It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rise of the Anti-Christ

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th
If you have children, you love those children, you provide for them, and you also discipline them so they can go on to become good people when they grow up.
It is the same when it comes to God, He loves His creation and His Love is a perfect Love unlike ours and He wants to provide for His creation. But if His creation refuses to listen to Him they choose their own course, He will not interfere in what they choose.

How can his creation not listen to him when he is the creation?

We live in the physical world until death, than we pass on, so our bodies decay, but our souls continue on, and that is what God is concerned with, our souls. He wants our souls to continue and to exist with Him in heaven.

Heaven is right in front of us my friend. We just do not see it, therefore we do not treat it as such.
Why would a perfect God create an imperfect existence?
Death is simply a merciful transition from one life to the next right here in this existence. Without death, those who suffer because we do not help them, would suffer for eternity.
We will conquer death when we start taking care of each other like the Children of God we are. God loves us all equally. Thus he created death to be merciful. Those who know what death is, know they never die, they just keep getting recycled until we realise that this is Heaven and we must help all see it as such.

But before we can go to that beautiful place that He has provided for all of us for all eternity, we need to live in this physical existence. The physical life is to prepare us for the eternal life, but we need to follow God and have Christ in our lives to be able to get there.

Can you not see the beauty all around you? This existence IS Heaven.

Satan rebelled against God, Satan was the most beautiful of all the angels in heaven, and his pride got the better of him and he decided to rebel. When an angel rebels that angels punishment is severe and that's because God gave them powers that go way beyond what a human is capable of. There is no second chance for an angel that rebels against God.

Satan is the adversary of God. Can you not see that God is within you, without you, in every bit of this existence? Can you not see hear him talking to you? Where is the source of your thoughts my friend?

After Satan fell, he now turned his attention to all of God's creation, now he wanted to take revenge on God for exiling him out of the heavenly places. Now he was going to try and destroy what God had created, and this is where we are at and has always been from the beginning here on this earth. The real war that has been going on is between God, Satan, and us. It is a spiritual battle for the souls of men and women, Satan wants to take as many souls to hell as he can to spend eternity with him.
And that's just the way it is.

God is YOUR soul. God cannot be Omnipresent and not be within your very soul. If you believe this, you are following a lesser God. The lesser cannot be the greater. God is Omnipresent, in all things. Believing otherwise is why we fight and try to destroy and oppress this world. That's just the way it is.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
reply to post by IAMIAM

To love is to WORSHIP. Does that clarify my meaning my friend?

Yes it does. thank you.. The "where" part is what thew me off. I was thinking of that word being a physical, structural. place where someone would go.
Thanks

Wrong. "Worship" means "Work." Look it up. So if you "worship" someone, you work for them, or, in the sense of Christians, they "serve," as in service to a master, or "Slavery.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abovo

reply to post by hawaii50th

I don't believe he is deceived at all and if he is it is God's doing and there isn't a thing you or anyone can do about it save pray. There is alot of conjecture here and for a moment i almost got sucked into it. God himself contains GREAT danger...

Maybe, just maybe... The right and the left have come to some disagreement, this is metaphorical of course detailing the need for division due to an unpublished manifesto of endeavor. The lot of you sound like nagging house wives. Leave the son of man to it.

Peace

In the last days many will be deceived and will believe lies rather than truth, the devil has but a short time and he's like a raging lion ready to devour as many as he can.
A Christian is called to stand up for the Lord and if that Christian doesn't than he is not true to the Lord.
Christ will be there on the day of judgment separating the sheep from the goats. This is all scriptural, all you got to do is look it up.

Agreed about the roaring lion part. What's not agreed is how a message of peace and love could be construed as such? While i think it's a little syrupy, personally, it is essential and necessary. That is the point is it not?

