It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Rise of the Anti-Christ

page: 7
46
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
what is the "Anti-Christ"?

So, the Anti-Christ is not hard to find my friend. He has grown into one hell of a dragon. The Anti-Christ is anyone who does not accept Christ's doctrines. You can find him everywhere you look.


Yay! I am an the anti-christ! Apparently.

Wonderful, now lets get on with our lives.




posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Most scripture has been mistranslated from the origin.. the Torah... The same book that begins the arch enemy of Christianity... Islam... so who's to say... Allah is not god... and Buddha is not Allah.. the same way in Dog, Perro, and un chien all mean the same thing.. ones Spanish .. ones English.. and ones french.. but they all point to the same thing.



posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
women do not have the power to create life without man.

i don't get where these ideas just spring up out of nowhere. Someone said the devil was blue... the sky is also blue, during the apocalypse all sorts of things will be coming out of the sky.

Sky=Evil.....*shrugs* see, it's easy.... just start drawing connection to anything and everything.

Why do people do this? Why?



posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by lecaro
She does not have to be president to rule. But you do have to be 32 to be president. That's the age Jesus start being the "teacher".


If that's what you want to believe, than so be it. Obviously your a new ager, maybe one day and hopefully soon you will awake.
Woe to those that want to change the Word of God.
It is not to take away from women, women play an important role. The Holy Spirit is what inspired the Word and it does not change. If man or woman insist on changing the Word of God than it is blasphemy and God will judge accordingly.



posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I am not trying to change your beliefs... I respect them... but for a group that claims to spread love, but teaches hate, bigotry, and intolerance... Jesus is suppose to do the judging... and his followers are suppose to be accepting. John 3:16 does not have an * that says unless your jewish, islamic, muslim, gay, or what ever.. it says EVERY ONE.. or the world...



posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
But the AC will be a woman she was born on the summer solstice. The reason Christmas is celebrated when Dec 25, is because the days get shorter leading up to the winter solstice... on DEC 21 the days stop getting shorter which is like death... For 3 days the earth stands still ... or the days stay the same length ... on the 25 the days begin to get longer... signaling the rise of the sun back on the horizon or life... so that is why Christmas is celebrated on the 25. Its also celebrated on Easter as well.
edit on 9-2-2011 by lecaro because: ms.



posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by lecaro
Most scripture has been mistranslated from the origin.. the Torah... The same book that begins the arch enemy of Christianity... Islam... so who's to say... Allah is not god... and Buddha is not Allah.. the same way in Dog, Perro, and un chien all mean the same thing.. ones Spanish .. ones English.. and ones french.. but they all point to the same thing.


You haven't studied scripture by comparing the old Hebrew and Greek translations. If you had you would see that yes there are different English translations, but the true message is still there.
There is one translation that had to be re-written and that's the King James version.
Other versions such as the Book of Mormon has an added book, the Jehovah's Witness bible was added to and some taken out, these are flawed.
The Holy Spirit is the protector of the Word of God to keep the scripture alive and true. Those who re-write it to their own liking will be harshly judged.
And that's just the way it is.



posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget
 
You are welcome ....I have watched most of the vids in the onslought series and have learned much from them .Its pretty hard to not connect the dots ...peace



posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by lecaro
But the AC will be a woman she was born on the summer solstice. The reason Christmas is celebrated when Dec 25, is because the days get shorter leading up to the winter solstice... on DEC 21 the days stop getting shorter which is like death... For 3 days the earth stands still ... or the days stay the same length ... on the 25 the day begin to get longer... signaling the rise or life... so that is why Christmas is on the 25


That is a pagan belief that has no merit. And the calendar is the Gregorian that we use and is not accurate.



posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I have not seen that series. Well anyway... your AC is on the rise.. Chaos is about to break free. Sadly.



posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th

Originally posted by McGinty
reply to post by burntoast
 


Isn't the Anti-Christ supposed to be the personification of Satan on Earth - the baddest badass that's allowed to walk with human legs?

But surely the overseas power-people that pull Mubarak's strings are even worse than him, so he can't be the baddest badass, can he?


The scriptures lay it all out if you can understand when you read it. But if you don't believe in it than it won't matter. will it.


Thanks for making that perfectly clear



posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by lecaro
But the AC will be a woman she was born on the summer solstice. The reason Christmas is celebrated when Dec 25, is because the days get shorter leading up to the winter solstice... on DEC 21 the days stop getting shorter which is like death... For 3 days the earth stands still ... or the days stay the same length ... on the 25 the days begin to get longer... signaling the rise of the sun back on the horizon or life... so that is why Christmas is celebrated on the 25. Its also celebrated on Easter as well.
edit on 9-2-2011 by lecaro because: ms.


