quite a lot of anti-christs all over the world, but the ONE and ONLY Anti-Christ will be the Human Leader than provides good feelings among his fellow men overshadowing, not-mentioning, eluding, ruining, the need for a Church.

edit on 9-2-2011 by AboveTheTrees because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Seriously where do you find the crap when will people stop guessing and then imparting the information on everyone else like its fact. All people have ever done is guess, think about it if we were suppose to know god exists we would be born with the information. That is the only fair way to do it, you can twist it up in your head and say its a test, or its to cover everyone's needs but when did normal logic stop being used...

And you put your face too close to the camera in your picture, makes you look seriously happy and makes me feel like your watching me. No being mean just helping a BROTHER out.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I apologize if this has already been asked. I read through the first few pages, but I will admit I quickly skimmed over the last several. I see that many have missed your point. I do understand what you are saying as far as the anti-christ being the bad which is in all of us.

Anyways, I am not an atheist. I am also not religious. I am not sure what I believe, but that has no effect on my question. I am a little confused on this one part of your OP.

Where do you WORSHIP?
Is it in the light of day before God and Man, or do you gather round the altars of your Divider, your Deceiver, your Oppressor, your LIAR?

I thought that it didn't matter where you worshipped.
I thought that all that mattered was what is in your heart, and if you accepted and believed within your heart.
If what I thought is true, then why would it matter where I worshipped?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

All relegions are beliveing in a higher energy other than man! This is the positive aspect of each and everyone of us in love, communication and understanding!

We have got to where we are today by thinking of eachother in spirituality, people operate with money but this assists everything we have achieved in life through the hard work and labour of every individual who ever lived!

Mangod is the physical God of man in learning! God is our journey of spirituality in learning like a child attending school. We all love each other spirituality because we are all in the same boat of life experienceing the same circumstances which is our free will!

God is everywhere! We live in Eden or Mother nature which is Earth and thought of learning which Satan gave us in the form of the serpent! This is the 3rd dimension my friend of fuel, heat and oxygen which is fire! Every living species on earth is this including tree and grass growth. This is our external energy which is negative! Our internal energy of Mind, Heart and Soul is nine times as strong which is our positive spirit in life and death!

You have knowledge from the serpent in the way of words and communication. Understand the bible and religion and you will understand. You preach information which is good but not correct.

God is the fourth dimension of life in the form of the supernatural! Reverse Live in the english language and lived! What do you get?

We all feed the starving children through donations of the human spirit which donates money to the poor! Money was formed on the ethic of hard work and labour of all men and women in jobs and war to create peace!

Understand the system and where money came from to support all people and you will understand the Truth! You preach words with no evidence! The words you preach are positive but understand our system!
edit on 9-2-2011 by Archangelelijah because: info

edit on 9-2-2011 by Archangelelijah because: info

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Hi people

The anti christ is what ever you want it to be if you want it to be anything at all. If you think that something will be coming to destroy the return of Jesus then great do something about it and if you think its all a load of crap then just carry on regardless. The total truth is preception of the individual and how that individual lives his or her lives with the knowledge they have chosen to accept.
There is nothing more evil than mankind AND nothing more loving!

I wish you all well

Helgas

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Why would you ever believe in religion, it has zero room in the realm of reality.

Reality is stranger than you could possibly imagine, and some loser named Jesus has nothing to do with any kind of reality, nor is it even confirmed he was a person.

Religion is a form of divide and conquer, and its an easy 1 2 3 step guide for unintelligent savages, which is when it was created remember that.

I'm not saying I know the truth about anything like you pathetic religious spreading viruses, because you don't know either. So when you come at me telling the TRUTH, I must assume you are very unintelligent, and misguided.

Death will remind you my friend, so just live life, instead of clinging on to the only ancient myth in this modern age.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Attacking peoples beliefs is very arrogant approach in general and is someone finds happiness within in any belief including religion,ufos,or any other faith that can only be a positive thing.