If you have children, you love those children, you provide for them, and you also discipline them so they can go on to become good people when they grow up.
It is the same when it comes to God, He loves His creation and His Love is a perfect Love unlike ours and He wants to provide for His creation. But if His creation refuses to listen to Him they choose their own course, He will not interfere in what they choose.
We live in the physical world until death, than we pass on, so our bodies decay, but our souls continue on, and that is what God is concerned with, our souls. He wants our souls to continue and to exist with Him in heaven.
But before we can go to that beautiful place that He has provided for all of us for all eternity, we need to live in this physical existence. The physical life is to prepare us for the eternal life, but we need to follow God and have Christ in our lives to be able to get there.
Satan rebelled against God, Satan was the most beautiful of all the angels in heaven, and his pride got the better of him and he decided to rebel. When an angel rebels that angels punishment is severe and that's because God gave them powers that go way beyond what a human is capable of. There is no second chance for an angel that rebels against God.
After Satan fell, he now turned his attention to all of God's creation, now he wanted to take revenge on God for exiling him out of the heavenly places. Now he was going to try and destroy what God had created, and this is where we are at and has always been from the beginning here on this earth. The real war that has been going on is between God, Satan, and us. It is a spiritual battle for the souls of men and women, Satan wants to take as many souls to hell as he can to spend eternity with him.

Hello,

I cannot subscribe to this ideology, i'm sorry. God loves his children for he is his children. Humanity has GREAT and wonderful things in store for it. The law of the jungle does not factor into this cooperative; spiritual eventuality. That means an end to self-serving materialism, capitalism and social inequality. Furthermore, this battle for the soul is an antiquated philosophy - ALL SOULS WIN... After all it wasn't their fault they ended up here. As for the spiritual antagonists of creation, well all i can tell you is ECHAD,

[I'm amfraid i completly]

edited to highlight this little tidbit^ Mother nature is hard at work apparently.

edit on 9-2-2011 by Abovo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
Wrong. "Worship" means "Work." Look it up. So if you "worship" someone, you work for them, or, in the sense of Christians, they "serve," as in service to a master, or "Slavery.

It is your world my friend. If you want worship to mean work, fine it means to work to you. I am not trying to keep you from building your world how you see fit. Likewise, if you see Christians to be your enemies, to be something for you to denigrate and mock, so be it. All you are proving is that you are a slave to your own self created reality. The fact will still remain that not ALL Christians fit into your box. Not all Christians have harmed you. You are your own master and you are building walls between yourself and the family of Man.

I understand you have fear and mistrust which causes you to build these walls. I sympathise with you and will always have my hand extended as a friend should you need it.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Originally posted by kroms33
You are judging people who follow certain belief systems - which goes against the teachings of Jesus:

I have judged no one my friend. I have merely presented the information of what is Christs teachings and what are not. Whether or not you follow them or not, I do not know. Judge yourself.

With Love,

Your Brother

Please, be so kind as to post the real, actual "teachings" of Christ, or any one of the other 15 Crucified Saviours, so we can all read them and be enlightened? It is a fact that Christ, not any of them, wrote down anything. Paul started Christianity with a Roman agenda, and not one thing was written about Christ for 70 years after he "died."

We have no evidence that Jesus wrote anything. His native language was Aramaic, a Galilean dialect, and he may have spoken Greek, the language of the books of the New Testament. The first written account of Jesus' resurrection comes from Paul, originally a non-believer and persecutor of the followers of Jesus, but later their greatest missionary. He was converted to Christianity about two or four years after Jesus' death in 30 or 33 CE (A.D.) by a subjective revelation from "the Lord" during which Paul writes he was swept up to the third heaven (2 Corinthians 12:1-4). Paul then immediately began his preaching in Arabia and years later met Peter and James and other apostles in Jerusalem.

So where are these teachings you are reading? Please don't say Christ talks to you, for you cannot prove that any better than I could prove ETs talk to me. I think you have placed yourself up so high on a pedestal that you can no longer see reality.

Sixteen Crucified Saviours

Did Jesus Christ Really Live?

Exposing Christianity

Historical Jesus FAQ

To end, I dare say there will e no Anti-Christ, but there will be a movement called Anti-Christianity, once Christians find out who their God really is, and all the lies of the Church are fully exposed. Also, Christians will have to stand for crimes like these:

The Church started killing unbelievers as early as the 4th century. The killing (often with torture) of heretics, church splinter groups, dissenters, atheists, agnostics, deists, pagans, infidels and unbelievers was supported by almost all mainstream Christian theology for over a thousand years, starting with the intolerant St. Augustine (died 430 AD).

