It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rise of the Anti-Christ

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Agreed, however, you might want to do your research, the anti-christ isn't something people become through ignorance but rather the worship of Satan (the god of this world). Many people offer things that don't belong to them up to him and he accepts it, in return they get money, fame, etc. (not Eternal Life though, and that's what you're really supposed to want right?). There are groups, (and 1 big one, You know who I'm talking about) that worship him and defile others and themselves in his name, they show it off and do it right in front of us and God because the Devil loves Blaspheme. I'm sorry to those who don't agree with me, but I wish you would. Seriously, read the bible up and down, back and forth, talk to Him, you'll get it.
And to those that get it but turn to this sick life, there's a song you should hear made just for you from Eminem (trust him, he's been there, seen it, done that) called "No Love." And if you don't like that one check out Lil Wayne's (ft. Eminem) title "Drop the World."
He's coming, prepare yourselves, please.
I'd like to meet you all one day and when there's eternal life I'll have the time, but I can't meet you there if you don't get it.
Wake up.
"Don't be afraid, Where one is, so is the other"

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

May Peace be upon you my brother. Very moving and wonderfully worded OP.

I am just understanding Christ outside the realms of orthodox/mainstream Christianity. Christ's message is an extremely beautiful one. I believe this verse speaks very well for this thread;

"Split a piece of wood, and I am there. Lift up the stone, and you will find me there."
- Gospel of Thomas

You said;

"The God you follow is nothing if it is not all.
The God you follow is nothing if it is not Everything.
The God you follow is nothing if it is not Everywhere.
The God you follow is nothing if it is not Loving, for to hate would be a self hating God.

This is something I recently considered. This realization opened my eyes wide open to what "established mainstream religion" is not... a path towards True Peace and Love. True Almighty God would not tell others to murder in His name, or threaten eternal hell fire torment, or tell any person that if they become a believer it makes them better than non-believers based on faith instead of heart.

You said;

"To love and to forgive, that is the hard road to take."

So true this statement is! Very hard to truly love instead of judging. Even in spirituality one can be easily blinded with self-righteousness!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
My response to IAMIAM...

Is YOUARERNOTYOUARENOT

Only God Hisself should use the term IAMIAM.

Me thinks the OP has a messiah delusion.
edit on 9-2-2011 by romanmel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
what is the "Anti-Christ"?

The Anti-Christ has long risen. He is within you. Cast him out.

edit on 8-2-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

So, you are calling my Genius Spirit an "Anti Christ" and are tell me that I must cast him out?

First, I would like to enlighten your mind. Did you know that in the bible there are many words that were left untranslated? For example, the word Demon means Genius, so Demon Spirit means Genius Spirit, or Smart/Intelligent Spirit. When the word Demon first came out in Greek, it was understood that there were Good and Bad Spirits (Demons) in the spiritual world. It was later on during Christianity that Demon took a shift to only mean Bad.

So, if you are inferring that I must cast out all of my Demons that might be inside me, I will gladly tell you that only the Evil ones are the ones that need to go, if they are not Evil and are friendly to me, and actually helps me in my life, then they do not need to leave me.

Also, your favorite arch enemy, called "Lucifer" or simply Satan. Did you know that Lucifer was a term that was acquired from Latin from Luz (as in Light), i (for Y) (as in "AND") and Fe (as in Faith the "r" was simply added in the end to make it sound more like a personal name. So, translating Lucifer to english would be "Light and Faith". So, in essence you are saying that LIGHT and faith is our enemy --- makes no sense, I though you meant that we were suppose to SEEK LIGHT, right? See how your bible contradicts it self.

Now, go research all of the numerous contradictions found in the bible, and you will see many, WHY people chooses to believe in what a 4,000/2,000 year old book have to say that were written by men (mostly ancient rulers to control its people) and changed numerous times, is beyond me.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Drala

Yeah, an Alien could pull it off. (though, I'm seeing this Aliens are demons things more and more) But, Revelations clearly states that he will come born of a woman to trick the world into believing he is a Man. Which means he's a dude.
Popular theory today, Barack Obama, there's lot's of "supporting evidence." But if you watch any of his speeches where he doesn't have a teleprompter, he's not as eloquent as I'd figured. He's gotta check his cards every 4 to 8 words, so either; A. He's not. B. The antichrist isn't as great of a speeker as expected. or C. He just wants to come off slower than he is. Though, You play back people chanting "Yes We Can" and it's frightening. There's nothing backmasked in "winning the future" though.

My bet, it's that Justin Bieber. So many people love him, but for some reason everybody seems to wanna punch him at least once.
C'mon he says he's "sent by God to make great music." Tell me that's not blaspheme.
*Joking* (kinda...)

But, I digress, Aliens can be ruled out as the Anti-christ.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntoast
i think the last anti-christ is mubarak something wil happen later on with him that will determine that he is the last antichrist

No Mubarak is not the last Anti-Christ. You have just proven he resides within you.

You cannot judge without judging God. If you must judge, let it be love and compassion.

Cast him out.