Everyone believes in something!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
The Anti-Christ will be the first truly world leader. Scripture states there are indeed many antichrists but there is still one man of sin in waiting to be revealed to the masses. He will oppose himself above all that is called God, including other religions. He will be a messiah figure but on the side of evil and genocidal schools of thought. Closely related to New Age teachings and self-divinity. His name will equal 666 in Gematria. He will have a relationship with the "sons of God" and the Nephilim. He could even be part one himself. Only Maitreya fits these descriptions. Nicholas Roerich always spoke of Maitreya. The Mystery School religions all await a cosmic Christ figure and assume that all men can be gods. The Islamic prophecies (or beliefs) say that the Mahdi will be helped by Jesus. The false prophet is described as having two horns like a lamb and speaking like a dragon. So it's almost as if he might look just like the popular image of Jesus Christ people see everywhere, but directing the worship to Maitreya.
edit on 9-2-2011 by yahushuasaves because: (punctuation)

edit on 9-2-2011 by yahushuasaves because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Very interesting way to look at it which kind of makes sense.
If people realized,as you stated, that Christ is a way of life and a way we represent ourselves through love then it shouldn't be hard to realize that antichrist is also a way of life.

Here is the meaning of antichrist

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 (King James Version)

3-Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4-Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

This is exactly what we do as humans in this life form. We are consumed with self. We exalt ourselves and our false desires and wants. Yeah there are many of us who have done beautiful deeds for people but in the end truly sit back and tell me that any of you have truly chosen someone in need over yourself or family.How many of us have opened our homes to the poor or given one our our SUMMER homes to the homelss?

I'll be the first to tell you I'm no hypocrite because it wasn't me. I have become defensive of people in this world and built walls around me and trust no one.That is why I enjoyed this topic. It helped to open my eyes again.We have a lot to learn as a species and we all need to tap into that power instead of being persuaded by the constant negetives that bombard us on a daily basis.

Romans 12

A Living Sacrifice

1- Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship. 2 -Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

Humble Service in the Body of Christ

3- For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the faith God has distributed to each of you. 4-For just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, 5- so in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others. 6- We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith; 7- if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; 8- if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully.

Love in Action

9- Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. 10- Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves. 11- Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. 12- Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. 13- Share with the Lord’s people who are in need. Practice hospitality.
14- Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse. 15- Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn. 16- Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position.Do not be conceited.

17- Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everyone. 18 If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. 19 Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,”[d] says the Lord. 20 On the contrary:

“If your enemy is hungry, feed him;
if he is thirsty, give him something to drink.
In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head.”[e]

21- Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

One thing I disagree with is your belief that there's no eveil. There's plenty of evil in this world. Sure many actions may be the result of the life people's bad hand they're dealt in life but you can't possibly believe that all the situations occured from this becuase there are many who've had life by the balls and committed horriffic acts. Especially if you've been associated with the people you say you have. I've been to the bottom of the barrel and have gotten to know all forms of life and don't be fooled

.........YES there's evil.

S&F and above all....... prayers for humaninty's sake

Great post though and keep doing GOD's work.

GOD Bless in the name of Christ my brother

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
At first I was about to come in and say that the Anti-Christ is not rising...and it is a whole lot of hogwash but you know...I think you are right in this description of the Anti Christ...
Perhaps it is not and never was meant to mean "one man."
It is a movement.

There is so much good in the worst of us,

And so much bad in the best of us,

That it hardly behooves any of us

To talk about the rest of us.

Edward Wallis Hoch

Martin Luther King repeated this quote

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Revealation

I agree with you that there is such a thing as "evil."

Christ gave humanity the Lords Prayer and the last line is "deliver us from evil."

I don't think Christ lies.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Well said, my brother. I too, have thought similarly about the AC. The number of the beast i think gives us the clue. 666. 6 is the number of man and I have always said that it stands for Me, Myself, and I. I do believe that there will be a physical AC on this earth though. Physical and Spiritual. The spirit has been here since the fall, manifesting itself physically through us. We were all one with God, the earth and each other. There was no economy, we had everything we needed to survive in the garden. The advance of science taught by the Watchers, taught us to create things for ourselves, making us gods. For the power and gift of creation was Gods alone. However, there were angels present when God created the universe, so one could reason that they knew how He did it .Possibly even participating in it. Science, for me, only proves that God exists. In the King James Version of Daniel, it states that he was skilled in the matters of science(as well as other things) and that is why King Nebuchadnezzar wanted him in the first place.