The Inquisition

Destruction of the Aztec Culture

Hernando Pizarro on the Conquest of the Incas

CHRIST TO CONSTANTINE - Crimes of Christianity

African Children Denounced As "Witches" By Christian Pastors

Remember what the Apostle Paul wrote in Romans 2?

5: But because of your stubbornness and unrepentant heart you are storing up wrath for yourself in the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God,

6: who will render to each person according to his deeds:

7: to those who by perseverance in doing good seek for glory and honor and immortality, eternal life;

8 :but to those who are selfishly ambitious and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, wrath and indignation.

9: [There will be] tribulation and distress for every soul of man who does evil, of the Jew first and also of the Greek,

10: but glory and honor and peace to everyone who does good, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.

I only hope I am there to see the trial. The people in my little town would burn me at the stake if it were still legal to do so, they know i am a Wiccan and they hate me for this. They tell me I will burn in Hellfire? I got news for them all, they will burn in the very Hell they themselves created.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by slowisfast
i'm very aware i'm not Jesus.
neither are you.

You are correct.

judging one's actions is not the same as judging the human.
if Christ is an example to be followed then there should be no issues in taking offense to actions when warranted.

Show me where my brother Christ justified making such judgements. Here, refresh your memory.

27But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you, 28Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you. 29And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloke forbid not to take thy coat also. 30Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again. 31And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise. 32For if ye love them which love you, what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them. 33And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for sinners also do even the same. 34And if ye lend to them of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again. 35But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil. 36Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful. 37Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven: 38Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

I do not tell you these things to inflict pain on your conscience. I tell you these things because they are truth. If you hate my words, you hate the truth. It is not a matter of whether I think you right or wrong, for that is irrelevant, I do not judge. What is of importance is that you know yourself.

Now you know.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I will not play the "Who is Jesus" game with you my friend. I already stated numerous times in numerous places that it does not matter to me what name is attributed to the teachings, they are truth. They would be truth if they came from Mickey Mouse. Jesus is a word, that is all. Christ is a word, that is all. What gives power to those words Jesus Christ, is what you have learned from the teachings. What you have learned is not from the teachings but from the misunderstandings of others. I cannot help what others have done to you in Christ's name. I can only do what I know to be Christ's teachings.

Yet, though I am not a Christian, though I have done you no harm, though I have never spoken ill to you or of you, you continue to shut your ears to me. So, I say to you, if you do not want to hear, Don't. If you do not want to see, Don't. It is your universe and if you prefer to remain at a perpetual distance and in darkness, then stay.

You are your own Master. Stop acting like a slave to your passions.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
People, you can not debate a person that has all of the answers - which of course is a red flag unto itself.
You'll hit a brick wall because there is no open conversation, just an ideological belief.

:bnghd:

Peace.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

27But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you, 28Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you. 29And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloke forbid not to take thy coat also. 30Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again. 31And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise. 32For if ye love them which love you, what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them. 33And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for sinners also do even the same. 34And if ye lend to them of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again. 35But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil. 36Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful. 37Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven: 38Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom.

For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

And Karmic law for the last line...

Love it...Amen brother!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

you seemed to have missed my point.
Jesus himself judged actions.
we're not to judge hearts.
there are consequences to actions.
it's the actions that can be judged.
we're not to judge the individual.
there is a difference.
i trust you can see that.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33
People, you can not debate a person that has all of the answers - which of course is a red flag unto itself.
You'll hit a brick wall because there is no open conversation, just an ideological belief.

:bnghd:

Peace.

This is funny! I know certain woman who drives me over the edge with her self-righteous, i know everything attitude.... How apropos, thx for the laugh

Regards

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I don't believe he is deceived at all and if he is it is God's doing and there isn't a thing you or anyone can do about it save pray. There is alot of conjecture here and for a moment i almost got sucked into it. God himself contains GREAT danger...

Maybe, just maybe... The right and the left have come to some disagreement, this is metaphorical of course detailing the need for division due to an unpublished manifesto of endeavor. The lot of you sound like nagging house wives. Leave the son of man to it.

