It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

this just in something fell from the sky and exploded in kentucky.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I think that explosion was simply the dreams and aspirations of all UK (University of Kentucky, not United Kingdom LOL) fans that they would win a NCAA basketball title this year. Hence the reason for the deep blue sky afterwards.

Just a guess

Obs out

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
We will see more of this, a lot more. Most of the Earth is under great stress right now. Volcano's erupting at the same time, with more in the work. Earth quakes & tremors highly increased now. Super storms forming, including the recent giant never scene before Cyclone in Australia that was 3x bigger the Katrina & could swallow 66% of the USA and the 2,100 mile long snow storm that covered Canada & the Northern USA. Massive fish, bird & animals deaths happening all over the planet. Also our solar systems other planets have been experiencing strange effects.
Jupiter & Saturn both right now have these Giant Super storms never scene before formed on the Northern hemispheres that look like giant white snakes wrapping around the planets. And a few months ago Jupiter lost one of it's giant stripes. It is getting bad, real bad, and it has just started. Watch these video...
The Actual Astronomy of 2012 - Absolutely Amazing!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
ive seen these threads on other forums before, i guarantee you it`ll come to nothing, trust me
nothing will be found

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
ive seen these threads on other forums before, i guarantee you it`ll come to nothing, trust me
nothing will be found

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Abductee001
OP you need to explain yourself.

Your 1st post says

"at around 9:35 pm in stanford kentucky something fell from the sky flashed so bright is lit up the entire
sky a deep blue. Then knocked all the power out in the entire town.
When radio came back on the local radio station was telling for something fell from the sky and cause the power outage,
This is hot of the press's.....Just happen.
So as soon as i get news or radio anything to back this up i will bring it here first. my parent's and sisters all live in stanford i live a county over roughly 20 miles. and they all know how i am about ufo's..they had to call em and tell me lol
So it might have been a meteorite.idk"
----------

Stanford forum 1st post says

"The power went out and a bright blue light filled the entire sky last night at around 9:35
The radio at mcdonalds was saying something fell from the sky and caused the black out.
Did any one get pic's or video or heard the same thing?
and where did it hit?
sounds like a meteor blue green in color.idk"
----------

Your last post was

i think i dont have my time set right on ats lol
i will have to check that.
i live in eastern zone like right now my clock on wall says 9:32 pm
----------

Stanford Forum
i meant 8:35 pm lol
but yeah a big blue light filled the sky and the power went out.
----------

Notice the first posts on both forums end with "idk"
If you are hiyo from the stanford Forum why didn't you come back with the message left by the poster "Disappear" ?
Maybe you know about the September sightings?
Tis 4am here and i've searched all the internet radio stations from Kentucky and not heard a single mention, so seems like im wasting time, unless somebody can find something to back up your story.

Although information is very brief and there were discrepancies with time/date, my interest has been aroused by the fact that this seems to have occurred over two nights (similar to the September sightings)
With this in mind, if the story is true it is worthy of further investigation. I have checked the website's of all newspapers and radio stations listed on MondoTimes and listened to their news broadcasts, and checked local forums without finding anything new, i notice that the earlier mentioned forum now has a few more posts and even mentions ATS, This leads me to think that this is possibly where this story started and may be a Hoax!
Thing is, im in the UK a long way from where this may have taken place, so making phone calls without a hint of credible evidence is not worth the cost, for those of you near-by you may want to call the two big Electric Utility companies from that area "Eon" + "Intercounty Energy" you could also try the local airports and the Fire Departments at Stanford and Lincoln County.
I have emailed Stanford Police Chief "Keith Middleton" and also "Jonathon Smith" (President) and "Renee Knies" (Station Manager) at WPBKFM (the most likely radio station who may have reported it)
I will post their reply when/if i get one.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by StripedBandit
reply to post by worlds_away

no, its 1000 here. Im in Ontario. EST.
how many time zones away is Kentucky?
Im not accusing the OP of trolling, just did not think Kentucky time was a 2 hour differential from EST.

It's one hour difference from Ontario.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Everyone check this out!!

www.salem-news.com...

this is on the front page of news.google.com!!

This is what is going on OMG!