I worship in spirit and in truth.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirjunlegun
There is evil. Paul described it in Romans 13. As far as judging, I get your point to a degree. Jesus did not accept the Pharasaic teachings that we have come to know as the Talmud. He did not accept the SanHedrin. He did not accept the Sadducees. He deemed them all the children of Satan after he judged them to be so, so much evil were they he called them and their council a den of vipers.. Evil is in the world. It is a fact. It comes in by the hand of man from his evil heart as he seeks out like minded he think constantly of evil and do things in the dark. Child sex slave rings. Operation Brownstone. Saatanic rituals involving unwilling or drugged up people. No my friend there is wheat and there is chaff. You are right, we are not to judge as to convict but yesi we are to be angry at evil without sinning. I admire your love and I agree there is no one antichrist. You are either for Christ or against him. Every single one of us. I judged m wife to be a good woman to partner and to procreate with. I have judged other women not to be so. A false prophet is what we are warned against. That is the one who has usurped God on earth. The papal head who openly proclaims in every 13 year olds confirmation book he takes the place of God in the church and in the community. Think about the implication of that last statement when you think of the 1billion Catholics. In the CHURCH!!?? COMMUNITY!!??
edit on 8-2-2011 by sirjunlegun because: lm

edit on 9-2-2011 by sirjunlegun because: He is God!!?? Really!!??

Do not judge the people my friend, look at the system that has lead them astray. This thread was created with the purpose of getting us to look at where our judgements of each other have lead us. God is within all of us, none of us are inherently evil.

It is the system which corrupts us, blinds us, turns us one one another, and leads us from God. It is the system which we support because we cannot see it through the blindness it has caused us.

It begins with the Catholic Church and extends out to our Governments and corporations.

The system, the creation of Man, is what is evil. Not the people, the creation of God.

Does this make it clearer?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prokopio
Since we are all children of God that basically means we are also a God not humans right? ... simply put, if you were a child of an elephant that means you are also an elephant right? And if that would be the case then "evil" or "anti-christ" or whatever other name you might want to call it has no power over me or the whole of humanity since we are all GOD...do i make sense or am I just drunk? hehehehe

John 10:34

34Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
In your opinion , are there any good decent people who are atheists, agnostics or who dont subscribe to Christianity?

I don't subscribe to Christianity.

I am simply a follower of Christ.

The difference is I regard him as an equal. Some will rage against these words saying "You put Christ down!".

I do not put Christ down with these words.

I raise YOU up!

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by slowisfast
You can absolutely judge one's actions.
Jesus did.

You are not Jesus, he harmed no one.

Judge if you must my friend. Take it from someone who has felt the pain of every little injury he has caused another. You have no idea how your actions affect another. Do you feel the pain you cause another when you do something which harms them? If you do not, it is ok, most do not.

All will eventually though. When you do, then you will know for yourself why you should not judge another. It is wiser to ensure that you have done nothing that warrants anothers judgement. Then you save both of you some pain.

They know not what they do!

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Thank you for the clarification. I should probably re-phrase my question. In your opinion , are there any good, decent, people who are atheists, agnostics or who dont follow Christ?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

If you read history, it is not even proven that Jesus really existed and The story of Jesus is derivative of a happening from a millenia earlier. A belief in god has nothing to do with religion or the bible. Biblical readings are tidbits of actual history that spans many thousands of years. I do not imagine I can make anyone change their mind about the bible and religion. But, I am sorry to say, it is not what it has been perceived to become. Its what has been pushed for over a few thousand years to keep secret the real history of man. Like I said, that alone, should not deter your belief in a true god. But to tell me I am an anti-Christ because I do not follow the teaching of a mythical character brought about by previous events of a certain individual ( you guess who he was -- the history is written and can not be denied ) is so epically wrong on your part, its beyond reason.
You have laid judgment upon myself as well as many others who follow a good path through life and aspire to do the right things and put family first.

Anti Christ within me?? No, I don't think so. I am a good person and a good dad. Open your mind and do your historical research and quit spreading propaganda in the name of God. That my friend, is a sin upon itself, that is, if you actually follow the bible.

edit on 9-2-2011 by VI0811 because: grammer

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join