Peace

In the last days many will be deceived and will believe lies rather than truth, the devil has but a short time and he's like a raging lion ready to devour as many as he can.
A Christian is called to stand up for the Lord and if that Christian doesn't than he is not true to the Lord.
Christ will be there on the day of judgment separating the sheep from the goats. This is all scriptural, all you got to do is look it up.

Agreed about the roaring lion part. What's not agreed is how a message of peace and love could be construed as such? While i think it's a little syrupy, personally, it is essential and necessary. That is the point is it not?

Hello,

I cannot subscribe to this ideology, i'm sorry. God loves his children for he is his children. Humanity has GREAT and wonderful things in store for it. The law of the jungle does not factor into this cooperative; spiritual eventuality. That means an end to self-serving materialism, capitalism and social inequality. Furthermore, this battle for the soul is an antiquated philosophy - ALL SOULS WIN... After all it wasn't their fault they ended up here. As for the spiritual antagonists of creation, well all i can tell you is ECHAD,

edited to highlight this little tidbit^ Mother nature is hard at work apparently.

Than obviously you don't believe what took place in the garden of Eden, when the first man and woman was tempted by the serpent and choose to listen to the serpent rather than God. They had the choice than and we still have the choice today to choose between good and evil. So to pass the buck and say that it's not our fault that we are in the situation that we are in, is like a child saying, he made me do it. That's the problem, no one wants to take responsibility for their own actions. And those that won't take responsibility continue to fall for the lies of Satan, and that just suits him well, because he now knows for sure that he has won that soul.
If you want to believe in all nature and make that your god, so be it. It is folly to do so, but you have that choice, and to gamble with your own soul is again your own choice, after all it's only eternity that you'll be dealing with, right?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

there is a difference.

My friend, we are still at odds. There are consequences to actions. If you do not judge the actions, but love the person and try with honesty to find out why he is doing the actions, you will find out how to heal him.

If a man steals your coat and you protest his actions, why should he open up and tell you he is poor?

If a man strikes you on the cheek and you protest his actions, why should he believe you when you say "I love you?" He won't and he will never feel the guilt for striking you. In fact he will probably do it again if you protest to loudly.

Do not judge. No where did Christ teach to judge actions. He taught not to judge. The idea of hating the sin and loving the sinner is a distortion of his truth. If you really hate the sin, you do not judge it, you find out why the offending Brother is doing it. Then you HELP him over come it.

Sin is simply a transgression of God's law to love one another. Judging IS sin because it is unloving.

If I stand on self righteousness and tell you "Brother I love you, but I hate that you are judgemental! " Would that make you feel loved? No, it wouldn't.

Instead I love you. I take the time to talk to you. I try to get to know you. I try to show you how your actions are impacting others. In the end, you are still free to do as you wish. You are a child of God. I cannot Judge you or your actions, you must judge yourself.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

there is a difference.

My friend, we are still at odds. There are consequences to actions. If you do not judge the actions, but love the person and try with honesty to find out why he is doing the actions, you will find out how to heal him.

If a man steals your coat and you protest his actions, why should he open up and tell you he is poor?

If a man strikes you on the cheek and you protest his actions, why should he believe you when you say "I love you?" He won't and he will never feel the guilt for striking you. In fact he will probably do it again if you protest to loudly.

Do not judge. No where did Christ teach to judge actions. He taught not to judge. The idea of hating the sin and loving the sinner is a distortion of his truth. If you really hate the sin, you do not judge it, you find out why the offending Brother is doing it. Then you HELP him over come it.

Sin is simply a transgression of God's law to love one another. Judging IS sin because it is unloving.

If I stand on self righteousness and tell you "Brother I love you, but I hate that you are judgemental! " Would that make you feel loved? No, it wouldn't.

Instead I love you. I take the time to talk to you. I try to get to know you. I try to show you how your actions are impacting others. In the end, you are still free to do as you wish. You are a child of God. I cannot Judge you or your actions, you must judge yourself.