With Love,

Your Brother

IAMIAM I have a man-crush on you right now!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
George Noorey is interviewing with a big wig satanist right now live. He is talking about this very subject. They believe they are building a powerful wave of evil that will climax in the spring of 2011.
Coast to Coast radio Feb 8, 2011

Interesting interview and speaks briefly on his Hollywood connections, eek what a snake pit that turned out to be.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

The God you follow is nothing if it is not all.
The God you follow is nothing if it is not Everything.
The God you follow is nothing if it is not Everywhere.
The God you follow is nothing if it is not Loving, for to hate would be a self hating God.

I know I might sound dense in saying this, but I don't really believe that to be true. God can't be everything. God can't be stupid, ignorant, selfish or proud. Also, my friend once told me: "If God is everything, that means we're all God." I think we're all a part of God, and that is a big difference. God is in us all, but He is not us. He is all-encompassing then, not everything. Sorry if I'm getting nitty-gritty and missing some point, but I never liked how that was phrased.

Also...

The best thing Satan has ever EVER done has convinced the world that he does not exist. If you're a non-believer, you NEED to open your eyes.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Here's the one you are all looking for, here is a few good descriptions of who your all wondering about.
Some may ask, is here? Answer is, probably so, but he hasn't made himself known yet, the time is not quite ready. The stage is not completely set yet, there's still some pieces to put into place before he can make his appearance, And when he does make his appearance, most of you won't even recognize him for who he really is.
That will be a sad day for many once they realize and see, if that were even possible.

2 Thessalonians 2:3 (Amplified Bible)

3Let no one deceive or beguile you in any way, for that day will not come except the apostasy comes first [unless the predicted great falling away of those who have professed to be Christians has come], and the man of lawlessness (sin) is revealed, who is the son of doom (of perdition),

Revelation 9:11 (Amplified Bible)

11Over them as king they have the angel of the Abyss (of the bottomless pit). In Hebrew his name is Abaddon [destruction], but in Greek he is called Apollyon [destroyer].

Daniel 7:25

25And he shall speak words against the Most High [God] and shall wear out the saints of the Most High and think to change the time [of sacred feasts and holy days] and the law; and the saints shall be given into his hand for a time, two times, and half a time [three and one-half years].

Daniel 8:25

25And through his policy he shall cause trickery to prosper in his hand; he shall magnify himself in his heart and mind, and in their security he will corrupt and destroy many. He shall also stand up against the Prince of princes, but he shall be broken and that by no [human] hand.

1 Timothy 4:1
1BUT THE [Holy] Spirit distinctly and expressly declares that in latter times some will turn away from the faith, giving attention to deluding and seducing spirits and doctrines that demons teach,

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
The AC will not come into power until she is 32.. The age Christ started his ministry and the age you have to be to become president.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by CholmondleyWarner
Dog is god backwards therefore since my dog is backwards, since a incident with a speeding Volkswagon, he must be the antichrist!!!
Ohmy god, or antichrist, or Rover (my dog) I judged the driver of the speeding Volkswagon when I gave him a polite smack around the head for hurting my dog, the antichrist...
It all makes sense...NOT!

What doesn't make sense my friend? I will help make it clear if you sincerely want to know.

How do you feel when others judge you?

With Love,

Your Brother

It feels crap when I am judged.
But, being judged has also made me a better person.
By being judged by my peers, my elders, etc, I find a moral code that is acceptable for my social environment.
To judge is a human trait, you cannot fight nature.
By being judged, and by judging others, we bring depth to our morals, helps us define right from wrong, in accordance with our culture.
Isn't judging just another form of critical thought?
IMO.

Peace.
edit on 9/2/11 by NonKonphormist because: to do editing type stuff

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAMThe God you follow is nothing if it is not Loving, for to hate would be a self hating God.

Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God

www.evilbible.com...

Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock.
Deuteronomy 13:13-19

If the Biblical deity is loving, this love seems only to apply to members of his ancient tribe. If there are any towns where there is even a single person who does not revere the ancient tribal deity of the Israelites, and who evangelises for a different deity, the entire town is to be subjected to genocide and all the livestock are to be slaughtered. Hardly very "loving."

Lucifer

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucifer777

Be Gone Satan From This Place In The Name Of Jesus Christ Our Lord And Savior!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

Isn't the Anti-Christ supposed to be the personification of Satan on Earth - the baddest badass that's allowed to walk with human legs?

But surely the overseas power-people that pull Mubarak's strings are even worse than him, so he can't be the baddest badass, can he?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by lecaro
The AC will not come into power until she is 32.. The age Christ started his ministry and the age you have to be to become president.

Sorry, it'll be a guy not a chick. And who said it'll be a president.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
The AC has to be attractive. No one follows an ugly person into the woods.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Its a chick.. When the bible was written in 300 ish ad the wanted to take the power away from the female deity and replace it with a male figure. Women have always been the more powerful gods because they have the power to produce life. The AC is suppose to be the complete opposite of Jesus... That means woman... men want it to be a man... but no one can seduce like a female can.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by McGinty
reply to post by burntoast

Isn't the Anti-Christ supposed to be the personification of Satan on Earth - the baddest badass that's allowed to walk with human legs?

But surely the overseas power-people that pull Mubarak's strings are even worse than him, so he can't be the baddest badass, can he?

The scriptures lay it all out if you can understand when you read it. But if you don't believe in it than it won't matter. will it.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
She does not have to be president to rule. But you do have to be 32 to be president. That's the age Jesus start being the "teacher".

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
The teachings of christ are good and true. Most other religions teach the same basic principles.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join