It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

this just in something fell from the sky and exploded in kentucky.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Hey guys have you seen or heard about this possible Youtube UFO cover-up going on past couple weeks or so? I can confirm what this guy says as I check YT almost everyday and have been very aggravated with what's been going on when I do a UFO search by upload date...

www.youtube.com...

I tried starting a new thread about this but ATS won't let me as I don't have 20 posts yet, I'm a noob here.

Yeah I have noticed that too. It started about two to three weeks ago. I even commented on one and told the channel author to post a blog. But it is all kinds of different channels. I don't know if it is a ufo coverup, but it certainly is a pain in the rear end, having to sift through page after page to just see what the current dates uploads are. Those appear to be uploaded a few times every hour.
edit on 7-2-2011 by Moose318 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by WingedBull

Are you actually defending this level of spamming? It's garbage, it's supposed UFO witness testimony text only, so why post TEXT only on Youtube videos involving UFOs? It is spam, period. And there are several accounts posting the same stuff, some created last year and are just now spamming this stuff.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Ancient Champion

Originally posted by Ancient Champion
You people are just amazing. You guys really think they will say on the news that it was a UFO?

Actually, what I find to be amazing is that assumption of yours. Within the first 5 or 6 pages of this thread, that were posted before your comment, the only mentions of a UFO were by people stating that it was not related to this specific possible incident. There is much more mention of a possible transformer blowing. If you had actually read the replies you would have noticed that a majority of it is people around that area, that are just curious what happened(or if anything at all even happened). Not everyone blames everything that happens within our world, on extraterrestrials.

Originally posted by Moose318 This has nothing to do with tonights report, but I found this and it looks like it is not the first time blue lights have fell and been reported in Kentucky. Blue lights 2009

Originally posted by mutantgenius Heres something UFO related for your area. From 1970's but specifically mentions a blue light. www.ufoevidence.org... Not saying it's related, just came across it doing a search for blue light in sky stanford kentucky.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I first noticed the same type of thing searching for ufos the same way, with the exception that it was muslim preaching videos. That seemed to stop, then it was these text videos. A couple of weeks ago one of the channel names had russia or russian in it. If you look at the channel uploads, each one has about 500-almost 1000 uploads in just two short weeks. Attack on youtube? Government? Muslim internet hackers? It almost seems computer controlled. Or someone is getting paid to do this.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Moose318

I agree, but we can only speculate about who is behind this. I also tried commenting on a few of those accounts but it's set to comment approval mode and mine don't get posted. My flags for spamming also were futile. It's an average of 10 black screen vids out of 20 per page, so fresh videos get bounced to page 2 within minutes. IMO it is a good tactic to hide the good stuff from too many eyes seeing it and copying it, so flooding YT is very affective to hide what TPTB don't want us to see. Very smart but also kind of obvious at the same time.

Seems to be a cpu program generating them, UFO isn't even in the tags, it's like nonsense random words for the tags. If YT hasn't done away with the spamming after 2-3wks, then I say they're either ignorant or supporting them.
edit on 8-2-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

Well hey neighbor, I live in Rockcastle myself.......noticed on another thread there are quite a few ATS'ers really close...But I havent heard anything on this but am gonna ask around.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

matrix musta glitched cuz im in mississippi in central time and im seeing the same timestamp... and the only thing i can find on it is here
www.topix.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Are you actually defending this level of spamming? It's garbage, it's supposed UFO witness testimony text only, so why post TEXT only on Youtube videos involving UFOs?.

There are thousands of videos that are nothing but text and music on almost every subject across YouTube; why is it a conspiracy when it deals with UFOs?

But I suppose it's garbage because *GASP* you're actually being forced to read! There is more substance in the texts of those reports than in a thousand light-in-the-sky-OH-MY-GOD-PROOF!-videos.

I cannot imagine the level of stupidity required to believe this is a government or YouTube conspiracy. Let's think critically for this for a moment. You believe that there is a conspiracy to cover-up UFOs by posting videos to YouTube dealing with UFO reports.

It is spam, period. And there are several accounts posting the same stuff, some created last year and are just now spamming this stuff.

Speaking of spam...your post was off-topic, you are spamming the thread to bring attention to a YouTube video you probably created. Question is, why are you spamming this thread? Why are you trying to get us to forget about the power-outage and blue-flash in Kentucky? Who are you working for?

edit on 8-2-2011 by WingedBull because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

IMO it is a good tactic to hide the good stuff from too many eyes seeing it and copying it, so flooding YT is very affective to hide what TPTB don't want us to see. Very smart but also kind of obvious at the same time.