With Love,

Your Brother

No one but God has the right to judge. But to deny the Word of God is denying the existence of God.
If one claims to be Christian than he has an obligation to spread the good news, the Word of God, he also has an obligation to live life according to the way God taught man to live. And if he doesn't than he is a hypocrite and will be judged accordingly by God.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Than obviously you don't believe what took place in the garden of Eden, when the first man and woman was tempted by the serpent and choose to listen to the serpent rather than God. They had the choice than and we still have the choice today to choose between good and evil. So to pass the buck and say that it's not our fault that we are in the situation that we are in, is like a child saying, he made me do it. That's the problem, no one wants to take responsibility for their own actions. And those that won't take responsibility continue to fall for the lies of Satan, and that just suits him well, because he now knows for sure that he has won that soul.

This is what this whole thread is talking about, taking responsibility for your own actions.

If you want to believe in all nature and make that your god, so be it. It is folly to do so, but you have that choice, and to gamble with your own soul is again your own choice, after all it's only eternity that you'll be dealing with, right?

What I don't understand is where you are getting this competition for souls from?

Is God Omnipresent? If you agree he is, then he is everywhere. You cannot divide him from the souls of man. He is one and the same, he is everything.

Man has forgotten this, man cannot see God in all. Thus he judges everything around him. It is these judgements which lead men to sin. These Judgements ARE sin.

You are never seperate from God. To think so is to make God less than what he is. He cannot be Omnipresent and not be within you. No matter how "evil" the person, God is still there. If we would stop denying this, we might find what is hurting those of us who hurt others, and heal them.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

No one but God has the right to judge.

Absolutely

But to deny the Word of God is denying the existence of God.

What is his word?

If one claims to be Christian than he has an obligation to spread the good news,

What is the good news?

the Word of God,

What is the Word of God.

he also has an obligation to live life according to the way God taught man to live.

I agree, but now we are...

Back to the beginning.

And if he doesn't than he is a hypocrite and will be judged accordingly by God.

I suppose only God knows.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

there is a difference.

With Love,

Your Brother

loving a person and trying to find out the reason for their actions is totally different than someone having to deal with the consequences of their actions. it's part of living in society. if there were no judgment for actions people would selfishly run rampant. if a man kills another, there are consequences to his decision to do so. part of loving human beings is holding them accountable for their actions that hurt others. like a parent who lovingly disciplines their child. consequences and judgment are two separate and distinct things that can sometimes be lumped together.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

loving a person and trying to find out the reason for their actions is totally different than someone having to deal with the consequences of their actions. it's part of living in society. if there were no judgment for actions people would selfishly run rampant. if a man kills another, there are consequences to his decision to do so. part of loving human beings is holding them accountable for their actions that hurt others. like a parent who lovingly disciplines their child. consequences and judgment are two separate and distinct things that can sometimes be lumped together.

I am not trying to change your mind my friend. If you believe man has the right to judge, you are not alone. It is against what Christ taught regardless of how you dress it up. I am not saying you have to live by what Christ taught. Many do not. If you do not, at least be honest with people and not claim to be a follower of Christ.

Christ did not teach anyone to judge another. If you think I am wrong, back it up with scripture. Otherwise, judge if you must. But know that is not Christ't teachings. It is the teachings of the system we have erected and it is an abomination to what Christ stood for.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 9-2-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Our bodies are suppose to be the temple in which the Holy Spirit dwells, if we accept Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior.

We are all sinners and fall short of the Glory of God, that is why Jesus Christ came, to forgive man and give him(man) the chance for salvation through Jesus. No man comes to the Father except by Me, Jesus the Christ.

You believe in reincarnation which is an eastern belief, and does not come from the bible. Men and women have one soul and live one life here on earth. After death the soul leaves the body never to return to this existence, but to be with the Lord, or the devil.

This earth is not heaven, if it were God would have no purpose, and we are not gods. This belief that you have distorts the real truth.

Whoever chooses to believe God and the Word of God Jesus Christ, will be saved and have everlasting life. Whoever chooses to reject the truth will be given death. This is the way of the world and the rebellious nature of man, God has sent His only begotten Son, to shed His blood on the cross for the forgiveness of sins for those that want to accept Him and believe that He came and will come again to judge the living and the dead. Whoever believes shall have everlasting life, Amen.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Peace

Hello,

The only enemy is the anchor of the past preventing progression to the future!

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join