It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

this just in something fell from the sky and exploded in kentucky.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
Anything else would be on the news.
edit on 8-2-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Tall

Not to many blue meteors, although it's not impossible. Even fewer explode. So... chances of that are slim partner. Plus the media would be all over it. They don't hide or ignore harmless meteorites.

Of course you are correct - but my main point is that no one ever seems to want to see a normal, mundane explanation of anything. A flash and a power outage must mean aliens or global destruction. It couldn't possibly just be a transformer blowing.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Ancient Champion

Yeah...and who has the authority to make the decision on that? You?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Qcuailon

Perhaps you should actually read through the link he provided instead of making a comment about something you quite clearly have not read. The author of the article was not from NASA - he merely exaggerated what NASA said, as I already explained. Clearly you have not read through the thread yet either. Good job.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by tallcool1

Perhaps you should actually read through the link he provided instead of making a comment about something you quite clearly have not read. The author of the article was not from NASA - he merely exaggerated what NASA said, as I already explained. Clearly you have not read through the thread yet either. Good job.

What is your objection to these news stories from reputable sources?
2002 - Scientists may have detected the beginning of the field's next such reversal:
[www.scientificamerican.com...]
2005 - Movement of North Magnetic Pole is accelerating:
[www.physorg.com...]
2008 - Earth's Core, Magnetic Field Changing Fast, Study Says
[news.nationalgeographic.com...]
2008 - Magnetic Portals Connect Earth to Sun
[science.nasa.gov...]
2009 - North Magnetic Pole Moving Due to Core Flux
[news.nationalgeographic.com...]
2009 - The earth's climate is significantly affected by the planet's magnetic field:
[www.terradaily.com...]
Jan 2011 - British Geological Survey *Possible Pole Shift Occurring* South Atlantic Anomaly is Growing:
[www.bgs.ac.uk...]
2009 - A strong, highly-tilted interstellar magnetic field near the Solar System:
[www.nature.com...]
2009 - The solar system is passing through an interstellar cloud that physics says should not exist:
[science.nasa.gov...]

Do you see the changes?? Do you see the sources of these stories?? National Geographic, NASA, Scientific American?

We went from NASA admitting core fluxes (The Earth mainly controlled by it's core.) to them saying we're passing through an interstellar cloud that defies physics.

Face it you're wrong.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

Perhaps I did read through the links, and commented accordingly. Just because you don't agree, doesn't make me wrong or you right.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Oh, and I've read the entire thread. All of the sources that were provided are reputable, and I have yet to see you provide one that stacks against them.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Oh, and I've read the entire thread. All of the sources that were provided are reputable, and I have yet to see you provide one that stacks against them.

apologies for double post...

edit on 8-2-2011 by Qcuailon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Scientific American noticed the pole's shifting in 2002. When the World was up in arms over 9/11 and the Middle East. Do you think you might have missed the story? I think I might have as well.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Time to put a fork into this thread. No news or links of proof.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

What does any of that have to do with the author of the article I was commenting about claiming that the cyclone in Australia was a "hypothetical category 6" and that "all of the planets in the solar system are going through magnetic pole shifts"?

My comments were about the author of the quoted article and his nonsense claims. For the third time now, he is not from NASA or any other scientific institution. Why are you so purposely trying to change what I am saying?

And, what does any of this have to do with a transformer blowing in Kentucky...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

Oh, so because this was in 2002, then it has NO MERIT. Got it...Those scientists back in the dinosaur ages must not have had any idea of what they were speaking of.

Just so you know...the POLAR shift has BEEN occurring for quite some time. It didn't just start yesterday smart guy...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by 9Cib27
Everyone check this out!!

www.salem-news.com...

this is on the front page of news.google.com!!

This is what is going on OMG!

The pole shift is real. The Super storms are real. The event in Kentucky is the beginning

For reference, this is the article I am commenting about and the author of the article, Terrence Aym.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

I live in Kentucky. Nothing strange all day. Ummm must be an isolated incident.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
How much space junks,meteorits and dust is falling down on earth everyday ?
Anybody knows ?
edit on 8-2-2011 by callacas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

lmao thats the truth right thur

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by callacas

tons I think mostly dust though I believe on any given night you should be able to see at least a couple shooting stars per hour or so
edit on 2/8/2011 by iforget because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
Its just planet x or Nibiru,A lot of people disappointed "We expected it to be much bigger" says one bewildered resident

LMAO!!! Funniest thing I've read all day! Thanks!!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

I didn't catch all of your arguement with the other fellow. But I just wanted to thank you for the list of links. I appreciate it.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Hope someone snagged some video. Would be cool to see.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Maybe it was just some guy mixing chemicals in his garage: www.kentucky.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join