The pole shift is real. The Super storms are real. The event in Kentucky is the beginning

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
if i were you, or ayone you knew there i would find what did it and get it, if it was meteortie you could sell it to scientists, if it is ufo or something along that lines you can sell to media or government after extracting information from it

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

Not to worry.....there is not going to be a pole shift or anything else. We are more at risk of being hit by an asteroid than anything else...there is no "planet X either.....I just wanted to put this out there so people can stop worrying themselves to death....Read this article.....this guy explains everything and sure made me feel better

astrobiology.nasa.gov...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
After reading this thread last night about this Stanford incident, it came to mind of a very famous UFO abduction that took place in Stanford,Ky .My husband has some friends who live almost in Stanford, I'm gonna have him call them and see if they heard anything on this.

But here is the link to the UFO case......www.ufocasebook.com...

Who knows, maybe they have returned...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
reply to post by 9Cib27

Not to worry.....there is not going to be a pole shift or anything else. We are more at risk of being hit by an asteroid than anything else...there is no "planet X either.....I just wanted to put this out there so people can stop worrying themselves to death....Read this article.....this guy explains everything and sure made me feel better

astrobiology.nasa.gov...

It's people like you wrong with this website. I posted a link with credible source and you quickly write it off. The fact is neither side of the argument knows for sure what is going on. At least don't seem so much like a disinfo agent.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr20121221
reply to post by TheAmused

The sky is falling, the sky is falling, does your compass still work, polar shifts. Most likely aliens and your missing it!!!

This gets my vote for Most obtuse post of the year!
second line

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

Exactly....no one knows for sure. I wasn't trying to discredit you at all. For all I know it could be true. I was just repeating what the guy in the article said. It's important to hear both sides of things. We had something similar happen here in New Orleans several months ago. I was just sitting at the table reading and BOOM.....the loudest noise I ever heard! It scared me to death! They never did find out what it was.....So I believe you....I was really being sarcastic about the article, but I guess it didn't come out right! That being said, I think I'll go with the scientist because he knows a lot more than I do...

edit on 8-2-2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-2-2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by 9Cib27

reply to post by 9Cib27

astrobiology.nasa.gov...

It's people like you wrong with this website. I posted a link with credible source and you quickly write it off. The fact is neither side of the argument knows for sure what is going on. At least don't seem so much like a disinfo agent.

So someone who doesn't believe in your little sky is falling hysteria and everything is a conspiracy beliefs posts a video of an actual scientist making a lucid argument against the hysteria (as opposed to your "credible" link) and they are the ones who are the problem with this website?

That has got to be my vote for the most ironic post of the day.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by tallcool1

Originally posted by 9Cib27

reply to post by 9Cib27

astrobiology.nasa.gov...

So someone who doesn't believe in your little sky is falling hysteria and everything is a conspiracy beliefs posts a video of an actual scientist making a lucid argument against the hysteria (as opposed to your "credible" link) and they are the ones who are the problem with this website?

That has got to be my vote for the most ironic post of the day.

You can call it the most ironic post of the day if you will. But realize you are also deciding that the "scientist" (whom are scientist because they find information out when they're wrong or refuted) is the correct one because he is against something.

Do not forgot that no one knows tomorrow. Not a scientist, and not a link posted on the internet.

But in my personal preference... I would chose the link posted with NASA studies, on Google News.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

So what the hell was it? Anyone has any idea? Hell this is a conspiracy theory website (for the most part). Lets hear some good theories (scientific/non-scientific, religious, prophecies )

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

You're right that no one knows tomorrow for sure. That man is an astrophysicist though, so I'm sure he knows his stuff. What did you mean when you said he is "against" stuff? What do you think he's against?He is just stating the facts as he knows them. I tried to find something about the incident in Kentucky, but so far I no luck. Did they ever have in on your local news?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

To me, it sounds like a meteor....isn't there a meteor shower this time of the year? Something similar happened here and they said that it was probably a meteor, though they were not 100% sure....

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Most likely update:

Transformer blows: Kentucky sky lit up, hundreds out of power!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
My question about the heart attacks, did those people have pace makers? if so it was something electric like a pulse that went out over the area

reply to post by TrueBrit

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join