Hilarious. As if the government would even do that; UFO believers do all the work for them, considering the nonsense and garbage videos UFO videos constantly being loaded onto YouTube.

Look in the mirror and see the real face of the UFO cover-up.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull

IMO it is a good tactic to hide the good stuff from too many eyes seeing it and copying it, so flooding YT is very affective to hide what TPTB don't want us to see. Very smart but also kind of obvious at the same time.

Hilarious. As if the government would even do that; UFO believers do all the work for them, considering the nonsense and garbage videos UFO videos constantly being loaded onto YouTube.

Look in the mirror and see the real face of the UFO cover-up.

I can see your beliefs and opinions are pretty set in stone on this, I'll hold back on retorts that are regressive to the point and insulting to your personal character like u seem to enjoy doing to others, but I have to agree with one thing u said... UFO believers do all the work for them... that's mostly because UFO watchers have been branded as nutcases by TPTB in charge of people's thoughts & beliefs. I did not make that video, if you read the comments you would see my statements below it. The fact that u are so aggressive towards he & I tells a story though.

I tried doing a thread on this but could not yet, I didn't want to go off topic but seeing how no one can find much about this KY incident, I thought it could possibly be connected to the lack of info.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by dudleydoobad32
Maybe it has something to do with this thread? Maybe they were expecting something?

www.abovetopsecret.com...[/url]

I was thinking the same thing. It might be interesting to find out what
is causing so much commotion in Kentucky.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Did you notice that the UFO reports are all sourced to the NUFORC?

I emailed Peter Davenport to see if there is any connection between the NUFORC and the accounts posting the videos.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull

Did you notice that the UFO reports are all sourced to the NUFORC?

I emailed Peter Davenport to see if there is any connection between the NUFORC and the accounts posting the videos.

Wow, maybe I'll email NASA, MUFON, and the White House and ask them if aliens are for real, I'm sure I'll get raw honesty from them. It's not a secret that the organizations that handle the majority of these things are controlled opposition, the opposition to truth and freedom of real information. That's why YT is vital for instant "unedited" video evidence. And yes, there's more garbage than good stuff being posted there.

Sorry but I have to add this... that link I posted is not showing up anymore in upload date search, it still exists, but is invisible in the recent date search. Something is going on, hiding his video exposing this spamming of UFO searches on YT? Really?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

I haven't heard yet gotta check the news..

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Lincoln County, KY

No feed available for this area...??
This is odd...but there are no reports and videos and this is only ONE person stating it...so Im not so sure what to believe in it. Maybe it is tied in with the black choppers and they were setting it all up to look "suspicious" because they knew it would catch attention and than toss something out....i donno. you know how they get with going to great lenghts to deceive people....maybe this is part of BLUEBEAM??

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by StripedBandit

probably just a weather balloon lol

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Wow, maybe I'll email NASA, MUFON, and the White House and ask them if aliens are for real, I'm sure I'll get raw honesty from them. It's not a secret that the organizations that handle the majority of these things are controlled opposition, the opposition to truth and freedom of real information. That's why YT is vital for instant "unedited" video evidence. And yes, there's more garbage than good stuff being posted there.

Please post a single shred of evidence that Peter Davenport or the NUFORC are in any way connected to a conspiracy to cover-up aliens.

Your lack of critical thinking and logic are incredible. I applaud you.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

reply to post by Moose318

I agree, but we can only speculate about who is behind this. I also tried commenting on a few of those accounts but it's set to comment approval mode and mine don't get posted. My flags for spamming also were futile. It's an average of 10 black screen vids out of 20 per page, so fresh videos get bounced to page 2 within minutes. IMO it is a good tactic to hide the good stuff from too many eyes seeing it and copying it, so flooding YT is very affective to hide what TPTB don't want us to see. Very smart but also kind of obvious at the same time.

Seems to be a cpu program generating them, UFO isn't even in the tags, it's like nonsense random words for the tags. If YT hasn't done away with the spamming after 2-3wks, then I say they're either ignorant or supporting them.

I know your new and I am as well, but when you signed up on here there are rules that you have to go by, you have to spell everything out basically no short typing stuff like what you have put "IMO", "TPTB", "YT"...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by alexs
reply to post by StripedBandit

probably just a weather balloon lol

Could be, there's several types.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join