So why will the AC be born on the summer solstice? and how do work out it will be a woman?
Also, how is the winter solstice connected with the "coming of the anti christ".?



posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Can you not feel it. Lately it seems, whats up is down, whats down is up. That Icelandic Volcano is about to go again, and this time is suppose to be horrific.. Yellowstone is rising.. 7.0 earthquakes are a dime a dozen instead of the tragedy of the decade. Hurricanes at cat. 5's... Floods... The crazy freezing weather... Egypt...the middle east.. China wanting the US to pay back its debts. On the street, no one has one bit of feeling for anyone anymore. Everyone is too consumed with their I-phone to help the poor person who slipped in the snow, up. And if you do decide to be a HUMAN BEING and help... you might get sued.. or they may be the craislist killer. There is NO common decency anymore. No one cares.. No one helps.. Every one just seems lost. The chaos is building. Everywhere.. not just here in America.. The news is one HORRIFIC TRAGEDY after another.
edit on 9-2-2011 by lecaro because: punc



posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by lecaro
I am not trying to change your beliefs... I respect them... but for a group that claims to spread love, but teaches hate, bigotry, and intolerance... Jesus is suppose to do the judging... and his followers are suppose to be accepting. John 3:16 does not have an * that says unless your jewish, islamic, muslim, gay, or what ever.. it says EVERY ONE.. or the world...


Yes there will come a time where Jesus will judge, He will separate the sheep from the goats.
Christians have to spread the Word of God and defend the faith, and if they fail to do that they will be judged accordingly. Yes Jesus is Love, and if you desire to know the truth, than you have to truly seek the truth and not make excuses but be honest and willing to admit to being a sinner for we all fall short and sin and that is why Jesus Christ came to forgive us of our sins so that we can have life ever lasting. But we are the ones individually that have to accept the pardon, He stands at the door and knocks, and we can choose to let Him in or not. The door that He knocks on is our heart and the door knob is on the inside of our heart, therefore only we can let Him in.



posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by NonKonphormist
 


The summer solstice is when the sun does the opposite. At least for us in the Northern Hemisphere. It stops moving which symbolizes death and the days begin to be shorter and while crops are on the way to harvest.. with harvest comes death. Spring brings life... No one is expecting a woman.. No one will see it coming. The anti-Christ is the opposite.. the ying and Yang of Jesus. To be the opposite, you have to be the opposite sex.

But... randomly... Prince William was born on the summer solstice right after a rare eclipse.. so it could be him.



posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by lecaro
Can you not feel it. Lately it seems, whats up is down, whats down is up. That Icelandic Volcano is about to go again, and this time is suppose to be horrific.. Yellowstone is rising.. 7.0 earthquakes are a dime a dozen instead of the tragedy of the decade. Hurricanes at cat. 5's... Floods... The crazy freezing weather... egypt...the middle east.. China wanting the US to pay back its debts. On the street, no one has one bit of feeling for anyone anymore. Everyone is too consumed with their I-phone to help the poor person who slipped in the snow, up. And if you do decide to be a HUMAN BEING and help... you might get sued.. or the craigslist killer. There is NO common decency anymore. No one cares.. No one helps.. Every just seems lost. The chaos is building. Everywhere.. not just here in America.. The news is one HORRIFIC TRAGEDY after another.


It has all been written in prophecy in the bible, that these things have to occur. People refuse to believe in the Father who created us and everything on this earth. He gave us the freedom to choose life or death, He is not a God of hate, He is a God of love. He did not create us to be robots, but to be free and to be able to think for ourselves. All we had to do is recognize Him for who He truly is but humankind choose to rebel. It's no different than a child or teenager rebelling against his parents. The difference is Gods Love is perfect and just.



posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I study all religions.. ancient.. current.. new.. old... established... popular.. mega... I really do not see why everyone does not do the same. Its like having a cheat sheet of what "they" will do... But in occult.. the stars, eclipses, moons, planets, and numbers all are highly important to them. Its as well with the other religions, its just not as pronounced.



posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by lecaro
reply to post by NonKonphormist
 


The summer solstice is when the sun does the opposite. At least for us in the Northern Hemisphere. It stops moving which symbolizes death and the days begin to be shorter and while crops are on the way to harvest.. with harvest comes death. Spring brings life... No one is expecting a woman.. No one will see it coming. The anti-Christ is the opposite.. the ying and Yang of Jesus. To be the opposite, you have to be the opposite sex.

But... randomly... Prince William was born on the summer solstice right after a rare eclipse.. so it could be him.


Satan is the opposite to Christ, and what Christ came to this earth for is to save mankind's soul. Satan on the other hand is the destroyer and the destroyer of souls. That's what it means to be anti-Christ.
Jesus is God manifested in the flesh.



posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
So Satan is Nibiru - The destroyer. Which is actually strange because he somehow adopted two horns. If you see the "nibiru" pics coming towards planet earth..Iit has two horns as well. Which, if and "if" it is coming, Its a dwarf star that will ignite.. It would be the coming of the second sun.



posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by lecaro
I study all religions.. ancient.. current.. new.. old... established... popular.. mega... I really do not see why everyone does not do the same. Its like having a cheat sheet of what "they" will do... But in occult.. the stars, eclipses, moons, planets, and numbers all are highly important to them. Its as well with the other religions, its just not as pronounced.



I have too, and I have found that there is only one true God the Father of all, and no one comes to Him accept through Jesus Christ who died for us on the cross and shed His blood so that we may be forgiven of our sins. Jesus is the new covenant for the Jews, and Gentiles. When Jesus died on the cross, He died for everyone that lived from the beginning of time all the way into the future until His final return to this earth.
He is our Salvation.

The devil is the deceiver, and the father of lies, he has but just a little while left to deceive as many as he can, and then he will be cast into the bottomless pit with all of his followers to be tormented for all eternity.



new topics

top topics



 
46
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join